Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: My Little Carnival Phantasm Can't be This Cute!

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    ... but she is MY Idiot.

"And stay down! Enough of this!" Artoria growled, stomping Artoria Alter again. "You bring a great shame to our name!"

Weakened from her battle with Jeanne Alter, Artoria Alter growled weakly, and then dropped unconscious.

"And you! Little sister, I'm almost ashamed of you!" Jeanne shouted, bringing the standard down on her Alter again. "Time and time again, you let the sin of Wrath take over you... why?!"

Jeanne Alter would have answered in a non too polite fashion but, likewise drained of mana, also fell asleep at Jeanne's feet.

Saber and Ruler panted, victorious over their unruly counterparts at the middle of all the wreckage.

Saber huffed. "I cannot believe her! Picking fights with her at any chance she gets!"

"Yes," Ruler scowled. "I wonder what makes them so drawn to violence towards each other?"

Saber pondered that puzzle. "... in all honesty." she said after several moments, "Jeanne Alter started it."

"What? No!" Jeanne said. "I was here when they began arguing! Your sister was the first to provoke her!"

"She's not my sister, and I was in listening range as well!" the other blonde argued, "But your sister was the first to actually deploy physical violence!"

"Was she supposed to let herself be berated?!"

"Well, the Christian doctrine says we must turn the other cheek!"

"As if your Alter ever did that! Even the Lady Martha doesn't, and she is as saintly as they can come! We are all warriors after all, it's just logical she would have a breaking point! She doesn't even know any better, fury is what she was created for! But your sister--"

"My other self!" Artoria amended her, growing angered.

"That is it!" Jeanne shook a hand. "She, unlike Sister, can restrain herself, she just chooses to--"

"She cannot help herself either! She is corrupted by the Mud!"

"Oh, even the Mud himself does not behave that badly!" Jeanne said, pointing at Angra Mainyu, who sat at a corner eating melon bread.

Avenger blinked and waved at the two.

"You always excuse her! You enabler of evil!" Artoria said.

"My sister is nowhere as bad as your sister!" Jeanne said.

"She's not my sister!"

"You would even forsake her relationship to you! But I imagine that shouldn't surprise anyone, after your treatment of Mordred!"

"That was enough, you Frenchwoman...!" Artoria roared, leaping at her.

They began fighting heavily. Jeanne Alter and Saber Alter blinked in confusion, working back to a standing position, and then began battling once more, as well.

Artoria Lily and Jeanne Santa Lily watched from a distance, shocked.

"Is... Is that what waits for us, when we grow up?" Artoria Lily dreaded.

"Servants don't grow up," Jeanne Lily reminded her.

"And thank God for that!"

They turned around, and hastily walked away together.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Repent, Sinner.

Martha stood her ground valiantly against the golden king. "Oooooo, I've have had enough of you!" She bristled. "That's it! You have commited every conceivable capital sin!"

"How so?" Gilgamesh asked.

"Lust!" Martha said. "You are always lecherously stalking King Artoria, without any shame!"

Gilgamesh made a non commiting low sound.

"Greed!" Martha said. "You own all manners of material wealth, yet you always crave for more!"

Gilgamesh folded his arms.

"Pride!" Martha said. "You believe yourself superior to everyone else!"

Gilgamesh rolled his eyes back.

"Envy!" Martha said. "Whenever someone has something you don't own, you resent them, going as far as to try to take it from them!"

Gilgamesh rubbed his chin.

"Sloth!" Martha said. "When not with women or fighting you spend your time lounging around, just playing videogames and reading old magazines!"

Gilgamesh flipped through his favorite issue of Swimsuit Saberfaces, uninterested on her.

"Anger!" Martha said. "You are very easily provoked into violent reactions!"

A vein bulged on Gilgamesh's temple.

"Gluttony!" Martha said. "You just took my muffins! And you didn't even ask first! How can you defend yourself?!"

After a moment of pensive introspection, Gilgamesh broke into laughter. "I can't! UFAFAFAFA!"

Martha blinked. "Ah?"

"I am all of those things!" he told her. "A king must be all encompassing and intense! He must be the biggest even in his vices! He also must experiment everything to be able to claim a solid life experience, woman! That is obvious!"

---

"And then what did you do?" Jeanne Alter asked her. "Did you condemn him to the hideous flames of hell?"

"I went for more muffins," Martha sighed. "By now I'm just afraid he'd take over that place!"