Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Vol. 4 + 5 (no spoilers)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Volume 5, Act 1, page 20
    Shirou had already calculated the necessary time needed for the Greater Grail's current status to be able to grant his wish.

"It would most likely happen within one hour. Beyond that would mean that the Greater Grail had rejected my wish and designated me as a foreign element to be eliminated."

It was quite hard to precisely gauge how much time had exactly passed for Caster of Red by using only his pocket watch, an item of the first half of the 17th century. The clock had no second hand, and the movement of the minute hand was rough at best. But it was enough to gauge roughly whether or not one hour had passed, so he did not really care much of it.

To sum it up, the struggles within this one hour would be the last confrontations that decides it all.

Once the Servants of Black boarded the
    Hanging Gardens of Babylon
    Aerial Gardens of Vanity
    , the final battle would finally truly begin.

Utilizing a magic tool of far sight that the empress had granted unto him, Caster of Red witnessed the figures of Servants in combat.

The Servants of Black currently fighting aboard the airplane. The hippogriff soaring through the air ridden by Rider of Black, Astolfo.

"Yes, yes. Each and every one of the actors upon this stage… their struggles! Truly, we too, have no choice but to answer them with everything that we have!"
    Last edited by castor212; August 15th, 2021 at 12:46 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3