Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Angel Notes Translation by Evospace

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    It'scome up somewhat in GO with Mash getting Black Barrel and ORT appearing.

I'm still convined the Alien God is Type Venus. Both have a tree theme, LB5.5 prologue said the Alien God exists outside human common sense, and Douman associated the Alien God with Satan while Venus is also associated with Satan.

Outside GO I would sure like to see more stories in the Notes setting, yeah.
    Seriously in GO? Urgh kinda wanted in the Tsukihime universe or expanded story but definitely interesting to know. Thanks for the info

I wish there was some kinda epilogue for angel notes. Nasu just love to keep people hanging didn't he. We probably wouldn't have Avalon if it's wasn't for takeuchi. And we are on hanging for tsukihime remake. And stuffs

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Well, Notes itself is extremely short and brief, so I guess it kinda makes sense there is no actual epilogue. It just starts and ends like that, such is the format.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Angel notes feels like a rought draft or short story nasu wrote in college. Its possible that someday he will right a full LN series that retells the story, like what he did with KnK

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Tbh I don't even know what to believe anymore now that the Tsukihime Remake was announced. I personally think a short one episode OVA would work out for Notes. Like they did with Fate/Prototype.

US Friend Code
    If someone is interested, I made an .EPUB and a .mobi version of Angel notes.
    Link for the .mobi version: ******************file/jbxAGYoI#nQiywG...qwdv_JpTf1ohiQ
    Link for the .EPUB version: ******************file/vK4kFaia#7CIUmw...sqo11PzH7fkkTQ
    Last edited by BloodZero; January 25th, 2023 at 08:47 AM. Reason: updated dead links

Thank you so much! ♥

cursed servant suggestions periferal's Avatar
    I'm done with school for a while so I decided to, as a project, do an edit of Evospace's translation that's also more of an... adaptation? And it's all here.
    https://homeperiferal.wordpress.com/...e-of-contents/
    No idea if it's any good but it can't hurt to have more versions floating around.

I agree that a Notes. OVA would kick ass. The KNK movies add so much depth to the stories and I think you could do the same w/ Godo and V/V.