Thread: Caliginous Relationships

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Caliginous Relationships

The following contains elements of an adult nature. Viewer discretion is advised.

Caliginous Relationships ~ A Scathach and Medb Fic

Chapter 1 -

Things in Chaldea were always hectic. When there were a few larger-than-life personalities living under the same roof, there would always be some clashing in one way or another. When there were several of these people together, tension always escalated. When there was several dozen of these people living together with each one containing extreme power there was never a quiet moment, much to the great disdain of the Administration.

Initially there was no system, no order.

With all these empowered individuals running around it was utter chaos.

However after a few months a routine of sorts began to emerge. Siegfried, Karna, Boudica and the nameless archer tended to stick together and worked out a lot of the domestic responsibilities such as cleaning and cooking. This eased the tension as there were no need for any chore timetables and prevented conflict as they enjoyed the work.

The likes of Gilgamesh and Ozymandias refused to 'lower themselves' to such stations and demanded the best rooms in the facilities. It was quickly learned that it was far easier to agree with them blindly than give a well structured argument. Not that Nightingale complained when people were sent to the infirmary. Though there servants summoned that got along well such as Marie Antoinette and her little 'Harem' of sorts, there were always those who were best never left alone together, such as with Kiyohime persistently stalking the lone master of Chaldea.

Even with foresight, some things could never be predicted. And one day when Mordred set up an impromptu fighting ring in the bar where Martha and the Golden Boy decided to join in, the shenanigans that followed resulted in a part of the complex being demolished and the entire facility being placed on lockdown.

An unspoken rule of Chaldea was about to be broken.

x x x

This storeroom in particular was poorly lit, cram packed with boxes which left little room to stand. The two women had not said a single word to each other. Medb just stared into unmoving, unblinking red eyes.

It felt like an age had passed before Scathach broke the silence.

"So, how did your encounter with our Master go?"

With the witch's smug look on her face, Medb could see the question was rhetorical. It was an admitted sore spot for Medb. Her attempt to lure away Chaldea's master and kill them had gone poorly and it was hardly a secret. But there was always a retort she could use.

"Oh, it went quite excellent. I made superb progress with that little runt that walks around in their shadow."

Scathach raised an eyebrow, clearly not expecting that answer. "What?"

"She was oh-so-curious as to what I do inside my chariot. She wanted every intimate detail."

The taller woman rolled her eyes like she had hears this line a thousand times and maintained the same dull expression. "Does that actually mean anything? You know she's just an innocent little virgin." Any sense of subtlety in this confrontation had clearly been lost.

The Queen of Connacht gave a hearty laugh. "It's all an elaborate ploy I've played out before. Establish contact with the sweet little virgin and once a little interest shown on their part, flirt a little and show off your body until they can't stop staring. And once you're the only thing they're capable of thinking about… tie them to a bedpost… and ride them… till their… hips… break."

The petite queen's face had twisted into a lewd expression, half-lidded eye's gazing past Scathach.

Scathach paused for a moment, struggling to ignore the look on Medb. "You've certainly put a lot of thought into it. You've probably got a plan to seduce everyone in Chaldea, don't you? Harlot."

The venom was obvious, but Medb continued regardless and gave of a playful wink. "I may be a bitch, but a girl has to keep some secrets."

The response actually made Scathach laugh before breaking into a cold scowl.

"Secrets! Coming from the woman who shows up for combat in lingerie?"

Medb merely rolled her head to the side. "That's rich coming from the old hag who only ever dresses up in swim wear and bodysuits."

Clenched fists, veins popping, teeth grating. All signs of someone losing their cool. The pink haired woman knew from observation that the 'age-card' always worked on women like the one in front of her, especially Scathach. But contrary to her expectation, there was no screaming, yelling, or even throwing of punches. The taller woman just struggled in silence, refusing to admit she had already lost the fight.

Although she had broken Scathach's façade of serenity, the icy silence had started to return. However Medb was one step ahead of her competitor and kept up her form from earlier.

"And it's not like you haven't thought of giving it to anyone here. Is it?"

This is the breaking point. I've got her. Medb thought to herself.

It was enough to make the already hot-blooded woman snap.

"Like who?" the red haired witch yelled. "Unlike you, the bedroom isn't the only thing I think about."

"So you do think about it?"

It was enjoyable to see Scathach frozen in fury. As fun as warriors like her were, they could be played like a fiddle. Scathach's expression remained locked into place, speechless.

"So, who is it?" Medb continued. "Is it our master who already unknowingly has quite a large number of consorts? The sweet little innocent runt you mentioned earlier? Or perhaps…" Her voice trailed off deliberately.

"Why are you so fixated on those two?" Scathach snarled.

"Oh please..." Medb lulled out with a victorious smirk. "The sexy college student seducing the sweet high school virgin is a classic in erotica. But you have similar interests, don't you?"Medb paused for dramatic effect. "A forbidden Teacher-Student Romance perhaps?"

The Lancer finally allowed herself to move into action, taking two brisk paces towards her hated target before taking hold of her shoulders and slamming her into the wall. Medb ignored the mild pain of the stronger woman's grip and glared unblinkingly into her glowering eyes.

"You pretend to be a good motherly figure for him around everyone else, but we all know the rumours. The way you blush around him, the way you light up when he walks into the room. Is it true you bedded him on the last night of his training?" Medb had no idea if the stories were true or not, and was firing wildly from the hip with no aim, but the implications were enough. She knew how to continue, all Medb had to do was keep pressing those massive glowing buttons in front of her.

"What's the case? Student fetish? Or simply love with someone who doesn't love you back? Not that I have any idea what that’s like. I have no problem with such fixations or anything but the latter is just sad." She sneered. "Or is that that after not being after being touched for so long you just want someone to need you."

Medb, although still pinned to the wall wrapped her legs around Scathach's hips to pull her in as close as possible. Medb then slowly moved her hand up the witch's back till her slender fingers became wrapped entangled in Scathach's hair.

That body is deceptively strong, with a glorious tapestry of muscle behind it. And that hair! So soft and smooth.

Medb leaned into her and whispered in her ears. "I can help you with that."

Those slender fingers curled up into a fist, causing Scathach's head to jolt back. "Ahh!"

Medb crossed her legs as far as she could to pull the other woman as close possible before descending upon her neck. The Rider's warm breath followed by wet kisses on Scathach's neck, Medb could feel her ragged breaths and low, purring moans before she elevated herself to nibble of Scathach's ear. One of Scathach's hands lowered and found itself cupping the other woman's derrière and the other grasping onto her firm thighs. Medb knew the meaning of these reactions and was fortunate the witch couldn't see her smug, self-satisfied reaction.

See Mash? I can seduce any man or woman I want!

She bit down on the exposed skin, marking her - claiming her as a prize pet. After feeling her target's hands wander and begin to slowly grope at her body, their lips collided. It was rough and loveless - fuelled with only a primal want. They tasted dry and rough as they. Teeth clacked together as Scathach bit down, tasting the other woman. Her tongue was wet and warm with a furious passion. The red-haired woman maintained her angry grip on Medb's thighs while she kept hold onto a fistful of hair while her free hand slid down her back and pulled away, leaving a space between the two. Medb could appreciated the perfectly toned muscles on her rival's body.

"You belong to me." Medb whispered, her face beneath Scathach's chin, giving quick kisses and bites to the neck. "All mine," she spoke to the bite marks left over.

Every moan and whimper Scathach made Medb's heart jump a little, for each one was a victory.

All that strength… All that power was dust before Medb. She gazed down upon the woman beneath her and allowed her hands to explore the witch's body - grasping onto Scathach's breasts with both hands.

"Nngh!"

So large and firm they were. Medb had to admit the chest suited Scathach's figure perfectly and the outfit only accentuated her assets. The material was so soft and thin, doing nothing to prevent erect nipples poking as hard as they could. She couldn't help but wonder for a moment if it would be easy to tear…

"Oh~" Medb cooed, "I didn't even have to do much work here," sliding her fingers around the edges and gave out a sharp pinch. Those cries were a sadistic symphony to her ears, and she was the greatest conductor of all. With just a few minor movements, Medb could move the body of her 'paramour' in so many different ways, but there was nothing quite like-

Scathach's expression had changed entirely. Lust and desperation were wiped clean, leaving only a mischievous smile.

"Overall execution was performed well but the dialogue and action was predictable. I give you three stars."

Was all this a game?

Scathach threw her body forward, leaving Medb on her back with her legs still wrapped around the Lancer but her wrists found themselves pinned down under the power of the woman on top of her. No matter how much she squirmed and struggled, Medb could not move.

The Queen was dumbfounded. How could all of that just be shaken off? Despite all of her plotting and seduction she was still beaten by that woman. Whether her eyes were open or closed she could see those red eyes always piercing through her.

"What is this!?" Medb yelled, still struggling and squirming underneath the warriors firm grip - her face coloured scarlet. "I can seduce anyone! I made you mine!"

The sight of the haughty queen writhing underneath her was one that Scathach didn't expect to see, but it was by no means unenjoyable. She couldn't help but keep smiling. "I predicted this."

Medb's face went completely blank, as it she couldn't process the sentence. "What?"

"After you were told your charm had no effects on women, I figured you'd go out of your way to seduce a woman just to prove everyone wrong, and where better to start than with the one who helped stop all your plans?"

Medb rolled her head to the side and mumbled before letting go entirely.

"You have a commendable spirit, a tactical mind and a talented way with your hands. I could whip you into a fine shape if you would allow me to."

"…" The Queen was left almost dumbstruck "Are you asking me out?"

"Interested?"

Medb couldn't think as to why Scathach was doing this, if it was just the needs of the body then they could have continued no issue. The way she asked was so casual, as if she didn't know who she was. So cocky and arrogant with that smug face of hers, acting like she could never get anything on her! But then there were the possible benefits. She could always find something and having the warrior wrapped around her finger would always be helpful. And if she had the occasional itch that needed scratching…

News that Scathach and Medb were involved. travelled fast. It was unexpected and many of the Servants reacted in different ways. Some like Blackbeard were delighted, heroes from the Ulster Cycle were less-than-delighted. Fergus hadn't stopped sweating since he heard the gossip. Cu Chulainn however had been rendered borderline catatonic. He was perhaps never going to recover from the revelation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first fic I've posted up on here, author notes I guess?

I saw this pairing mentioned in the 'Crack Pairings' thread and got curious as to how it may develop and lets face it, they'd be dysfunctional at best. After reading Medb's interlewd, I got the idea of how to start the fic off. After tweaking it, I figured I should post it now (maybe I can focus more on the secret santa prompt.)

Also, shoutout to my beta reader for putting up with me.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; December 1st, 2016 at 03:46 AM. Reason: My inability to proof-read adequately astounds me

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    The following is not (yet) a lemon fic but contains elements of an adult nature, any later developments will be tagged appropriately.
    Then just tag it "Erotica," especially if each installment is not standalone. :V

Two sections are double pasted btw. Some parts could use a tweak or two for smoother reading. Aside from that, and my personal complaint of standalone dialogue, this is a steamy start in every sense of the word.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

This
    is
    GOOD

Very enjoyable, and the personalities for as far as I know match quite well. Pacing's nice too.

Will read more if you'd be so kind, keep up the good work!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    Then just tag it "Erotica," especially if each installment is not standalone. :V
    Oh yeah, thanks.
    Two sections are double pasted btw.
    No matter how much you proofread, there's always something I seem to miss. I'll just be more careful

Some parts could use a tweak or two for smoother reading. Aside from that, and my personal complaint of standalone dialogue, this is a steamy start in every sense of the word.
    Thanks for the tips, I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    This
    is
    GOOD

Very enjoyable, and the personalities for as far as I know match quite well. Pacing's nice too.

Will read more if you'd be so kind, keep up the good work!
    Thanks man. I got no real plans for how many chapters I'll do. I'll probably just end up making them
    when I feel like it
    when people ask

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is great. I've always regarded Medb x Scathach as an excellent pairing, and seeing it committed to text only cements that impression. The two of them play off each other extremely well, and you really get the impression their wills are clashing against each other.

That role-reversal bit at the end was just perfect. (I can totally imagine Medb's shocked face as she says "Nani?!")

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You repeated two paragraphs in the middle. Starting from "The Lancer finally allowed herself to move into action," to "all Medb had to do was keep pressing those massive glowing buttons in front of her."
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    You repeated two paragraphs in the middle. Starting from "The Lancer finally allowed herself to move into action," to "all Medb had to do was keep pressing those massive glowing buttons in front of her."
    Fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for pointing it out.