Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 54550535455565760 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1224

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

JP Friend Code

Blog Entries

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar

Never mind, I'm keeping my vote as 1.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; October 23rd, 2020 at 09:50 AM.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    8. Because hurt/comfort smut is good smut, and I need the pick-me-up after this mess.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    TW: Suicide Reference

Emiya Living Room (Large Image)

Day 09
    Evening Phase - 01
    Emiya Household

Character Status

Health: Optimal
    Mana: Good
    Access to the Root: 1 > ?

It’s silent.

The day has been so very difficult, for all of us. The one person I’ve relied upon the most, one who has saved my life far too many times has been… I don’t even want to think about that.

She’s gone and it’s my fault. I could not save her, I was too stupid, to weak, I lacked the power. And the worst thing in the world is when you fail someone you love, when that person needs you and you let them down. It is the ultimate recognition that you are a useless human being. I need to save Lancer, I wasn’t strong enough, I didn’t have the power.

I need more power.

All I can do is slump down in the main living room of the establishment, staring at the floor resting in the knowledge that my existence has made the lives of everyone I love worse but my self loathing however is interrupted by the sobs of a woman.

Of course, Risa has been at my side from the beginning. She fell for Lancer too, worked herself to the bone to try and save me only to lose the woman she loved too. How could I be so petty and selfi-

[BGM]

“This is all my fault, I’m so sorry everyone.”

I know that voice. It’s not Risa.

I look up and look around. Risa is slumped over the table, tears streaming down her eyes but that was not the source of the noise. I turn to see Yorkie standing in the corner, down an arm holding that blood stained stump, holding onto herself and starting to break down.

“Shut up, you don’t get to apologise.” Risa responds, very much looking unpleased and unamused.

“I thought you’d say that.”

“Yeah well don’t mope like a tragic heroine when you’re clearly nothing more than just Morgan’s side piece they got bored of, you’re the bad guy here.” Risa jeers. “Typical that you pick now of all times to grow a fucking consious.”

Risa is neither comforting or encouraging to the dismembered woman as she unleashes a tsunami of insults, hurtful words and degrading comments that I dare not repeat, words that almost make me cry just being in proximity to it.

I see Yorkie prepare to say something but, it is hard to express oneself, especially when the other person believes you are a monster.

“You’re right Risa, I am a bad person. I don’t want to hurt you anymore Risa.”

There is nothing more than that.

“AND?!”

“Do you want to kill me?”

The honest question throws Risa off her guard.

“Wh-what?”

Yorkie walks up to Risa and with her one remaining hand, guides Risa’s hands to her own neck.

“Just place your hands on my throat and squeeze until I expire.”

I can’t move, I sit frozen on the spot as I see Risa hesitate, contemplate then take up Yorkie’s offer.

She’s standing there, crying as she squeezes the air out of Yorkie. Yorkie doesn’t fight it or struggle for air. She does let out a small gasp as she strokes Risa’s cheek.

“It’s ok…”

“Fuck!” Risa shouts before pushing Yorkie away who backpedals a few feet before falling back. “You told me to kill you just now, how fucked up is that?!”

“And you!” Risa turns on me with venom. “Why didn’t you leave me and save her?”

I bite my lip before letting out a deep sigh and mumble to myself.

“What did you say Nomikata?”

She isn't calling me Seigi anymore...

I shake my head.

“You were dying and wouldn’t have made it. You think Lancer would have ever forgiven me for letting you come to harm. You know how she felt ab-”

“Shut up!” she yells “EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!”

Risa’s proverbial floodgates have been opened. Risa doesn’t stop.

“You don’t know how she felt about me, or how I felt about her Seigi! You don’t know anything at all you fucking moron! When you fucked off with that bitch over there I thought you, the only friend I had, died! I cried myself to sleep over you then I stopped sleeping at all. All I had was Lancer, she soothed me when I wanted to die, didn’t let me give up on myself, on you and now she’s gone!”

(BGM OFF)

She let something slip there, something that kills me.

“When you wanted to do what?”

She pauses for far too long.

“I was thinking about shooting myself.”

[BGM]

Oh no.

“This,” Risa holds up a bullet casing. “Kiritsugu calls them Origin Bullets. Conceptual weapons that ‘Sever and Bind’, no wound they cause heals properly and if the target has magic circuits they end up utterly inoperable and incapable of using magecraft ever again. She didn’t let me get that far, she held on, she was my anchor, made me feel like...”

The tears start to well up in her eyes.

“I didn’t know what to do, Trifas hurt but enough but losing you was even worse… I-I Just… wanted the pain to stop. Lancer took it away.” Risa shrinks down and curls up into a ball unwilling or unable to look us in the eye. “I never got to tell her I loved her…”

I move in and embrace her as she did to me but she doesn’t respond to my touch. She doesn’t even cry.

But it isn’t me that saves Risa.

We feel the touch of York Lancaster’s hands touch us and Risa turns to my former lover.

“I saw the way she looked at you when we fought. She may not have said it but she loved you Risa.”

“You’re just saying-

“She loved you Risa, Lancer was in love with you. She wanted your happiness before her own.”

Her form shifts into a perfect illusion.

Yorkie raises her hands to cup Risa’s face as the tears begin to flow once more. “It’s ok, I’ve got you.”

Much like the body, the heart has a breaking point. Risa has reached hers. As Risa break’s down in the form of Lancer, Yorkie holds her tight, stroking the back of her head, kissing her, telling her she’s got her and will take care of her.

I feel something stir inside as my sister’s presence wells within. I feel all the sorrow and rage that she does, it matches my own. Her awakening is dull but after whatever Morgan did she’s coming back to my head.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.”

I clutch my arms together, doing the best to give my body a hug so she can feel some warmth.

‘You did everything you could, thank you Aoi.’

“You did everything you could too. Don’t hate yourself for this.”

‘You seem quiet’

“Blind with rage, absolutely livid but there is a time and a place for a revenge rampage.”

But despite her words I still feel the need to do something, and looking as Risa and Yorkie hold each other, I’m not sure if i’m imposing.

Do they even need me? Want me? Should I just go back and speak with Aoi over-

“Of course they need you, you utter clown.”
    (BGM OFF)

“Hold on.”

Suddenly, Risa pulls her head out of Yorkie’s chest as the illusion fades. Have I done something wrong? Well outside of everything I’ve already done at least. I can’t help but fidget on the spot.

“Seigi, I need to apologise. You saved my life, I shouldn't blame you for all this.”

As i’m still startled by this feeling, she embraces Yorkie again and gives her a soft peck. “And you’re not the person I thought you were, I don’t want to hurt you either.”

Risa reaches out and pulls me in to hold her. This time the feeling’s different. Clutching Yorkie and I closely, she pours everything out.

“I don’t want to lose either of you. I don’t want you to leave me right now, I just want that feeling again where someone holds me and makes me forget everything else, make me forget what a terrible person I am.”

“Just for tonight, I… I want to forget all this.” Risa continues. “I know I can't live in a delusion and I need to stop hating myself but… just right now.” She tugs on not just me but Yorkie too. “Can you let me pretend?”

“You want me too?” a surprised Yorkie mutters...

Her voice is almost sultry, her eyes almost starry. She wants to go back to when she shared a bed with Lancer and I, or perhaps back to an earlier time, perhaps whatever was happening in Trifas… Her soft touch pulls her frame against Yorkie and my own holding all three out our bodies close.

“Can you treat me like a lover? Please, I just want to feel something good…”

I…

Warning! Decisive Route Choice!

What is your answer to Risa’s proposition?
    Warning! Decisive Route Choice!

1. Yes
    2. No

One room across, the two older men sit and wait, contemplating their next move.

“Do you want to go in there?” Kiritsugu asked, offering Lukas a cigarette.

The supreme barista raised an empty hand and shook his head, rejecting both offers.

“As much as I would like to, I did not know the servant as well as you did. Our two young charges are mourning her, I feel sticking my nose in would only make things worse.”

The former mercenary nodded, putting the cigarette in his mouth before playing at lighting it up, taking a couple of attempts to get it going.

“I get that. When Shirou and I lost Iri and Illya, we kind of retreated into ourselves for a moment. The Tohsaka’s, Edelfelt family and Taiga all reached out but they’d all known us for a while. I only know Risa from Trifas back when she was with Yggdmillenia when they tried their hand at the greater grail. I don’t know if me being there would improve her mental state.”

He then lit up the cigarette before taking a long drag.

“Poor girl, can’t believe she signed up for a second one of these damn things - Trifas was enough of a nightmare as it was.”

Lukas gave a disapproving huff, “How would Shirou react if he knew you were smoking inside?”

“Depends, you gonna snitch?”

“Are you going to lie to your son?”

“Nice guilt trip.”

Kiritsugu licked his fingers and put out the cigarette. Wincing a little at the pain before attempting a smile.

“We should both be prepared, they’ll need us and we can’t let things get messy if they start fighting.”

“I’ll make dinner and drinks then. That’s all i can do so I’ll do a good job at that for everyone’s sake.”

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; November 2nd, 2020 at 01:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    While I don't think it's the healthiest coping mechanism... I am going to go with 1.

I do agree it's not the best way to deal with things but... I don't think anyone involved is in a place to deal with things much better. Risa in particular has nothing to fall back on right now and she was already close to doing something irrevocable even before this happened. So while it's not healthy, I don't think she's going to go in a good place or do something healthier if rejected, and I do think Seigi wants to be there for her...

It's not something to encourage, certainly, but... it is human to need some kind of escape right now and "suck it up and look at reality" isn't always the answer either when one has no strength to move. H-hmm.

Signature by fumato

I am also going with 1. Yes

It's certainly not the ideal method to cope with Risa's grief and trauma, or with Seigi's and Yorkie's feeling that they need to be punished for their failures/faults either. But Risa is putting limits on what this (a one night deal, because she needs it right now) which does limit the chances that it may end up making this worse, and right now I doubt it will do any harm to either Seigi or Yorkie. Which is why I'm going for it, really ? Just denying them something that they may enjoy and want won't guarantee that a better, healthier solution will appear. And sometime you just need a bit of indulgence to cope with the pain and push through it later on.

I’m going to have to go with option 1. Are there any better coping actions? Honestly yes there are, but none of them are currently available. After the shit they all went through, a bit of indulgence is necessary and there have been limits set already by Risa.

I just hope that there are easier choices soon, because all of these choices hurt right now

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... Choosing 1. While not the, err, best of times or even healthy, poor Risa is on her last legs here.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I'm a shameless whore, so I have to go with option 1.

Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    WARNING/DISCLAIMER
    By popular demand, the following section is R18+ for adult material. If you are offended by such, please skip to the end where the next decision for the Quest is available.

Day 09
    Evening Phase - 02
    Emiya Household

Character Status

Health: Optimal
    Mana: Good
    Access to the Root: 1 > ?

It’s a tense silence, not one single person but a palatable connection between all of us. Risa’s embrace of Yorkie and I tightens, she’s desperate for connection with someone, to forget the pain she, no, that we’re all feeling.

I can’t deny I’m attracted to her on a multitude of levels, her beauty, her intellect, her spirit. I also can’t deny that I haven’t wanted this. Yet, I can’t help but feel as if i’m taking advantage of her regardless that I still want to comfort her… then again she’s at her break point, to deny her needs might be a greater cruelty.

I care for her, of course I want to help but I don’t want to do anything that could hurt her.

I prepare myself to come to a conclusion on how I can soothe her best, but the enemy makes a sudden move.

“Let’s get you in the right mood.”

Yorkie wipes the tears from Risa’s face, cups her cheek with her hand before pulling her in for a tender kiss. It’s slow, passionate, loving, and I see Risa melt under her touch as she is pulled along into a lovers embrace. The softness grows in Risa’s expression as she gives into it before Yorkie slowly pulls away, leaving a thin trail of saliva between them.

With the kiss over, I carefully caress Risa’s soft hair as she naturally turns to me of her own accord.

Her lips are so soft, even when laced with the saltiness of tears. It’s always special to feel the touch of someone you care for but this is more, so much more than just the sweet intimacy of touching. Her passion as she reciprocates my touch and dives into the affection of it all, the sweet taste of her flesh. I can feel the heat of her body escalate, her tongue hesitantly peaking at access to slip in my mouth.

“___”

...Our lips part. Leaving Risa dumbfounded, Yorkie rises to her feet, offering herself to us. I can still see the self doubt in her eyes but the rosiness on her cheeks betray her. “You two seem more in the mood, want me to give you two space or-”

“Don’t you dare walk away, I need both of you.” Risa props herself up and takes a firm hold of us both, hands feverish on both of us.

Her warm body, her sweating skin, and… all of it was in my hands until a moment ago. If I remember that, I'm sure I'll go after her body not just because I want to help her, but because I want her. I could tell myself how I don’t deserve her, how I’m evil for enjoying that kiss, but damn it I just want to feel something good, even if just for a moment!

Risa looks down to the floor and bites her lip, I can see the tension in her eyes, a desire that has been there resting and waiting for the right moment. She hesitates, but she finds the strength to proposition us. “The bedroom isn’t very far.”

[BGM]

We slip out of the room but in the hallway we don’t make it far. Our hands and lips are all over each other and we’re all a flush, Risa sandwiched in between us has to have a hand placed over her mouth to stifle her moans and give this all away.

Our three bodies push and grind together, stumbling our way to our destination and together. Risa groping Yorkie’s breasts while pushing her arse into my crotch, Yorkie licking my ear while Risa’s touch slips under my clothes, Risa and I both pinning Yorkie to the wall… It’s a blur with us all seeing red

The door to the spare room crash opens and we almost trip over ourselves trying to get in. Yorkie swings her hips to close the door behind us as she starts pulling off Risa’s clothes, a ‘clink’ marks her belt and skirt fall to the floor as Risa raises her arms so that I can remove her shirt. Risa begins to mewl against me as Yorkie gets to work on the rest of her clothes till she’s left in just her underwear and a lace choker. Even her headband is off with Risa’s hair let down.

I lock lips with Risa with her hands on my hips and back to fasten herself to me but every kiss is stifled by her gasping into me as she’s completely exposed to Yorkie. Risa’s ear, her neck, back, arse, legs, Yorkie even reaches around to Risa’s nipples and between her legs

It’s so intense, so utterly unique in its insanity with… the three of us. I like to consider myself well versed despite my age but I won’t lie that two at once is new territory. Now even Yorkie is moaning as she plays with Risa’s body after we undressed her so rapidly, she’s usually such a tease, keeping people on the edge for hours before letting them touch her.

I part away from Risa for a split second, her eyes are watery, her chin quivering, her body is shaking, but there’s that smile. A genuine smile of happiness.

I need her to forget the pain, I need to protect that smile, so I do what I do best and lower myself to her knees and slip off her underwear. I need her to smile, to scream my name, I need her to feel good. I press my head at her pelvis and push forward to see she’s already quivering, already dripping, waiting for me. Usually it takes a fair amount of foreplay to get someone like this so either she’s pent up or the idea of two people at the same time is driving her wild.

I lay kisses on her, across her thighs, her pelvis, just around her entrance and savoured the taste of her skin before I let out my tongue and started licking at her folds. I take a hold of her hips as her nails clench against my skull to her quivering legs don’t give out entirely. I worship her slowly and tenderly with all the grace I can muster, the way her legs quiver and hips jerk as I hold her firmly, I feel as if she’s made of glass, If I treat her with roughness and wild passion she’ll break underneath me.

“Ah, I want… oh fuck~” Risa stutters out, a level of shyness and embarrassment she had when I Lancer and I propositioned her. I can’t see her face but I can imagine the blush on her face. “I’m kind of a quick shot so oh-”

I feel a hand upon one of mine and I pull away to look to see Yorkie doing the same, with her face buried in between Risa’s ass driving her wild with her own tongue. I forgot she could do a good job at rimming someone. I can recall the technique though, wild and utterly unrestrained. Risa stops speech entirely, devolving into moans, squeals and gasps of pleasure so I bolden myself, carefully going faster and wilder with my motions.

The sweet and tart nectar on my tongue fuels me as I taste her pleasure that I, no that we give to her together. It intoxicates me, grinding my face against her. Risa’s cries grow even louder and quick, so quick that I move quickly - letting my free hand to reach for Yorkie on the opposing side and with her repositioning her hips, allows me to slide under her jeans and begin to finger her. A passion and stimulus that only increases her devotion to pleasuring Risa, as we both indulge in her heat.

We go deeper, working in tandem at the same pace, devoting ourselves in unison to please Risa.

“Fuck! Yorkie, Seigi! I’m so… Please, oh please~” Risa does more than we expect as her whole body convulses as we suspend her, twisting to bliss as she unravels. I wasn’t expecting her to be so quick to orgasm but she needs us and we need her.

Finally, one last cry and she is undone, letting one final soundless scream before going limp. I catch her in my arms, before lifting her up and taking her to the bed.

Risa looks up in an orgasm drunk daze. “More?”

I nod and despite her exhaustion I see a smile grow on her face. Risa looks to me and then to Yorkie and back to me again, her eyes are hungry, this is only the beginning of the iceberg. Only one request held her mind, one need. “Both?”

I answer by taking off my clothes.

Yorkie however hesitates, instead she clutches where her arm used to be, “Me? I’m not as beaut… not what… Do you even want-”

Of course, it’s not just us who have been hurt, I need to give me love to her too.

I answer her by kissing her.

It’s simple and chaste but her taste, the way her body gives into mine, it brings back so many memories. I remember it all; when we first met, our first date, our first kiss, my first time with another person, staying in on the rainy weekends in bed all day... I only remember the good times, there were more than I thought.

“I missed you.”

She takes my hand and follows me to bed only for Risa to reach out to Yorkie and pulls her down atop her, her eyes wide with wonder as she removes the clothes from the top half of Yorkie. “God, your tits are amazing, York.” she said without an inch of shame before pulling her down.

“Oh, so you like girls with big- Ah!” Yorkie cries out in a surprised pleasure, spine curving in pleasure as she begins to receive oral worship of her own. “She’s good with that mouth of hers.” She lets out another gasp when a loud ‘pop’ of Risa’s lips releases Yorkie’s nipples.

“You never told me she could eat ass like that Seigi, you owe me for holding out.” Risa says, slowly positioning Yorkie’s hips above her head. “Sit on my face York, puh-please let me eat you out too.”

“You think I’m pretty?” Yorkie’s eyes widened with absolute glee as she listened to Risa’s begging. “Honestly, you never find anyone beg to eat you out these days, you’re fucking perfect ya know girl.”

Risa laid some soft kisses onto Yorkie’s thigh, leaning her head inward as she moved closer, until her lips were up against her mound and her kisses turned firmer, his hands gripping her hips and her taut ass, pulling her in tight.

“Ah, fuck her Seigi,” Yorkie moaned, Risa let out a positive hum as she spread her legs and tried to hook them around me, despite not being able to see me so I guide into position facing Yorkie while on the opposing side with Risa in between us. I groaned as I eased myself forward, steadily and patiently penetrating Risa. A muted sound spilled from her lips, muffled by Yorkie’s snatch but rising upward in pitch as more and more slide into her, moaning with her the way through the writhing, winding heat she felt. Yorkie grabs onto me as her body lurches from the sudden spike in devotion from Risa. “Fuck, she liked that,” she pleads “Fuck her, make her forget where she is.”

The more I give to Risa, the more she gives to Yorkie so this isn’t entirely selfless on her part anymore. I give a firm nod and start to build up steam toward precisely that, hips rocking confidently back and forth as I take Risa, groaning as the sweet embrace of her slick, needy core. I clutch hold hips tightly and get to work fucking her, and the way she holds onto Yorkie wildly groping her curves and those stiffled cries of pleasure… call me a basic bitch with simple tastes but it’s hot.

The double oral session had made Risa so slick and eager that her desperate core eagerly welcomed me and relished it as Yorkie collapsed, her teeth just scratching at my neck and lost in a wild sweat.“Ah~, she’s even better than y- oh fuck!”

Yorkie panted heavily, all groans and grunts as she raced toward her end. Her moans wound hotter and higher as she drew closer to release by the second, her chest pounding as she felt her tongue eager at work, inexhaustibly working at her to make sure she was as well tended to as possible. “Harder babe, I'm so close,” she whined as her attention shifted back to Risa despite using me as a crutch and raking her teeth and nails against me. Her hips rocked back and forth as Yorkie grinded against Risa’s face, fever swelling ever hotter.

I press my lips against hers as she comes crashing down, howling as she does, whole body quivering and twisting as she let out sweet orgasmic cries into the evening air, spine arched and ignited with the sweet, heated swell of need and bliss that finally seized her.

“I missed this… I missed you.”

Tiredness after all the day’s events starting to catch up with me I struggle to speak. “I never stopped missing you.”

“Luh, vu too…” Yorkie let out an indistinguishable whine before she dropped, carefully dismounting Risa before laying down beside her in an orgasm-drunk daze and making half an attempt to gesture to Risa.

I turn back to Risa and gaze upon her beautiful face. A mixture of utter bliss and emotion, her eyes are tearful but a smile and joyous expression tells the truth, that Risa is loved, that she is cherished and surrounded by people who love her. She extends her shaking arms and I lower myself into her embrace, moaning into the locking of our lips, adoring the warmth and closeness we feel together, the burning excitement that came from working in concert.

I maintain the steady loving pace of rolling my hips and thrusting , not falling to the wild temptation of rutting her. However as I start to break into a pant, Yorkie rolls into us at Risa’s beckon. Our fingers run wild over each other, holding and kissing each other with gentle tender affection as a bubbling excitement builds up to not to bare.

I was getting closer, closer with each thrust but trapped into their joint embrace of arms and legs wrapped around, held by them I heard them in my ear.

“Do it,” Yorkie murmurs still in a daze from Risa’s oral worship. “Finish her~”

Risa whispers, “Please, inside… I need you… Make me feel-”

With one last groan I lose myself, savouring the way Risa gasps in raw delight at the thrilling delight of my cum pumping into her, crashing into her own fervid orgasm bucking and writhing and gasping. I pull out slowly and lay by her side, with Risa sandwiched between Yorkie and I as she goes limp and I get to savour the face of these dear women wracked with raw, ragged pleasure.

[BGM OFF]

We all hold each other, kiss each other, adore each other before slowly they start to drift off, Risa closes her eyes and starts to snooze as her head tilts into Yorkie’s neck. It’s good but…

I’m cursed.

I ruin everything I touch. Those smiles are good, pure… If I stay I’ll take that away from them. I could just let them rest together, they’d like that, yeah.

If I let myself be selfish and force myself into the happiness they deserve one way or another I’ll take those smiles from them. I should go.

I should...

Choice

What will Seigi do with his remaining time for the evening?
    Note: This is a Resting period where one can recuperate their vitality and health, any more than light activity will impact recovery.

1) Rest with Risa and Yorkie (No further actions taken for evening, skip to Night. Health & Mana increase by 2 stages) No Event
    2) Tend to Yorkie’s wounds (Health will recover in this resting period by one stage, mana will not.) Event with Aoi & Yorkie
    3) Fate/GO, to the kitchen & help with dinner. Event with Kiritsugu & Lukas
    4) Let Risa and Yorkie rest, discuss the ‘Great Holy Grail War’ and Risa’s past Event with Aoi & Kiritsugu
    5) Write in! Event Unknown

Last edited by Bird of Hermes; November 20th, 2020 at 10:48 AM.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guy needs a proper rest and process things or else he's gonna break himself in spirit.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!