Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 404548495051525560 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1224

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    HBM's write-in & Sunny's supporting statement
    Considering everyone guessed Baba Yaga, I can confirm he has some general knowledge of Baba Yaga's legend given she's more popular than Medea here although it is not all that intensive. If you word it something like: "Teach me how to make a body for my sister" I will allow it as a write in.

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    If Hermes allows it, I may switch to 6': Learn Storm King's Call, but insist that Aoi may pick a topic of instruction if she wishes to
    I won't give up on my dream, but Sunny has actually made a really good point I cannot ignore for it's sake. So instead, I'm gonna pamper Big Sis and let her have choices of her own that don't involve Seigi dying and the Japanese landscape being totaled
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I will allow it

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    changed to 6 since it basically 1 but better.

Voting for HBM's write-in - it may be less useful short-term but it definitely seems like the most promising one narrative-wise.

Blog Entries
    6 (HBM)

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    HBM's 6
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    6- Learn Storm King's Call, but insist that Aoi may pick a topic of instruction if she wishes to
    2- Hearty Breakfast

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Day 9 - Midday
    Fuyuki City – Einzbern Forrest

Lancer is in her element. Pressed against a metaphorical wall, acting independently from her allies lead her to tail the individual she knew would find her missing friend. Saber’s wolfish features weren’t only cosmetic and once Seigi had broken out of containment, the wolf-man had made a beeline to the faux-redhead. Saber still however was an enemy and his master who called himself ‘Justice’ had made it abundantly clear he wished nothing more that to kill Seigi and his father. This she could not allow.

Lancer steps onto the still dew-covered ground, about thirty meters from her opponent. She stands firm, spear planted into the ground and unyielding as if to say ‘you will not cross this line’.

Saber himself points his sword at the woman, itself an aggressive statement.

“Sorry Lancer but I need to find your Master first.” Saber calls out, a declaration called out through a clearly forced smile.

“No, you don’t.”

Lancer vanished in an instant and Saber barely manages to intercept the attack of her mighty polearm with even his own fearsome sword.

“Come on woman, no time for banter? Can’t we try and make this more pleasurable than this has to be?”

“Fuck you.”

[BGM]

Spear and sword fly forth, the arms of the two warriors meet at the speed and sound of heavy-duty automatic gunfire as metal clashes against metal. The clashes are instantaneous, exchanging faster than the mundane human eye can track. It is as violent as beautiful as Lancer gives a bloodthirsty howl. A noise than could not be quantified as coming from a human being. The mighty spear longer than Lancer is tall cut apart the very air itself as blade of wind seem to follow her movements.

“An’ I though I was supposed to be the monster.”

A further clash as Saber brings his sword downward with the might break the entire the city in two, indeed as Lancer parry’s it to the side the might and momentum cleave the very ground like a canyon. Saber was stronger than Lancer, but she was faster. And Saber could not touch her.

His blows are mighty still, but they are far weaker in daylight than under the light of the moon.
    The spear master realised.

Too close for her to swing her spear, she lashes out with her leg and her foot collides with Saber’s face crushing his nose into a cacophony of blood.

She’s on him like a frenzied warrior knowingly striding into oblivion and she cannot relent. A single second would give Saber all the time he needed to defend against her assault so she would keep attacking.

Faster still, Lancer kept thrusting, kept twirling, kept spinning her spear. It was a bloody dance and all Saber could do to not be eviscerated was to keep stepping backward and blocking every attack he could muster against.

This time a downward stab into the earth as Saber continued his retreat, the spear plunged into the earth and Lancer spun herself into the air.

“Kiai!”

Instead she swung her spear down like a club with the blade of air following her with a slicing motion. Saber raises his sword to defend but the speed, momentum and magical power that Lancer embedded into the attack brought even the great wild king to his knees as the otherwise soft earth exploded underneath and release shards of compact soil in every direction.

“That spear’s worse than the fucking Gungnir!”

The battle continues, Lancer maintaining the superior positioning as the brutality becomes like a dance of evasion and ferocity.

“As expected of the great brave. That as to be the Eight-Arms-Length-Spear.” Saber’s face had turned from solemn to distressed.

“So you know my true name as well Saber!?” questions the warrior woman before thrusting forward as blades of air flew forward delivering superficial cuts to his chiselled features.

“Come on, our mutual enemies rather public victory against you more or less told everyone who you were. Besides wielding a spear like that which equals even the great Gae Bolg that surpassed the original weapon of even the Great God himself.”

Minutes that drag on to eternity pass, they continue at an impasse with Lancer continuing her assault without being able to land a clear blow and Saber incapable of catching up to Lancer’s great speed only able to block. The true victim is the landscape as the ground and trees are carved up like meat under a butcher’s knife.

Another clash of spear against sword echoing out like artillery fire and the
    However, Lancer feels significantly more tired than she should be.

“Besides gorgeous; not only was your summoning interrupted your already strained connection to your master is near it’s breaking point. I’m surprised that child and illusionist didn’t kill you but I don’t have to. You’re on borrowed time, even more than the rest of us servants. In Hel’s name I’m surprised you haven’t vanished yet but I doubt you’ll see the end of the night.” The wolf man taunted Lancer, his cold words hurting for the sole sake that they were completely accurate. “I know your weakness; I don’t have to kill you. I just have to waste your time.”

“And do you have access to oni-kind magecraft, Lycan?”

Saber just laughed.

“Oh, this isn’t like the other night. You see little lady I had to hold back because I didn’t want the magical strain to kill my master or harm the city and its innocent inhabitants.”

Lancer gave out a deep breath that turned to mist on the wind and adopted a defensive stance, preparing herself for what would come next. She had tapped into what reserves she had left after her union with Risa.

“But I’m not bound by those restrictions now Lancer. I have a promise I have sworn to myself to keep. This time I won’t hold back”

Saber plunged his sword into the ground and wrapped itself in a thick malevolent aura of demonic energy. The dark mana leaked out wrapping his whole figure in a purple flame dark star.

Lancer grits her teeth; her grip tightens and makes the mistake of lowering her stance of an oncoming melee assault.

“And I’ll kill you.”

Rather than simply attack, Saber turns his sword into a demonic lever, uprooting the ground sending a shockwave of earth and dark energy.

Tossed through the air like a rag doll, Lancer was flung through shattered earth and tree alike as the rhythm of the war dance is shattered. Twisting in mid-air and landing on a shattered column of earth Lancer calls upon her magical energy once more to prepare a counter but she is aware of the game breaking position. To attack recklessly would only open herself up to a decisive wound. Saber meanwhile only rises, along with the wind and magical power. The ruined environment spiral around in union with the magical energy spiralling around the man launched in the air after leaping from one piece of flying debris to the next.

Even Lancer watches in awe as the light storm revolves around Saber, enveloping him completely in a malevolent red orb that blocks out the sun and turns the surrounding sky dark. This is power. Power belonging to that which can only be known as The Strongest Demonic Sword.

The red sun roars with rage and sorrow and the very earth Lancer treads upon shudders before Saber’s kingly authority.

A flicker of a smile appeared across Lancer’s face, someone like Saber had never lived in the same lands and era as she did when she walked the earth. This was a fight she did not possess the luxury of enjoying in her past life. Alas although this power was the answer to the question she never asked, she did not possess the luxury now of reflecting on what could be, only the here and now.

“Witness the power that even The Great God feared!

Gram
    Dawn of Ruin

This was no “slash of energy” of a “sword beam” that the child used. This was a supernova. Energy erupting forth as the wave of demonic light spread in all directions. As the sun came crashing downward. She met the Noble Phantasm with one of her own.

Eight-Arms-Length-Spear
    Weapon-Banner of Destruction

Wise up! (Saber)

Personal Skills

Monstrous Body - B
    The possession of a fearsome body gained either by birth or transformation. Leaving one’s humanity, it is to embrace the primal drive of beasts that linger within but weakens one’s spiritual status as a hero. In the case of Saber; all parameters except for MGI and LCK gain a '+' modifier at night. For better or for worse, his natural condition is comparable to only the greatest that man can achieve.

Further information is locked behind the True Name.

Noble Phantasm

Gram
    Dawn of Ruin

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Maximum Targets: 1

The fabled demonic sword of the Volsung Saga. A "demonic sword of both glory and ruin". It is said to be the strongest demonic sword that can only be equalled to the strongest holy sword Excalibur, so it possesses the special characteristic of "dragon slayer". The weapon is said to appear in the Der Ring des Nibelungen, a legend of a knight equal to that of King Arthur under the appearance of Balmung, but it is rather called the "origin" of Balmung wielded by Siegfried. This holy sword converts the magical energy of the owner into heat values, releasing it as particles of light - descended from the Great God, Saber's already great magical power can be amplified to create an attack that surpasses the typing of 'Anti-Unit' in terms of scale.

Further information is locked behind the True Name.

Wise up! (Lancer)

Eight-Arms-Length-Spear
    Weapon-Banner of Destruction

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum Targets: 1/20 Persons

The Magical Spear granted to Yamato Takeru by her father to subjugate the Ainu people. The Eight-Arms-Length-Spear of the Holly Tree of those old days was a prize to warriors just as much as the Standard or Banner is valued by a regiment in these modern days, when given by the King to his soldiers on the occasion of setting out for war. Summoned as a servant, the weapon possesses a duel nature; the nature of the banner that leads and protects, and the nature of its wielder, a weapon that kills man. As such it has two separate functions that differentiate. Indeed is one of two Noble Phantasms Yamato Takeru possesses while summoned in the Lancer class container. Both Noble Phantasms also possess the same True Name.

Utilising its function as a ‘Banner’, it forms a dome of energy that can protect Lancer and a few select others in a dome of energy that resists any attack below rank 'B'. As the Eight-Arms-Length-Spear is a weapon specifically created to subjugate humans any attack originating from an ordinary human or Heroic Spirit from the Age of Man is considered 'Rank-Down' against the Barrier, meaning attacks of 'A' or higher is needed to bypass the barrier from these select enemies.

Bonus! Servant Deduction

At certain points in the quest, the identity of servants is discussed and participants can craft their own theories and assumptions on the servants in Quest of Fate. Correct deductions always are beneficial regardless if you wish to befriend them or combat them and additional information is presented.

This time, you don't have to answer immediately if you're not confident, but the earlier you answer correctly, the more benefits you get. Also, this time, you'll need majority consensus on an answer to have it be considered the correct one.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 31st, 2020 at 03:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    The Norwich Case File: Episode 2

2006, October 16th.
    ?????

Health: Normal
    Magical Energy: ???

(BGM)

[ — What does he see? ]
    3. A dark-haired swordswoman in flowing garb. (A Saber-class Servant.)

…………

He saw her then, for the first time.

At that moment, there had been no sound, no drawn breath. An awe and silence, a moment that stretched to eternity. She smiles.

(VII)

A glint lights up the young woman’s eyes as she meets Arwyn’s upwards gaze, mirroring the metallic glint of the blade she wielded.

And then—her robes swaying in the dim lamplight, she swung the sword aside in a fluid sweep, trickles of red droplets running off the length of the blade’s edge and onto the dampened pavement of the dismal alleyway.

A dull, heavy thunk. A head bounces off the pavement. Arwyn quickly recognizes it as the woman who had pursued him earlier, now already lifeless at the hands of the new interloper.

His eyes widened.

“The best place to hunt the huntress is her own hunting grounds,” the young woman says softly. “But what’s this here?”

Dull red, the dead stare of the one who had hounded him here.
    Bright red, splashed vividly across the strange swordswoman's white robes.

The young woman seems to think a moment as she regarded Arwyn, before shrugging. “The night is young still, even if it’s not the most scenic here."

“So—it's your turn now.” The young woman raises her blade. “Fight me, city boy.”

Arwyn gazed was fixed upon her, as though to commit to memory everything he saw in this moment. The blood-smeared robe, the red-coated blade, and……the young woman’s expectant, incongruously casual smile.

“No,” he said.

She stares at him.

“……Then I s’pose this will finish without a challenge.” She sighs; in an instant, she dropped her previous courtly tone, and sounded almost somewhat dejected as she took a step closer. “What a killjoy.”

Arwyn’s mind was clearer now. He swiftly stood and reached into his coat pocket, not taking his sight off of the sword-wielding figure before him.

“Oh,” The blood-spattered young woman immediately took notice and paused in her tracks, exclaiming in a cheerful tone. “Changed your mind about the fight?”

Good, it’s still there.

——Arwyn pulled out his mobile phone and dialed a number from memory.

“……” He waited.

“………?” She waited, bemused.

The blood from the young woman’s sword began gradually to pool and congeal at her feet in the small distance between them, while she looked on his actions with interest.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Brrrrr.
    The call went straight to voicemail.

“That’s a real weird weapon ya have there.” The young woman frowned, her commentary reaching him through one ear. “No, wait, that’s a—…oh, this is no good.”
    She scowls, with a disgruntled tone. “Grail isn’t telling me anything this time.“

Through his other ear, Arwyn’s mobile quietly played a familiar-yet-unfamiliar voice back at him.

This is the office number for Arwyn Penrith. I’m sorry for being unable to take your call, as I’m currently not in—”

“Oh well,” the young woman sighs again, idly flicking her blade side to side as she curiously watched the machine.

Arwyn pressed a number without falter, producing the bypassing beep for the start of recording.

That should do it.

He lowers his mobile, cautiously.

“Just who are you? Are you involved in the murders in this area from the previous weeks?”

“I don’t really have a name to go by, other than what Gramps used to call me, and—” the young woman paused.
    “What? Murder? No, I’ve never killed anyone. Or, hm,” she stops, seeming to consider something.
    “If you count recently, maaaybe? But y’see…they wouldn’t have died if they had been stronger than me.” She nods sagely to herself. “And that’s honestly the whole point.”

—Ah, well, that settled it.

She was clearly disconnected from reality.

It’s all Arwyn needed to know, for now, but he still needed to leave some kind of concrete trail. A lead, even.

“You kill those who are weaker than you? Is that what you mean to say?”

“No,” the young woman said again. “Ya see, can’t know until the match is done. There has to be somebody out there who’d be a match for me.”

“And what if no one’s a match for you?”

“Then that makes me the very best there is!” The young woman grinned, carefree.

…The thought of calling for help briefly occurred to him, but even as detached from ordinary sense as the young woman seemed, Arwyn doubted she was so far gone as to not recognize the meaning of an appeal for outside intervention.

“All right, ya have shenanigans ready for me, right?” She tapped her foot impatiently.

“So let’s see about defeating you next!”

Her expression suddenly going blank, the young woman leapt forward, her sword’s blade parting a flowing silver arc in the dark of Norwich’s night——

2. moonlit beauty (VII - True)
    / to be continued.

Episode Notes

Saber
    Not quite the Saber from a certain other Holy Grail War, whom some of you are familiar with, due to container irregularities from anomalous summoning conditions.

………Essentially, Shifu Alter.

Choices will return next update, most likely. Sorry for the long delay!
    Last edited by Reiu; May 3rd, 2020 at 04:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Huh, when you said 'dark-haired swordswoman in flowing garb' in the last update I totally thought it was going to be Saber Ryougi Shiki, but looks like she's someone else instead. I'm glad though, this is more interesting.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quest Master Commentary

Hermes: “I’m going to give the opponent a unique skill set and weakness that should be hard for the readers to deduce and formulate around, this should provide a rewarding challenge for them.”
    Sunny: (Big style flex) “I’m gonna do what’s called a Pro Gamer move.”

On a completely unrelated note, I’ve updated the OP to include a section on the villains for reference, special thanks in particular to Zikari for assistance. I’ll update the NPC’s shortly to include Kiritsugu and Lukas. Also; on yet another note, sorry for the delay. Quarantine did a bit of a number on me and my productivity, hopefully writers block should be gone for now. Hope you're all doing ok!

Day 09 – Midday Phase
    Fuyuki City – The Church

[BGM]

Yorkie was fucked, no two ways about it. Not even the pleasant kind of fucked, this was taking twelve inches up the arse with no lube.

Magical energy had been wasted in a stratagem that had completely failed against this type of foe, she had an arm cleaved off and laying in a pool of her own blood against an altar where an inhuman invulnerable goon wearing her ex’s face was about to chop her up into little pieces like the nun who’s guts were decorating the church.

“Huh, so this is how I die then.”

The illusionist let out one last gasp of air, rather than an intake of life it is a weak and frankly feeble wave goodbye as deaths cold embrace makes its approach.
    The doll raised its arm, axe in hand and glimmering in the sun as light reflected of the bloodied hunk of metal letting it shine crimson. In a hideous and horrifying way, it was almost beautiful. One final glimmer of something before she died.

Alas it did not compliment the smell of decay, death, iron, charcoal and sulphur.

“Wait, charcoal and sulphur?”

Blood smelled and tasted of iron. Charcoal and sulphur however were the main constituent smells of gunpower. This doll used a crossbow, not modern firearms. That meant there was someone else here. That meant there was hope.

Hope!

Come on girl,
    York though to herself frantically Think ‘Chalkboard’.

At a restaurant there was always a chalkboard with extra orders and limited specials and so damn often she found just what she fancied after she already order.

Looking between the figures legs she saw another figure in monochrome. Clearly human and a vaguely familiar visage, unlike the living copse this was not an attack-bot. A glimmer of light by the new figure’s hands shone like the doll as this new challenger wielded metal ornaments as well, smaller and sleeker by comparison. The creature was far too resistant to her illusions for her to make an impact. Or rather the impact wasn’t the issue. She though back to the illusory construct of a firearm and it made a clear shot, the being looked down and inspected itself. A wound was there but it did not react.

This thing was tougher than the usual bloke but that wasn’t the trick. Whether it was magical enhancement or just plain old damaged nerve endings this thing didn’t feel pain. It was the damn perfect counter to her bag of tricks and Hiro had one of these fuckers sitting around in the sewers waiting around to kill any poor soul who got close.

That little rat bastard.

Further conflict was out of the question, she’d wasted too much magical energy to provide a lethal assault and there was the still the fact she had her fucking arm cut off.

There’s no pain, weird. Am I going into shock? Eh, problems for later.

York did have something else up her sleeve and in the second that past her analysis was complete and a plan was fully formed inside her head.

“Projection: Force - Tōei Chikara”

The illusionist’s form split into three, leaving the severed limb and sprinting as fast as she could manage - retreating through three routes; left of the hall, right and down the centre of the path – right past the doll. The more dangerous route, yet obvious and unexpected.

Therefore,
    the doll deduced, the unexpected is to be expected.

The ‘first’ Yorkie ran forward to the assailant’s right side whilst the weapon was still embedded in the bisected arm. The robed figure reacted ever faster. It spun on the spot, and leapt into the air toward the retreating woman axe raised and ruthless eyes screaming louder than any mouth could.

She didn’t even have time to scream.

It took its axe to the first figure of York standing before him with absolute killer intent. The sheer force of the blow and weight hit Yorkie in the side of the head, cleaving off the ear and shaving off the skin to expose even the jawbone underneath and continues onward hitting the clavicle, ripping and tearing through bone and flesh alike as her breast was severed in two vertically and every rib shattering upon impact cutting through her slender, curvy body until the axe gets to the hips where it catches.
    The upper torso split open, covering the doll with gore but it meant nothing as the doll pulled the axe free and smiled as it saw her form crumple to the ground.

Wiseup! Status

Yorkie Lancaster
    Health: Critical > Dead

Fuyuki City – Einzbern Forrest

[BGM]

“You incredible woman, you actually managed to block it.”

Lancer’s frame was left bloody and broken. Despite being summoned in her homeland, the summoning was interrupted and incomplete – therefore she could not call upon her full power in this war. Against the might of Gram, the mightiest demonic sword nothing short of her full power would be needed. After all her defensive Noble Phantasm negated attacks from humanity, but Saber clearly was not wholly human.

Ash and flame filled the air as Lancer stood in the crater left my Saber’s almighty blow. Whole body a quiver and bleeding profusely as Lancer grasped onto her lance to keep her upright. She looked up to see the forest, or now what was left of the forest in flames and Saber standing at the forefront looking down upon her.

“If that was all it took to kill me, I’d hardly be worth calling a ‘hero’ then would I?”

Lancer glared back in abject determination, blood dripping down her face masking the look upon her face shifting from pained to murderous as the killer intent grew within her.

With that her Curse of Ibuki skill activated, possession of the perfect weapon-like body capable of adapting to any situation. Lancer’s already damaged spiritual core flaring up and crying out, threatening to tear her apart as her mind and body alike shut down the pain and ignored the injuries she took, letting her fight further even though she was standing at death’s door as Lancer replicated the Battle Continuation that was a staple of heroes that refused to die such as the great Heracles of Greece’s classical antiquity and Ireland’s own Child of Light.

Her posture was immaculate as she stood upright, the blood and rendered flesh showing the damage of course, but her will? It would not break to him. Saber would not break Lancer.

A couple of second pass before Saber speaks again.

“I’m not insulting you in the slightest my dear! That was the blow that slew the great dragon himself, yet hear you are daring me to do more! Breathtaking! You shame all but the greatest of Valkyries with this alone.”

With that, he plunged the blade into the ground and began to applaud her.

“Now I can say for certain that you are the greatest opponent I have ever faced in any of my lifetimes and the time you have bought your comrades thus far is likely playing a decisive factor in saving their lives. You have achieved much and are truly one of the greatest warriors to have ever walked this earth.”

The applause ended, the only sound left in the air was the crackle and roar as the flames began to spread out from tree to tree until it seemed as if the land would consume itself in a mighty blaze. Saber nodded before pulling the sword out of the makeshift sheaf that was the planet itself before pointing it down upon Lancer.

“You can die with a clear conscience, worthy opponent.”

[BGM OFF]

Silence.

Saber and Lancer both prepare for an attack to mutually come at them. Saber’s smile remains present but remains cold, focused. Like a well-trained attack dog waiting for the moment to go for the throat.

The killer intent overwhelms Lancer, a face of white-hot fury to rival a Berserker class servant. For after all, a beast becomes most vicious when cornered.

Several more moments pass as the warriors wait for an opening that does not come.

“I refuse.”

Nothing but quiet fury remains in Lancer any more. A split second later and Lancer leaps out of the crater and into the air.

[BGM]

The instant Lancer moves, Saber conjures another wave of magical energy in the tip of his blade and slices at the air, unleashing the destructive power in a curved slash not at where Lancer was but instead where she would be.

A clever move from a talented fighter, but one Lancer predicted that Saber would make himself.

Lancer answered this with a sweep of her spear in mid-air, the contact of the two strikes exploding and giving the spear woman the propulsion, she needed to land outside the crater 80 feet behind Saber, roughly half the length of an American football pitch.

And so, the flame danced around Lancer, spiralling out around her as her beautiful strong form glowed with sparks of the fires flicker around her with radiance. Her clothing changed, becoming lighter and reduced as her spear shimmered, letting off it’s coating and revealing the wondrous golden sheen.

The warrior was strong but through all the pain, the suffering, she held onto something strong.

“Seigi, Risa, my beloved…”

Always strong, a weapon had to be at a perfect temper and ready to draw blood for that was the only reason weapons existed. But Lancer was more than that, she knew affection she had been denied or was blind to, comradely of brothers-in-arms, the tender touch of someone who loved her for who she was rather than what she was.

Yes, that was the answer. The answer to the question that was Lancer’s existence. All servants had a wish and a reason to fight. Regrets, a chance to live life anew, to change fate. The Heroic Spirit Yamato Takeru once known as simply ‘Osu’ in life was blind to love, blind to it for so long and snatched away the moment she started to embrace it.

Even upon summoning she kept her distance, refusing to make a connection in fear of losing it again but those two still found a way to her heart.

They treated her as a human being, an equal, someone they loved. That was Lancer’s true wish, her reason to keep fighting. To protect the new family, she had been brought into.

After all, all her wife had ever wanted was for her to find true happiness.

Lancer Final Ascension!

Commissioned Art by Azto Dio

“I refuse to die, not when the people I love need me. I will not betray their hearts.”

Lancer’s greatest choice

Lancer’s magical energy is starting to run dry and Saber must be prevented from finding and killing Seigi and Risa at the orders of his master. She must submit herself fully to one final action to guarantee the safety of those she loves and fulfil her duty as a warrior and lover.

1. Sacrifice
    2. Sabotage
    3. Gambit
    4. Stall
    5. Flee UNACCEPTABLE
    6. Write in!

Bonus! Servant Deduction

Because no one did anything last time…

At certain points in the quest, the identity of servants is discussed and participants can craft their own theories and assumptions on the servants in Quest of Fate. Correct deductions always are beneficial regardless if you wish to befriend them or combat them and additional information is presented.

This time, you don't have to answer immediately if you're not confident, but the earlier you answer correctly, the more benefits you get. Also, this time, you'll need majority consensus on an answer to have it be considered the correct one.

Please present your theories on the identity of Saber if possible.

Fuyuki City – The Church

[BGM]

However, …

The freshly made corpse of York Lancaster did not settle, instead is dissipated into a gold mist before vanishing entirely. The form of the magus faded into gold particulates. It was naught but an illusion; the doll had been played like a fiddle.

Looking up from the ground it, the doll scanned the room to see the two others still running. It had fallen for obvious bait. There was no time to lose for the would-be murderer. The illusionist needed to be found and exterminated with maximum prejudice.

To the left it saw the magus running halfway down the hallway so with a flourish of the wrist and the crossbow was drawn and the bolt shot out, flying free through the wind and finding home right into the neck where the body… exploded into particles of light again.

To the right the monster saw an identical copy and wasting no time on reloading the projectile, threw the axe, spiralling through the air it freed the head from the neck and once again, with near visible frustration now, the body dissipated to nothing.

As the cloaked figure that wore a stolen face turns its attention to the centre again it saw two figures, one was the woman it had failed to kill while the other was a tall brooding figure in black.

York Lancaster and Kiritsugu Emiya stood in the hallway with the pink haired woman who normally would have stood even taller than him was hunched down, leaning onto the mercenary for support as she clutched her severed limb.

“Be careful… th-this clone or whatever… It doesn’t feel pain. Found that out too late. It’ll keep coming after you till it kills you.”

Skin now a ghostly white, the reality of her injury was catching up with her. Though clearly applying her magecraft to stop the process of bleeding out, she had already lost more than she should have. It would take time to reduce everything to zero and from zero to nothing but time was not something Yorkie had whilst she was running.

Kiritsugu had the same thought, walking her over to the doorway and lowering her to a sitting position to rest.

“Focus on fixing yourself.” He spoke out to her calmly and gently as he stroked her cheek. “I’ll stall it till you’re ready and we’ll make a break for it.”

Although it pained her, Yorkie brought herself to smile at the more grizzled older gentleman.

“Sure, thing handsome, won’t say no to a hot dad like you.”

“…”

That sentence did not compute in Kiritsugu’s head.

“Dear, I’m probably old enough to be your father.”

Yorkie bit her lip, realising what she let slip.

“Sorry, that was inappropriate. I get a bit horny when I get scared, not the healthiest coping mechanism but it’s the only one I got right now. I’m usually into younger guys anyways.”

Emiya blocked out the last few seconds from his memory and stood up to face his opponent. This chaos was the last thing he wanted to be involved with but when the fight came to his home, he could not ignore it. Kiritsugu hoped that the Great Holy Grail War would have been a worthy swan song to the life he thought he could leave behind but if appeared that this would be the thing to tip the scales to balance out his karma.

“So, you don’t feel anything huh? That explains why the one of you I found in the sewers with Lukas wouldn’t go down.”

Spoiler:

"I wonder if you can feel fear?"

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4. Stall

Blog Entries
    Damn, Lancer just had a shonen power of friendship moment and powered up. That was so cool. Also, I bet Emiya -Time Alter- totally started playing at the end with that line from Kiritsugu.

As for my vote I'll go with 3- Gambit.

Blog Entries
    3 Gambit

Blog Entries
    After sleeping on it, I'm going for 3​.

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Day 9 - Midday
    Fuyuki City – Tohsaka Residence

Character Status

Health: Poor
    Magical Energy: Normal
    Access to The Root: Level 1

“So, what would you like from me?”

Flirting is a go-to panic response, I’m able to resist the joking urge to say something like ‘you’ to Rider and ponder.

Outside of my orthodox alchemy I have been working on my wind magecraft as well. Specifically, something I haven’t quite managed to get right, Storm King’s Call was planned on being my pinnacle of elemental evocation – large scale manipulation the weather synthesised with my own internal element for a wide scale ordinance strike against an army of foes or a titanic creature. Given my magecraft and what I now have realised my origin to be ‘Destruction’ and all, I had figured it should be easy to pull off in theory and it’s not as if my magic circuits are bad or anything but there is something missing. An external attribute of sorts, perhaps I need to take in energy from others and the environment in order to synchronise properly. Now if this were the Age of Gods, perhaps I could have petitioned a deity for assistance? No, even though we have left the gods behind they are proud and powerful creatures, a true divine being will not kowtow to a single human and there is a price for using their name in vain and taking in too much power that does not belong to you at once.

My own alchemy comes from the orthodox school with the magnum opus as my formula so it I am to work with a Higher Being then one from classical antiquity may be a better fit. Invoking a being such as Hermes Trismegistus could work but what would they take from me in turn?

If it was someone like Zeus or Aphrodite, I know exactly what they’d want and if they were classy about it then they’d get it…

This is why I need a teacher, why every soul not lost within my body needs a teacher.

“What I want? No…”

Why am I being so selfish right now? I am in a unique situation with unique problems It’s my duty to help, so many people suffered and died just to bring me into this world and so many more are continuing to suffer because of me. I’m obligated to help everyone I can.

I need to justify my existence.

“Excuse me Baba Yaga, or Rider? Actually, what do you prefer?”

My idea might fix all this or it may achieve nothing, I’m a little nervous just thinking about it.

“Just Rider will do fine, we’ll keep the secret of my identity between us.” She answers pleasantly, clearly eager and anticipating my response.

“So firstly, I will confess that Slavic folklore is not my specialty to say the least. However, in some tales there are some beings that possess existence and even agency separate from their ‘owners’ bodies. Koschei the Deathless creating a phylactery to house his soul is the most famous example as probably the quintessential undead magus, from what I could tell you were rivals of sorts.”

Rider nods, gesturing for me to continue.

“Now my goal isn’t to secure immortality for myself, what I want to know is if it’s possible for you to teach me to create a suitable body for my sister Aoi for me to place her soul into. She’s not stuck with me forever; she gets to live her own life that was stolen from her decades ago. She was killed to bring me into the world, I owe her this kindness.”

Rider’s look of absolute delight on her face tells me I gave the right answer. No one would be better qualified teaching us about harnessing the wrath of the skies than Baba Yaga for Christ’s sake. As I said earlier though, I need to justify my existence.

“So, you are a living Akashic Anchor, albeit currently a little limited in your ability to access it.” Rider draws her answer out slowly but seems excited by my answer. “You have met one of the most famed and legendary witches to walk the earth who is offering you a boon. You could demand for worldly pleasures with her, ask for tutorage on how to potentially open the doorway and manipulate the unearthly power of [The Root] and yet your first request is ‘how can I use this to help other people in need’ is it not?”

She’s right but did she have to word it like that? Awkwardly I scratch the back of my neck look to the side and whistle a little out of tune, she can see through the gentleman act so there is no need to hide my true intentions.

“How pure.” Rider nods along happily. “It is juvenile but comes from a place of kindness. It is a shame you were not born a few hundred years earlier, someone with your power and heart could have easily become a heroic spirit like the rest of the servants in these Holy Grail Wars.”

“Y-You’re kidding?!”

“Why of course young one, the past is the past and cannot be changed. But this does not change the fact that you have a good heart.”

I can’t help but smile at that comment. Is being a decent human being really so rare among our community? Risa has been nothing but good to me, Yorkie and Reiner have their… issues with me but nothing that a long talk and a few drinks at a pub can’t fix. Hell, even at that Masquerade ball a few years back I met a few rich and influential magi who were actually decent despite capitalism and all that.

What use is a good heart though if you don’t use it though.

“Hiro managed well enough manipulating and welding souls from one body to another, all of which for a selfish reason. Why can’t I do the same to actually help them?”

“Because your father has had a century to perfect his limited use of
    Third Magic
    The Materialisation of the Soul
    and although he himself is certainly not a true magician, his decades upon decades of experimentation upon that ritual, himself and his school of magecraft as a whole has let him achieve his own magnum opus in yourself. We do not even have a full afternoon. Even Medea, Solomon or Enheduanna who among the top five users of the craft in the history of mankind have possibly have the best compatibility for teaching you, could not teach you that.”

I can’t help but think to myself that once again I am the problem.

Rider seems to notice the disappointment upon myself.

“However, my student for today, if is impossible for your sister’s soul to leave your body. You are a conglomerate of souls, intrinsically woven together. Even if you were to use the upmost surgical precision to remove one, you run the risk of tearing everything at the seams and shredding the material. Each and every soul, including your own would be reduced to nothingness. You would not pass on or reincarnate.”

“The complete cessation of-”

“Every single one of you. Utter oblivion.” Rider continues “My proposal for you however, is to find a teacher to instruct your alchemy to create a compatible body like your own. Once this is complete, you will need to learn the manipulation of souls. The secret lies in your families magic crest which in turn is possessed by your father, failing which you must find another teacher.”

“But did you not just say that giving Aoi her own body would kill the rest of us just now?”

Rider wags her finger at me to correct my statement.

“No, handsome boy. I said you would cease to exist, dying is a much better fate. However, like you said yourself, that living corpse controlled a body remotely. In this potential path the body of Seigi Nomikata would exist as the phylactery of Aoi Nomikata, you may live a shorter or longer life that the average human regardless as I have not divined your fate but your fair sister would live her own life though this body and will pass on with you should you ever die.”
    Wait, did she say ‘should I ever die’ or something?

Regardless, that statement brings my smile back. Though I cannot achieve this now, I have a goal past all this. It might take years, decades or even centuries. I can’t imagine everything my sister has gone through but I can save her one day.

Even Aoi is moved as I hear a gentle sob in the back of my head. “Thank you.”

“So,” Rider claps. “I believe you were going to make me food?”

I wipe any potential lingering emotion from my eyes with my fingers and nod.

“Yeah, I did. Does a full English sound good to you?”

Rider bites her lip and gives a slight nod.

“Yes, that will do.”

With that said, I readjust myself, roll up the sleeves, clear the kitchen surfaces and walk over to a small radio. It looks a decade or so old but still perfectly functional and adds some character to the room. After messing around with the dials, I come across a fairly reasonable radio station and get to work. This was my usual ‘morning after’ breakfast after a night with Yorkie so I can make it with both eyes closed and an arm tied behind my back now.

[BGM]

It’s time for… Seigi presents: The Traditional English Breakfast!

I set out the ingredients:

• 2 sausages
    • 3 rashers of bacon
    • A handful of those adorable tiny mushrooms
    • 1 ripe tomato
    • 1 onion
    • 1 can of baked beans
    • 2 thick slices of black pudding
    • 2 eggs
    • 2 slices of bread
    • 2 oven bake hash browns
    • Parsley
    • Salt and Pepper

I can’t find where Rin’s put the plates so I think I’ll serve it single pot style, it’s more rustic anyways.

I preheat the oven to over 220 degrees centigrade and once ready, put in the hash browns and set a timer to flip them in 10 minutes. That’s the easiest part sorted.

Now to actually begin!

I grab a cast iron skillet, put it on the top of a low heat. Some would brush sparingly with olive oil but from experience, I slice off some butter to melt instead

For the mushrooms, I brush away any dirt using a pastry brush and slice the tiny mushrooms in half before putting them in the skillet with the delightful sizzle coming to my ears and aroma to my nostrils. Moving the mushrooms too much while cooking releases the natural juices so moving them around carefully should maintain the perfect bite. I proceed to do with a wooden spoon so till they’re golden brown and tender then season with salt and pepper. To conclude I use the wooden spoon to corner them off.

Secondly, the onion. It’s a simple case of slicing it in half on a chopping board before peeling off the first few exterior layers. I cut a few centimetres off the top and bottom before slicing an ‘H’ (one horizontal cut across the middle and two evenly spaced vertical ones) before sliding them onto the skillet adjacent to the mushrooms and giving some complimentary stirs to get a nice even colour all around. The sizzle of the onion sings in unison with the mushrooms and the smell is quite tantalising if I don’t say so myself. I corner off the onion too so about half the skillet is taken up now.

Now to the meat of the menu, quite literally too.

From the scan of the kitchen earlier I can see that Rin Tohsaka, or perhaps rather the person she has cook for her, has left some bacon left with the perfect amount of thickness, some black pudding which is quite rare to see in japan from what I’ve heard and most blessedly, authentic imported Cumberland sausages. Any pork sausage will do well in this meal but Cumberland is king.

I give the onion another few stirs around for good measure to ensure that delicious golden brown is all over before swapping out the wooden spoon for some tongs. However, this is a Japanese kitchen so I make do with chopsticks. Usually I’d get out a baking foil out and grill the meat separately but considering that I have broken into the Tohsaka household, stolen a mystic code and now will be eating their food on top of that? Yes, leaving too much washing up would be taking the piss.

The tomatoes are quite simple, wash them under cold water, dry them, them slice in half vertically for the perfect cross cut. I then carefully place them cut face down into the skillet with my hands, I don’t want the hot juices jumping out of the pan and sticking/burning me after all.

Next is the black pudding. If you don’t have time to make your own, store bought is fine and whoever the chef of this kitchen agrees. I was lucky with the sausages as they were imported but the black pudding is a Japanese brand rather than authentic English. I cut off a few slices, remove the skin and use the chopsticks to place them in the pan.
    Going back to the oven I’m careful not to forget about the hash browns and flip them before putting them back in.

Bacon is an easier affair, using the wooden spoon to push down the mushrooms and onion so it takes up about a third of the pan rather than half, they’ve had the space they needed to cook and it will allow the meat to cook in more space, I use the chopsticks again to place the bacon in the skillet then after a few minutes use them again to give everything a flip, sausage, pudding, bacon, even the onions and mushrooms.

I re-adjust once again so the meats as well only take up a third and use the space to pour out some baked beans for us both as two of us will be eating out from here. For safety I look around and am able to find some Worcester sauce and give it a dollop or two.

Oh yeah, it’s all coming together baby.

Coming up to the final stages I grab a few pinches or parsley for additional seasoning, chop it up finely and sprinkle that on top of the beans, if I played my cards right that should the flavours should work together nicely.

Now the pan is fully taken up we’re at the crucial last step.

There are two fresh eggs, I break them directly into the pan and leave for 30 seconds.

I put two slices of bread in the toaster, take out the hash browns before placing them on the side then wait for the toast to pop before grabbing a small plate to put them on separately then season the eggs with a flourished sprinkle of salt and pepper.

“Single pot full English breakfast!”

[BGM OFF]

Rider’s eyes widen, her mouth is agape and I can practically see the sparkles dazzling around her.

I place the pot in between the two of us and offer Rider a knife, a fork and quickly rustle up a mug of tea and cup of fresh juice for us.

I take a bite and…

Nothing.

No flavour, texture. Nothing at all.

Curious. I fried everything to perfection and used a good amount of seasoning so why can’t I taste anything?

If I made something so bland how is Rider going to react?

“Thank you, student, I can’t recall the last time someone else cooked food for me.”

I see, I seem to have lost my sense of taste.

Perhaps this whole ‘existence as an Akashic Anchor’ is a result of it, if Hiro was planning on creating an Immortal Ultimate Life Form or something then it would lose the pleasures of something that is mortal. Humans are not immortal by nature, breathing and feeding is something done for pleasure but also to survive too. If it is no longer a necessity for me then of course it would not feel as good.

I take in a deep breath and although I know it is not, the air feels stagnant and I derive no pleasure from it. Although this explains why I haven’t minded potentially not having anything to eat or drink the past few days I’ve been out of commission but…

Thanks Hiro, you’ve officially ruined food for me.

Wiseup! Access Note

Access Notes from attaining superior access to The Root may come with side effects, some listed but others not.

As a result of selecting Transcendent Natural Flesh, granting increased resistance to all ailments, curses, disease and poisons as well as halving the rate of ageing – Seigi has started the process of being unable to enjoy sinful earthly pleasures.

Seigi Nomikata has lost the ability to enjoy food, drink and even breathing. It will require intervention from a Higher Being to heal this blemish.

I eat my half regardless; I take the time out and enjoy the process of shared time with a beautiful companion. Yes, to me my effort is as bland as cardboard but truthfully the look of happiness on Rider’s face makes it worth it.

“Thank you for the meal,” Rider comments, using a napkin to ensure her face is cleared. “Now I will assume you don’t just cook a meal for every beautiful woman and handsome man you spend time with so I will fulfil my side of the bargain and provide instruction.”

I interrupt on impulse remembering that Rider said that she could not teach the ways of the Materialisation of the Soul and grafting a suitable body in this time.

“I thought you said- Wait, never mind. Sorry.”

I then remember the alternative I had thought of and explained the issue I had with the spell to her.

“I see, the problem does appear to be an intermittence connection with the outside world and I will say now I don’t think spreading your legs for Zeus and Aphrodite would to the trick.”

Why did I let that slip? The cons of being a nineteen-year-old I suppose…

“Now boy, your school of Alchemy is orthodox, using the Magnum Opus as your formula. Your command of the wind element has less of a focus, it sounds as if you are just throwing your weight around. If alchemy is your primary focus then I understand your priorities but as one who commands the elements to another, I can see this appears to be a combination of self-taught works and an amalgamation of what you have found to have an affinity for yourself. It is quite functional to be certain but your technical form is…”

I can see Rider reaching for a bottle of alcohol.

“Bad, just say bad please.”

“I wasn’t going to say ‘bad’, boy.”

“You can’t deny you were thinking it.”

“Yes. You make it work for what you have but instead of a complete toolbox, you just have a hammer.”

I get up to brew another sip of tea for the two of us and scratch my chin in thought.

“So, your proposal to improve my elegancy is to find a defined school and stick to it?”

Rider gives a single clap and a sly smile. An accent is starting to grow a little ticker as well

Da, now you are getting it my darling handsome boy. Now, tell me the basic introduction to Alchemy”

I wait for the kettle to pop and pour of a fresh cuppa in the mugs we used earlier before answering.

“It’s an ancient branch of natural philosophy, a philosophical and protoscientific tradition practiced throughout Europe, Africa, and Asia, originating in Greco-Roman Egypt. The Magnum Opus itself originates through Hermetic Tradition. This in turn is based on the writings of Hermes Trismegistus who was actually two gods venerated as one, Hermes from Classical Antiquity and Thoth from ancient Egypt.”

“Correct,” Rider begins “Your alchemical work derives from two quite capable divine spirits so surely if you are to succeed in your elemental evocation with the wind, you should find a suitable origin point for it that is equally compatible is it not?”

“Hmm, so I should look into those schools? Hellenistic magecraft and the use of the Egyptian hieroglyphs as a substitute for the Divine-words from the Age of Gods.” I down my tea in a single swig “So it appears my path to superiority is with the gods after all. I was just going about it in the wrong way?”

“Again, I doubt that a ménage à trois as the French say would work.”

Maybe it’s the heat from cooking or maybe I’m being petty but I feel all the blood rush to my head when she says that

“Hey! I only said a pleasing offering to Aphrodite and Zeus, I never said anything about a threesome specifically! It was just a joke anyways!!”

With that, Rider covers her mouth and just giggles to me. I know the truth that she is an evil witch though.

“I just tease, let an old woman have her fun.”

You can’t fool me, evil witch.

“The gods are mighty, yes but to believe they are the answer to everything is tantamount to foolishness. How many tales are there where the gods were outwitted or surpassed by mortals? Furthermore, no divine spirit was able to match the umbral star.”

“Umbral what?” Rider has completely lost me with that.

Rider dismisses my train of thought with a crude gesture.

“Never mind that, an irrelevant tangent. The important part isn’t the what but the how. An example is the witchcraft of my own land. An example for the most potent of botanicals is that they should be gathered, ‘During the seventeenth minute of the fourteenth hour, under a dark moon, in the thirteenth field, wearing a red dress, pick the twelfth flower on the right.’ You see?”

“I think I do; I need to think of the right ritual then?”

Rider reaches forward and strokes my cheek, her touch is warm and soothing, kind of how I imagine a comforting family member would reassure a child.

“Now you understand, now you just need to look beyond and observe. You are connected to Akashic Records, it stores and archives all information and possibilities of past, present and future. It should be like reading visiting a library and checking out a book to obtain the knowledge and information you need.”

Ah, it would seem that this woman is certainly something.

With that, Rider stands up and walks around the table to perch herself behind me before leaning in and whispering into my ear

“Close your eyes and reach out darling.”

I close my eyes, relax and reach my hand out.

For a while there is nothing, much like the endless void I met Aoi in there’s naught but further emptiness. That is until I feel an odd sensation at the tip of my fingers. A suckling, a scratching, a peculiar lofty sesation that lifts me up? I can’t put my finger on it but there’s something there answering my call!

“I… I can feel it!” I cry out to Rider

“Yes you’re getting there, now! Open those pretty eyes of yours!”

I open my eyes to see was just Rider tickling the tip of my hand.

You know what, I was right first time, evil witch through and through.

The Root

Alone in the void, watching her little brothers hapless date with the famed cannibalistic witch of Russia, Aoi lamented. Of course, it could have gotten worse. Seigi could have gotten nervous, flirted at her and gotten eaten for his trouble.

The promise though, that Seigi would find a way to create a body for her to live her own life was moving to be sure. She had hope for the first time since she was five years old.

What Seigi did literally, Aoi did in turn to The Root. She reached out and glimpsed beyond the horizon into eternity.

Flashes of inspiration happened as multiple realities engulfed her, what had happened, what could be, alternate possibilities…

Through the chaos she was able to find what she was looking for. Covered in a fog to be certain, this was another world she was gazing into and the walls of reality kept them apart and marred her vision of the events.

Though her vision of the events were fuzzy, Aoi witnessed two people running through a forest as naked and as terrified as new-born babes. One was, well, a guy. Not much she would be interested in anyways but he complained a lot and didn’t do much but there was a cute blonde girl who was more deserving of her attention so she kept watching.

The girl was bold, powerful. Invoking the names of the gods to be certain but she was using the Hellenistic magecraft spoken of commanding great lightning of the King of Olympus. Lightning and wind, all were under the domain of the sky father. There was some bickering, a lot of bickering… Ok, mostly bickering. However, through witnessing this girls magecraft as well as a great construction she and that boy-man who accompanied her built together, it faded.

Gone like the wind, she moved to the next glimpse of inspiration. Cold winds, divine radiant flame alike, freezing temperature and blistering heat alone from this possibility alone threatened to cut the connection!

In this a frozen tundra, the fog grew denser so as to mask her observation further. She could only grab a few seconds before the reality rejected her but she saw the birth of a world itself and the visage of the woman that would be her destiny.

The magical system, the great almighty storm that was Genesis, the prototype of the Ultimate Life Form saw this all.
    Aoi had learned how to become the King of Storms.

Pain and trauma were how her brother had awoken the power within him, how through triggering those memories was how he transformed, that would be the only way he himself could command this.

Day 9 - Midday
    Fuyuki City – Tohsaka Residence

Character Status

Health: Poor >> Normal
    Magical Energy: Normal >> Good
    Access to The Root: Level 1

More time has passed that has allowed me to rest and recover. All of my aches and pains lessen, although still there are not constantly in the back of my head. This place was built atop a leyline and Rider has made some sort of charm with that Item Construction skill of hers as I am feeling more revitalised than normal. Time I spend entertaining my houseguest. I tell her of my life and she is able to find amusement in it when appropriate. Stories of Clock Tower, my romantic history, my rivalry with Reiner… Everything and nothing really.

However, as I get to the subject of the Ball, we here a doorbell ring at the front of the house.

It would appear we have a guest.

“Another joke Rider?” I ask her, half joking and half accusingly given her track record with me.

“Oh? Since when have I tricked you with my cunning feminine wiles, pretty boy?”

“Literally since the first moment we’ve met.”

Da darling. I’m old, let me have my fun.”

“Rider, if you want to keep saying your old it doesn’t work when you look like you’re in your thirties’ at most and thirties’ is not old.”

“Awful sweet of you but I assure this is not another ploy. Furthermore, Saber is not predicted to arrive here for later so please open the door.”

I’d object but I can’t seem to reject the whims of this woman, maybe I’m whipped or maybe my fate is to be bossed around by strong willed women. In a mocking protest, I rise from my seat and make a big show about stretching in order to perform a physical task for Rider before going to the door.

I stride over, keeping the crystal blade of Tohsaka’s hidden behind my back and prepare to flare up my magic circuits in case I need to get uncivilised quicker than I would like.

I open the door and I am greeted by the most beautiful thing.

What I sense first is the smell of chocolate on her breath, she always had sweet tooth.

Her hair is long and messy, slicked back and held in place only by her hairband.

Her eyes are tired and full of tears but it is tears of joy, not sorrow.

And that smile, that damn beautiful smile…

“It’s… it’s y-you…”

“I found you… you’re alive!”

Decisive Choice, Route Confirmation!

Seigi and Risa have found each other again but danger will be approaching soon. What will you do?

1. Write in!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I will not submit or subjugated!!!
    defiant to the endddddddddd

Write-in: Seigi says "I like all the pinks."

Blog Entries
    Write-In: Hug Risa immediately. "I missed you too."

Risa Route Yeahhhh

Now Revamped!

Write-in: Seigi says "I like all the pinks."

Even outside of memes I've got no interest in Risa Route honestly, so following Sparta's lead here.