Page 468 of 491 FirstFirst ... 368418458463466467468469470473478 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,360 of 9818

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

Blog Entries
    The ending was pretty satisfying. Parts of it.

You know, aside the shit try of romance, I liked it a lot, even more that Fate/DEEN, that carries a bit better the romance, but isn't so fun. Is only my taste but I take a action movie with cool fights and explosions instead of something deeper any day. I'm simple.

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Apo only sell 6000? It's not that a very low sales compared to Zero, UBW TV and Grand Order special 1 (40000/30000 i think or something like that?)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Hey, is Sieg popular among Japanese fan, or does he get shit from nippon too?
    From what expierenced Sieg doesn't get the absolute hate he gets with the English fandom, but I wouldn't sat he's treated as one of the more popular characters in Apo. He's just kind of nice I guess tho maybe I'm wrong about that.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    PM, IGN Miyuki
    US Friend Code
    in the creator's poll he ranked below ORT

take that how you will
    Spoiler:

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Watched ep 11 this morning. Spartacus was probably the best part of this episode. The Akira-esque body horror of his transformation was really well-done. He did kind of get the short end of the stick though. From an honorable rebel who stood up for the oppressed to a psychotic maniac willing to blow up an entire city of innocents for the flimsiest of reasons. Guess that's what happens when the only Class you can be summoned in is Berserker. (Canon or not, I'd seriously like to see a Saber or Rider version of Spartacus someday, because while his Apocrypha portrayal is entertaining it's not really fair that such a great man get treated solely as a rampaging lunatic)

As always, the anime kind of skimps out on explaining lore/NP related stuff. Spartacus' NP was pretty much the only one that gets any kind of explanation, and Vlad's explanation for how he could create stakes inside Karna was nonsensical. I know the answer from reading lore materials online, but anime-only viewers would be incredibly confused by all this stuff that just sort of happens with no proper explanation.

US Friend Code
    Spartacus can be summoned in the Saber class, but with his sanity he's even more unmanageable then he is in Berserker.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Spartacus can be summoned in the Saber class, but with his sanity he's even more unmanageable then he is in Berserker.
    I read that he's unfit for any Class except Berserker, but that's probably just figurative language. Saber Spartacus would definitely be interesting to see, in any case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Or, that's literal language, and he's still unfit to be a Saber.
    He still qualifies to be a Saber though, which is what I meant.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I read that he's unfit for any Class except Berserker, but that's probably just figurative language. Saber Spartacus would definitely be interesting to see, in any case.
    Berserker is pretty much his only proper class because in the context of a Grail War a sane Spartacus is a mages worst nightmare. He is qualified tho, the mats said as a much as well as a little blurb on how his NP would change as a Saber.

anywhere than here

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Berserker is pretty much his only proper class because in the context of a Grail War a sane Spartacus is a mages worst nightmare. He is qualified tho, the mats said as a much as well as a little blurb on how his NP would change as a Saber.
    So they basically said that Spartacus is unmanageable as a Saber due to his mindset that anyone who holds him down (especially a Magus with Command Seals) is an oppressor.

Also, is that blurb on his NP related to his life too?
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't he be less CRUSH OPPRESSORS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA without Mad Enhancement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    "Though the chances of it are low, should Spartacus be summoned as a Saber, even more caution (in terms of rebellion) would be needed against him, demonstrating how troublesome a Servant he is."

That said, it is possible to have Spartacus be loyal if you summon him by accident and don't act like a proper magus. Shirou would have great compatibility with him, for example.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    So they basically said that Spartacus is unmanageable as a Saber due to his mindset that anyone who holds him down (especially a Magus with Command Seals) is an oppressor.

Also, is that blurb on his NP related to his life too?
    The blurb was just another form of Crying Warmonger
    Incidentally, if he was summoned as a Saber, it would have stabilized into the more respectable ability of “restoring his vitality and prana when he successfully endures the enemy’s attacks and also invalidating or reflecting back any more of the same attacks thereafter”.

anywhere than here

Does anyone know the exact wish that Amakusa had for the Grail? I'm hearing things from "just make everyone immortal" to "make everyone unfeeling robots" to "make everyone immortal unfeeling robots" and I don't want to rewatch the anime hunting for that part.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He was going to turn everybody into immortal disembodied souls- basically perfection on earth, which would've meant everyone was self sufficient, so no murder or wars over resources, women, money or land, and not even the ability to kill anybody else, which would've meant all of humanity just comes to a stop since there isn't really anything to work toward any more.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Basically, he wanted Instrumentality, ala Evangelion.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Saber Works View Post
    Does anyone know the exact wish that Amakusa had for the Grail? I'm hearing things from "just make everyone immortal" to "make everyone unfeeling robots" to "make everyone immortal unfeeling robots" and I don't want to rewatch the anime hunting for that part.
    He wanted to activate Third Magic, which would grant the affected immortality by materializing their soul and turning them into spirit bodies. Also they wouldn't be emotionless according to Amakusa, they would still feel stuff like love, but ultimately that would cause humanity's future to end.

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    At least he died happy with the knowledge that his wish was granted.