Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: My Little Carnival Phantasm Can't be This Cute!

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Servants who Never Should be Summoned.

---

Assassin.

He chuckled perversely. "Ah, so I live again! Perfect, perfect. I'm Servant Assassin, the man able to avoid any detection. For there is no greater power than that of--"

The old, decrepit, senile magus stared down at his summoning circle. "Ahhhhh, it failed after all. But I really thought it would work...!"

"No, no, I'm right here!" his Servant said. "It's just you can't see me, because I am--"

He threw his wrinkled, bony hands around, desperately. "My one chance to reach the Root, squandered! All these years of studies, wasted! Why to live, indeed...!"

"PAY ATTENTION!" Assassin yelled at him. "Your summon worked perfectly, fool! I will win this Grail War without nobody being the wiser!"

The old man began to sob to himself. "They'll laugh at me at the academy! There were right, weren't they? Their mockery will chase me to my grave!"

"I'M TELLING YOU I'M RIGHT HERE!" the Servant screamed into his ear. "My name is Hawley Griffin! Are you fucking deaf, damn you?!"

"I can hear them clearly already, calling me a damned deaf fool...!" the Master lamented.

"Oh, for the love of--!"

It took Assassin two full days to get the also extremely myopic man to read a note he'd written for him and make him realize he actually had summoned him after all. Then it only took him a single day to get himself raped and killed by Mr. Hyde again, because some things never change.

The old magus, unaware he didn't have a Servant anymore, still defeated the rest of the Servants on his own and claimed the Grail thanks to assorted hilarious Mr. Magoo-esque hijinks.

The Grail never got to cash on his wish and flood the world in darkness, however, since he just kept wishing things on his teapot instead to the day of his death.

Write me for Christmas.

From hell.

Mr Claus,

Sir

I send you half the Kidne I took from one Wyvern prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nice. I may send you the bloody knife that took it out if you only wate a while longer

signed

Send me mu gifts when you can Mishter Claus. Another knife wuld be nice

----

Santa Alter lifted her eyes from the letter.

"Well," she blandly told herself. "At least she respects the traditions. Kuro will only text me her list..."

---

Caster.

The old man with long, wavy, white hair and beard placed a hand on his chest, speaking with great elegance and dignity. "I am Lisa Gherardini del Giocondo, Caster," he introduced himself. "For the powers granted to me by taking over this Saint Graph, I am a master of arts, crafts and science. By the legacy of my legend, I am also an expert on the means to spirit material goods away without ever being found, my stealth to rival that of an Assassin. I also have money. Lots and lots of money."

Standing by Ritsuka, Leonardo stared on, clearly unamused. "Seriously?"

The old man smiled graciously at her. "Turnaround, Maestro, is the most fair of games."

"... you took on that old, decrepit Graph just for the chance to spite me...?"

"Gracious goodness, no, Signore, I always had nothing but admiration for you. Actually, it was to spite Maese Salai, he really wanted to take control of it..."

A lookalike of John the Baptist then appeared on the summon circle behind her. "Joke's on you, Mona Lisa! I got a much better Graph, from that masterpiece I once posed for! This is truly a peerless young body with no drawbacks whatso--"

Salome peeked in abruptly, eyes shining impossibly and licking all over her lips. "Jocchan...!"

Alternate Masters of Chaldea, Part One.

---

Peter Parker.

"Okay, you're late, again, but we'll overlook that..." Da Vinci began.

"I was busy, sorry," the Master offered. "I was, uh... taking photographies for my day job."

"Being the Master of Chaldea is your full time job," Holmes reminded him. "The Daily Bugle was incinerated along the rest of humanity five years ago, remember?"

"Ah, well, you'll see..."

Da Vinci sighed. "Master, you have over two hundred loyal Heroic Spirits to fight in your stead now. You really don't have to keep sneaking away to fight crime in the Singularities on your own. Just send, I don't know, EMIYA. He'll be happy to."

"But with great power comes great responsibility, and if I don't--"

"You have thousands of times more power and responsibility as a Master now!" Da Vinci scolded him, grabbing a ruler (not a Ruler, it'd been a while since last time she'd hit him with Jeanne) and bopping him on the head. "You're just an addict! Even more of an addict than Holmes!"

"I'm not an addict, I can leave it anytime I want to," Sherlock huffed, puffing repeatedly on his pipe.

"Anyway, now we can start with your weekly performance review," Da Vinci told the Master. "Don't get me wrong, Master, you are a very dutiful and decent fellow, and we all are grateful with you, but... this time we just got Astolfo thrown off a bridge, we really need to do something about this strange luck of yours. It has a negative effect on the operations, not to mention the installations." She paused as a falling piece of ceiling dropped on her head, then continued speaking. "But above all things, our female Servants, and now Astolfo, get thrown off bridges on a monthly basis now, and the costs of resummons are going through the roof, don't you think you should be more careful about not making so many mortal enemies every other Singularity or Lostbelt? Maybe, if you were less adamant on morality, Evil Alignment Servants would be more agreeable with you..."

"... I think Jeanne Alter likes me, though?"

"Jeanne Alter doesn't count, she's just that desperate," Da Vinci said. "Okay, moving on to the next point. We also have to do something about the Crypters now. Since they all are clones of yours, I was hoping you'd get to suggest me about ways of dealing with them, what with your knowing them better than anyone, and all of that..."

Ushiwakamaru peeked into the office. "Sensei? This strange black thing has attached itself to me and now is telling me to eat brains..."

Da Vinci waved a hand her way. "You know the procedure! Take that to Nightingale!" As Ushi slinked away sprouting fangs, she continued, "Finally, we think it's time we do something about your aunt, Master."

"What about her?" he asked defensively. "She's a sweet pure soul who would never trouble anyone!"

"Well, we are just saying," Holmes reasoned, "that is strange for a ninety years old woman with fifty three different health conditions to have survived through Human History Incineration, and we have deduced she might just be a vessel for the Alien God. Besides, some Servants have started complaining she's a nag, and that she is restricting you unnecessarily."

"Just because she insists on Rayshifting with me, it doesn't mean she has bad intentions! She just wants to make up for all the missing time, and to protect me!"

"She keeps getting in the way!" Da Vinci said. "You can keep eluding her when you sneak on your own to play costumed hero, so why can't you do the same for official missions, honestly?!"

"Uhhh, sorry, we'll have to continue this conversation sometime else," the Master excused himself. "My Spi-- I mean, Master sense is ringing, and I believe I'm needed--"

"Senseiiiiiiiii!" Nitocris' voice wailed. "Someone's thrown Madame Blavatsky off a bridge! AGAIN!"

We Want to See.

EMIYA was quietly sitting on a bench, reading a book, when Master Ritsuka came along, bringing something with her.

Without saying a word, she began assembling this thing before the bench, and the Archer stopped to look on in interest, curiosity piqued.

Soon enough, it was clear it was an athletism set of bar for high jumps, set to the highest it could go. Master gestured around the hallway's corner, and Ishtar, Artoria, Ereshkigal, Parvati, Astolfo, Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Jeanne, Sieg, Jeanne Alter, Shakespeare, Astraea, BB, Illya, Miyu, Kuro, Passionlip, Jaguarman, Blackbeard, D'Eon, Marie, Meltryllis, Sitonai and Medusa all approached, stopping at a respectful distance from the bar.

Gilgamesh gave Ritsuka a small flask of youth potion, and Ritsuka threw it into EMIYA's hands.

"Drink," she said, while Shakespeare prepared pen and notebook. "Parvati-chan remembered something, from long ago, and we all kinda wanna see if it was as good as she says..."

Fate Apocrypha: True Secret Epilogue.

Someone rang at the front door.

"Oh," Laeticia frowned upon opening it. "It's you."

"Yeah, it's me!" Astolfo grinned and waved. "How you doing, it's been a while!"

"... yes. Yes, it's been," she agreed, watching as he merrily skipped in past her. As she closed the door, she asked, "How did you find me? I don't remember ever giving you this address..."

"Yeah, sorry, I never asked, I forgot!" he laughed, making himself comfortable on the crouch and crossing his legs, tapping a foot around. "We had a lot of other things in mind right then, didn't we, and I'm never good at keeping mine there even when there are few of them, ha ha!" He bopped himself in the head with a fist. "Mostly, I was passing by this town, and I started asking around! Then I finally found that bakery I was looking for, and then...!"

"And then...?"

"And then I overheard someone telling someone else I looked just like someone living around the corner, and I was curious, but turns out the house around the corner was yours, so whaddya know, either they were wrong or I was wrong! I mean, we're old friends, but that doesn't mean we look that alike!"

"... oh. So you weren't looking specifically for me, then."

"Nope! Mere happy coincidence! Funny thing, huh?!" Then he blinked. "Something wrong, Laeticia? You never were this serious before!"

"No, no, it's... nothing. I was just reminiscing, about those days I spent with you and Sieg..."

"Ah, ha ha ha ha, yeah, those were the days, weren't they! Although you mustn't remember so much about them, since well, it was Jeanne traveling around the whole time!"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, that's precisely the problem..."

"I don't understand?"

"I supposed you wouldn't," she sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"Yeah, sorry about that too, I can't help it, I'm Astolfo after all!"

"... no, it's not exactly because you're Astolfo. Please wait here, maybe you'll understand better this way..."

Astolfo blinked several times as she walked into another room, and shortly later returning bringing two small children along, one with gray hair and the other with light pink hair.

"I mean, I can't really remember anything about those days, alright!" she told him then. "But somehow, the three of you still REALLY left me with a reminder...!"

Shiroupool.

'Department H: Not Affiliated in Any Way or Form with Clock Tower!' it read on the door.

The smiling man in glasses smiled at him. "Well, here you go, young man. Just sign on the dotted line, and we will use your special talents to help you remember your past and become a Superhero of Justice!"

Shirou nodded, then held the contract before his face, frowning. "Wait a second... I don't think I can sign this!"

The helpful man blinked. "Why not?"

"I just remembered I forgot bringing a pen!"

The doctor sighed and pulled one out of his breast pocket.

----

"-- so that's why I may look a bit different from how I might look in every other timeline, but honestly, Rinster, I'm still the same swell mysterious anti hero superhero sexy boy you always have known!" the Archer loaded with guns, swords and pouches told her. "Look, look, I even dress in red and black just as ever!"

Rin blinked. "... the hell?"

Like in the Old Times.

"Drat, they ran out again?" Sitonai pouted, putting the controller down. She glanced aside. "Berserker, go to Da Vinci's for more batteries."

"RRRRRRRRR!" Heracles agreed, getting up and stomping for the room's door.

A moment ago, the explosions and screams began.

Sitonai facepalmed. "Oh, that's right. I'd forgotten...!"

---

Archer.

The Insult that Made a Man Out of 'Gudao'.

"Hey!" Ritsuka gasped as he and Mash were in the beach during the latest Summer Event. "Quit kicking that sand in our face!"

Kirchtaria smiled as Caenis held Ritsuka up and rattled him around. "Listen, Gudao... I'd make my Servant smash your face... Only you're so weak, you might dry up and blow away!" Then, as they walked away, "See you later, Shielder..."

Ritsuka fumed. "The big bully! I'll get even some day!"

"Oh, don't let it bother you, Sempai!" Mash said, looking away.

"Darn it!" Ritsuka said back at home, randomly holding an open magazine and kicking a lamp down. "Darn it! I'm sick and tired of being a scarecrow! Of course, even if I were all jacked up, I couldn't fight a Servant anyway, but Atlas says he can give me REAL muscle power anyway! All right! I'll gamble a 10x summon and get his Archer 5 Star!"

"Boy!" Ritsuka gushed the next day, as he saw Atlas flexing before his mirror in his Speedo. "It didn't take long for the summon to do this for me! Look at THOSE bulging muscles now!"

And so, taking Archer to the beach, he made him punch Caenis out while boasting, "You again?! WHAM! Now it's YOUR turn to dry up and blow away!"

"What an unfortunate twist of events," Kirchtaria coolly pondered.

"Oh, Sempai!" Mash clapped. "You ARE a real man after all!"

MASTER OF THE BEACH.

---

YES! Let me prove you I can turn you into a real man, or woman if you chose Gudako! Or a corpse, most likely, but like anyone'd miss a weakling like you, right? No risks, no gains, players!

I'm Atlas, the guy holding the motherfucking sky up! So you know I'm fucking strong! And now, through this unique limited promotion, I can serve you as your own private, magically empowered machine of warfare and destruction! Heracles was just very lucky that one time! Are you fed up with all Crypters, Alien Gods, Beasts of Mankind, and laughing guys in golden armor in your everyday life? I can share my incredible power with you, at the meager price of your full mana reserves and all the tickets you can provide!

My Archer form will provide you with power beyond your wildest dreams, FAST! Don't waste your time and money with Merlins, Karnas, Ozymandiases, Siegfrieds or BBs! All those inferior Servants are flaky and unreliable, and several of them will literally suck you dry!

Don't delay! Become a leading Master of your own Fate, and eventually you'll even get your own incomplete animated adaptation! What are you, a filthy and spineless coward? Are you going to let Waver Velvet be more courageous than you? Roll me right now, you idiot!

Legal Warning: Atlas the Titan is not a legally sanctioned trainer and so won't bother training you, but if you want that so much he won't oppose if you decide going training with Scathach or something.

We will not be legally responsible for massive mana deprivation, the sky falling on your head, or getting Black Keys from the completion of this contract.

---

"By the way..." Ritsuka asked. "Why are you an Archer Class anyway?"

Atlas grinned and flexed his massive muscular arms. "Man! Just check these GUNS!"

The Reason Why.

Semiramis, Kuro, Mata Hari, Hassan of Serenity and Medusa Lily watched on as Saber Artoria marched by the hallway proudly, drawing the attention of every male Servant in sight.

Semiramis frowned. "Why do all men love her so much?"

"She is drawn and animated by Ufotable," Kuro said.

Medusa nodded very quietly. "Ahhh..."

Implications.

Medb opened the door's room while tightening a robe around herself.

Much to her surprise, it was Nursery Rhyme standing on her doorstep, wearing a red hood and cape, over her clothes, holding a picnic basket, and with Lobo by her side.

Medb blinked. "Yes, what do you want?"

"We are playing Little Red Riding Hood," the Caster said.

"Yes, and...?"

"Well, we had to come visit you."

Medb paused, without understanding, and then squinted furiously. "OH, YOU LITTLE--!"

Let's Fix This!

"Shirou!" Artoria cried, all but throwing herself at him. "Shirou, you are here at last!"

He looked blandly at her. "Excuse me? My name is Muramasa Sengo."

"...!" Artoria cried.

---

"I think you don't understand yet..." Da Vinci sighed. "No matter how much you keep trying, you won't change the specifics of his Saint Graph that way..."

Artoria kept on slamming the stick down on Muramasa's head. "I'll cure his amnesia yet...!"

Assassin EMIYA shook his head while watching on. "Poor boy. I can sympathize with him."

Dress of Heaven slammed a stick down on his head from behind.

What If...?

World War II:

The Einzbern Master blinked slowy, a few times, at the being they had just brougth upon this world.

The woman in the habit of a nun smiled piously, put her hands together, and lowered her head. "Greetings. I am Servant Alter Ego. Would you be, perhaps, my Master...?"

So. This was what happened when one broke the basic principles of Heaven's Feel.

---

Now:

"Oh my God," said the woman who had just appeared before Shirou. "You have summoned me. You have summoned me! No, I can't deal with this again, NOOOOOOOOO!"

As she raced out of the shed flailing her arms desperately, she ran Lancer over. He died.

Watching from the rooftop of the next house, Archer blinked. "Now what the hell was that?!"

Rin frowned stoically. "The Grail War does this to people. You should have seen how they found my father. Drained of all his fluids, but at the very least, he appeared to be smiling while dying..."
    Last edited by OverMaster; August 9th, 2020 at 09:54 PM.

So Disappointed on You.

"Thou have been found guilty," King Hassan said. "Since thine arrival, thou have had plenty of chances to smithe the wrongdoing plaguing this place. Thou certainly had the power to enforce this, and thus the moral obligation. That was the sworn vow all of us took, the one we traded our lives for!"

"Yet, as it stands, every offender still stalks freely along these halls! For all thine words, thou have failed at the task. The heads of these corrupting influences surrounding the young, malleable mind of mankind's last hope have not been taken yet. Thus, I should take thine head...!"

Ritsuka blinked, approaching him from behind. "Why are you talking to the mirror, Gramps?" she asked him.

Frustration growing even higher, his hands rested on the mirror's frame, and his head mightily slumped down. "Not to mention, thou have allowed her address thee with excessive familiarity...!"

What If...?

Caster smiled at the Servant at her complete mercy, or lack thereof.

"Ufufufu!" the witch cooed maliciously, her eyes barely glowing dots within the darkness of her purple hood, as she loomed behind her. "You will be mine now, body and soul..."

"That remains to be seen," the Servant, bound by her wrists on a golden rope suspended from the ceiling, managed to clench a defiant smile. "Worse than you have tried, and all of them failed."

The witch moved around her, to place a face on her beautiful face. "The most indomitable spirits are those the most pleasant to break," she purred at the slender, well shaped woman she had put into a seductive white dress. "Yours will be no exception."

"Well, then," the pink haired woman with the honey coloured eyes smiled in return, pursing her full pink lips. "Try your worst, Caster. What will you do? Force your man to take me wildly?"

Caster recoiled. "What?! No, not that! I mean, that is too good for you, my Master will not be sullied with your--"

Her captive pouted, rolling her eyes back. "I knew it! You are far too possessive, too insecure! For shame, Caster! Do you fear he will experience untold pleasures, while tasting the delights this perfect body has to offer?" she challenged, thrusting her perky, firm posterior up. Under the hood, Caster blinked, and a fair flush lit her pale cheeks up. "You know he won't come back to you, an inferior lover, after living through a single night in my bed, don't you? Actually, I won't even need for a bed. Just bring him over already, and let him take me right here, all night long! I dare you, Caster!"

"D-Don't you dare daring on how to dare, I mean, how to do things, you impertinent Servant!" Caster gagged.

"Oooohhhh! How frustrating!" the boy's Servant moaned, rotating her hips in place. "Your Assassin, then? Oh, yes, surely you won't object to me taking him, will you? Or do you desire him as well? Mmmmm, not that I can blame you. That sculpted physique, that deep voice, that virile face, and ye gods, if he can handle his other sword just like the one he used on us..." she added, lustfully licking all over her mouth.

Caster could just sputter in horror, taking a hand to her own chest and desperately trying to shake those mental images of a shirtless Assassin off her head. What was with that now?! She'd never liked musclemen!

"I, I, don't say such nonsense! I need him to stay at the Gate, and besides--!"

"Oh, damn you, woman!" the other Servant stomped a foot down. "Then what?! Your skeleton warriors?! Fine, bring them on! Bring as many of them as you can summon! Flesh or no flesh, as long as they can bone me, it'll be okay! You won't believe how dull my Master is, it takes forever to get anything done with him!"

"What, what are you saying, I'm not your, ah, you don't have the right to order me around!"

The prisoner blinked. "Oh. Oh, oh, oh, of course!" She grinned deviously at Caster, leaning towards her as much as her binds would allow. "You want me exclusively for yourself, and once again, nobody could blame you! So be it," she snuck her tongue out, trying to lap at Caster's bosom. "I prefer men, but as long as you deliver a good performance, I won't mind having you as my lover. Shed those robes quickly, and let me show you all I can teach in the ways of the flesh..."

"Eeeeee!" Caster whined, hugging herself while backpedalling. "N-Not like this...!"

The Rider huffed, frowning. "You aren't actually very good at being wicked, are you?"

---

Rin and Shirou sweated as they approached the building. "Just remember to stick strictly to the plan, Emiya-kun," she was instructing him. "That is our only chance, slim as it may be, to succeed. If you truly want to regain Rider, then you must control your--"

Then the two of them gasped and pulled back, startled, as the front doors flew open and Caster punted Shirou's Rider at his feet, down the front steps.

"-- and stay away, forever!" the witch howled furiously. "Deviant!"

Shirou frowned and stared down at the pink haired female. "What did you do now, Rider?!"

The Queen lifted her flawless nose petulantly and tossed her mane back. "I was learning how the Greek are much overrated, when it comes to their decadence!"

Discrimination.

"I'm Servant Assassin," she said, humbly lowering her head. "As long as you don't stray from the precepts of the Faith, I shall proudly call you Master."

Ritsuka blinked, looking down at her. "Are you a Hassan?" she asked her.

"Not quite. I was never accepted as one of the Grandmasters. Alas, my resolve and methods never were what would befit a Master of the Order."

Ritsuka frowned, as if thinking of something, and then gently lifted the new summon's chin, looking at the pale skin peeking around the large dark eyes. Next she looked back at Cursed Arm, Serenity and the assembled Hundred Faces.

And she asked King Hassan, "Be honest with me, Gramps. What was your color when you had any flesh left?"

"It never was about that...!"

Every Evil in the World.

The villagers took him, bound and battered, to the central square, and began marking his flesh on red and black.

They spewed every curse on him, as if to spend them forever from their mouths. By purging themselves on this miserable being, they would purify those urges from their souls.

They punted him and hit him with rocks, to make sure Evil would be weakened when they buried It, and It would not break free to the surface. This, too, was logical and sound. No caution could be forgotten when dealing with Evil, after all. For virtue to triumph it must be comprehensive and vigilant of every detail, and the townsfolk kept that in mind the whole time.

The unwanted, the pariah, was allowed to shout his curses, so everyone would see him for what he truly was, for what he had been transfigured into by his own actions as much as by theirs. In truth, he had been a man like any other, with his vices and commendable traits, yet this, too, was part of the necessary course of action, for the Root of All Evil had to start an average man, even if one nobody would miss. Evil can, the wise men stated, spawn from any heart, and to embody the victory of good over perversity, the latter had to be a personification of that dilemma. This was not overlooked either.

Otherwise, they paid no attention to his blasphemies, for they'd be reduced to nothing by his banishment. And so they buried him alive, in a box within another box, as deep as they could dig, and then covered on rocks which were blessed by the priests. Only then, the villagers smiled, feeling the satisfaction of a fulfilled moral duty.

From that point, Evil would plague Man no more. They raised their hands and began chanting, but then stopped in horror, a chilling realization sinking in under the dying sun of the dusk.

Their hands were all now covered, forever, in red and black.

Fate Route Ending, Deleted Scene.

"-- I have something I need to confess, Sakura-san," Illya said meekly.

Sakura blinked, a bit taken back at her contrite expression. "What is it, Illya-chan?"

"It's about your brother, Shinji."

"What... What about him? I don't think you ever met Oniisama..."

"No. No, I did. For a very short while, but I did," Illya said, lowering her head. "I'm afraid you'll hate me after this, Sakura-san, I've grown to love you like a sister, but... I might be gone soon, and before I go, I need to tell you, you deserve to know..."

"Knowing what, Illya-chan? Do you know what happened to Oniisama?"

"Yes," Illya said sadly. "I... I am a magus, Sakura-san, just like he was, well, much better actually, but the point is, I used to have this Heroic Servant from the distant past, Heracles, Prince of Power, at my beck and call, and I made him kill your brother...! Sorry..." she shrunk on herself with soft whimper and a sob.

Sakura took on that, sitting very straight and silent.

"You hate me now, don't you, I knew it!" Illya cried, taking both hands to her head. "Kill me if you want to, but please don't hold anything against Shirou-niichan, he never--!"

Sakura held a hand up.

"Eh?" Illya blinked, trembling.

"High five," Sakura said, very stiff and distant.

Hesitating, Illya slowly brought her hand to Sakura's, and timidly slapped her palm against hers.

And Sakura shouted. "Ohhhh, yessss! Yes, yes, yes, yes! He won't be coming back after all...!"

And after a moment, she smiled sweetly at Illya. "Would you like to meet my grandfather now?"

"I should warn you, I don't have Heracles with me anymore..."

Archer.

Beast VII smiled, or made something like a smile, at the last Servant standing. She could allow for it, she had triumphed after all, of which there never had been any doubt.

"And who are you, to stand before me when all others have fallen? An Archer, is that right? What is the manner of your bow? I will allow you to make an attempt before obliterating you."

"I don't shoot with bow or gun," the man said, grimly undoing the lower half of his robes and pulling something out. Beast VII made a sound as this something was aimed to her face, and a vigorous motion was initiated. "For my name is ONAN...!"

The sound became a girlish shriek of defeat as this thing shot forward.

In hindsight, it had been a bad choice for the Beast, that of selecting a virginal, innocent young lady as a host body.

Servants Only OverMaster Wants to See:

Rider (Elisha):

A grumpy old man with only a few puffs of Larry Fine hair around the sides of his head. He hates having his baldness being mentioned, so of course everyone in Chaldea mentions it a lot. He summons bears to attack for his Noble Phantasm, he rides a bear, and his bear deals extra damage against child Servants. If you're an insolent child he'll be all too happy to sic a bear on your ass (unknown how this works on Sitonai).

Only Jeanne and Martha can tolerate him since he rants too much and even Giorgios and Vlad are sick of him.

Lot (Caster, or Archer if shooting fire from above makes you an Archer, which it probably does):

A righteous, holy man who endured through the decadence and perdition of Sodom and Gomorrah. His Noble Phantasm makes fire rain over the enemy and turn them into salt statues, but he does this as much often as Medusa actually petrifies people.

He's usually an upright, virtous man but as soon as he gets drunk he goes after young girls lusting after them shamelessly.

Jonah (Rider):

A complaining prophet who always goes around from one side to another. Doesn't like doing his job and gets pissed off if he does and the Master chooses forgiving the enemy afterwards. A crank who is always moody.

His Noble Phantasm summons a whale that swallows the enemy, but also swallows him, so he hates it. He's spent so long inside of the whale that he actually became a shut-in most of the time. Hates Jeanne Archer since she's actually happy and actually likes the sea mammals.

Nimrod the Hunter (Archer):

A mighty hunter who was an ancient king of Babylon. But he's ever pissed off because everyone keeps mistaking him for Gilgamesh or saying he's 'the guy who is not Gilgamesh', and making fun of his name. He's also stubborn on being Orion's rival as well even though Orion doesn't give a shit about him.

He's obsessed with building really really tall towers and keeps trying to drift Bunyan to help him with that. He tries to built a tower on top of the Shadow Border and everyone keeps having to repeat to him how awful that idea is.

In truth, he is an actual nimrod.

Marie Curie (Caster):

A lovely lady who is obsessed with radiation, developing machines that use radiation, shooting cancer deathrays, and who will kill you faster than Serenity if you spend too long around her.

Loves her absent husband a lot.

She keeps on trying to cook for everyone but all her meals are radioactive.

Has a Summer variant who uses a giant machine to channel the sunlight into an even bigger than usual radiation cannon.