Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481486489490491
Results 9,801 to 9,818 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    My real question was why does it matter that no one is currently translating Apo, since very little of it is of value that hasn't already been translated.
    I just want more Amakusa tbh
    I also want to read about what he used in the final fight, since apparently it was the anime that changed it to imaginary numbers giants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Sushi is a script for adjusting subs from one source to another, generally from TV to BD. In the case of Apo, unless there'a any new scenes I'm unaware of, it'd just remove the bump UTW placed so that their subs wouldn't overlap with the post-OP broadcast scrolling text and so that the subs don't desync due to sponsors, if there were any (I don't remember).
    Oh, okay. That's really not a term you should expect the average person like me to be familiar with imo.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I just want more Amakusa tbh
    I also want to read about what he used in the final fight, since apparently it was the anime that changed it to imaginary numbers giants.
    I want to read the final Sieg vs Karna fight because both of them state that Sieg even with Galvanism was still weaker than Siegfried

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    since apparently it was the anime that changed it to imaginary numbers giants.
    oh yeah that was dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Oh, okay. That's really not a term you should expect the average person like me to be familiar with imo.
    My bad, I was heading out at the time and didn't give the post's wording much thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord C View Post
    I want to read the final Sieg vs Karna fight because both of them state that Sieg even with Galvanism was still weaker than Siegfried
    How? Pretty sure he can spam Balmung unlike the servant Siegfried? Maybe the living Siegfried
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    How? Pretty sure he can spam Balmung unlike the servant Siegfried? Maybe the living Siegfried
    Higashide said he spams faster, but didn’t say Siegfried couldn’t. True to that, in FGO Turas Realta and Mortalis Stella, Servant Siegfried still uses Balmung spam in Orleans

Blog Entries
    Finally watched this one. Story was okay I guess. Nothing special. Satisfying ending though, which I really appreciate, and there was plenty of cool action (my personal favourite moment in the whole series was
    Spoiler:
    Chiron and Achilles having their mano-o-mano hand-to-hand fight. Loved that one
    ). Can't complain about the visual effects either, and the animation seemed okay. There were a few annoying and/or fairly lame characters, but there were also several cool ones. Vlad, Chiron and Achilles were all cool. My favourite was Karna though. Hard not to respect his personality I think (
    Spoiler:
    and for once we get a Lancer who doesn't seem to suffer from that annoying "Lancers all have terrible luck and are struck by misfortune" nonsense that seems to persist in most Fate series...
    ). I also liked how there were several characters from other Fate series that had small cameo appearances, such as
    Spoiler:
    Artoria, Gilles and Waver
    . If I have to voice one real complaint though...it would have to be the sound effects...seriously, I don't know anything about such stuff, so I don't know if it's caused by too heavy bass or what, but whenever there's a magical explosion or whatever, there's this particular sound effect they love to use that, for whatever reason, tends to literally be physically painful to my ears unless I turn the volume down a bit, even though the previous volume level was fine when characters were just talking or whatever...It becomes kind of annoying as the series goes on, and you realize it's going to happen every single time there's fighting and action on the screen, without fail...As far as I can recall I have never before encountered something quite like it in any other anime series I have ever seen, and if I have, it was certainly not as frequent and persistent as it is throughout this show...I don't know what the heck it is they're doing, if it's just some kind of sound effect that my headphones can't handle or whatever, but it's annoying as hell...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    It's a shitty sound effect, yes. As for other shows with it, I can name Heavy Object and Regalia. Pretty sure there are others but those 2 are the ones I remember
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Finally watched this one. Story was okay I guess. Nothing special. Satisfying ending though, which I really appreciate, and there was plenty of cool action (my personal favourite moment in the whole series was
    Spoiler:
    Chiron and Achilles having their mano-o-mano hand-to-hand fight. Loved that one
    ). Can't complain about the visual effects either, and the animation seemed okay. There were a few annoying and/or fairly lame characters, but there were also several cool ones. Vlad, Chiron and Achilles were all cool. My favourite was Karna though. Hard not to respect his personality I think (
    Spoiler:
    and for once we get a Lancer who doesn't seem to suffer from that annoying "Lancers all have terrible luck and are struck by misfortune" nonsense that seems to persist in most Fate series...
    ). I also liked how there were several characters from other Fate series that had small cameo appearances, such as
    Spoiler:
    Artoria, Gilles and Waver
    . If I have to voice one real complaint though...it would have to be the sound effects...seriously, I don't know anything about such stuff, so I don't know if it's caused by too heavy bass or what, but whenever there's a magical explosion or whatever, there's this particular sound effect they love to use that, for whatever reason, tends to literally be physically painful to my ears unless I turn the volume down a bit, even though the previous volume level was fine when characters were just talking or whatever...It becomes kind of annoying as the series goes on, and you realize it's going to happen every single time there's fighting and action on the screen, without fail...As far as I can recall I have never before encountered something quite like it in any other anime series I have ever seen, and if I have, it was certainly not as frequent and persistent as it is throughout this show...I don't know what the heck it is they're doing, if it's just some kind of sound effect that my headphones can't handle or whatever, but it's annoying as hell...
    Glad you liked it~~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    It's a shitty sound effect, yes. As for other shows with it, I can name Heavy Object and Regalia. Pretty sure there are others but those 2 are the ones I remember
    Hmm. Haven't watched those. Guess now I know to be prepared for that sound effect again whenever/if I watch those series at some point...

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    The first one I remember was in Chrome Shelled Regios.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar

Goddamnit, is there a clean version of this on the webz?

i got this
    Spoiler:

No hand-holding in the lobby

In all seriousness, I highly doubt these'll be somewhere, unless you get lucky and find a good redrawer willing to touch it up. That said, if anyone miraculously found the ufo KnK anniversary ones and can hook me up with them, please do message me.
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    There are subs for episodes 19.5 and 12.5?

US Friend Code
    I don't think so but they're just recap episodes

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Old thread, but:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I know all the critics to Higashide`s writing of Apo, so don`t kill the messenger:
    With the Blu-ray will come out a short novel title "Blank space" compose of 3 short stories:

Here is the description of the stories from the official page:
    第一章 望まれないアンボーン
    六導玲霞の過去、そしてジャックとの出会いの物語。
    第二章 予備部品バックアップ
    フィオレとカウレスがマスターとなるまでの物語。
    第三章 魔術使いマーシナリー
    獅子劫界離が最後に請け負った仕事に纏わる物語。
    Good news! I found the two non-Unbirth short stories online, translated or transcribed in Chinese.

"Mercenary" story
    "Backup" story
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    The first light novel volume of Fate/Apocrypha was released on December 29, 2012. Happy 10th Anniversary!