Page 419 of 491 FirstFirst ... 319369409414417418419420421424429469 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 9816

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Anime (no spoilers)

  1. #8361
    The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    @Keyne_
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Really feeling the intense ideological clash between these two characters who have never interacted until this moment. My emotions are swelling, my chest bursting. I hope that my hero, my literal guy, the actual main character, slayer of Jeanne, Amakusa Shirou can continue to put on a clinic and lay Sieg out.
    The bizzaro side of this world is a scary place.


  2. #8362
    死徒 Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Age
    28
    Posts
    593
    It's one of the two scenes I ever see myself coming back to rewatch from Apocrypha, alongside Fran's scene in episode 9.

    And yeah, I agree that they went all out for this, but it's just because they knew who to use for which fights.
    While this is leagues above any of Sieg's fights so far, I don't really see any of them deserving this treatment more than this one.
    Karna vs Sieg got the perfect stylization for that sort of fight, so I don't see this much close combat choreography being appropriate for it.

    But yeah, this looks visually more impressive than any 1v1 sword fight ufo have ever done so far IMO, including the final UBW fight, so that's a plus for Apocrypha at least

  3. #8363
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    It's one of the two scenes I ever see myself coming back to rewatch from Apocrypha, alongside Fran's scene in episode 9.And yeah, I agree that they went all out for this, but it's just because they knew who to use for which fights.While this is leagues above any of Sieg's fights so far, I don't really see any of them deserving this treatment more than this one.Karna vs Sieg got the perfect stylization for that sort of fight, so I don't see this much close combat choreography being appropriate for it.But yeah, this looks visually more impressive than any 1v1 sword fight ufo have ever done so far IMO, so that's a plus for Apocrypha at least
    Good 2D animation always beat CGI my dude.

  4. #8364
    It's Magikewl~ Magikewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,702
    JP Friend Code
    947,795,354
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    There's still an episode left to fuck us all over though.
    you donít need to watch the last episode to be fucked over by apo tbh

  5. #8365
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

  6. #8366
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,145
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Good 2D animation always beat CGI my dude.
    How much CGI goes into the characters clashing anyways, I can't tell the difference.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    including the final UBW fight
    Don't see that much of a milestone myself. It was one of the less impressive scenes for me.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  7. #8367
    地獄待ち Spinach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    15,221
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    how do they fix apocrypha being an obvious blunder
    Not releasing the BDs.


  8. #8368
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,989
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Thank you for the new out-of-context sig addition.

    Also, 2K character limit when staff please.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

  9. #8369
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,039
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Not releasing the BDs.
    But the Bus come with a Kairi short story, that I want.

    Or at least I want someone to tl it
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  10. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    How much CGI goes into the characters clashing anyways, I can't tell the difference.
    Well it depends of the fight but what i disliked about Silver Link and Ufotable is how the 2D animation was pretty meh when it was not about throwing CGI and 3D swords against each other or doing computer explosions.

    It's only my blind hate for Ufotable and CGI fights tho, don't take it too seriously.

  11. #8371
    https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Zemuria
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,989
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Well it depends of the fight but what i disliked about Silver Link and Ufotable is how the 2D animation was pretty meh when it was not about throwing CGI and 3D swords against each other or doing computer explosions.

    It's only my blind hate for Ufotable and CGI fights tho, don't take it too seriously.
    imma guess it takes the "soul" out of animation too huh
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

  12. #8372
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,145
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromy View Post
    Well it depends of the fight but what i disliked about Silver Link and Ufotable is how the 2D animation was pretty meh when it was not about throwing CGI and 3D swords against each other or doing computer explosions.

    It's only my blind hate for Ufotable and CGI fights tho, don't take it too seriously.
    Not at all, I actually feel the same way on some scenes. I do feel ufo is due credit for more often than not making CGI blending well with its surroundings or standing out in a good way. Can't say the same for many other studios myself.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  13. #8373
    So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    39
    Posts
    316
    I see, thanks people. But Mordred, Astolpho and the others where are when Fran did her explosion, not should become another Frankestein too, then?

  14. #8374
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,039
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariya View Post
    I see, thanks people. But Mordred, Astolpho and the others where are when Fran did her explosion, not should become another Frankestein too, then?
    They weren't in the blast with Mordred teleporting out, and it's not like everytime there will be a new Frakenstien when she does her NP, it's an attack after all it's supposed to kill people. But the thing about how Frankenstien's soul works is that it's her lightning, that's her will, her life force. So as long as that exists so does her. That's why when her lightning brought Sieg back to life from Mordred's stab, her lightning became a part of him. Thus he became the 2nd monster of Frankenstein.
    Last edited by Iceblade44; December 23rd, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  15. #8375
    The sequence at 20:46 stood out too much for my tastes. Everything else was splendid.
    Supports

  16. #8376
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,386
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    So he can jizz on its face? Figuratively speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  17. #8377
    So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    France
    Age
    39
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    They weren't in the blast with Mordred teleporting out, and it's not like everytime there will be a new Frakenstien when she does her NP, it's an attack after all it's supposed to kill people. But the thing about how Frankenstien's soul works is that it's her lightning, that's her will, her life force. So as long as that exists so does her. That's why when her lightning brought Sieg back to life from Mordred's stab, her lightning became a part of him. Thus he became the 2nd monster of Frankenstein.
    Oh, ok. Very clear now, thanks!

  18. #8378
    うむ Hakuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    959
    Well that was... something. The animation for most of the fight was good but the art in some parts made me laugh even more than the previous episode
    Last edited by Hakuno; December 23rd, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
    Supp 05/13/2020:
    Bond CE: 4/15/2020

  19. #8379
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,657
    US Friend Code
    632,328,855 IGN Haru-Chan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    you don’t need to watch the last episode to be fucked over by apo tbh
    What happen in the last episode? Tell me pls PM if you don't want to use spoiler tag
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  20. #8380
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,145
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    If you haven't been spoiled so far in already I'd just wait till next week for a fresh impression.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •