Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    Thanks for the new act

I'm considering putting together PDFs of the of the other 3 volumes as well as Labyrinth.

Perspective makes you think you're right. Escavalien's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I'm considering putting together PDFs of the of the other 3 volumes as well as Labyrinth.
    You'd be doing god's work.

I was as well after another user here shared the raw LNs a few months back, but had to end up dropping because there's an insane amount of editing work needed, checking between Phoenix's TLs and the raw JP text to edit and format accordingly. Here's my work so far for Labyrinth where I was testing the waters, all the images should be in the right spot comparing with the raws:

****************************drive/folde...7Q?usp=sharing

Feel free to take it up from where I left off (Once you get to a bunch of red spell-check marks, that's the point), or maybe we could make it a proper project and make a little team with it.
    Last edited by BlameLib; December 9th, 2021 at 02:13 PM.
    • /r/grandorder Mod. Feel free to contact for any issues or questions.
    • Creating the ultimate TM content archive. Still WIP.
      https://tri-hermes.org/

Was labyrinth ever finished?
    translation wise i mean

Yes, it is finished. You can see it in full in that link above, but also Savepoint's catalogue that links to the different forum update posts here:

https://www.reddit.com/user/savepoin...of_sky_silver/

I tried replacing some of the images in volume 2 with some higher res ones.

https://ia902304.us.archive.org/0/it...e%202%20v2.pdf

Blog Entries
    I tried replacing some of the images in volume 2 with some higher res ones.

https://ia902304.us.archive.org/0/it...e%202%20v2.pdf
    God's fucking work. Are you upscaling or pulling images from a different source?
    Last edited by Escavalien; December 11th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.

pulling from a different source.

Blog Entries
    pulling from a different source.
    Do we have the original pdfs of all the volumes? Untranslated I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Escavalien View Post
    Do we have the original pdfs of all the volumes? Untranslated I mean.
    You can find it earlier in the thread here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameLib View Post
    Thanks, I've been bouncing around the thread whenever I read it to avoid running into spoilers.

Dropping by to say thank you for the translation!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Do these Pdfs also have the drama CD side stories? Fate proto has always felt very fragmentary to me and having random pieces of text that has to be found in fourm threads doesn't feel accessible.

Everything that has been translated should be in a pdf so it isn't lost.

Holy fuck, the amount of typos in the Labyrinth doc were insane. I had to do 5 hours of typesetting to get the images to not overlap with the pages with text.

what's with all the spacing within the character lines? There's a ton of this.
    Last edited by Lamp; December 20th, 2021 at 10:08 PM.

It's absolute hell, you can see now why I dropped it.

what's with all the spacing within the character lines? There's a ton of this.

Hm, what do you mean here? I'm not seeing that issue on my side if I'm understanding it right. Just to check, you downloaded it as a docx from the google drive folder rather than opening google docs, right?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi everyone!

As promised, here is the completed translation of Part One of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Volume 3 - Act 4
    Part Two will be up some time later today.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fate/Prototype, Fragments or any Type-MOON related property. This is just a fan translation and should not be taken or used without my express permission.

Part 1-A: Third Person Perspective - To listen this scene, please check out V1 CD2 - Track 8 of the Drama CD

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
    Novel 3 -Beautiful Minda Arc - Act 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The God-King’s heart is as noble as the sun
    ――――
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A certain day in February, 1991.
    In a large-scale magical workshop protected by a multi-layered barrier, underneath the Okutama mountains.

It was a labyrinth-like workshop.
    A “safeguarded” fortress built through the collective effort of many mages reaching into the double digits, making it difficult to invade even if it was a mystery as powerful as a Heroic Spirit. Even if one tries to break the various bounded fields with magecraft, a magical trap will obliterate the foolish practitioner as they break one. Physically, innumerable gun turrets attached to the ceilings and walls inside the workshop will pulverise the intruder.
    Sturdy and strong.
    An indomitable fortress that makes full use of not only magecraft, but firearms and electronic devices too.

It was a workshop that seemed to embody the strategy the clan chose for the Holy Grail War.
    Indeed, it couldn’t possibly compare with the mysterious technique used on the “sanctuary” built by the materialised Caster. Neither the turning of space into a different world nor the placement of fierce traps like the vacuum of space or the scorching heat of the planet’s core can rival it. Although it is difficult to destroy Servants who are the cornerstone of the Holy Grail War, it is second to none in terms of thwarting the invasion of outsiders. Whether it is a human army, a group of mages or a Heroic Spirit.

Everything is to protect the head of the clan who was a participant in the Holy Grail War.
    The dark hall built in the innermost part of the magical workshop. The workshop that had been strengthened to the max to protect Shizuri Isemi, the head of the Isemi clan―――a masked old man who wanted to obtain the Holy Grail there in his seat that was like an old king’s “throne.”

Shizuri: “I will obtain the Grail.”

The voice of Elder Shizuri echoes through his mask in the darkness.
    There are deep profound accumulated feelings in there.
    Anger. Indignation. Or a realization of pride?

The Isemi Clan who had achieved great prosperity and growth by achieving “symbiosis” to some extent with modern society, however, largely fell behind another family as a magus family. Especially with regards to the Reiroukan family who could be called the most prestigious family in this Far Eastern region, let alone Kanto――――

In fact, the name Isemi as a magecraft lineage was on the verge of collapse over the years. As the Mages Association which was centred on the distant British “Clocktower” looked down on younger lineages, the only Far Eastern family recognised by them was the Reiroukan family. It was absolutely unforgivable. Originally, the history of the Isemi Clan prided itself on their unrivalled length. They allowed this due to the rise of western magecraft lineages who had visited this land at most several centuries ago.

Shizuri:
    “……Moreover, in the event the Holy Grail, the omnipotent wish granting device falls into the hands of the Reiroukans, our name of Isemi will fade from this land now. Unforgivable. Simply unforgivable.”

His mask trembles even more with his voice.
    The expressionless mask symbolised the Isemi Clan’s current status quo.
    A mystic code to supplement their magic circuits which had declined as an effect of accumulating bloodlines, and has the function to replace the mana taken from others with that of the wearer. An original created by the Isemi Clan by fusing a portion of Western Magecraft that had been introduced to the Far East more than a few hundred years ago with modern science. Under the management of the clan, the general hospitals scattered throughout Tokyo have been used to absorb life force from a large number of inpatients, and even now, they continue to consume to maintain the materialisation of the powerful Servant they had successfully summoned.

Mana is directly connected to one’s life force. If they keep on stealing it, there will be a considerable number of deaths.

But, Elder Shizuri does not care.
    It is an object of regret for him that he does not care how many innocent people die, and that they have to use the power of science which is the same as a taboo for mages. However, Shizuri was worried about his own helplessness who had no choice but to continue the clan while touching the taboo, regardless of the suffering of those whose lives were being undermined at this very moment.

In the bloodline of a magus who respects old mysteries, science is…...
    Horrible to put into words.
    But he has to endure it. He has to fight.

Shizuri: “I will put the Holy Grail hidden in Tokyo into these hands. At that time, we who hath lost the grace of the ancient “Snake of Ise,” reached out to Western magecraft and poured the sins of the clan which got involved in ill-suited science down on――――”

They have to fulfill the ambition of one thousand years of mages, and let them know that the Isemi are the greatest family in the world, let alone the Far East. They must take back the shame of the mages who reached out to mysteries of science, as well as the honour and glory of the Isemi Clan who is looked down upon as a puny transient lineage.
    Solemnly, the elder continues his speech.

Shizuri: “Therefore, I beseech you. O’ Heroic spirit summoned by my ritual, obtain the Holy Grail by any means necessary!”

Each and every word contained the clan’s regrets and dearest wishes――――
    However.

Rider: “What a small vessel, how boring.”

Those were the words that he spat out.
    It was a solemn and absolute verdict, as if it resounded from the heavens.
    It was a cruel and heartless scorn, as if it had arrived from the underworld.
    While standing in front of Elder Shizuri’s gaze, he is wrapped in the sign of a dazzling king――――a voice brought forth from the man with the eyes of the sun. It would be a little different to describe it as contempt. For this man, a man who wore golden ornaments and white robes over his tanned skin, all beings were no match for himself, but just one of the “citizenry.”
    It was no different for the masked old man seated on the imitation throne.

Rider: “How stupid. And, ahh, above all else laughable.”

While firing off words, the man――――
    Rider who had just achieved materialisation right then, thinks a little.
    Was it the same in all ages?

Among his many subjects, there are sometimes those who seem to have suffered from stupidity.
    Even after thousands of years, there will be almost no change in the people who fill the earth.
    With only small devices that are too small for his hands, there is nothing that shines or catches his eyes.
    Citizens. Soldiers. Generals too. Even the kings of various nations who govern the people, not just the Pharaohs, are not so different.
    Therefore――――
    The fact that the person is an ordinary person, does not infuriate him as a pharaoh.

But. Ah, but then.

If they want to reach the heavens without discerning their place, then he needs to punish the little ones as the sun, as a god, as a being that rivalled Amen and Mut. Punishment. In other words, death.
    The arrogance and disrespect towards himself, a god on earth, is worthy of absolute death.

Rider: “Magus who dwells in this far eastern land. You must have used a catalyst to summon me. It will do you well to reveal it. What did you use for the catalyst? Was it the remnants of my bow or chariot that I used during my decisive battle with the Hittite King, or was it an inscription of the treaty that I made with the Hittites, or was it something plundered from my very own mummy?”

All of the items he spoke of, were items filled with tremendous mysteries because they were old.
    it is not unfathomable what kind of enormous power they might have, such as the remains of one who was worshipped as pharaoh or a god on earth drawn by a world where he sat as God and who envisioned a united world, or in particular, the world’s oldest anti-aggression treaty―――an inscription that the King himself wrote for the peace treaty between their two great nations, so they would be a coveted target for mages.
    He could not see the expression on Elder Shizuri’s face who received the words of the man who resembled rebuke and denunciation. Because of the mask.
    The old man just shakes his head.

Of course, neither mystery can be a catalyst for Rider who had materialised beneath the Okutama Mountains.
    The only thing that can materialise him, the greatest Heroic Spirit in Ancient Egypt which was full of mysteries, as a Servant of the Holy Grail War, was the relics associated with her who was favoured by him.

Shizuri: “……. It is as you’ve surmised, great Pharaoh. We used the last necklace worn by Queen Nefertari as a catalyst during your summoning.”
    Rider: “I see.”

Silence. And then…...

Rider: “Haha! You’ve researched me well. Certainly, I am attracted to the scent of my beautiful Nefertari, my one who shines like the sun, rather than an object derived from myself!”

With a big laugh――――
    The man’s eyes instantly shine sharply.
    His very large murderous gaze slammed against the throne.
    At the same time, Uraeus fired from the end of his genuine Noble Phantasm――――Mesektet which only had its shining bow manifested in the subterranean space, and easily gouged out the space surrounding Elder Shizuri.

An intense light and an explosive sound.

There was no point to the quadruple Bounded Fields that were set up during the summoning of the mighty Heroic Spirit.
    It breaks the field. The transparent bulletproof glass that secretly separated the Elder from Rider also shatters, and the thick wall that should’ve been magically protected is also demolished along with the iron outer shell. Even this underground workshop, which has the aspect of a shelter designed for the potential outbreak of a nuclear war during the Cold War, will immediately be annihilated if the Solar Barque exerts its true power.

The old man who fell off his throne sees it.

The figure of a brilliant person who slowly walks to his side.
    The appearance of an angry king, as if death incarnate had taken human form.
    It was neither the successful defence of his Bounded Fields made by the clan’s mages nor a happenstance of good luck that the old man is still alive. The daring action by Rider who judged that it would not be a punishment to vaporise him in one blow, only slightly took the life of Elder Shizuri.

Rider: “How dull.”

Chillingly.
    Rider tells him while covered in splendour.

Rider: “If you defiled my beloved queen’s place of rest, would you have imagined your own end? Choose. Will you be devoured by my divine beast or will you be erased with all of your clan here? ….Oh, but don’t think of using your Command Seal. It is much faster for my light to burn you here than for your words to reach me. ”

Shizuri: “Y-you…….are you abandoning your wish to the Grail…….?”

Rider: “I rather do that than dance in the palm of a disrespectful cur. Now, choose.”

Two alternatives. Will both of them end the same way?
    An absolutely inevitable death sentence.
    Elder Shizuri fainted twice in three seconds, catching the mass of murderous intent that poured through his gaze as if it was a physical shock, and no, he couldn’t take it. Too laughable, too stupid, too powerless to endure the fear of murder and violence. However, this is also a natural situation. Unless one has an innate royal spirit, lowly people like mages cannot withstand the royal aura of this Rider.
    Nevertheless. However.

The old man woke up twice by the automatic function of his mystic code which activates his mana, and just before he fell into a fainting state for the third time, he kept himself conscious by using his own magecraft.

Rider:
    “Oh. You have guts for a magus. Or are you planning on savouring the moment of your death while keeping your consciousness clear?”
    Shizuri: “……. Neither.”

While exhaling a rough breath, Elder Shizuri speaks slightly.
    “I won’t ask you to forgive my insolence.”
    “I’ve long since resigned myself to be killed.”
    “To fulfill the great ambition of all mages.”
    “To display the power of the Isemi Clan.”
    ‘That is why, I’ve summoned you who is like Amen and Amon――――’

Rider: “I see.”

Only two seconds between receiving the old man's words and Rider’s reply.
    To the Isemi Clan it was two seconds which could be said to be the height of good fortune.
    After showing a reflective manner, the brilliant man bumped off his solar barque, his noble phantasm suspended in the space off to somewhere, and announced while pretentiously flapping his white robes. While looking down at Shizuri Isemi’s eyes which were enticing an expression through his mask really coldly.

Rider: “I am glory, I am the heavens, I am magnanimous. Your life is in my hands for now. You said you have resigned yourself. Then, let me see for myself the worth of your clan and whether those feelings and wishes meet the wishes of my Master?”

――――But. If it is trivial.
    ――――Know that you and your clan will immediately be burned by my glory and evaporate.

Footnotes:
    Kanji Used:
    Uraeus: Scorching Flash
    Mesektet: Solar Barque/Barge

Notes:
    For this line ‘That is why, I’ve summoned you who is like Amen and Amon――――’ I think this katakana(モン)is meant to be Amon(アモン).

Part 1-B: Journal Entry
    Spoiler:

About siege battles in the Holy Grail War.
    Siege battles in this case indicates a strategy where the Master sits in their workshop and doesn’t show up at all. Servants are so powerful that at first glance, it makes sense to avoid encounter battles and stay locked up in their workshops.

No matter how many battles you win, it doesn’t make sense for a Master to get hurt and die.
    It will certainly be crucial to protect one’s own life.

However, except for the Caster Class, Servants are not suitable for siege battles.
    Once their whereabouts are known, the enemy camp will eventually be rushed.
    It would be difficult to protect it without a powerful temple-class workshop.

Furthermore, even if only the Heroic Spirits are activated outside of the workshop and strive to defeat the enemy camp, even if it’s not impossible――――to win through Servant battles without the magical assistance of a magus or strengthening them with a Command Seal, it would simply put you at a disadvantage.

Even if one wins a battle by using a Noble Phantasm…...
    The act of continuing to fight other camps with one Servant where the nature of your Heroic Spirit and the information of their Noble Phantasm has become revealed carries a great danger to it.

In light of these facts.
    Siege battles are suitable tactics for the Caster camp.

Except――――
    When the summoned servant is extremely powerful.

If they are a great hero who does not need the assistance of a magus, and has unwavering combat power even when encountering multiple enemy camps at the same time. Even if the information on their Noble Phantasm is revealed, if they can crush the enemy with overwhelming power.

Then all a magus has to do is stay in their workshop and leave the whole battle to the Heroic Spirits ―――
    Such tactics also carry a little more realism to them.

(An excerpt from an old notebook)

Part 1-C: Third Person Perspective (To listen to this section, please check out V1 CD2 – Track 8 of the Drama CD)
    Spoiler:

Certainly, it was a labyrinth-like subterranean workshop.
    Surprisingly, the lighting was thorough and almost no darkness could be found in most of the underground space built with concrete materials. Was it only dark during his summoning earlier? First, this had a slight positive impression. Brightness is indispensable to Rider, so if by any chance, this subterranean workshop is defined as his own “territory,” it was not very suited for it in the inside, such as being full of darkness and being as if it was the dead of night.

Rider: “But it’s so bright….What is this?”

The mineral structure reminded him of the inside of a tomb.
    Pharaohs before him would have felt something there, but for him, it rather had the opposite effect on him.
    During his lifetime, he did not attach much importance to his own royal tomb.
    For him, who intended to unite heaven and earth and stipulated that he was a Pharaoh who reigned over both of them for eternity as God, this kind of royal tomb which was his “house in the afterlife” was not subject to his curiosity and interests, and at the same time, it was a subject of certain disgust――――

Rider: “It’s like he bought it for my own displeasure.”

The lighting was good.
    However, it is frustrating to go out of your way to hide yourself in a place that was like a tomb.
    Even so, as he said he would see it for himself, he would be breaking his word if he destroyed it immediately. Fairness is his natural bearing as a Pharaoh , thus, Rider walks around the subterranean workshop while conscious of his earlier deferment.

He didn’t pass by that many people, but in general, the members of the Isemi clan in the subterranean workshop were dressed in lab coats which were the attire worn by scholars and doctors in this era of the 20th century. The “minimum knowledge” that comes from the Grail conveys the current state of the era, but no information was provided about a magus who is the embodiment of mysteries, dressing like a scholar or doctor who has mastered a science that was on the cutting-edge of civilisation.

Rider: “――――Hmph.”

While watching the twelfth person counting bowing respectfully to him, Rider tilts his head and stares at the state of the seventh large hospital room.
    I see――――
    He nods approvingly, while remembering some of his satisfactions.

The room he was looking into was filled with large computers.
    Machines created by real modern civilisation, not the mystic codes and ritual tools assembled through alchemy. That which was a large film-type storage medium that makes a lot of noise and spins, was probably what they called a supercomputer, according to the knowledge automatically conferred to him.
    The other rooms were similar. Some even seemed like Homunculi culture tanks connected to modern civilisation like machines.

Rider: “According to the masked old man’s speech, at least.”

This clan seemed to have somewhat conformed to modern science, which is quite rare for a magus. Rather, he could say――――that they improved on the magecraft theory which cannot be expected to develop further, by supplementing it with modern science which should be rightfully avoided by mages
    It was also very humorous.
    They attempted and achieved “fusion” of modern science and magecraft――――
    Speaking of which, it sounds good, but from Rider’s point of view, it’s just a pitiful word. Was it something like fusion? It is nothing than the act of further fraying by making up for the mysteries they lack with machines, and then the further fraying is repeated as a supplement.

Rider: “How ugly.”

Originally, he never thought mages were beautiful.
    There were similar people in his lifetime, and there were some practitioners among his vassals, but most of them were in the world as an assembly of hermits estranged from the world. Foolishness like the unthinkable natural act of citizens prostrating to the Pharaoh was not uncommon. Of course, it’s unclear if the magus lineages in Ancient Egypt has remained till today but their habits will probably not have changed much over time.
    Even on that premise, the Isemi Clan’s way of life was even more ugly.
    It’s as if they are struggling to escape, before they perished――――
    At the time of his death, he recalled how he lamented his death.

Rider: “Shall I burn them?”

In that moment, he wondered if he should take action with the words he muttered. Rider stepped into a certain room.
    It was a white room. It was a room filled with especially strong light, even among the various rooms in the subterranean workshop illuminated by the fluorescent modern lights and the lights that were too white. He carefully observes the room, squinting slightly.
    He simply thought with irritation, ‘Are they ever going to burn out?’
    There was an object that caught his eye. He sets aside all of the thoughts and feelings from just before.

Beyond his gaze――――

There was a single small person lying on a bed.
    It was a little child connected to machines of various sizes by numerous cables.
    Was it after some torture? Rider could read at a glance that a majority of their body had some kind of deficiency. The deficiency extended not only to his limbs but also to their internal organs. He looks at the instruments embedded in some of the machines and reads the information on them. Apparently, the child was sick from birth.
    He couldn’t read their age.

Four, five years old? It was hard to imagine to that their condition will lead to proper growth. It may be doubtful whether their age matches their appearance. On the contrary, it was a miracle that he was now alive considering how some of his vital organs were no longer functioning, but it appeared they were kept barely alive by the Isemi’s technology which messily combined magecraft and science.
    He probably also had magic circuits to add to his sorrow.
    If they are a magecraft lineage that is falling to ruin, those who inherit the magic circuit from their parents, will use whatever method to at least pass it on to the next generation. Even if a disease causes unbearable pain to their young one with each pulse and breath.

Child:
    “………”

Rider looked into the child’s eyes.
    The little child opens their eyelids, and looks back at the brilliance of the sun with their pale eyes.
    There were no words.
    Strangely, it didn’t feel disrespectful.

Rider: “You, your name?”

There was no reply.
    Only a painful young breath echoes through the plastic breathing device.
    It was a little frustrating, but Rider didn’t want to punish him. If the information on the instruments he read was correct, the boy is under a heavy a burden at this moment. He can see that it was considerate even if he did not know whether it was pain or suffering.
    Therefore, he was interested in him.
    What did this person think while being so affected by this disease?

Rider: “I am a great pharaoh. If you pray to the heavens as my subject, I shall listen and grant you, my mercy.”

Quietly, Rider tells the child.
    In short. “If you wish it, I will kill you right away.”
    Of course, he consider death to be peaceful. He didn’t consider it, but――――

Child: “……. I have…...something……to wish for.”

A trembling voice reaches through his breathing device.

Child: “For the people……”

The sound was too weak.

Child: “…...of the world, to be……...happy……...”
    Rider: “What?”

He couldn’t believe his ears at the child’s words.
    At the same time, he felt for this little child who uttered a voice while hiding his deathly disease.
    It was his aura. Not one unique to mages. It was not something like mana, or magic circuits, or magic crests, no, or the power he emits or his clearly existing organs. It was more obscure and incomprehensible, but more than anything, it could be sensed by Rider.

The spirit of a king, no.
    The temperament of a warrior, no.
    Magical talent, no. It cannot be something so lowly!

This feeling. This presence. This nobility.
    And, ah, those words that he just told him――――

That was a day in the distant, distant past.
    Of course, this was long before he was summoned as a Heroic Spirit in this world of the 20th Century.
    It was when he still had ka and a clear body. Just a little before he rose as pharaoh with his father, King Seti. And although he was a boy, he was recognised as crown prince and given the throne of Geb , was entrusted with the construction of the temple of Abydos, the place of the god Osiris’ resurrection, and gained political experience as the viceroy of Nubia.
    On the banks of the pure Nile River.
    Soon, he forgot about military and political affairs and smiled with the two who loved him more than anyone.

Nefertari:   Since when, did the three of us start meeting like this?

Having said that, the shy one was his beloved girl.

The beautiful maiden, Nefertari, who would be accepted as his queen a few years later.
    His partner who continually gave him her genuine utmost love and respect in their life by letting him have many women and children, with his four princesses, six concubines and hundreds of lovers. Out of all of them, she was the most beautiful and unmistakable best of the lot.

He can clearly remember her like this. This lovely figure was truly…... The goddess herself.
    The beauty of her dance and the splendidness of her songs, must have made her the manifestation of Hathor, the goddess of love and romance, on earth―――
    She was a gentle, loveable, kind-hearted girl.

He remembered being very surprised when he learned that she had exchanged letters with the Hittite Queen Puduhepa who was his fated enemy. He heard Nefertari and Queen Puduhepa was happy about the peace treaty he closed with the Hittites. While showing the courage to stand on the battlefield herself, she is truly filled with love and her heart shines brightly on the ground like a flower.

Moses:      Its great that both of you are in good health. Im glad we are able to talk like this.

And.
    The one who spoke quietly was his dearest friend.

A Naruna boy[1] who was found on the banks of the Nile by his beautiful and compassionate late mother, and raised with himself. He was the only unrivalled brother on this earth who had the talent and the character fit to stand on par with himself who will rule this earth as Pharaoh.

He was a boy with white skin unique to the Naruna people, not tanned skin like themselves.
    If he wasn’t an adopted child, but a child born from his mother’s womb, and if his skin colour was not so white and transparent, then King Seti would have definitely given his brother the throne of Geb as crown prince. If that had happened, he would have decided to help his brother as a brave general, albeit with some jealousy.

He certainly loved his brother so much that he could think so from the bottom of his heart.

Moses:     “I think, itd be nice if people everywhere were happy.

He thinks it was this boy, his brother’s favourite saying.
    It was the same that day.
    The boy said, while rejoicing at their reunion.

Moses:     “Like peace between people and the world. I think the gods in the sky, the Pharaoh and the gods the Naruna people serve, are surely wishing for the same thing too.
    Ramesses: “Ohh. So you claim to understand the hearts of pharaohs and the gods, even though you’re not a pharaoh?”

He asked his brother who tended to dream.
    Although he is honoured to be smarter than anyone else, in truth, he realized that this brother of his was much more knowledgeable and was looking at the larger picture. Which is why, although these words had some ridicule in them, it wasn’t malicious. Maybe if you say so. He had at least half of that feeling.

Nefertari:   Oh Ramesses, don't be so mean,” Nefertari smiles.
    Ramesses:   Whatre you saying? This isnt being mean. Well, at least half of it wasnt.
    Moses:      The next pharaoh is definitely going to be you, Ramesses. You who will ascend to the same position as the gods, no, even the god Amen, will be the greatest pharaoh of all time. …….And, I should know because I know your heart somewhat.
    Ramesses: “So it has come to that?”

After saying that, ahh, he also smiles.
    Indeed. Besides Nefertari, only you knows my heart. And the young man who was his brother talked.

“Soon a great pharaoh will rise anew.”
    “To give joy, peace and tranquillity, and stability to all who live on this earth――――”

Moses: “You can give joy to even the Hittites .”
    Ramesses: “You’re exaggerating. I’m confident I can win wars, but……...”
    Moses: “You can do it. I’m telling you that you’re not just anyone. Listen, you will be Ozymandias beloved by everyone in the world!”
    Ramesses:   You can easily say it, because, you dont know war yet.
    Nefertari:   No, Ramesses. Its strange, but I think its the same thing.
    Ramesses:  “Nefertari, you tend to dream. What do you two think of me?
    Nefertari:   You are you after all, the girl smiles again.
    Moses:     “Yes, Im telling you because you are you, the young man smiles as well.

That day. At that time.
    Beside his beloved girl, he listened to the words of his dear brother.
    Some of the feelings that sprung up in his heart were――――
    Joy, honour, and pride.

Later, against his brother who had decided to part ways with him with a decisive split after he truly rose as pharaoh, against Moses who was destined to split apart the great sea and depart to Israel while leading an almost great number of Naruna people, it was the first moment in his life where he certainly felt a sacred being that was not the pharaoh.

There was no way he could forget.

Even after the hostility and separation, he still remembered it even now after his life once ended.
    The face and voice of the young man who wished happiness to all the people in the world ――――

Rider: “Is there a person like you nowadays who has experienced the same amount of time as eternity too?”

Rider whispered.
    At a corner of the underground workshop. In a room lit by dazzling white lights, he gently smiles instinctively at the child who cannot move about while still connected by cables.

Rider: “To think, I would hear those same words again after three thousand several hundred years. Rejoice, bound child. With your existence, the Isemi Clan has been allowed to live.”

There was no reply.
    The child seemed to have lost consciousness before the pain.
    Perhaps even in their dream, this small one will continue to think of words he spoke earlier, while suffering and feeling pain.

――――Just like Rider’s dearest friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Footnotes:

Kanji Used:*Ka: Soul
    *Geb: Egyptian Earth God

Notes:

[1] Naruna: means “youth or soldiers” in Egyptian Hierogylphs. It also comes from Ne’arim the Jewish word for boys, young men and men. Apparently soldiers were also made up of slaves too in Ancient Egypt too. So I went with Naruna people for the translation.

* “The Egyptians employed, inter alia, a contingent of the ‘Naruna of Amurru’ (an elite infantry corps designated by the Canannite-Hebrew term (ne’arim)…...” (Malamat, Tadmor, 1976, A History of the Jewish People, Harvard University Press, USA, pg 23)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; March 21st, 2022 at 01:44 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle PhoenixRising's Avatar
    Hi everyone!

As promised, here is the completed translation of Part Two of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver - Volume 3 - Act 4 (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own Fate/Prototype, Fragments or any Type-MOON related property. This is just a fan translation and should not be taken or used without my express permission.

Part 2-A: Journal Entry
    Spoiler:

About communication with Heroic Spirits.
    As mentioned before, building relationships between Masters and Servants is crucial.

Heroic Spirits summoned by a function of the Holy Grail have a wish.
    Basically, Masters and Servants are connected in the point of “winning the Holy Grail War,” but relying on that fact is a dangerous word.

A function of the Holy Grail gives Mages Master Degrees with enormous magical power.
    Master Degrees are also an absolute command right to a Servant, but when considering them as a strategy / tactic, one aspect of them “ability reinforcement” should be emphasized.

It is way too dangerous to use a Master Degree as an “coerced action” against a relationship discrepancy.
    As I’ve mentioned many times, know that it is a bad move to do so.
    The moment you do so, your mutual relationship is decisively broken.
    Use the Master Degree to only strengthen your Heroic Spirit.

Although it is an example of a possibility――――
    If you fail to build a smooth relationship, consider using others.

Even if they are incompatible with the Master themselves, if they hit it off with one of the Master’s relatives, the probability that a Servant will immediately rebel should decrease.

Of course, it is an armchair theory .
    Placing others, especially relatives of the family, near the Master during the Holy Grail War should be considered dangerous and is never recommended.
    I will state it again.
    Do not challenge the Holy Grail War with your children beside you.

Unless you aren’t in a situation where the aforementioned siege battle can be established.
    It should not be considered as an option.

(An excerpt from an old notebook)

Part 2-B: Third Person Perspective
    Spoiler:

Somewhere in the darkness.
    There are people talking.
    A gorgeous girl and a quiet wise man.

One can't tell what darkness lay inside them now.
    The only thing one can say is――――
    It could only be about the huge “cup,” deep underneath Tokyo there.

No, is it really a cup?
    Wasn’t it a “cauldron” that moves like the pits of darkness itself??

Man: “Lady Manaka. I’m afraid to report.”
    Manaka: “What is it, Caster? Did you find out something interesting?”
    Caster: “I’ve identified the Phantasmal Species that attacked you and Saber, the other day.”
    Manaka : “That cat, huh? It wasn’t very cute.”
    Caster: “That is――――a Divine Beast. In Ancient Egypt, the Sphinx was known as an incarnation of the sky god Horus and existed as a manifestation of raging winds and fire. Of course, you probably know this without me having to tell you.”
    Manaka: “A sphinx, what about it?”
    Caster: “The true identity of Rider who controls it, in all probability, is likely a pharaoh from Ancient Egypt.”
    Manaka: “Hmm.”
    Caster: “There’s a possibility to talk with him before then. If Rider’s true name is as I suspected, then aside from you, Saber will be at a slight disadvantage. Needless to say, Assassin will be annihilated without even moving.”
    Manaka: “Oh. My Saber will be fine. After all, his holy sword is the brilliance of the stars. People’s wishes. No matter if they are God or Devil, they are no match against it.”
    Caster: “……Maybe so, that is if he can wield the holy sword.”
    Manaka: “Huh?”
    Caster: “I’ve taken some measures. Think of it as insurance. In the face of a brilliant pharaoh, even if he is a “Great King,” the best and ideal plan is needed――――to hope for a sure-fire win.”
    Manaka: “Hmm. That’s fine, I’ll leave it to you.”
    Caster: “As you wish.”

The wise man bows deeply towards the girl.
    That appearance was like a servant addressing the king of the world.

Part 2-C: Third Person Perspective - If you want to listen to this scene, please check out (V4 CD1 – Track 7) of the Drama CD
    Spoiler:

And then――――
    Six days after Rider’s materialisation.
    Two days after slaughtering Berserker in a flash bombing from the skies above the Reiroukan Manor.

A magnificent and majestic large structure appeared in Tokyo Bay at night.
    A super large temple complex.
    Clad in countless lights, like a sea of stars falling into the ocean from the night sky.

A temple structure appeared in the form of destroying a connection point linking the underwater tunnel and the bridge――――to Kisarazu’s artifical island commonly known as the “Umihotaru ,” currently under construction, on the Trans-Tokyo Bay Expressway from Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture to Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture, so that it could be opened as the Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line in 1997, six years later, after undergoing large scale underwater construction.

The “tip” of the temple who stretched for several kilometres, destroyed the artficial island under construction.
    Miraculously, zero people died.

No, he was careful to ensure there was no dead for the time being. Rider, the true owner and ruler of the temple made sure to do so.
    Right, this transcendent temple structure is the existence that embodied Rider’s mental image and the might of his lifetime.

This was his greatest divine might.
    This was his most powerful Noble Phantasm.
    A miraculous reality marble, that could freely rewrite reality.

By further mixing “composite temples consisting of multiple temples” such as the Dendera temple complex and the Karnak temple complex, and combining them with giant temples and mausoleums such as the great temple of Abu Simbel and the Ramesseum, a strange looking large temple complex which cannot exist in reality has been established.

The strange-looking structure which combines even the temples he had never worked on in his lifetime, correctly demonstrates his prestige which proclaimed that all temples, past, present and future are for him.
    That’s why, prior to being Rider, he was a Pharaoh, who disregarded all of the legends and stories preached by the priests, captured the world from his own perspective, captivated myths and grasped and worshipped the gods.
    Truly everything in the world belonged to him, and its prosperity and happiness belonged to him as well.

However……

Still, there was something that couldn’t be granted.

Rider: “…….No one in this world mourns as much as they should when they die.”

In the “throne room” of the main temple which was in the innermost temple complex――――
    Rider closes his eyes in his shining, elevated and more than anything, authentic throne, that was incomparable to the one quietly set up in the dark underground by the Isemi clan.

Rider: “I am supreme, perfect and absolute. I must be eternal. My tragedy is that I was mortal. Like other pharaohs, my powerlessness had no choice but to conquer the journey to God, while dreaming of my rebirth at the end of distant time.”

There was no one to listen to his speech.
    To be correct, what Rider was announcing were his words to God. Words towards himself.

Rider: “Therefore, I shall seek life from the Holy Grail. Surely, I must reign as the master of the world. ……So, I ask. Is this present-day world, the world that I deserve to rule?”

It will be a world he can enjoy.
    At least, it’s not so bad if he only looks at the battles.
    Archer, Lancer, and Saber. They are only given the common name, “The Three Knights” by the Mages Association, and they are fairly powerful Heroic Spirits. For him who had achieved victory in numerous battles, he was confident that he could get the same elation as when he faced off with the Hittite army in the Levant region from them.

However, that alone is meaningless.
    Battle was good. He liked it.
    He even thought it was okay to face those heroes with his double-edged dagger, his favoured sword, without using his Noble Phantasms, but he was no longer satisfied with just battle. Most of all, his beloved Nefertari wasn’t here.
    Is it worth the fight?
    In the era of the 20th century, is the world enough for him to come back to life?
    Rider had been shaking slightly for the past few days.
    And then――――

Rider:
    “I’ll admit it now.”

He smiles for the first time since he was summoned.
    The first time was in a room in the subterranean workshop. When he received the words of the child with the achievements of a saint.
    The second time was in the estate of the Reiroukan family. When he felt the existence of a girl with the traits of a ruler.

Rider: "There are saints and kings in this era too!"

And, while foreseeing his decisive battle with the sky silver knight who was doing damage all over the place.
    With a loud laugh――――

Rider: “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Fine! I admit it! It beckons me! This place is no different from the world I ruled, and I am certainly obsessed with it! I want it! Why you ask, because this world is destined to be ruled over by me!”

With a loud cry.
    A faint number of rays which were reminiscent of a magic circuit, started running one by one from the throne to the ceiling, walls and floors of the innermost main temple. The darkness of the main temple is instantly filled with the light of mana. At this time, at this moment, Rider’s greatest Noble Phantasm, the Ramesseum Tentyris truly activates. A myriad of the inner temples activate their bounded fields from their corresponding gods, the stone Sphinxes awaken and the grand “Great Lightbulb Dendera” turned into the wrath of heaven itself as it began to ring.

Rider: “By me――――By Ozymandias, the king of kings!”

Rider laughs loudly while proudly screaming his true name.
    Ozymandias――――

In other words, one who is born from the god, Ra . Horus . Child of Amen , one born from Mut . A bull sparkling with victory, a protector of Egypt beloved by Maat , a conqueror of foreign lands, boasting of great victories over the years, the lord of both countries, one who rules the universe, Ramesses, one loved by Amen, Usermaatre Setepenre.

The name of the greatest and strongest pharaoh who ruled over the Ancient Egyptian world, in one thousand several hundred years BC.
    When he speaks his true name, the whole world must prostrate themselves underneath his radiance.
    Past. Present. And even in the future, it wouldn’t change, and that was his pride.
    Tokyo Bay is dyed with light.

Shining and ringing, as if to announce that the time of the decisive battle is nigh――――

Rider: “Anat and Set , it is good that you dwell in my arms! Ashtart , you shall congratulate me with a land bloodied by battles after the glory of my victory! I who am Horus and Ra, shall hence forth, obtain life again and bestow happiness to the world! O’ my beloved Nefertari, bless the call of Ozymandias as Hathor !”

The world must be personally ruled by him.
    That is divine providence.
    He must save the world himself.

Even if one of these Far Eastern cities is reduced to ashes by the brilliance of destruction from the sky.
    Whether or not all of them reaches the temple. If they want to keep hiding in the capital while despicably using innocent people as shields, then Rider - Ozymandias will pour mana into the Giant Lightbulb and release “light and lightning” from the temple’s main gun untill all of them are mowed down.

Or was it already too late.
    If something comes from beyond the sea, then he will point his gunports there!

Rider: “It is truly a battle to save the world! I’ll burn all of my enemies and save everything in order for me to rule it!”

――――Now. Come.
    Potnia Theron protected by the sky silver knight.
    ――――Now is the time for the God-King to kill you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes

* Umihotaru means "sea firefly" in Japanese
    * Usermaatre Setepenre: The throne name / royal name of Ramesses II used during his rule. Means "The Maat of Ra is powerful, Chosen of Ra." Usermaatre is Ramesses II’s given name and means "The Maat of Ra is powerful.” While Setepenre means “Chosen Elect of Ra.”

List of Egyptian Gods

* Ra: Egyptian Sun God who has the head of a falcon and wears a sun disk on his head.
    * Horus: The falcon-headed son of Osiris and Isis. A sky god and the god of kingship. He has a conflict with Set, the god of deserts, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners.
    * Amen: also known as Amun. The King of the Egyptian Gods whose name means the “Hidden One.” In 2008-1957 BCE, he became associated with Amun-Ra, the sun god. He is sometimes represented as a ram or with a ram’s head.
    * Mut: A primordial mother goddess and creator deity who is the wife of Ra and is associated with the waters of Nu, a primordial watery abyss.
    * Maat: The Egyptian goddess of harmony, justice, and truth, who is represented as a young woman.
    * Anat: Egyptian War Goddess
    * Set: Egyptian War God
    * Ashtart: Also known as Astarte. God of Abundance.
    * Hathor: Egyptian Goddess of love, beauty, music, dancing, fertility, pleasure and a protector of women.
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; March 18th, 2022 at 09:10 AM.

Thank you for your work. Being one act from complete translation now (unless you for some reason were not happy with others from before) is an exciting thing, mostly so that my friends have less excuse to not at read it for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.