Thread: Creat an a,tern eat version of a character, or counter guardian.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.

Creat an a,tern eat version of a character, or counter guardian.

This is simply an area I felt was needed for people who want to creat a counter guardian. Or do alternant version of type moon characters. The rules are as follows
    state weather the person your creating a sheet on is a counter guardian, or alternant version of a type moon character, include a back story for said character or counter guardian, name, stats(can't lower d), rank of NP, a description of NP, what magics they use, what groups they might a be a part of, what there alignment is, no trolling, try to stay serious(a little comedy is ok and encouraged) be nice about critiquing a sheet, if someone does critique your sheet you MUST at least make an attempt to fix any problems they pointed out. Stay within the realm of possibility no unicorn cannons or anything like that.
    And those are the rules, if someone sends me a complaint I will do my best to add some new rules to acomandate the problem, as well as attempt to fix it.
    Also do keep in mind, this is not a creat a your own servant, this is for specifically for for counter guardians and altered versions of type moon characters.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Create-A-Servant includes alternate versions of TM characters already, so there's really no need for a thread like this.

Yea, but, it's more counter guardians, and this isn't servants, this is JUST for counter guardians, and alter net versions of type moon charachter. I just felt it made it much easier for critiquing and such things.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's meant ay more for counter guardians, but if ganan do a creat your own counter guardian, might as well add in alternant version of TM characters right?

I think that this is unnecessary.

But either way, it should definitely be in Fanfics, not here.

I can see why you see that, but honestly I'll add it there tomrow, really is just so I get a couple of counter guardian and alternant version sheets, if I don't ill probably move it anyways, but before you judge at least add a sheet.

- - - Updated - - -

I litterky started this thread cause I wanna see what counter guardians people come up with.

US Friend Code
    its probably fine to just add them to the Create-a-Servant thread though, as its not just restricted to historical Servants but has also entirely fan-made sheets with no correlation historically. So it be fine,
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    its probably fine to just add them to the Create-a-Servant thread though, as its not just restricted to historical Servants but has also entirely fan-made sheets with no correlation historically. So it be fine,
    Citation needed

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Citation needed
    I'm pretty sure some ties with either myth or existing Nasuverse characters is expected, but Servant-ification and alternate versions of canonical characters exist well within that margin.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm pretty sure some ties with either myth or existing Nasuverse characters is expected, but Servant-ification and alternate versions of canonical characters exist well within that margin.
    Completely fan-made, though? Unless I misinterpreted your meaning, Ice.

Blog Entries
    Literally the first Servant in C-a-S 1 was Shiki. A Nasuverse section remains in C-a-S 2 and has entrants. The only way we see CGs personified is as Servants, and you're even asking people to write up sheets in the Servant style. You persuade me in no way that this is worth a second thread, and especially not one introduced in so utterly illiterate a manner.

Thread closed.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Also if you want your thread to go somewhere then actually write legibly. It doesn't matter if you only post from your phone.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.