Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

BlameLib, Do you see any images posted below from volume 2 that you haven't added to the pdf?

Phoenix can probably confirm regarding what's missing.
    Speaking of phoenix, is she good?

Knight of the Round Table Starlight Heroine's Avatar
    Thank you so much for the image dump Gil, I'll see if I can find any of the missing images you couldn't find.
    Last edited by Starlight Heroine; May 31st, 2021 at 07:40 AM.

I wasn't sure how to keep all the images grouped together like how you did it Gil, since all the images are really big, so I just put them all neatly inside a imgur album. I do think that there are still missing images I think, but this is all I can find at the moment (it's late at night for me).
    Spoiler:
    https://imgur.com/a/8J7vmHM
    https://imgur.com/a/R85nIKy
    Second link is an image I missed on upload
    Last edited by Starlight Heroine; May 31st, 2021 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks guys! These definitely help give a better idea of which images we have go to which volume. There's definitely some images I wasn't familiar with such as the ones in this imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/cxQj4pb

That said Gil, for your images, even with a facebook account, it seems the image links for more higher res of the previews is a dead link. If you have the original images, is there any way you can upload the full res ones to imgur? Alternatively if anyone has the scans of the raw LN copies, that would be wonderful.

In any case, with a good idea of which images go where, I can start working on making a proper PDF for volumes 4 and 5, with volume 3 on hold for if Phoenix decides to go back and fully translate the first half of it like she did for Volumes 1 and 2. Hopefully she's doing well.
    Last edited by BlameLib; June 1st, 2021 at 12:24 AM.

*****************************file/v8nug...tions.rar/file
    Here are all the novels illustrations in order, please download while you can 'cause I don't know how long will this link be up.
    I don't have an acount on mediafire and I'm not planning to make one, so please do it while you can
    All illustrations are in order, one novel after the other, use the covers to tell each novel apart. Hope this helps

Downloaded, thanks! This is everything I need! I should have the rest of the PDFs up in about a week or two!

Thank you Lobo and I downloaded it as well! I saw what looks to be an in-between comic of Volume 1 and 2 starring smol Ayaka and Arthur (and co) in the files and wondered if it was translated, well it already was! Here's the imgur link if anyone is interested in reading what they're saying. Very cute and wholesome https://imgur.com/a/jzpkp
    Last edited by Starlight Heroine; June 1st, 2021 at 06:45 PM.

Hmm It seems I cannot access it

Has the file deleted or lost?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Do we have translations and PDFs of this entire LN now? Finding it all is hard because it's scattered around these forums.

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    Still nothing of Phoenix? hope she can comback soon u.u

I heard that Heracles before dying had seriously injured Gilgamesh, forcing him to enter his spirit form so as not to disappear. It's true?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi guys,
    Sorry I've been away for so long. I've been busy with work and haven't had much time to translate.
    I've also been working on writing a children's picture book retelling the story of Urashima Taro.
    The book is mostly done, so I just have to earn the money to self-publish it.
    Do not worry, I will get back to doing the translations some time this month.

So please look forward to it!

Thank you,
    PhoenixRising
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; July 18th, 2021 at 07:38 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    That's nice to hear!

Around the circular corner of the 5th dimension of that area below the reflection of the moon.
    US Friend Code
    Hope things go well for you then. Sounds like a weirdly intense work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros Maelstrom, post: 3241513, member: 42683
    Alienness of Gods? Difference from Humans? What a load of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros Maelstrom, post: 3241513, member: 42683

The Gods are exactly how humans would be if they had unlimited power.

Selfish motherfuckers that would be so tired of living forever that they would happily burn down orphanages so that someone could survive and become a dark, emo protagonist that would dream of vengeance against them. And once they're done cleaning the 'hero's' brain matter of their boot they'd go back to being bored again.

And anyone who thinks that humans are better is a blind idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,
    Sorry I've been away for so long. I've been busy with work and haven't had much time to translate.
    I've also been working on writing a children's picture book retelling the story of Urashima Taro.
    The book is mostly done, so I just have to earn the money to self-publish it.
    Do not worry, I will get back to doing the translations some time this month.

So please look forward to it!

Thank you,
    PhoenixRising
    I'm looking forward to the translations!

I can't wait for the Battle of Tokyo Bay Arc to be translaated

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    *****************************file/v8nug...tions.rar/file
    Here are all the novels illustrations in order, please download while you can 'cause I don't know how long will this link be up.
    I don't have an acount on mediafire and I'm not planning to make one, so please do it while you can
    All illustrations are in order, one novel after the other, use the covers to tell each novel apart. Hope this helps
    The last 2 images for volume 1 aren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    The last 2 images for volume 1 aren't there.
    I rechecked vol. 1 and everything is there, what images are you talking about?

I looked over the fan translated version of volume 1. Apparently 2 extra images that never existed in the original japanese were added in. My bad.
    Last edited by Lamp; August 13th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

Ah, I think I know what images you are talking about, those must be the ones from the drama cds short stories
    Unless you have physical copies of the booklets and a scanner (which I have neither) or a good camera there is no way to get those