Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418186899091
Results 1,801 to 1,814 of 1814

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    3 words: Fully. Playable. Sothis.
    Also, I'm not playing it, but I just had to put that as a reason.
    Thats actually the best reason ive heard so far, congratulations.

JP Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    "Desperate" is quite accurate, considering I dropped 100 bucks in there just for this 1. L Eirika freaking spooked me 4 times, it was not fun. But all good now, she can lose the voting gauntlet and I can still sleep at night.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    This whole Free Focus Summon of your choosing after 40 rounds is absolutely devious. Yeah you'll get your freebie, but only after you spend approximately 700 orbs at LEAST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    This whole Free Focus Summon of your choosing after 40 rounds is absolutely devious. Yeah you'll get your freebie, but only after you spend approximately 700 orbs at LEAST.
    From what I read, it's 40 summons, not 40 rounds. So between 160 and 200 orbs, depending on how deep you go per round.

Ah, my bad. Still, definitely kinda devious.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Really excited for the Fallen Heroes Banner, especially bsince I'm quite looking forward to Ike and Lyon. Also, ASHNARD GHB!!! I'VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG!!!

Anyone else realize that Fallen Julia is quite a bit like Dark Sakura/HF!Sakura, except that killing Manfroy does free her?

JP Friend Code
    Seeing Berserk Ike which is inspired by Cipher gives me hope for Dark Exalt Chrom.
    F/GO : Lunartic/721,560,670

Mordred is finally home.

Blessed is my luck.

I am at peace.

Also, managed to get a +Def, -Res Fallen Lyon before my 40th summon. Am definitely picking Ike as my freebie if I don't get him with a Speed boon.

JP Friend Code
    This summer banner is cruel. I want all chars on it (especially Duo FByeth x Rhea and Ingrid) yet I still want to go all in for more Legendary Chrom.

I agree. Summer Byleth has both fanservice and utility, as does Ingrid. Sylvain is less impressive skills-wise.

Spoiler:
    So, the truth is revealed. Alfonse was dead all along because the Allfather decided he shouldn't exist after defeating Hel. I mean, there had to be ramifications of some kind for basically killing death, but poor Alfonse gets all the blame...at least, that's what Frejya is telling us. There's a chance she made us believe this to be true so as to make us dream this nightmare labyrinth up and allow her to control dreams and reality. I mean, what she's doing definitely upsets the balance of the cosmos, so...

Spoiler:
    Well, turns out I was right about Frejya lying through her teeth, and honestly, I loved the conclusion to Book IV, including Frejya struggling to understand her own empathy and care for the alfar and the conclusion to the Sharena/Peony subplot. Both have switched places/attributes so many times, there is no meaningful boundary between the two. When viewed in light of the doctrine of anātma, this makes perfect sense, since the "true self" is only composed of its component attributes, and when switched around, the lack of a true self is made apparent. The only issue I have is that a sharp boundary was drawn between dreams and reality, and that dreams were not simply other realities.

Very long time, no post, but I thought I might as well post my thoughts on the Fallen Hero banner that came out today/yesterday. Fallen Edelgard is pretty busted, though she has some exploitable weaknesses, mostly involving her need to transform to get half of her effects. It's also cool that both Byleths innately counter the Special Figher aspect of her kit with Sword of the Creator's Null Guard effect, and their Ruptured Sky scales off her monstrous attack, and does even more to Beast units. Fallen Dimitri's weapon does give him a tool against speed creep and the various follow-up negation skills and effects, but it seems a bit too situational, and his lack of CD reduction is a bit of a bummer. That being said, his unique Canto Rem+1 is quite good, especially since it also has a Firesweep effect. Both Fallen Morgans are really good, and even though Null Follow-Up does deal with their follow-up attack effects, the fact that they get a Guard effect is pretty good.