Thread: If servants summon in modern days

屍鬼 Ghoul

If servants summon in modern days

servants summon in modern days

"Well then ready to go" Dr. Roman said

"Where we go? I think don't need to go anywhere at present" Ritsuka Fujimaru asked and complained him

"In modern days" Dr. Roman looks fun "alright everyone don't forget ID and passport, please?"

"I'm looking forward to see France!" Marie Antoinette is excited at travel

"Is this my passport? what does mean "United Kingdom"? is that not Britain?" Artoria Pendragon hard to accept it

"Yes that is! at present it called United Kingdom or UK." he answered her question
    "Alright 3...2...1" they disappeared

Author's Notes
    Today's this is End. obviously English is difficult bad grammar few vocabulary I write to tomorrow

マリーの味方
    Good job, I like it. I'm excited to see what happens next.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    okay I'm back begin to write

屍鬼 Ghoul

At the France

"Where are we? is there France here?" Ritsuka doesn't know where they are. "Jeanne? Marie? Arturia? still with me?" he's called them

"Oui
    maître nous voici!" (Yes master here we are!) Marie said in French

"Yes master I'm here" Arturia answered too "but why using French? master doesn't understand it!" she upsets

"Why? because here is France!" Marie upsets too against her compliant

"Enough! you two!" Jeanne has stopped their quarrel "no problem master"
    then incoming call

"Finally! are you alright?" Dr. Roman asked them

"Yes alright Roman Is this France?"

"Right you are! there is France AKA French Republic at 2016 also local date is 13 july"

"What! 2016?! and tomorrow...I see" Marie surprised and silenced

"uh..master? why she quiet?" Arturia doesn't understand why Marie quiet Rituka explains to her

"Listen to me Arturia tomorrow is related to French revolution"

"Revolution?! what happened that day?"

"Civilians stormed in the Fortress it was called Bastille it's used for prison a few days after Marie Antoinette has been executed"
    Arturia has no word

"Are you ok? Marie?" Dr. Roman worried her

"Merci docteur Roman no problem it was decided by people... I have no grudge"

"I see...oh everyone! local police coming be careful!" he hang up call

"mesdames show your ID please?" police request proof of identity Rituka's show their ID

"Are you kidding?" officer is upset no wonder because her true name written on ID card

"Marie Antoinette already dead! it must be forged ID we need some questions to you"

"Wait...propably she's real" another officer looks pale

"Don't make fun of me" he doesn't care of it and laughing but that officer still looks pale

"look she what put on"

"It can't be...!" officer surprised and scared her "And there is another girl..."

"Oui as you're about see..she's La Pucelle d'Orléans"

author's note
    this time I could write more long than yesterday thanks reading!

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Ritsuka's following officers and have arrived Paris

"this is Paris...wow there are many skyscrapers France has been modernized"
    Jeanne and Marie were impressed by a view

"Welcome back saint and your majesty" Paris mayor welcomes them

"I'm not a saint I'm a just girl" Jeanne emphatically said

"no no you're absolutely saint you're proud of France" mayor looks satisfied face "and your majesty welcome back to France"

"It's brilliant city! when I was lived era doesn't exist such a thing"

few days later

"breaking news! breaking news! Saint and Queen has returned!" chaos around of France by a newspaper

"Welcome back! saint! welcome back! your majesty!"

"thank you!"

author's note
    It's difficult to write story what should I?

マリーの味方
    This is an interesting turn. I hope Marie takes over France and makes it great again.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    "thank you everyone! but I'm not a queen of present France I love every citizen of France! all of you can call me Marie vive la France!"
    Marie stated her opinion that is she still loves citizen even excuted by citizens her mind never change

"jeanneeeeeeeeeeee!" someone shouted it must be....Gilles de rais(saber)

"oh..Jeanne I almost found you! I so worried!" looks like Gilles finding her

"don't worry Gilles we're okay master with us Jeanne tells him no problem herself "merci master! If she hurts by something I almost mad!"
    someone asks Jeanne "who is he?" Jeanne thinking answer truly? or untruly? then...

"He is Gilles Gilles de rais" she decide tells true to everyone shocked it some of them says "stay away from her you bastard!" Jeanne is upsets "I can't allow anybody calls him such a thing! he's friend of mine!" it made silenced them "Please nobody calls him such a thing..her face sadly

"Jeanne please don't make sadly face...I can't see your sadly face nomore... smile Jeanne smile" Gilles says to her

Author's note
    today I write this from university's liblary half of stories I back to home write again

屍鬼 Ghoul
    sorry I couldn't yesterday write cuz too busy

屍鬼 Ghoul
    "Sorry Gilles I made you worry" Jeanne apologized to him

"By the way many people is here?" Marie asked mayor she just to know

"currently population is nearly 12,000,0000 people here"

"Oh! so many people lives here! when I lived era nearly 500,000 people was and...not only French living here" Marie is interested "Oui here is every people immigrating lately from Middle east there are happen war they are seeking protect" mayor said

"Then we have to protect and save them!" Jeanne said raises tone her voice" "but we have some problem"
    mayor said with tired face

"What kind of problem?" Ritsuka asked mayor "It is trying to lying of course we know really help need some of them but other than such as a thief is exist"
    lately crime rates higher around of France state thinks how to lower crime rates

"Master I'm so hungry I need tasty foods I've heard of French cuisine so tasty" Arturia was always Arturia "Hey! could you understand mood?" Rituka was amazed by her

"Master I have a question how much money do you have?" Jeanne remember and asks Ritsuka has found 3000euro in his wallet "I have 3000euro we have to go thank you mayor"

and then they have finished lunch but they came each restaurant ambush by journalists Ritsuka's couldn't take a rest "where's next?" Ritsuka ask his servants "to the Britain! master! I want to see modernized Britain!" "ok then we go Britain in tomorrow" "We can't" Jeanne said "We can't cross a border"

"don't worry at present France is participate Schengen agreement"

"schengen..what?" difficult to understand it for Jeanne "look at this" and Ritsuka shows a paper it says in French except Arturia Jeanne and Marie have read it "It's really? some kind of joke?" "But this could be we don't need worry a border"

"Master I want to know! tell me!" Ritsuka shows same paper but It's written in English "Is it really possible?" Arturia can't believe too

Author's note
    France act end I should appear Martha
    Sorry Gilles I forgot you

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan658 View Post
    Arturia was always Arturia
    For some reason, I found this line by itself hilarious.

Keep it up! I'm enjoying reading this a lot more than I thought I would.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Thanks for read!

屍鬼 Ghoul
    King's return

Ritsuka was said to farewell to Jeanne Gilles Marie

Ritsuka's departed from Paris via eurostar they have arrived St Pancras station
    "Why officer had asked a lot of questions to my master?" Arturia understood that's why however she felt officer so rude

"Unfortunately because our master is foreigner as the country sees" there was Lancelot
    "Sir Lancelot! why are you here? I think you are stay at Chaldea how did you...?" she couldn't hide surprise

Ritsuka has received a call from Dr. Roman

"uh, not only him but other members knights of the round table Nightingale Boudica and Matthew have moved UK" he's smiling
    "Why don't stop them!?" if it is true many servants depart from Chaldea that's get trouble but Roman looks like doesn't care of it

"I thought stop them but they're "We want see modern world!" also Matthew "where is Senpai? where's Senpai?" saying with crying"
    Ritsuka thought "what's wrong with her? when I met her first I thought cute Kouhai..."
    "that's all don't worry Chaldea is fine because Da vinci and I here!" "I'm not just worry Chaldea...hello? Dr. roman? do you copy?" ok fine he cuts off a call

"You need treatment you are an illness" "no! I'm not an illness and who are you anyway!?"
    "hey miss! this is police! drop your weapon! and hands up!" I don't know her rather than I don't wanna know it

"Master? she's must be miss Florence?" Lancelot asked but his face twitching "no we were see nobody ok? we see NO ONE" Ritsuka was don't admit it
    "Oh commander where you going? could you help treatment of him?" oh bloody she saw us "hey! do you know of her!? somehow take this bloody freak!?"

"Florence? he'll be fine you don't need do anything" however Florence doesn't stop
    "no commander he needs a treatment I'll save him" I feeling sick please...someone stop her I beg of someone!

Author's note
    they arrived UK and Florence is alaways Florence