Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 44449525354555659 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1224

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hecate's Teachings

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We have a tie between Hecate and Scion

Blog Entries
    Hecate's Teachings it is

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Scion of Storm
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And the tie is back on

Scion of Storm. Cause you're tied, and the forced Level Up after use.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fuyuki in Flames – Einzbern Castle Ruins
    Day 09, Afternoon – 06

[BGM]

I break my limits.

Reaching out at the great storms that have been conjured by the battles here, I call them forth and I am wrapped in a sheath of invisible air, lifted off the ground. My body is infused with the magical energy of the wind element and with it my physical might has improved tenfold.

Wise Up!

Mana: ??? > Superb
    STR: N/A > E

I can penetrate the shield at the cost of destroying my body once more and I lack the tools to actively fix something to the degree of cuts, bludgeoning, penetration and burns that I have received. Therefore the shield must be destroyed. Even now I do not possess the might to face the one who has taken Yamato Takeru from me, Nigredo will not work as Morgan’s own innate resistance surpasses even Saber and negates simple destruction upon them. If the shield will be destroyed then I shall warp it to be utterly useless.

And to do so I must go even further beyond.

“Rubedo”

Rudedo - the redness. The final stage and success of the Great Work. The focal point of this spell is wholeness and reunification of the body, mind and soul as they discover their true nature and their advancement. Most commonly associated with the creation of The Philosophers Stone & Elixir of Immortality.

Seigi Nomikata cannot invoke immortality so he ‘improvises' in a fashion that would make legendary alchemists the likes of Paracelsus, Flamel and Hermes Trismegistus vomit, it is closer to ‘Life transference’. First law of Alchemy dictates “To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.” so by infusing his own power and life force and he can force it to undergo temporary conceptual improvement.

My heart beats faster, my muscles embolden and glimmer in hero-light as I push my body past the physical limitations of what modern mankind can achieve.

Wise Up!

Health: Superb > Optimal
    Mana: Superb > Optimal

STR: E > D

It is inefficient as I scrape away my magical circuits and indulge in the sweet fresh agony of feeling my muscles slowly stretch and tear all over again but the plan has formed in my head. My affinity is geared toward destruction so while casting Nigredo in its various forms takes effectively no effort of cost upon myself, the idea of improvement and growth counteracts that, furthermore I don’t know how long I’ll be able to hold this state even if only for a few seconds. I don’t care though.

Morgan took Lancer, tried to kill Risa. That’s all the excuse I need to kill them.

There’s a hundred meter sprint to the evil ‘god’ before me, the shockwave of my transformation sculpting the earth to create the distance. Given their reaction time so far I’ll need to have closed this gap within two seconds or an impenetrable wall will form that will roast my flesh.

“Take me seriously now!?”

“Ara~”

Small parts of my body and brain give way. No matter, I’ll maintain the physical perfection. I will give my undivided attention to destroying them.

“Ah, aha~”

Morgan’s eyes glimmer as they notice me for the first time. Those red orbs shine like ominous stars.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

They laugh, I give a death cry and run to murder my foe. My circuits, my body, the root, and smash it in one blow. The great and terrifying winds roar like jet turbines and I leap in a single bound,
    Spoiler:

One second-

I am already upon them.

The golden radiance is already glowing and taking forth in the form of a dome, radius exactly 155cm. One hand out to stop me, another resting on the hilt of the massive hideous sword resting on their back.

Torrent and swirling vigour.

The shimmering arms on my back split and grew into the multi armed form of the Fierce Deity and I took aim.

-Wrist, clavicle, windpipe, temple, diaphragm, ribs, uterus, thigh.

"Xanthosis!"

Better known as Citrinitas or sometimes ‘the yellowing’ . In alchemical philosophy, citrinitas stood for the dawning of the "solar light" inherent in one's being, and that the reflective "lunar or soul light" was no longer necessary. It is the conversion into a new material, most famously from Silver to Gold. The spell allows for transmutation of matter into different shapes and chemical compounds.

The realms of gods should be above man but-

Fortunately I’m not the best at this, my incomplete nature will allow me to succeed.

The extra arms fly forth at the targets and once stopped by the shield channel my spell. Thus causing the shape to warp like soft and wet noodles, a hole opens.

Spoiler:

Divine, analyse...

Technological implants, to advance to comprehend. Primary organic composition of a human being of 60% allowing for a 10% variance. Biological gender
    hermaphroditic. Potential contents of mana engine. Certainly the individual the destroyed heretical technological constructs were based on.

I am before Morgan and thrust a spear-fist. The impact of my fist against Morgan’s soft flesh ripples across their cheek as they stumble backward.

A huge grin stretched across Morgan’s face as they laughed with glee. It’s a look I’m not familiar with, someone having genuine pride in me. In any other situation I would have been delighted someone else was impressed with makeshift ingenuity but it would have to do.

“Impressive, you’re almost making my melam work for it, what a wonderful boy you are after all.” Morgan celebrates, even as they have finally been forced back a single step.

Melam, an ambiguous substance in the lore of ancient mesopotamia used by the gods which "covered them in terrifying splendor" and which could also be worn by heroes, kings, giants, and even demons. Either Morgan’s using it as a catch-all for the golden divine radiance like some would call chi or ki or whatever… or they’re friends with Ishtar or someone. If so, I guess I’ll start getting in fistfights with real gods soon.

“But I’m afraid, my little wildflower,” Morgan continues as I grind my teeth at being called that for the umpteenth time. “You’re going to need more than one good punch to take me down.”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I see a flash upon their hand and witness the command seal that has both Archer and… Lancer too. A second flash of strange red markings upon their skin, the chains of divinity. And then-

An unearthly roar cries out as three canine heads, each the size of a double-decker bus materialises out of thin air. It has the same disgusting stench of Morgan, divinity… The beast snarls and that is all it takes for the world to spread way for it. A sane man would be scared, I’m furious at the sight of such a filthy mongrel.

Kérberos
    Hound of Hades
    Spoiler:

Well, if Morgan’s going to be disrespectful enough to sic their dog on me, then I’ll be equally eloquent.

“Heh. You know I think I met a stinky pooch just like you once.”

The hound snarls and bites her air, its eyes glowing with unsuppressed rage and bloodlust. It wants to fight, the idea of putting old fido to sleep excites me. There’s probably no one-hit solution, this is gonna take time to kill this freak, slow and painful. But not for me.

The hounds strike first. Perfect.

Spoiler:

Its lunge is like lightning, speed borne of divine authority. Even with only the heads manifested, it is a multi-tone beast, a storm of fangs.

“Heel, you filthy mongrel.”

The key is Rubedo - The Reddening. The final stage of the magnum opus. Rather than simply improving my body I channel my element of wind and unleashing it in an A-Ranked almighty burst like this would not have been possible for me earlier because my magecraft has an innate affinity for destruction. It took my whole life but my morals have loosened, after all my siblings who died to bring me into this world, all the needless suffering of people who try to save a stupid boy not with his breath.

After I killed Lazlow… What’s one more murder?

Spoiler:

What follows is no mere Gale.

A seismic shockwave halts the monster heads in their tracks, like a brain damaged mut that ran into a glass window on a door the stupid thing cannot comprehend what happened. What I willed to be.

Wise Up!

Mana: Optimal > Good

I cannot help but chuckle as I clap my hands and beckon. I’m burning through my reservation with reckless abandon but I made this freak stop dead in its tracks, besides neither the dog or Morgan need know about that.

“Come on little puppy. I’ll take you out for a walk, c’mon let’s go!”

What follows is a furious roar of rage and indignation as the hound heads scream to the heavens, the chains rattling to keep them in place barely holding by. If the thing wasn’t so pathetic I’d laugh, oh what the hell, I’ll laugh anyways.

“You’ve got poor ol’ spot here on a tight leash, put him back in his kennel or I’ll put him to sleep before I put you to sleep.” I comb my hair backwards. “All your talk about gaining power to protect and all you’re doing is standing still doing sweet fanny adams.”

Morgan lets out a playful giggle. “This isn’t enough to stop me and if you want me to start moving, I’ll put in a little effort darling, just for you.” They then start walking.

“But it seems you forgot about something first.”

I hear the faint jingle of the chain and recall this is a four against one battle as I look up to see a giant gaping maw open up and swallow me whole in a single bite.

“Is that all?” Morgan sighs and wipes their brow. “What a disappointing finish…”

As they backed off they paused for a moment and turned back around and saw a head still materialised and clearly displeased as the jaw was slowly and forcibly opened up from the inside.

“Urgh, your breath sinks.”

I build up the mana and unleash a detonation of wind. What little remains of the ground bursts in every direction. Melam explodes, painting the world in scattered tones of gold, crimson and azure as the head that swallowed me explodes. The others let a bone chilling howl as a sudden rift of darkness opens up and the two remaining hound heads fly through into it and vanish.

Likely ran off to lick its wounds and regenerate now that it knows I’m not just a chew toy. I don't know if that was the real divine beast as a familiar but there is no way in Hades I am ever going to get so lucky again.

“Marvellous, this is incredible progress. I must say I’m quite proud but as I said this is nowhere enough to defeat me.”

I click my tongue. I don’t know if that is arrogance of a god or a magus but Morgan says this with absolute confidence, despite putting a hole in their pet pouch and punching them in their soft face.

“Love and hate are both powerful motivators, I’ll give you that.”

I pause for a moment and reflect on what I said. Hatred sure, of Morgan and myself no doubt. But love, Risa… I can’t lose myself here. I turn back to where I left her body and glide back before settling down to the ground.

A pained expression, seeming to come in and out of consciousness seems to be waking up however. A burn mark across her back from the chain, not too bold - something i can fix.

She’s alive and frankly as healthy as can be given the circumstances. I let out a sigh of relief as my form is maintained, the spells wear off.

[BGM OFF]

Status

STR: D > N/A
    Mental state: Fractured > Stabilising

Slowly but surely, she begins to stir. Raising a hand to my own and stroking my cheek as a tear lands on her lips.
    “Sei-gi?”

I nod and hold her close, for a few seconds we are the only people in the world. Until of course.

https://i.imgur.com/PA2sysj.png

“Between Lancer and Yorkie, I didn’t think she’d be your kind of woman but I must say you two look precious together.”

I double back as I see Morgan squatting right next to me.

“Do you blood well mind?!”

They raise up their hands apologetically.

“Sorry! You were having a moment and I butted in. I don’t exactly have a lot of people to relate alongside so I tend to get all invested when other things happen to people.”

What is it with this person, all high and mighty one second and the next trying to cosy up like a friend?

This causes a weak Risa to try and interject.

“T-the hell are... you?”

Another little cutesy laugh, more of a chortle.

“A Human-God. Well, admittedly a work in progress. I’m a bit of a ways off on hitting the full deal”

“That doesn’t sound like anything Hiro ever told me.”

“No surprise, he hates the very idea of it.”

I pause. Risa does not.

“If you’re a god, why the fuck are you licking the boots of some dodgy old codger? You the god of eating ass or gag sized megatits?”

“God of eating pussy mainly, and I was under the impression you liked larger breasts on the female body Risa.” Morgan says proudly as they give their chest a puff, Risa and I both notice that the monsters seem barely constrained. “Even Miss Lancaster seemed to make an exception for my body.”

I don’t know if Morgan’s just trying to mess with me at this point but with Yorkie I was convinced that she was the straight one in our relationship.

“But no, I won’t divulge too much of my work but I already know what you are.” Morgan continues as they point a finger at Risa. “I know everything about your magecraft and what you did in the Great Grail War,”

Then they turn to me “The gods of ancient mesopotamia first created Humbaba, a clay being filled with thousands of human souls within to be what they called ‘a complete human’ to their best understanding. You could argue it was the first homunculus ever as a precursor to Enkidu, the only friend of the golden king and first of heroes. You are a second itteration, an organic human vessel filled with a dozen lobotomised souls bar your own and the eldest all intertwined.”

That explains the sexy tattoo's and horns if Hiro based me of the likes of Humbaba and the Bull of heaven.

“Then, what is a Human-God?” I ask.

“I will quote my mistress, the perfect woman far wiser than myself or our ‘dad’. It is ‘a human who has acquired the Authority of Divinity’, or ‘a god who has acquired the Authority of Humanity’.“

“So,” Risa continues. “This path you walk, all to get stronger and protect the women you love?”

“Yes.”

“Is your mistress one of these people?”

A weakness.

“We have a complicated relationship. She is safe and far away from here." Morgan doesn’t meet Risa’s eyes as they shrug off the comment. “You will not see her or even have to think about her as she refuses to dirty her saintly hands with my work. Besides, she and Hiro hate each other. It's almost amusing.”

I swallow a lump in my throat as I feel the power start to fade.

“Well this has been lovely but we need to skedaddle.” I say, slowly rising to my feet carrying Risa, bridal style. Morgan naturally has none of that.

“Actually I- guh!”

And now Morgan is clutching their head like the mother of all hangovers just hit them. What the blazes is with this person?!

Morgan staggers back and immediately brandishes their enormous sword in a single hand pointing somewhere to the sky.

Oh fuck.

I can feel a magical presence. We’ve attracted another fucking servant. Given by the way Morgan is preparing themselves, one far stronger than me.

“Oh Caster, not obeying your master? Perhaps I’ll have to break out one of my new toys.”

Choice Time

1. Blast Morgan with an all out attack with Risa.
    2. Run while Morgan’s distracted.
    3. Write in.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; October 4th, 2020 at 01:42 PM.

2. With no other allies but Risa right now, and no other kind of backup, it would honestly be best to retreat and figure out what to do now.

Blog Entries

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    ​2

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I do wonder, hmm...

It seems like Caster might be rebelling, so that might be an ally on our side? Though Morgan's also going to pull something dangerous in response...

1 feels like Seigi might gain an ally, but 2 is safer for Risa, which should probably be the bigger priority, h-hm...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fuyuki in Flames – Einzbern Castle Ruins
    Day 09, Afternoon – 07

[BGM]

Even now, it’s still not enough. I am not used to this power and burning through my mana supply and Morgan still isn’t facing me at full strength. Not that they need to. Then there’s Caster, a complete unknown even now.

I couldn’t give a fuck about myself but someone needs to protect Risa. If I die, she dies.

“Risa!” I hiss. “We gotta go, now!”

The woman I hold in my arms still somewhat discombobulated by the experience looks upon me first with confusion as she pieces it all together then cries out in protest.

“But Lancer-”

“You can kill me in my sleep later, I failed her so I CANNOT fail you. Now we’re moving!”

Morgan refuses to leave the touch of the ground, likely a connection to their divine domain. I feel like I pour out my soul as I stomp with my foot to break their foundation. Literally.

I return to Nigredo, simple destruction and my body and circuits are calm as I return my magecraft to its natural state and perform it to a high degree at no cost.

The earth splits in two as a fissure forms between us. This violation of the ground is enough to cause Morgan to stumble while their attention is away from us.

“You got anywhere safe to run to?”

“North west of Miyama town, the Emiya household!”

Emiya? Wait, where have I heard that name before?

I call upon the burst of wind I used to assault the so-called ‘god’ and fly forwards, each bound propelling me what feels like hundreds of meters with each bound.

“Oh no you don’t little brother!” I hear Morgan call out from the distance and a rain of swords forged of golden light rain down ahead halting us dead in our tracks.

“Bugger me!” Risa screams.

“I’d prefer to take you out to dinner first darling.” Morgan taunts off in the distance. Their loud, heavy and deliberate footsteps pursue us getting louder and louder like a killer out of a horror flick.

[BGM]

But now, even louder than that, I hear a new voice.

“Have no fear,”

A meteor drops down in between us, the blades of light forged by Morgan’s melam devoured by the impact in an explosion that would burst my eardrums if not for this form. In the cradle of light I see a figure cast off a shroud of darkness and emerge from a three point landing.

“The hero has arrived!”

Caster’s True Form

So this is Caster… Incredible.

The first thing that registers is the sheer presence. Not the magical power, or even the sublime muscular physique that is just perfect on a man’s body but the light around him has a true radiance to him. The face of an angel and body of a hardened warrior. The way I marvelled before Saber was nothing to this guy and his sheer magnitude, his beauty. The only thing that surpasses that muscular physique, those lips and hips is his presence as something greater. Greater than me!

Caster could do anything, fight off Morgan, Hiro, everybody! Hell I’m nothing before this guy and yet he’s helping me? I deserve to die and he’s blessing me with his presence and sharing the light of a hero?

It’s incredible. He is incredible but…

“Why me?”

He looks at me with those beautiful jewel-like eyes and smiles at me, a warm wolfish smile with a devil-may-care attitude. “Because you need help, that’s what heroes do.”

I don’t know whether I want to kiss him or cry.

Caster then turns from me to face the mass of golden light, burning far larger and brighter than when Morgan used their melam on me… But of course though, Morgan faces a real foe now. All I can do is look upon that perfectly sculpted back of his.

“Now look, my master is about to make some very bad choices and he won’t listen to reason so this is a one off.”

“A-atsusui?” Risa stutters.

“That’s his name. I appreciated your help in ousting the arrogant noble and witch from the temple. However your elder is a serpent and spat poison into his ear and now he’s allied with them.”

“I-I… how…”

“You two can thank me by living and thriving.” Caster cuts me off and I dare not stop him. “I’ve got your back here, now I trust you two to pay me back in kind later.”

Gazing upon his hero-light, I cannot deny the man, the hero.

“Thank you Caster.”

With that, the two of us depart.

A seething Morgan glares at Caster.

“Your lineage is a blight upon the name of the heavens. Spreading dishonour at every step.” Morgan places a skull mask upon their face. “Install-” And their ruby-like eyes shine like the sun.

Caster gives a hearty laugh in response. “I recognise that form of Mystic Eye that transforming into Assassin gives you. It is a superweapon but using that to try and execute me will be nothing but a waste of time.” He then manifested a staff of sorts out of thin air before twirling it in his hands and around his body, showboating around as he began to circle Morgan.

“You are a fool who plays at divinity, now the Olympians who’s empty shoes you are trying to fill may have had a tendency to get shown up my mortals and had a temper tantrum over it… heroes from my home and my era were the ones to bend the gods over our knees and spank them.”

The earth shook as Morgan growled.

“But I don’t want to dirty my hand spanking you.”

“Our masters will be arriving at this point shortly before returning us to base. At that point your allegiance will be tied with our will…” Morgan growled out resentfully through gritted teeth, not even attempting to hide their disgust at him. “But we have a few minutes spare and if it turns out you got caught in Lancer’s crossfire with Saber before I broke her and made her mine… Well that’s your loss.”

“The heavens will not fear me because I am a god, they will fear me because I am a man.”

And Caster was met with the roar of a divinity from the Age of Man.

Zabaniya
    Delusional Sight

I continue running.

My shoes pounded heavily across the ground causing mud to slash up my leg, running so fast that I thought my legs were going to explode. Darting past trees, destroyed earth and fissures, I pumped her legs, gaining momentum and speed with each push, steps became leaps.

But-

We are not alone.

[BGM]

I raise my hand in time to catch a spear tip with the palm of my hand, my flesh preventing it from kebabing Risa and myself.

I feel Risa tremble in my arms.

“No…”

Lancer stands before us, holding the spear that had penetrated my flesh. Her stance is off, her grip is shaking, her eye’s… she’s crying.

“I can’t- can’t stop it… Leave me, run.”

She retracts the spear, a sudden jolt of pain causes me to stumble and backwards. But I see Risa standing there and approaching her.

“Risa, don’t she can’t stop herself.”

But my words fall on deaf ears as she walks forwards, hand outstretched.

“You can fight them Lancer, you’re the strongest person I know. I lo-”

Risa was silenced by a quick flash of steel slicing her hand open, she cries out in pain only to stumble backward and fall atop myself.

“I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I already have.” sobbs Lancer.

She approaches and now looms over us.

“Please forgive me,”

She raises her weapon.

And stabs herself with it, forcing herself backwards and impaling herself against a tree, “I don’t know how long this will hold me, but my body will start moving on its own, please…”

I do the only thing I can, grab the crying, screaming pink-hair woman and pull her away. Looking at Lancer one last time i see her hunkered over, desperately trying to stop herself the only way she knows how, seeing her struggle and suffer and a look on her face that will haunt me the rest of my life. Seeing two people I love cry like this, I’m only hurting the people I care about…

I really am a bad person after all...

[BGM]

Health: Optimal

Mana: Good
    Access to the Root: 1>?

Risa doesn’t speak a word as I follow her silent directions to our destinations. The rest of the city remains asleep around us as the explosions continue off in the background for a long time until they reach a silence, morbid curiosity forces me to turn my head and I see golden light emerge from the ruined forest, now reduced to a lifeless wasteland.

That means Morgan lived.

Either Caster has been forced by his master to cease and will be our enemy or he died as well for us.

I shake the thought from my head, Caster isn't like me, he was the real deal, he's ok. Fuck I hope he is.

And Lancer...

I would have rather Morgan killed me.

However as we open the door to enter.

I see a familiar face clutching a bloody arm, no, a bloody stump, and a new face that does not look like it was meant to smile.

“Kiritsugu.”

Risa detaches herself from me and collapses in his arms.

“It’s ok kid, I got you. Lukas is making coffee, sit tight and we’ll get you something.”

She’s too tired to respond, too tired to even attack Yorkie. I can see the intent in her eyes but Risa looks utterly desolate, as if a part of her died inside today. Yorkie looks to the ground as if she would rather be anywhere else. She looks around and sees who we are missing and doesn’t find the words, so she says none.

But Risa… She loved Lancer too, Lancer who is now lost all for me…

I…

We lost today.

And it’s all my fault.

The nightmare isn’t over yet.

End of Afternoon Phase

Choice

1. Talk with Risa about her past (Special event with Risa and Kiritsugu)
    2. Make Risa talk about her worries (Special event with Risa and Lukas)
    3. Talk about Lancer (Special event with Risa, Yorkie and Aoi)
    4. Talk about family (Special event with Aoi, Risa and Kiritsugu)
    5. Tend to Yorkie's wounds and confront her about her allegiances (Special event with Yorkie, Risa and Lukas)
    6. Vent your frustrations violently (Special event with Kiritsugu and Lukas)
    7. Lock yourself away so you don’t have to face anyone (Special event with Aoi)
    8. Seek comfort in someone’s arms (Special event with ???)

Quest Master’s Notes:

• You will have the chance to pick a second event in this Phase, and there will be further chances afterwards. Do not make your choice assuming it’s a “now-or-never” scenario.
    • Someone will cater to basic human needs such as food and drink. That person will be someone not in the initial event.
    • These choices are important and will help sculpt the ending, should Seigi survive.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; October 19th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A big update for Caster’s sheet is coming, stay tuned.
    Also Lancer had another update.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    ​4

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    M-mm... 4?