Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Notes Translation by Evospace

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    This thread isn't appearing im the Translation Thread'd list. The hell?

Edit: After I posted this it appeared. Can someone tell me how long it takes for a thread to "disappear" when nobody in posting in it?

Hey guys, sorry to revive an old thread but I can't figure out anywhere else to put/ask this.
    So I'm betting everyone knows about this:

Notes. imaged sound album "AFTER IMAGE"
    Name:  001305x300.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  5.2 KB

Short version: music album inspired/companion to Notes. For more info, check this

So, I've lurked everywhere for the translation of the lyrics, anyone got them and would be so kind to share?
    Also I thought might be a good companion to Notes and also to place it somewhere in the forum (unless I used the search feature wrong ^^'

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think Evo actually translated the lyrics for a few songs in that actually.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Here's to hoping he'll be kind enough to post them. I'm really curious about monologue and meteara elko ' na :P

On a side note (and putting this thread back on track regarding Notes ) I actually think this would make an excellent OVA.
    Each chapter of the story could serve as an episode. Well maybe not /0 GODO, but they could incorporate the Notes in the story somehow, developing that part of the Nasuverse further.

In question that always bothered me was its place in the Nasuverse itself, IMO I think its before Tsukhime, based on what I read thus far, unlike most people who think it's a Post-Apocalyptic or something.

Blog Entries
    Place in the Verse? First, it may not even be in the Verse: it's never been stated outright that it is, IIRC, and nothing in it requires it to follow on. Second, assuming it is, it's pretty clearly far after Tsuki.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, ORT's definitely in Nasuverse (Avenger calls it out as being OP, and CM). And CM says that ORT arrived to destroy the human race after it heard Gaia's call.... But arrived too early? And we know the TYPEs were called by Gaia to fuck shit up while it was dieing.
    Oh right.

Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Cruor is very nice

Plus Godo, Ado Edem, V/V, pretty much the whole Notes shebang was present in Character Material, which includes other Nasuverse stuff.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Second, assuming it is, it's pretty clearly far after Tsuki.
    Not necessarily. As Crimson Moon is alive in Notes. I bet it comes after KnK rather than Tsukihime. Since it's one of Nasu's first works, he probably didn't even have Tsukihime in mind when he wrote it.

Place in the Verse? First, it may not even be in the Verse: it's never been stated outright that it is, IIRC, and nothing in it requires it to follow on. Second, assuming it is, it's pretty clearly far after Tsuki.
    Why's it so obvious? If anything Notes' pretty damn ambiguous in it's setting and timeline.
    And what they said above too plus the Black Barrels and GODO are from the continent of Atlasia if I recall correctly. Sound familiar, right?

To enlighten why I think it's before Tsuki, I'm kind of thinking about Liners and A-Rays: came up with the theory that A-Rays might somehow be the ancestors of the True Ancestors (or the ones who served CM and to whom he gave powers to)
    Like indie stuff? Check out my video works here and here.

By the way, I'm thinking of adapting Notes to film/video, so PM me if you want to help with storyboarding (I can't draw to save my life).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Not necessarily. As Crimson Moon is alive in Notes. I bet it comes after KnK rather than Tsukihime. Since it's one of Nasu's first works, he probably didn't even have Tsukihime in mind when he wrote it.
    Oh, universes. I meant timelines.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I meant it's place in the Nasuverse timeline of events. My opinion stands. :P

By the way, I'm thinking of adapting Notes to film/video, so PM me if you want to help with storyboarding (I can't draw to save my life).

Blog Entries
    Well, here's a question. In Notes, Gaia is dead. You mean to say that Gaia un-deaded?

Yes. Zeltrech might've had something to do with it though.

Blog Entries
    Well, either someone somehow found a way to restore the Supreme Reality Marble and revive Gaia, or Notes is later. I find the second easier to believe.

Again, Zelretch: insanely powerful magi who deals with parallel realities? Might not so far fetched for him to be able to conjure up such a thing.
    And while Gaia might be dead, after all, it is a planet, so our laws of life and death (common sense) don't apply to it.
    Although, if I recall correctly, it was still dying when Notes takes place, not completely dead. I might be wrong.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Gaia in Notes was completely dead before the Types started showing up, she basically called them with her last "breath"

I doubt there are any magi that have ever existed who could do something so ridiculous as to create a Supreme Reality Marble out of nothing. "Normal" Reality Marbles are hard enough, imagine one taken up to eleven thousand, covering the entire planet all the time, and self-sustaining, when there's no energy left to create it with in the first place. Yeah.
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

Oh, universes. I meant timelines.
    I still think it won't follow the Tsukihime timeline, since Crimson Moon is alive in Notes.

Blog Entries
    So, I have to pick between KnK and Notes, and Fate and Tuski?

...Sorry Fate/Tsuki, Notes and KnK are just too good.

Come to the think of it. We don't know if the Tsukihime timeline is exactly the same as the FSN timeline. It might differ in more ways than one (specially when Zelretch is involved), all we know is that in FSN, Zelretch also defeated Crimson Moon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I still think it won't follow the Tsukihime timeline, since Crimson Moon is alive in Notes.
    Doesn't it just mean that he succeeded in reincarnating (into Alt, Arc, TA's that hid themselves, or any of their descendents)?

^We know ORT and PM exist. And most like Moon Cell does as well.
    Oh right.

Cruor is very nice