Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Thread: Fate/Prototype: Blue Silver Fragments Complete Version

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Manaka as a character is remarkably obnoxious to me less because of the inherent wank but because she's a remarkably horrible person so seeing the poetic prose from anyone but Ayaka's perspective makes me grow annoyed with her fast.
    "Big sis please come back home safe!"

"Oh you're so cute, but if you care how about I sacrifice you for my ambitions as well?"

It has a certain level of comedy to it at that point and because Manaka technically lacks a personality her Arthur yandereness is pretty much all that it amounts to which can be good or bad depending on you. Also I really questioned why people always associated the word pure with her even while she was acting crazy but I guess she was 'purely' going to kidnap their families and 'purely' going to break legs for Arthur getting injured without really caring about what was actually happening until she decided her 8 year old sister was a homewrecker had to go. I guess the difference between pouring water on a line of nests and actively chasing an ant that bit you
    She's pure in the same way a child is: innocent and cruel.

It's playing off that psycho-loli thing you get with Illya, Liz and the DDD girl, and to a lesser extent with Kohaku, Arc and Vampire Sacchin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthWall View Post
    She's pure in the same way a child is: innocent and cruel.

It's playing off that psycho-loli thing you get with Illya, Liz and the DDD girl, and to a lesser extent with Kohaku, Arc and Vampire Sacchin.
    I get the others, but Arc is about as far from a loli as it gets for me. She's a grown ass woman. Both in terms of actual age and looks. In her Tsukihime remake design I admit shee looks younger and more teenage, but in her original design she always felt like a 30's something woman to me, same as Bazett. So not even a 20's young woman, and certainly not a teenager, but a proper grownup grownup.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Is there any epub or pdf version of this? Is a little confusing to read with everything scattered like this.

JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJose View Post
    Is there any epub or pdf version of this? Is a little confusing to read with everything scattered like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    Hi!

I finally completed the PDF with all the content from Volume 1, a big thank you to Phoenix who helped me with the creation of the PDF, here's the Mega Link where you can download it: https://mega.nz/#!MgEU0YwR!v9suSR0w_...wr_H0ZPB3aGpNg

Hope you all can appreciate it!
    Here ya go

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viña del mar, chile)
    I hope we can read the rst of this story, Thnk you very much for your effort

I made this for a friend

I don't know if I'm missing anything (a drama CD translation or any full translation I'm not aware of), but I think it's nice to have regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    I made this for a friend

I don't know if I'm missing anything (a drama CD translation or any full translation I'm not aware of), but I think it's nice to have regardless.

Thanks is cool to have the volume 4 and 5 fully translated, but still waotong for 2 and 3 u.u

Anyone know if PheonixRising is planning to continue translating this?

I want to know too, I sent a PM to Phoenix Rising but I haven't ge an answer yet.
    I hope this trasnlation continues so we can enjoy to full this work.

Hi guys,

Sorry for not being around for the past year. I've busy working and moving house for the last half of 2019 and couldn't find any proper time to translate Fate/Prototype.
    As for your queries, yes I am going to finish Fate/Prototype Volumes 2 and 3 and the remaining short stories, but I'm probably not going to re-translate Vol. 4, 5 and Labyrinth.
    However, as some good news, I have finished translating the short stories from Drama CD 3.

So here is the first one entitled: In the Kitchen

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------
    Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver
    Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Kitchen

Written by: Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by: Nakahara
    Translation by: PhoenixRising

???:
    “Allow me to help out.”

That sort of thing, Misaya Reiroukan understood to be unneeded.

Put simply it is apparently before the Holy Grail War began. Most of the housework in the Reiroukan mansion is done by employees hired for that purpose, and while they are clearly professionals, it’s hard to say whether they are proficient at it when she has contributed some to it, so it’s not much of a plus. Rather than her dragging their feet, it’s even more likely that she’ll become a minus as a result.

Even so. As one of the necessary experiences that she ought to rack up in her childhood, Misaya tried to consciously touch on it herself. On her chores. As she must gather a lot of knowledge every day besides magic, and because she couldn’t afford to selfishly waste her time, she didn’t have that much free time. More specifically it was only about once per week――――

However, today at this moment, it’s different. She didn’t do it for the experience.

Misaya: “I want to be useful to Father.”

It was her real feelings.

Without ever having to meet them at the dining table like this morning, without ever having to directly exchange words with them.
    Thinking ‘Shouldn’t there be something I can do by myself?’ Misaya told them that.
    And then,

???:
    “Yes. We have received your request.”

Red eyes. Long white eyelashes. Though their complexions were different, the female-type homunculi who had a somewhat similar appearance to their own creator slightly nodded in sync with their replies.

The Seventh Day of the Holy Grail War―――

It was a temporal event called near dusk.
    Misaya called out to the Homunculi after changing into her required outfit.
    A bandana with a children’s apron. Now that she was helping once per week, she was ready to an extent. Seeing that she was being taught by a kitchen maid on her first helping day, she never took her time. Quickly putting it on, she opens her lips to she who stands in the kitchen. Her reply is accordingly this. Although she had anticipated the possibility of being told “it is not necessary for you to do this,” they hadn’t done so.
    Now. Now to the kitchen.

There was a quiet surprise in the beginning.
    Similar to the other servants who were going to the other Izu mansion along with her mother, she had known that there were no chefs, cooks or kitchen maids left at the Suginami Reiroukan Mansion, but to think that the kitchen in the current mansion was possibly run by just one skilled Homunculus is so…….

The Homunculus who appear to set the table at mealtimes, morning, day and night is another specimen.
    Its facial features are really similar to her because it was a unit manufactured by Caster, but the way they tie up their hair is different.

Homunculus:“Now let’s confirm, shall we? Miss Misaya.”
    Misaya: “Yes.”

Homunculus: “What skills are you studying?”

Misaya: “The basics of kitchen knives. I believe I can deal with the preparation of the meat and vegetables as such. But I haven’t been taught how to handle raw fish yet. You should consider seasonings and using fire as I am generally inexperienced with them.”

Homunculus: “That’s fine.”

The Homunculus slightly spaces her words.
    There is something really similar to silence, in her composed beauty which is a refinement of them.
    Is she hesitating about it? She cannot read anything from her weak expressions.

Homunculus: “Well then, please help with the preparations. “

Misaya: “Okay!”

As she nods, she is relieved in her heart.
    To say that she wants to be of use to her father are words born from her real feelings, so it’s not a complete show. Although it was her own trivial choice where she considered whether it was something that she who had limited knowledge and was even powerless was incapable of doing, at the same time, there was a drawback to this egotistical behaviour, which was based on her own self-satisfaction, where she forcibly made the normal cooking process into something inefficient to satisfy her own desires.

Which is why, she was relieved that those Homunculi ladies hadn’t refused her.

She recognized the fact that they hadn’t said something unnecessary was fortunate for her.

――――Even though, it is nothing more than an expression of my own selfish desires.
    ――――I’ll show that I can manage it perfectly now that I can do it. I’ll prove that I can be useful to Father.

Misaya will challenge making dinner, while being aware of it.
    Since she believed that Fish Poisson and certain types of desserts were beyond her reach, would it be most satisfying to her if she can participate in the preparation of the hors d'oeuvre or the main dish? As she ponders it, she awaits further instructions from the Homunculus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hors d'oeuvre

Appetizers
    Huître Crue Au Citron Vert

Raw Oysters Garnished with Lime
    Salade de Légumes de Saison

Seasonal Vegetable Salad
    Lasagne
    Potage

Soup
    Potage De Potiron Froid

Cold Pumpkin Soup
    Viande

Meat Dishes
    Rôti D'agneau

Lamb Roast
    Dessert Pêche Melba

Peach Melba

‘This is all for the dinner menu.’
    ‘They’ve omitted the part about the after-dinner coffee or alcohol.’
    ‘Is this what they call a French styled course? But, why is Lasagne there?’
    ‘I don't mind them removing the fish dishes and bread, but it seems Father ordered them, to somehow put Lasagne in there instead. Now that I think about it, I believe the Italian dish Lasagne was Father’s favourite. It’s probably not a common thing, but there is room to try and enjoy a meal even in the middle of the Holy Grail War,’ Misaya thinks.

Misaya: I, I think I can help out with the oyster appetizers and the salad.”
    Homunculus: “Sounds good.”

Nodding, the Homunculus stops moving a little. Again.
    She waits for a reply without being impatient――――
    Less than two seconds later, the words continued from her lips.

Homunculus: “I shall have you help with the Lasagne too, if you are able.”
    Misaya: “I can do it.”
    Homunculus: “As you wish.”

Without thinking, her reply became louder. Her voice echoes throughout the kitchen.
    She was aware that she was denying her negative emotions which were saying, “Am I being timid――――or is it alright――――would Father hold expectations for me, before the matter of my inexperience?”, but then suddenly, those emotions escaped in front of her. She might have been amazed if she was an ordinary servant, but since she was a Homunculus unit who was personally manufactured by Caster, she only returns with a nod without moving or making one facial expression. Misaya thinks of their manufacturer, Caster’s profile.

Homunculus: “Now then, please come over here. I’ve already started the preparations, however………”

Still being guided by her, Misaya challenges the meal.
    Salad is put off because it’s better to chop it just before they set the table. The same with the raw oysters. The soup was already almost ready, so she decided to help with the Lasagne, because she had already finished the preparations for the main lamb. There were many things that she had spoken about, but this is naturally her first experience with cooking. ‘Since it’s a request from Father, I must brace myself. I won’t loosen my hands even a little.’

‘Though I didn’t intend to do that, from the start.’

Carefully. Carefully.
    She lightly spreads the Bechamel sauce into the pre-prepared heat resistant rectangular oven pan. Despite Misaya thinking in a corner of her mind, ‘I wanted to try making even the sauce from scratch, if possible,’ it would’ve required her to call out a lot earlier to do it. It can’t be helped.
    So, she blanketed the sauce smeared pan with the thin flat pasta――――the Lasagne dough. From the top, she piles on meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese in that order.

Homunculus: “Have you layered it?”
    Homunculus: “Now, please repeat the same process.”
    Misaya: “I understand.”

Nodding at the Homunculus’ words, she begins a repetition.
    Lasagne dough, meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese. She repeats this process until it is about 5cm thick. Piling on the Bechamel sauce very thickly at the top of it, she completes her preparations by sprinkling shredded cheese on it.

Carefully, she places the heat-resistant pan into the pre-heated oven――――

Misaya: “…….”

‘Have I not made any mistakes?’
    ‘Was I excessive or lacking in the itinerary so far?’
    She stares at the pan in the oven. She couldn’t find any at this stage at least. Not enough. ‘I knew, I should’ve spoken up about helping more sooner. After all the Lasagne dough, the Bechamel sauce and the meat sauce were already prepared by the Homunculus, what I’ve done was only the very last part. So, I will not say that I made this.’
    After thinking about to this level, she gently shakes her neck from side to side.
    After all. She helped.
    It’s not like she can do all of the cooking.
    Misaya, knew enough about her own skills and capabilities for that.

Misaya: “I’ve put the Lasagne, in the oven.”
    Homunculus: “Thank you very much.”
    Misaya: “No. Umm…...if there was a mistake then please teach me. I’ll correct it.”
    Homunculus: “No, er yes. Your work is perfect.”

If this was one of the Reiroukans’ original servants then they would give her a praise here, but a Homunculus won’t do something that pointless.
    They would just say the direct facts.
    Although it is Misaya who had difficulty grasping the appropriate level of distance between them, she did not feel that this type of temperament was desirable.
    Excessive consideration is unnecessary.

Yes, there is no need to say deliberate compliments.
    Misaya could grasp for herself, what she can and cannot do.
    Although――――

Misaya: (If Father and Caster were to praise me that would be an honour, but……)

Nonetheless, it is hard to believe that those two would do so just by making a Lasagne.
    After thinking it through so much, Misaya suddenly changes her expression.
    She was peeking into the oven while thinking about nothing, but there was a serious look floating in her eyes, with a similar nervousness than when she had conversed with her father and Caster.

Misaya: “……I wonder, if its unnatural for me to consider that they’re similar.”

It was intended to be a soliloquy.
    But the Homunculus’ hearing is sharp.
    So, it naturally reached her ears.

Homunculus: “Shall I input the subject?”

She passed back with still vague words.
    As Misaya looks back at her, she…...

Misaya: “I thought, that this was similar to an alchemic experiment.”
    Homunculus: “Yes, it is. There are ingredients, there is a process, and it changes as it goes through it. There are also theories which state that “cooking is alchemy itself.””
    Misaya: “Is that because……. of Caster’s knowledge?”
    Homunculus: “Yes.”
    Misaya: “I see.”

As she nods, she looks into the Homunculus’ eyes.
    Red eyes which show a pale colour.
    Coupled together with the whiteness of their hair and bodies, there is a transient impression of them.

They who are very similar to humans but are not humans.
    There are many cases which can be expressed as “casting” ――――or manufacturing them using that very alchemy――――but they are a possible kind of artificial life.
    Other than humans who have a human like appearance.
    Not even ageing unless they also don’t grow like a natural creature, only their safe operation time is their determined life.

Existences created by Caster’s hands.
    Cannot be called the product of experimentation for the proof of a hypothesis or a theory.
    She, is a being that was produced through a pre-established method.

That is why.
    That is why, she is thinking something like, ‘I wonder if you are like a type of meal too――――’

Misaya: “I’m sorry.”

She lowers her head.
    In that moment, as she felt a strong disgust in her own thoughts…..

Homunculus: “Miss Misaya.”
    Misaya: “……I, I’ve been discourteous towards you. Although I haven’t specifically said it to you, except within my own inner thoughts, I must apologize to you.”
    Homunculus: “Miss Misaya. You need not treat me like a person.”
    Misaya: “No.”

Even if she has an awareness that she has difficulty in expressing it towards them.
    Even if she can’t sympathise with them.
    Even if, even if they are disposable creations.
    Even if they are type of tool who possess multiple functions.

Misaya: “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. So……”

She bows her head again,

Misaya:  “I’m sorry. ――――And so, please give me your next instructions.”
    [[End]]
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; March 19th, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

Hi guys,

Here is the second short story for Drama CD 3 entitled: "In the Workshop"

Spoiler:

Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Workshop

Written by:
    Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by:
    Nak ahara
    Translation by:
    PhoenixRising

In my lifetime, I devoted many an hour to the academics.
    I also had pupils at times .
    Though it wasn’t possible for me to establish a large academic organisation like that Clocktower, I, Paracelsus Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim sprinkled a little water――――on the young buds of unknown potential, to as many children as possible within the reach of my voice, within the reach of my hands in Basel.

My brief time in Basel is engraved upon my soul as a special time.
    They were the days where I stayed in one place, along with my post, it was rare for me to continue my pilgrimage journey.

At noon I waved around my teacher’s cane as a university professor while also working as the town doctor, at night I conducted myself as the master of pupils who were born into magus lineages. Lecturing in German while abandoning traditional Latin, I was shocked because people were calling me the “Medical Luther,” in reference to my daytime state of throwing unpleasant medical journals smeared with flawed ideas and Medieval superstitions onto a fire. For diminutive me who does nothing more than prowl the Physicians’ labyrinth, to be compared with the likes of Martin Luther who shouted that we should return to the bible, a reformer who ought to be called a great arrogant traitor, surely not.

I, just, strived to do what I was capable of doing.
    I recite, spell and convey. Everything else is a trivial matter.
    For example――――

Pupil:  “Teacher. Mr Paracelsus!”

One day.
    A little child of a certain family asked me thusly, as a master of magic who lived in Basel’s nights.

Pupil: “I heard our……a magus’ worth, is determined by their lineage. If that is true, then no matter how much knowledge we stock up, no matter how much we polish our techniques, no matter how much we repeatedly devote ourselves to our studies……..in the end, there is no meaning to it, so can we control our arrival to the mysteries with just the density of our blood?”

Indeed, that makes sense.
    The doubts the young child uttered, without getting caught up in fetters, may be self-evident of him as a fragment of an entity with softly thinking intellect. Will personal efforts allow us to reach it as family someday, and not be rewarded to individuals? If we mages who entrust our hopes to the weight and probabilities of our family’s crests and circuits that continue as connected lines, make sure to consent that this is to be expected. And then re-teach it to the young child who had completely shown a question mark which is the manifestation of their immaturity and foolishness as the common opinion and common sense of a magus.
    But.

Even that is regrettable to me.

Paracelsus: “Because I’m in course of it, I cannot assert it. If you truly want to quell those burning doubts, then you have no choice but to strive really hard to study.”

Thus, I had no choice but to reply to it with a smile.
    Just recite, spell and convey.

1525. Some of the unaffiliated mages who had heard of my reputation while staying in Basel entrusted their children in the form of temporary apprentices, to I, Paracelsus as the Alchemist Magus, not as the medical professor.
    This young child is one of them.

Their age, yes, I suppose they had just become eight years old.
    An adorable child shaped like purity itself similar to the other children, I think the sparkle of their glimmering eyes was something similar to a microcosm shining there certainly along with an unknown macrocosm, concealing infinite possibilities within them.
    With a timid personality, they followed me around like someone who was afraid to speak anything.
    “You don’t have to refrain yourself like that.”

Yes, I told them that many times over.
    Like that time too.
    As I stroked their head which was covered in soft hair, I……

Paracelsus: “Your studies and efforts will never betray you. Do you understand?”
    Pupil:  “……?”
    Paracelsus: “Well then, shall we try an experiment?”
    Pupil:  “An experiment…….”
    Paracelsus: “An Alchemical one.”

Extraction of the fifth essence.
    As I open my personal book, I read up on it. The fifth essence, it is aether which is the Fifth Imaginary Element meaning “Void” which is the fifth element, though in regards to this extraction, it is often practiced in many magics and not only alchemy. I have proven it is possible to extract this from various substances. Metal, marcasite*, salt, stone, gems and pearls――――
    While reciting this, I perform the experiment according to the correct magical process different from what was written in my book, almost a few minutes later, it resulted in the generation of aether within the special vial.

Paracelsus: “Now, for the finishing touches. Originally more time and effort would be needed, but we can reproduce a similar phenomenon if we at least have someone who truly knows alchemy.”
    Pupil:  “So, if I learn it, I can do it too……”
    Paracelsus: “Yes, that’s right. You will.”

I smile.
    Exactly. Much of magic is mysterious, but not so with techniques.
    Although it would be difficult for anyone to derive the aether generated in this experiment, this study which will be called “Chemistry” in the distant future may reach into its innermost mysteries one day. Surely at time, I will――――

Pupil:  “……. Is it different from the process described in Archidoxen?”

The little child tilts their head.
    They may have noticed that today’s experiment was a magical process, unlike my handwritten book.

Paracelsus: “It’s my studies. But that is a book directed towards people who do not know magic. Besides, that book, is something to convey concepts with, not to mainly impart techniques.”
    Pupil:  “Professor, you used heating techniques and apparatuses, not just magic now, right?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes.”
    Pupil:  “Is it possible to extract and refine aether with just magic?”
    Paracelsus: “It is within the realm of possibility.”

Nodding, I derive the fifth element.
    It took less than a few minutes. I place all five elements under my control, with my natural genius, my special trait as a magus. If I let my mana pass through my magic circuits, flames will suddenly rise up, water will surge up, wind will swirl, earth will squirm and then empty aether will take shape.
    As I speak a few words, shining aether fills the empty vial――――
    This is just ordinary raw material. If I make a mass of aether as a substance and fix it, its meaning as a raw material would be lost, but it becomes possible to apply it to various magicks in this state.

Paracelsus: “But this is merely my――――”

He continues his words, “……. a result of my own knowledge and my own family’s studies.”
    But.

Pupil:  “Waaahah……”

The young child’s eyes were sparkling.
    He hadn’t heard any of my words.
    Ahh―――

This is…...bad. I instinctively guess.

‘I have shown them something very cruel, due to my own inexperience and carelessness’.

Pupil:  “Professor, is that, umm……. something I’ll be able to do too?”
    Paracelsus: “It’s not impossible for your family.”

What a response filled with deceit.
    Paracelsus. You, how ruthless is the magus called me?

Given this young child’s naturally inherent qualities and the quality and quantity of their magic circuits, they will probably find it unusually difficult to perform the same journey with the same spell formula perfectly. The conversation will change if they had a magic crest that had been refined over countless generations, but by the consensus of this child’s lineage, they must decide on an approach to the Root as a magus who is equal to generational alchemy. Even so, it is not this child themselves, but their descendants.
    At the very least, this child is unable to freely manipulate aether in their lifetime.

Paracelsus: “But there is no need to do everything with magic. If you follow the same process with this experiment, you can lead it to similar results. The knowledge of alchemy and one’s own magic circuits and some catalysts and equipment will be necessary, but I’m certain, it will be of help to the long, long path of magick that you and the others will walk.”
    Pupil: “If I am able to get results without mastering elemental magic, will I be able to use this this result……aether in this case, for further magical research……?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes. There is something similar in the teachings of Laozi, an Eastern sage. I believe it is―――― “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    Pupil: “Teacher, umm, would you say that devoting oneself to their studies is the path which leads to the Root?”
    Paracelsus: "Yes."

Certainly―――I am still searching for a path to the Root too.

The ultimate sought by many mages, the world’s truth, the Root to all Creation.
    To reach there, we use magic, diligently study it and keep walking as we accumulated it.
    However, my actions go against that basic premise.

To recite my knowledge, spell it and convey it.
    To summarise it in my writings and pervade it throughout the world in the form of publications.

It is a foolish act, a crime, nothing else but a public display of magic, an act that causes magic to be downgraded into technology, as it invites the decay of magic, I’ll probably become the subject of condemnation in any case. The unsettling movements of the Clocktower’s Mages Association have been well heard over the past year. But, at least, that evil influence will never reach these children. Naturally, I am prudently cautious of them. What these children know is nothing more than an “adaptation” of my already exhibited craft, contact with mysteries which have continued to lose power by transforming into disclosed technologies now, therefore it is not a sin.

After all, these children are just victims who were dragged into my great betrayal against a closed society called the “Magical World,” a statement of my views on mysteries carried out by I, Paracelsus.
    Rather, someone inside of them…….

It’s okay if it’s the Clocktower.
    I don’t mind if its another organisation, or even an unaffiliated group.
    If it someday leads to that radiant true aether from a clue derived from an understanding of the five basic elements, if it further arrives at the Root―――

Pupil: “But I don’t understand. Why did you publish that book, teacher?”

The young child tilts her head.

Pupil: “There are many mages who leave behind magical tomes, but if they become known by the people of the world, then those secret arts will instead be lost, that’s what my father……”
    Paracelsus: “……. That’s true. There is that side to it.”

‘That side is important too,’ I think.

The understanding of the concept called “Elements,” will lead not only mages, but to the advancement of a culture not dependent on mysteries.

Not just elements.

The same is true again of the method of healing wounds, which I wrote in my book. My book which is way beyond Galen, might change the world as medical text even more than an understanding of the elements will. If it becomes widely widespread, the lives of people will live even longer than this. The ones who boast of a long life are the fortunate people who are not tormented by disease and those who are born with bodies overflowing with a strong vitality, I must change this cruel reality of those who are born from a magical lineage and the powerful influential people who possess mages with knowledge of healing.

And, that is.

Ahh, that will never be forgiven.
    I will be laid down as a great rebel to magical society.
    In later years, this child will also likely despise me, declaring, “The magus Paracelsus is the traitor of the magical world!”

Even so.

――――With you, I will open up the future for these children who should be loved all over the world someday.
    ――――I will betray the world with a god-like insolence.

Misaya:
    “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. That’s why…… I’m sorry.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

Misaya: “And so, please give me your next instructions.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

In my workshop which ought to be called the centre of the multiple layer of barriers that cover the Reiroukan estate.
    I, am watching her figure, hearing her voice.
    All of the Homunculi units deployed within the estate are at the same time a unique colony that carries out simultaneous parallel thinking, every single one of them is a familiar contracted to me, with those senses of theirs connected to me, Caster / Paracelsus.

What irony is this?
    For I, a type of familiar who is contracted as the Reiroukan Servant, to act with the further use as a familiar.

Misaya.
    That which ought to be cherished, Misaya Reiroukan.
    To apply such words to Homunculi who are natural infants, she demonstrates even her additional gratitude to them.

It is, something due to the personality of the rare you, who on top of your ways as a Magus, also has the qualities of a ruler.
    It cannot be done by anyone else, as I am prone to do, it will turn you into my petty self, and it could even become the cause of your stumbling from the path you walk.

――――But, Misaya.
    ――――You have never mistaken your path in life. I believe that you will not make the same mistake as myself.

Therefore, I will curse it.
    Therefore, I will laugh at it.
    At the fact that wicked high treason was already achieved by my betrayal.
    I, who hath gave in to my powerlessness in front of the manifestation of perfection, the world’s truth called Manaka Sajyou, am already your enemy.

Misaya.
    Oh, my beloved child.

――――I pray. That it is not a sin to have betrayed the world.
    ――――It is only through my sin of having betrayed you that I have condemned myself.

[1] Also known as “White Iron Pyrite.”

[[END]]
    Last edited by PhoenixRising; March 20th, 2020 at 05:10 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Welcome back! And thank-you for the new translations!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,

Sorry for not being around for the past year. I've busy working and moving house for the last half of 2019 and couldn't find any proper time to translate Fate/Prototype.
    As for your queries, yes I am going to finish Fate/Prototype Volumes 2 and 3 and the remaining short stories, but I'm probably not going to re-translate Vol. 4, 5 and Labyrinth.
    However, as some good news, I have finished translating the short stories from Drama CD 3.

So here is the first one entitled: In the Kitchen

Spoiler:

Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Kitchen

Written by: Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by: Nakahara
    Translation by: PhoenixRising

???:
    “Allow me to help out.”

That sort of thing, Misaya Reiroukan understood to be unneeded.

Put simply it is apparently before the Holy Grail War began. Most of the housework in the Reiroukan mansion is done by employees hired for that purpose, and while they are clearly professionals, it’s hard to say whether they are proficient at it when she has contributed some to it, so it’s not much of a plus. Rather than her dragging their feet, it’s even more likely that she’ll become a minus as a result.

Even so. As one of the necessary experiences that she ought to rack up in her childhood, Misaya tried to consciously touch on it herself. On her chores. As she must gather a lot of knowledge every day besides magic, and because she couldn’t afford to selfishly waste her time, she didn’t have that much free time. More specifically it was only about once per week――――

However, today at this moment, it’s different. She didn’t do it for the experience.

Misaya: “I want to be useful to Father.”

It was her real feelings.

Without ever having to meet them at the dining table like this morning, without ever having to directly exchange words with them.
    Thinking ‘Shouldn’t there be something I can do by myself?’ Misaya told them that.
    And then,

???:
    “Yes. We have received your request.”

Red eyes. Long white eyelashes. Though their complexions were different, the female-type homunculi who had a somewhat similar appearance to their own creator slightly nodded in sync with their replies.

The Seventh Day of the Holy Grail War―――

It was a temporal event called near dusk.
    Misaya called out to the Homunculi after changing into her required outfit.
    A bandana with a children’s apron. Now that she was helping once per week, she was ready to an extent. Seeing that she was being taught by a kitchen maid on her first helping day, she never took her time. Quickly putting it on, she opens her lips to she who stands in the kitchen. Her reply is accordingly this. Although she had anticipated the possibility of being told “it is not necessary for you to do this,” they hadn’t done so.
    Now. Now to the kitchen.

There was a quiet surprise in the beginning.
    Similar to the other servants who were going to the other Izu mansion along with her mother, she had known that there were no chefs, cooks or kitchen maids left at the Suginami Reiroukan Mansion, but to think that the kitchen in the current mansion was possibly run by just one skilled Homunculus is so…….

The Homunculus who appear to set the table at mealtimes, morning, day and night is another specimen.
    Its facial features are really similar to her because it was a unit manufactured by Caster, but the way they tie up their hair is different.

Homunculus:“Now let’s confirm, shall we? Miss Misaya.”

Homunculus: “What skills are you studying?”

Misaya: “The basics of kitchen knives. I believe I can deal with the preparation of the meat and vegetables as such. But I haven’t been taught how to handle raw fish yet. You should consider seasonings and using fire as I am generally inexperienced with them.”

Homunculus: “That’s fine.”

The Homunculus slightly spaces her words.
    There is something really similar to silence, in her composed beauty which is a refinement of them.
    Is she hesitating about it? She cannot read anything from her weak expressions.

Homunculus: “Well then, please help with the preparations. “

As she nods, she is relieved in her heart.
    To say that she wants to be of use to her father are words born from her real feelings, so it’s not a complete show. Although it was her own trivial choice where she considered whether it was something that she who had limited knowledge and was even powerless was incapable of doing, at the same time, there was a drawback to this egotistical behaviour, which was based on her own self-satisfaction, where she forcibly made the normal cooking process into something inefficient to satisfy her own desires.

Which is why, she was relieved that those Homunculi ladies hadn’t refused her.

She recognized the fact that they hadn’t said something unnecessary was fortunate for her.

――――Even though, it is nothing more than an expression of my own selfish desires.
    ――――I’ll show that I can manage it perfectly now that I can do it. I’ll prove that I can be useful to Father.

Misaya will challenge making dinner, while being aware of it.
    Since she believed that Fish Poisson and certain types of desserts were beyond her reach, would it be most satisfying to her if she can participate in the preparation of the hors d'oeuvre or the main dish? As she ponders it, she awaits further instructions from the Homunculus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hors d'oeuvre

Appetizers
    Huître Crue Au Citron Vert

Raw Oysters Garnished with Lime
    Salade de Légumes de Saison

Seasonal Vegetable Salad
    Lasagne
    Potage

Soup
    Potage De Potiron Froid

Cold Pumpkin Soup
    Viande

Meat Dishes
    Rôti D'agneau

Lamb Roast
    Dessert Pêche Melba

Peach Melba

‘This is all for the dinner menu.’
    ‘They’ve omitted the part about the after-dinner coffee or alcohol.’
    ‘Is this what they call a French styled course? But, why is Lasagne there?’
    ‘I don't mind them removing the fish dishes and bread, but it seems Father ordered them, to somehow put Lasagne in there instead. Now that I think about it, I believe the Italian dish Lasagne was Father’s favourite. It’s probably not a common thing, but there is room to try and enjoy a meal even in the middle of the Holy Grail War,’ Misaya thinks.

Misaya: I, I think I can help out with the oyster appetizers and the salad.”
    Homunculus: “Sounds good.”

Nodding, the Homunculus stops moving a little. Again.
    She waits for a reply without being impatient――――
    Less than two seconds later, the words continued from her lips.

Homunculus: “I shall have you help with the Lasagne too, if you are able.”
    Misaya: “I can do it.”
    Homunculus: “As you wish.”

Without thinking, her reply became louder. Her voice echoes throughout the kitchen.
    She was aware that she was denying her negative emotions which were saying, “Am I being timid――――or is it alright――――would Father hold expectations for me, before the matter of my inexperience?”, but then suddenly, those emotions escaped in front of her. She might have been amazed if she was an ordinary servant, but since she was a Homunculus unit who was personally manufactured by Caster, she only returns with a nod without moving or making one facial expression. Misaya thinks of their manufacturer, Caster’s profile.

Homunculus: “Now then, please come over here. I’ve already started the preparations, however………”

Still being guided by her, Misaya challenges the meal.
    Salad is put off because it’s better to chop it just before they set the table. The same with the raw oysters. The soup was already almost ready, so she decided to help with the Lasagne, because she had already finished the preparations for the main lamb. There were many things that she had spoken about, but this is naturally her first experience with cooking. ‘Since it’s a request from Father, I must brace myself. I won’t loosen my hands even a little.’

‘Though I didn’t intend to do that, from the start.’

Carefully. Carefully.
    She lightly spreads the Bechamel sauce into the pre-prepared heat resistant rectangular oven pan. Despite Misaya thinking in a corner of her mind, ‘I wanted to try making even the sauce from scratch, if possible,’ it would’ve required her to call out a lot earlier to do it. It can’t be helped.
    So, she blanketed the sauce smeared pan with the thin flat pasta――――the Lasagne dough. From the top, she piles on meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese in that order.

Homunculus: “Have you layered it?”
    Homunculus: “Now, please repeat the same process.”
    Misaya: “I understand.”

Nodding at the Homunculus’ words, she begins a repetition.
    Lasagne dough, meat sauce, Bechamel sauce and cheese. She repeats this process until it is about 5cm thick. Piling on the Bechamel sauce very thickly at the top of it, she completes her preparations by sprinkling shredded cheese on it.

Carefully, she places the heat-resistant pan into the pre-heated oven――――

Misaya: “…….”

‘Have I not made any mistakes?’
    ‘Was I excessive or lacking in the itinerary so far?’
    She stares at the pan in the oven. She couldn’t find any at this stage at least. Not enough. ‘I knew, I should’ve spoken up about helping more sooner. After all the Lasagne dough, the Bechamel sauce and the meat sauce were already prepared by the Homunculus, what I’ve done was only the very last part. So, I will not say that I made this.’
    After thinking about to this level, she gently shakes her neck from side to side.
    After all. She helped.
    It’s not like she can do all of the cooking.
    Misaya, knew enough about her own skills and capabilities for that.

Misaya: “I’ve put the Lasagne, in the oven.”
    Homunculus: “Thank you very much.”
    Misaya: “No. Umm…...if there was a mistake then please teach me. I’ll correct it.”
    Homunculus: “No, er yes. Your work is perfect.”

If this was one of the Reiroukans’ original servants then they would give her a praise here, but a Homunculus won’t do something that pointless.
    They would just say the direct facts.
    Although it is Misaya who had difficulty grasping the appropriate level of distance between them, she did not feel that this type of temperament was desirable.
    Excessive consideration is unnecessary.

Yes, there is no need to say deliberate compliments.
    Misaya could grasp for herself, what she can and cannot do.
    Although――――

Misaya: (If Father and Caster were to praise me that would be an honour, but……)

Nonetheless, it is hard to believe that those two would do so just by making a Lasagne.
    After thinking it through so much, Misaya suddenly changes her expression.
    She was peeking into the oven while thinking about nothing, but there was a serious look floating in her eyes, with a similar nervousness than when she had conversed with her father and Caster.

Misaya: “……I wonder, if its unnatural for me to consider that they’re similar.”

It was intended to be a soliloquy.
    But the Homunculus’ hearing is sharp.
    So, it naturally reached her ears.

Homunculus: “Shall I input the subject?”

She passed back with still vague words.
    As Misaya looks back at her, she…...

Misaya: “I thought, that this was similar to an alchemic experiment.”
    Homunculus: “Yes, it is. There are ingredients, there is a process, and it changes as it goes through it. There are also theories which state that “cooking is alchemy itself.””
    Misaya: “Is that because……. of Caster’s knowledge?”
    Homunculus: “Yes.”
    Misaya: “I see.”

As she nods, she looks into the Homunculus’ eyes.
    Red eyes which show a pale colour.
    Coupled together with the whiteness of their hair and bodies, there is a transient impression of them.

They who are very similar to humans but are not humans.
    There are many cases which can be expressed as “casting” ――――or manufacturing them using that very alchemy――――but they are a possible kind of artificial life.
    Other than humans who have a human like appearance.
    Not even ageing unless they also don’t grow like a natural creature, only their safe operation time is their determined life.

Existences created by Caster’s hands.
    Cannot be called the product of experimentation for the proof of a hypothesis or a theory.
    She, is a being that was produced through a pre-established method.

That is why.
    That is why, she is thinking something like, ‘I wonder if you are like a type of meal too――――’

Misaya: “I’m sorry.”

She lowers her head.
    In that moment, as she felt a strong disgust in her own thoughts…..

Homunculus: “Miss Misaya.”
    Misaya: “……I, I’ve been discourteous towards you. Although I haven’t specifically said it to you, except within my own inner thoughts, I must apologize to you.”
    Homunculus: “Miss Misaya. You need not treat me like a person.”
    Misaya: “No.”

Even if she has an awareness that she has difficulty in expressing it towards them.
    Even if she can’t sympathise with them.
    Even if, even if they are disposable creations.
    Even if they are type of tool who possess multiple functions.

Misaya: “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. So……”

She bows her head again,

Misaya:  “I’m sorry. ――――And so, please give me your next instructions.”
    [[End]]
    This is probably the most disconnected Misaya has felt from the her in the prototype notes and it's strangely compelling for such a simple encounter

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
    Hi guys,

Here is the second short story for Drama CD 3 entitled: "In the Workshop"

Spoiler:

Drama CD 3 - Fragments
    Story 1: In the Workshop

Written by:
    Hikaru Sakurai
    Illustrations by:
    Nak ahara
    Translation by:
    PhoenixRising

In my lifetime, I devoted many an hour to the academics.
    At times I also had pupils.
    Though it wasn’t possible to establish a large academic organisation like that Clocktower, I, Paracelsus Theophrastus Philippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim sprinkled a little water――――on the young buds of unknown potential, to as many children as possible within the reach of my voice, within the reach of my hands in Basel.

My brief time in Basel is engraved upon my soul as a special time.
    They were the days where I stayed in one place, along with my post, it was rare for me to continue my pilgrimage journey.

At noon I waved around my teacher’s cane as a university professor while also working as the town doctor, at night I conducted myself as the master of pupils who were born into magus lineages. Lecturing in German while abandoning traditional Latin, I was shocked because people were calling me the “Medical Luther,” in reference to my daytime state of throwing unpleasant medical journals smeared with flawed ideas and Medieval superstitions onto a fire. For diminutive me who does nothing more than prowl the Physicians’ labyrinth, to be compared with the likes of Martin Luther who shouted that we should return to the bible, a reformer who ought to be called a great arrogant traitor, surely not.

I, just, strived to do what I was capable of doing.
    I recite, spell and convey. Everything else is a trivial matter.
    For example――――

Pupil:  “Teacher. Mr Paracelsus!”

One day.
    A little child of a certain family asked me thusly, as a master of magic who lived in Basel’s nights.

Pupil: “I heard our……a magus’ worth, is determined by their lineage. If that is true, then no matter how much knowledge we stock up, no matter how much we polish our techniques, no matter how much we repeatedly devote ourselves to our studies……..in the end, there is no meaning to it, so can we control our arrival to the mysteries with just the density of our blood?”

Indeed, that makes sense.
    The doubts the young child uttered, without getting caught up in fetters, may be self-evident of him as a fragment of an entity with softly thinking intellect. Will personal efforts allow us to reach it as family someday, and not be rewarded to individuals? If we mages who entrust our hopes to the weight and probabilities of our family’s crests and circuits that continue as connected lines, make sure to consent that this is to be expected. And then re-teach it to the young child who had completely shown a question mark which is the manifestation of their immaturity and foolishness as the common opinion and common sense of a magus.
    But.

Even that is regrettable to me.

Paracelsus: “Because I’m in course of it, I cannot assert it. If you truly want to quell those burning doubts, then you have no choice but to strive really hard to study.”

Thus, I had no choice but to reply to it with a smile.
    Just recite, spell and convey.

1525. Some of the unaffiliated mages who had heard of my reputation while staying in Basel entrusted their children in the form of temporary apprentices, to I, Paracelsus as the Alchemist Magus, not as the medical professor.
    This young child is one of them.

Their age, yes, I suppose they had just become eight years old.
    An adorable child shaped like purity itself similar to the other children, I think the sparkle of their glimmering eyes was something similar to a microcosm shining there certainly along with an unknown macrocosm, concealing infinite possibilities within them.
    With a timid personality, they followed me around like someone who was afraid to speak anything.
    “You don’t have to refrain yourself like that.”

Yes, I told them that many times over.
    Like that time too.
    As I stroked their head which was covered in soft hair, I……

Paracelsus: “Your studies and efforts will never betray you. Do you understand?”
    Pupil:  “……?”
    Paracelsus: “Well then, shall we try an experiment?”
    Pupil:  “An experiment…….”
    Paracelsus: “An Alchemical one.”

Extraction of the fifth essence.
    As I open my personal book, I read up on it. The fifth essence, it is aether which is the Fifth Imaginary Element meaning “Void” which is the fifth element, though in regards to this extraction, it is often practiced in many magics and not only alchemy. I have proven it is possible to extract this from various substances. Metal, marcasite*, salt, stone, gems and pearls――――
    While reciting this, I perform the experiment according to the correct magical process different from what was written in my book, almost a few minutes later, it resulted in the generation of aether within the special vial.

Paracelsus: “Now, for the finishing touches. Originally more time and effort would be needed, but we can reproduce a similar phenomenon if we at least have someone who truly knows alchemy.”
    Pupil:  “So, if I learn it, I can do it too……”
    Paracelsus: “Yes, that’s right. You will.”

I smile.
    Exactly. Much of magic is mysterious, but not so with techniques.
    Although it would be difficult for anyone to derive the aether generated in this experiment, this study which will be called “Chemistry” in the distant future may reach into its innermost mysteries one day. Surely at time, I will――――

Pupil:  “……. Is it different from the process described in Archidoxen?”

The little child tilts their head.
    They may have noticed that today’s experiment was a magical process, unlike my handwritten book.

Paracelsus: “It’s my studies. But that is a book directed towards people who do not know magic. Besides, that book, is something to convey concepts with, not to mainly impart techniques.”
    Pupil:  “Professor, you used heating techniques and apparatuses, not just magic now, right?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes.”
    Pupil:  “Is it possible to extract and refine aether with just magic?”
    Paracelsus: “It is within the realm of possibility.”

Nodding, I derive the fifth element.
    It took less than a few minutes. I place all five elements under my control, with my natural genius, my special trait as a magus. If I let my mana pass through my magic circuits, flames will suddenly rise up, water will surge up, wind will swirl, earth will squirm and then empty aether will take shape.
    As I speak a few words, shining aether fills the empty vial――――
    This is just ordinary raw material. If I make a mass of aether as a substance and fix it, its meaning as a raw material would be lost, but it becomes possible to apply it to various magicks in this state.

Paracelsus: “But this is merely my――――”

He continues his words, “……. a result of my own knowledge and my own family’s studies.”
    But.

Pupil:  “Waaahah……”

The young child’s eyes were sparkling.
    He hadn’t heard any of my words.
    Ahh―――

This is…...bad. I instinctively guess.

‘I have shown them something very cruel, due to my own inexperience and carelessness’.

Pupil:  “Professor, is that, umm……. something I’ll be able to do too?”
    Paracelsus: “It’s not impossible for your family.”

What a response filled with deceit.
    Paracelsus. You, how ruthless is the magus called me?

Given this young child’s naturally inherent qualities and the quality and quantity of their magic circuits, they will probably find it unusually difficult to perform the same journey with the same spell formula perfectly. The conversation will change if they had a magic crest that had been refined over countless generations, but by the consensus of this child’s lineage, they must decide on an approach to the Root as a magus who is equal to generational alchemy. Even so, it is not this child themselves, but their descendants.
    At the very least, this child is unable to freely manipulate aether in their lifetime.

Paracelsus: “But there is no need to do everything with magic. If you follow the same process with this experiment, you can lead it to similar results. The knowledge of alchemy and one’s own magic circuits and some catalysts and equipment will be necessary, but I’m certain, it will be of help to the long, long path of magick that you and the others will walk.”
    Pupil: “If I am able to get results without mastering elemental magic, will I be able to use this this result……aether in this case, for further magical research……?”
    Paracelsus: “Yes. There is something similar in the teachings of Laozi, an Eastern sage. I believe it is―――― “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    Pupil: “Teacher, umm, would you say that devoting oneself to their studies is the path which leads to the Root?”
    Paracelsus: "Yes."

Certainly―――I am still searching for a path to the Root too.

The ultimate sought by many mages, the world’s truth, the Root to all Creation.
    To reach there, we use magic, diligently study it and keep walking as we accumulated it.
    However, my actions go against that basic premise.

To recite my knowledge, spell it and convey it.
    To summarise it in my writings and pervade it throughout the world in the form of publications.

It is a foolish act, a crime, nothing else but a public display of magic, an act that causes magic to be downgraded into technology, as it invites the decay of magic, I’ll probably become the subject of condemnation in any case. The unsettling movements of the Clocktower’s Mages Association have been well heard over the past year. But, at least, that evil influence will never reach these children. Naturally, I am prudently cautious of them. What these children know is nothing more than an “adaptation” of my already exhibited craft, contact with mysteries which have continued to lose power by transforming into disclosed technologies now, therefore it is not a sin.

After all, these children are just victims who were dragged into my great betrayal against a closed society called the “Magical World,” a statement of my views on mysteries carried out by I, Paracelsus.
    Rather, someone inside of them…….

It’s okay if it’s the Clocktower.
    I don’t mind if its another organisation, or even an unaffiliated group.
    If it someday leads to that radiant true aether from a clue derived from an understanding of the five basic elements, if it further arrives at the Root―――

Pupil: “But I don’t understand. Why did you publish that book, teacher?”

The young child tilts her head.

Pupil: “There are many mages who leave behind magical tomes, but if they become known by the people of the world, then those secret arts will instead be lost, that’s what my father……”
    Paracelsus: “……. That’s true. There is that side to it.”

‘That side is important too,’ I think.

The understanding of the concept called “Elements,” will lead not only mages, but to the advancement of a culture not dependent on mysteries.

Not just elements.

The same is true again of the method of healing wounds, which I wrote in my book. My book which is way beyond Galen, might change the world as medical text even more than an understanding of the elements will. If it becomes widely widespread, the lives of people will live even longer than this. The ones who boast of a long life are the fortunate people who are not tormented by disease and those who are born with bodies overflowing with a strong vitality, I must change this cruel reality of those who are born from a magical lineage and the powerful influential people who possess mages with knowledge of healing.

And, that is.

Ahh, that will never be forgiven.
    I will be laid down as a great rebel to magical society.
    In later years, this child will also likely despise me, declaring, “The magus Paracelsus is the traitor of the magical world!”

Even so.

――――With you, I will open up the future for these children who should be loved all over the world someday.
    ――――I will betray the world with a god-like insolence.

Misaya:
    “Right now, you are the cooks who make my father and my meals, you are our kitchen maids. The Reiroukan humans, take care of their employees. That’s why…… I’m sorry.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

Misaya: “And so, please give me your next instructions.”

I can see her.
    I can hear her.

In my workshop which ought to be called the centre of the multiple layer of barriers that cover the Reiroukan estate.
    I, am watching her figure, hearing her voice.
    All of the Homunculi units deployed within the estate are at the same time a unique colony that carries out simultaneous parallel thinking, every single one of them is a familiar contracted to me, with those senses of theirs connected to me, Caster / Paracelsus.

What irony is this?
    For I, a type of familiar who is contracted as the Reiroukan Servant, to act with the further use as a familiar.

Misaya.
    That which ought to be cherished, Misaya Reiroukan.
    To apply such words to Homunculi who are natural infants, she demonstrates even her additional gratitude to them.

It is, something due to the personality of the rare you, who on top of your ways as a Magus, also has the qualities of a ruler.
    It cannot be done by anyone else, as I am prone to do, it will turn you into my petty self, and it could even become the cause of your stumbling from the path you walk.

――――But, Misaya.
    ――――You have never mistaken your path in life. I believe that you will not make the same mistake as myself.

Therefore, I will curse it.
    Therefore, I will laugh at it.
    At the fact that wicked high treason was already achieved by my betrayal.
    I, who hath gave in to my powerlessness in front of the manifestation of perfection, the world’s truth called Manaka Sajyou, am already your enemy.

Misaya.
    Oh, my beloved child.

――――I pray. That it is not a sin to have betrayed the world.
    ――――It is only through my sin of having betrayed you that I have condemned myself.

[1] Also known as “White Iron Pyrite.”

[[END]]
    This side of Para continues to be more interesting than...whatever it is we got in FGO.

JP Friend Code
    IGN: Kari
    A legend returns....

It's good to have you back, Phoenix. Hope everything is going smoothly for you.

And Misaya is so cute. The ojou-sama we don't deserve.

OHH I love you, thnx for coming back PhoenixRising