Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 949545758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1224

Thread: Quest of Fate - Apocrypha Universe Grail War

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    What will you do with the Grail?

2). Truth - I still need the grail

What else will you offer?

4). Write in! - First "Offer your hair and give Reiner a conceptual advantage over Seigi", then offer “What if you punched me in the face, really, really hard”? as well if Reiner seems hesitant.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    3). Truth, you can keep the grail. We no longer have Command Seals, and therefore no claim to the grail anyway.

and

2). Supply Rider with mana. Gimme that H scene babyyy

As long as Seigi isn't a selfish lover (which we all know he is anything but), this should go well for us
    Last edited by Lunasilverhart; July 2nd, 2021 at 08:36 PM.

3) Truth, Keep the Grail: We don't have the command seals to claim it anymore.

4) Spoony's option

Blog Entries
    4) Truth, you can keep the grail. Furthermore, truthfully convey that I want Reiner to get the grail.

4) Offer your full support to Team Rider and promise to help them in the upcoming battle. Make it clear that we are not asking for their help, but are instead offering our help. Emphasize that, at this point, we have no reason to betray them and every reason to support them. Further reveal that I currently lack any assets to give as compensation for past grudges except my own body and that any compensation that would damage that body (whether getting hit by Reiner or losing hair) would be stupid right before the big battle.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    2 and 4 (zikari version)

Evil of Humanity Half-Blood Master's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    4) Truth, you can keep the grail. Furthermore, truthfully convey that I want Reiner to get the grail.

4) Offer your full support to Team Rider and promise to help them in the upcoming battle. Make it clear that we are not asking for their help, but are instead offering our help. Emphasize that, at this point, we have no reason to betray them and every reason to support them. Further reveal that I currently lack any assets to give as compensation for past grudges except my own body and that any compensation that would damage that body (whether getting hit by Reiner or losing hair) would be stupid right before the big battle.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, July 20th 2019
    We gave HBM, of all people, access to a morals loosening field
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux, December 25th 2019
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

+1
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

+1, would trust this Zikari to settle a World War.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Content Warning: Discussion of abuse

Day 09
    Night Phase - 07
    Fuyuki City - Emiya Residence

“This is me, speaking for myself.” I declare to Reiner, Rider and their butler. “I have lost my Command Seals, ergo I have lost my rights as a master and rights toward the grail.”

“Good grief, I was not expecting you to be so meak.” Reiner sighs.

“I cannot claim the bloody thing, every other option is worse so frankly you are the best candidate to claim the grail. I’m not here to ask for help, I’m offering mine - I have no reason to betray you and every one to support you. I also have no assets to offer as compensation for our old rivalry and frankly taking out old frustrations through violence would be stupid before a big fight. Once this is all done you can kick me in the bollocks and call us even.”

“So essentially you’re asking me to bury the hatchet in order for the promise that you will deliver me the Holy Grail, attaining ultimate knowledge and power without betraying me for your own selfish desires?”

Risa nods with a bow. “Yes.” Then turns to face Yorkie & myself. “Shall we tell them?”

The two of us give a silent nod.

And so Risa tells the other trio about Yggdmillenia, my father, Lancer, and everything that they need to know. With it, it feels as if a burden has been lifted off my chest, at least a little bit. Even so, I expect a call out of denial and disappointment and be faced with a cruel reality-

“You son of a bitch, I’m in.”

“Bitchin’.”

Risa & Reiner extend their hands and shake.

I continue to be pleasantly surprised.

Rider however shrugs and interjects into the conversation once the others have stopped talking.

Da. Of course, but first we will first establish ground rules in order to ensure the safety and well being of my master.”

Her words are cool and firm rather than harsh but they have an authority to them, one that you feel naturally inclined to listen to as an experienced woman.

“If you do betray my master, his companion or myself, then we will enact penance. If you do not act to your full ability to preserve our lives or through your inaction allow harm to come to us, then we will enact penance. If you are disrespectful at mealtimes, cough without covering your mouth or engage in any form of poor behaviour or decorum-”

“You will enact penance?” Yorkie asks, almost flinching as we are lectured by this firm witch of the wild.

Rider pauses for a moment.

“I will eat you.”

Yorkie gives a vigorous silent nod as if she was a child that has just been lectured by a teacher. Given Baba Yaga’s legend I do believe the threat of her eating us if we have bad manners.

I almost see a beat of sweat trail down Yorkie’s neck with the way the light catches her but it’s more likely that she’s just glowing with all the attention on her.

There’s a tension and it’s a little uncomfortable, but fortunately Yorkie covers her mouth and coughs.

“Ah, now where are my manners, I am being a poor host. My master, could you fetch us some water, da?”

“Of course my friend.” Reiner replies with a nod of his head. “Peas- Mr Nomikata, can you join me?”

...It would be awfully ungentlemanly to say no, if he’s getting drinks for everyone he will need the extra pair of hands. Looking at him, he’s trying to hide it but he looks honestly apologetic. Reiner’s trying.

“Happy to.”

The two of us walk through to the kitchen and I take the opportunity.

“I’m sorry.”

Reiner pauses as he is about to reach for where the Tohsaka’s keep their drinking glasses. His face is blank, almost like a computer system that could not process the latest command.

“When I first saw you, I thought you were an entitled rich brat. My first thoughts were ‘This arsehole clearly never burned himself trying to cook for himself when he was five’ and I believe a considerable amount of my behaviour to you was the fact that I’ve only just began to process that i’ve had an neglectful, if not outright abusive childhood. You were happy and clearly hadn’t gone through the things that I had, and I took it out on you. Like the fake gentleman I am, I’d never apologised until now.”

Reiner reaches down and

“Do you know why I called you a lower class peasant?”

“I’m poor?”

“Because you whined and complained all the time. Peasantry is a state of mind and I couldn’t stand your whinging.”

I pull a face in response, apparently I look bamboozled enough to make Reiner chuckle.

“The Corvella family goes back centuries, we’re almost at ten generations but my father is the reason that we are above the rank of Cause that due to patenting curse magecraft formulae and perfecting our kingly magecraft. My mother is actually a second generation magus of common birth, they married for love. Outside of Corrin, our family keeps as few staff as possible to run our estate because she is uncomfortable with letting other people carry burdens. I watched her cook as a kid but never got the hang of it. I once messed up a croque monsieur and my dear Corrin still hasn’t let me live it down.”

Reiner allows himself to smile looking back on fond memories of his family.

“Father dresses and acts like a hammy comic book villain from the 70’s but he’s a devoted family man first. My mother defeated one of the strongest scandinavian practitioners alive despite the fact she was a 3rd rate magus with 4th rate circuits using only the Gandr curse. What makes them great isn’t just their blood but their determination to transcend logic and defy it with pure motivation. Which is something I have come to realise you possess too.”

He gives a graceful nod, granting the floor to myself. Like a gentleman.

“I first cooked my own meal when I was five. Da-Hiro had been away all day and I ended up burning my arm on the oven taking the pasta out and I dropped the food on the floor. I was in so much pain and I screamed until my lungs went raw, only-”

I choke.

“I realised Hiro wasn’t coming home so I ran my arm under cold water, picked the food up off the floor, ate it and went to bed.

“That’s fucked dude, how long was the pasta on the floor for?”

“Ten second rule.”

“Sounds like it was a solid minute.”

“You think noodles can tell the time of day Reiner?”

And we allow ourselves to laugh over a stupid shared joke. It feels good.

I take a deep breath and feel my chest shudder, “May I continue?”

Reiner pours water from the tap into six glasses one by one and leaves them on the table, before gesturing for me to continue my confession.

“We’ve known each other for close to three years when we first shared a room together. Now, all I can really do is look at the first sixteen years of my life and think… what the buggering hell WAS THAT! I used to convince myself that as magi we must be heroic gentlemen, being calm, graceful and elegant at all times, never showing weakness. I used to try convincing myself that he was stern, mysterious and aloof with the fact that he never smiled, hugged me or even called me by my name. The only feeling left is this insane impression that I was raised by somebody who legitimately hated me.”

I can feel my heart beating in my throat and echoing out through my ears, I feel warm, sweaty, uncomfortable, like something’s in my throat and my clothes are choking me.

“I do not remember the atmosphere ever being anything other than nerve wracking when he was actually home. When he was and I wasn’t studying, I was training. Mother fucker never held back enough. He’d beat me down, and then he’d pick me up so he could beat me down whether it was sword, fireballs or just his own fists. It was ‘training’ but it was vicious shit and why could take down nobles with generations more magical expertise and power than me like yourself. I hated it and I hated him for it, it was supposed to make me stronger but it didn’t. I don’t like blood, or fire, or loud metallic sounds... But it doesn't change the fact I'm good at hurting people, really good if I let myself enjoy it. He’d talk about recycling me and I’d think nothing of it. I hated the idea of a hero, or a powerful magus, or unfazeable gentlemen because he was one. He ruined it for me and I’m still pretending to be one.”

And I let out one last gasp.

“Worst thing is for years I thought this shit was normal.”

I feel a splash of water as Reiner shoves a single glass to my chest.

“Breath deep breaths, in through your nose and out your mouth. Do this five times then rehydrate.”

I do so.

Oddly enough it works, it’s less warm. Breathing is easier.

“Reiner?”

“It almost seemed like you were having a panic attack or something along those lines. Are you ok?”

“I don’t think I ever have been.”

‘Jesus Christ Nomikata, your life is so damn pathetic I ran a Charity 15K to raise awareness for it, I even got a tax break just for being near you out of pity.’ Is what I expect him to say.

He opens his mouth-

“Seigi Nomikata, my friend. YOU decide for yourself what it means to live as a man, to do good as a man. Being a gentleman, a magus, a hero - you define this.”

“Did you just admit we’re friends?”

“No.”

“Bros?”

“Shut up”

“Besties?”

“I hate your entire existence.”

“Well you’re my best friend by default. How do you like that? We’re best friends now.”

“I liked you more as a lowerclass manslut who constantly snuck in and out dozens of men and women into our student apartment.”

“It was just the one guy and we had a bad break up, I fight him on sight and it was just one woman two.”

“I could have sworn you brought in three one night with the amount of noise and sounds of the bed breaking on that one night you thought I was out, the noise cancelling headphones you snuck in my room did not do a good enough job.”

“Just one, she was very tall though and had a lot of energy. She paid for replacing the bed”

“I do not want to hear about your past conquest with a needy middle aged giantess.”

“What about you and your butler? He seems like your type, I mean I'm a little surprised you didn’t want a slice of this cake for yourself but he seemed like a good alternative, he dresses up well in a black suit too.”

“Fall in a well, die screaming and alone.”

“I’ve missed this.”

“I missed this too.”

Da I believe they are getting along well.”

“So,” Yorkie asked. “Is this the part where you drain us of our mana?”

“Net.” Rider shook her head. “I do not have a deficit of mana, despite my weakening as an incarnation into a class container of a ghost liner. I’d be more likely to suck upon the mana of your handsome young man you two share, perhaps a brief feel & taste of his firm flesh and a small sip of his blood if he consented.”

“Just as well, I don’t swing that way.” Yorkie lied as naturally as she breathed. “Your loss.”

Rider tutted.

“Firstly, you are currently missing a limb. Secondly. Do not insult your lady friend with your deceit. I understand if you downplay attraction to the fairer sex but don’t pretend to have none when you clearly do.”

“What?” Yorkie gasps incredulously as if she’s been accused of a murder. “I’m not the one with her tits out on display, besides I haven’t even gotten to know you!”

Rider met her accusation.

“It is not me you have been stealing looks at but your own lady companion.” Rider cooly replied. “You’ve been staring at her splendidly round rear all night.”

Risa burst out in laughter, cradling York Lancaster who looked like she died from embarrassment.

“There there babe.” Risa said, patting Yorkie on the head before turning to Rider. “From what I understand, I’m new territory so to speak, please forgive my girlfriend if she’s on the defensive side.”

“G-Girlfriend!?”

“It’s a bit soon to put words on things but when we spoke I felt as if I got to understand you quite quickly and I like you York.”

“... i’d like that.”

Rider nodded approvingly with a visage of gladness before looking up.

“A plane?”

It seemed to be flying low. Corrin ought to report intercept as he was patrolling the grounds.

Choices!

Where will the united front go?

1. Ryudo Temple, confront Atsusui, Morgan, Caster & Archer
    2. Fuyuki Church, intercept Hiro Nomikata
    3. The strange plane.
    4. Write in.

- - - Updated - - -

Questmasters note:

Apologies for the delay, buying a house and starting a new job make for slow content writing.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; August 18th, 2021 at 07:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar

1. We have a Lancer to save and a Morgan to send back to Hades and you better believe it's time to do both !

​1.
    Senta deserves the right to a life where she gets to choose if she's actually a Nazi
    True Rider
    A wise and beautiful woman who exudes an aura of grace. She is a sly, cunning, manipulative person who always gets what she wants, whether through trickery or ruthlessness. Her own fighting abilities are low, but she should not be trifled with. What does she ride? Men, of course!

Blog Entries
    ​1

Now Revamped!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quest Master’s Note

Sorry for the months-long hiatus, I bought a house, yeah in this economy. The time leading up to and afterwards has been very stressful and I’m kinda broke now as well as even more tired than usual. On the upside my new job is better. Anyways, I hope it’s worth the wait.

Day 10
    Pre-Dawn Phase - 01
    Fuyuki City - Exterior of Tohsaka Residence

Under the cool skies and atop the houses in the Miyama Town district. A grizzled man who was best described as a two meter tall mass of muscle with a sharply trimmed beard, a shaved head aside from a pointed mohawk and sharp red eyes skulked in shadows before taking position on the edge of the rooftops.

On his knees, he opened up a briefcase to reveal disassembled contents. In quick succession a marksman rifle. A Barrett M82. Primarily intended as an anti-materiel weapon – designed for use against military equipment Fitted with tungsten carbide penetrator encased within a copper jacket, the M82 is known for its ability to penetrate brick and concrete, and even a tank’s armour at close enough distances. Loaded with 25 mm high-explosive shells, the rifle was closer to a long range grenade launcher. The recoil was far too much for standard humans, this was where the agent came into question. A well trained body with Reinforcement magecraft traced around the torso to handle the weapon and the eyes to improve accuracy.

“Team Kingsguard, Agent Bär reporting”. The Typhon spellcaster replied.

The Kingsguard was aptly named. It was an elite squad handpicked by the head of the Typhon Lodge ever since the conglomerate expanded into the business of private military. When dealing with magi, Bär modified his rounds. Custom commissioned dust traces of silver and mistletoe, both easily available material with legends of bypassing magical defences.

He could see through the scope, his employer's son had left the room with another young man, leaving three women talking. One was a bespectacled woman in her mid 20’s with pink hair. A former colleague of his boss who went back on a deal. From this distance she would neither see nor hear it coming and the bullet would bypass a standard Bounded Field, fly directly into her skull and detonate when in contact with the soft tissue of the brain. All three would be dead within an instant, a quicker death than a traitor deserves but irrational thinking and personal grudges only served to make you sloppy in this business.

This ‘Lancaster’ would have a swift end as would all the other unnecessary bodies in the building, leaving only the asset to be collected.

“Preparing to remove the chaff from the grain.”

But when he went to pull the trigger, he found that he could not. He was thinking it, willing his body to move but his finger, not his entire body, was stuck completely rigid. Though the human heart usually quickened in situations such as this, his was slowing down. Unnaturally so. Even more, his blood practically burned hot within him.

And another voice called out.

“You know, I think out of all the people I need to eliminate to ensure my masters safety, I enjoy killing assassins the most.”

Muted footsteps filled the air with a silent noise as a man of monochrome and thin frame skulked out of the darkness into the corner of Bär’s line of sight, a trail of a viscous red liquid-like substance from his fingers connecting to his own body like a marionette.

“You fools never expect someone else to get the jump on you. The look of surprise you all give me never gets old.”

Corrin smiled. The Charisk magecraft was a diluted pale imitation of the Corvella’s true art. Theirs however was formalcraft – using blood as a medium of witchcraft and rituals as a killing technique. It was a weak foundation with the family “Crest” if you could even call it such an almost empty square. Poor as a magus but as a spellcaster simply performing a service was all that was needed. Through seemingly cursing their own blood, Corrin could use it like a prehensile limb to control or eviscerate material. Or in this case, put strings on a puppet.

“And you people never stop monologuing.” Bär, in all defiance of logic and magical reasoning, gritted his teeth and spoke. “Berserkr!”

The large man unleashed a howl as a green light shone out of his body as He encased his body and limbs in magical energy that mimicked that of a beast and his body was wrapped into the aura in the form of an astral bear.

Corrin’s eyes flashed, the muscular Typhon agent had not been subtle, the mystery of the animal cults of the norse berserkers was not strong in modern concept but like his own magecraft it was for an exact purpose.

Faster than the eye could see, Corrin slipped a knife out of his sleeves and plunged it into the Axilla just below the larga man's armpit. A large cluster of lymph nodes and a large artery rested there, even the smallest nick would cause immense blood loss followed by unconsciousness in one minute then death in the second. The bigger the target the more blood and oxygen would be needed to supply the muscles, targeting the blood and flow of oxygen of these opponents was by far the easiest means of eliminating them and Corrin had no reason to not use lethal methods. This man was dead.

Yet–

The knife did not plunge as deep as desired and as quick as he had moved, the large man had taken hold of Corrin. He was lifted off the ground and began to crush him in a deathgrip.

“Blood magecraft!” Bär shouted. “Use incendiary rounds to counter!”

Shaking his head, Corrin looked around and could see far off in the distance – too far to target his master in the Tohsaka household but enough to eliminate him, this person had set himself up as bait. Commendable, but…

“Useless.”

Corrin’s eyes flared crimson with a cold fury, a silent rage and boiling blood as he looked at his would-be assailant.

“Blood Eagle-”

Corrin’s mind held the image of the switch that activated his magical circuits, the tearing of flesh as his heart was ripped in two. His circuits flared to life as Bär’s eyes widened in horror.

His arms were pulled back in place, releasing Corrin who allowed himself to fall as he witnessed the work of the twisted execution spell. Bär’s ribs were separated from his spine and forcibly yanked forward as his lungs and various other organs were pulled from the gap to make a set of ‘Wings’.The ritual method of slow execution, detailed in late skaldic poetry.

“Of to Hel and the stomach of Níðhöggr.”

Fortunately his suffering was short lived as his body jerked, riddled with bullets and set ablaze.

His magic circuits still active, Corrin reinforced his hand and grabbed onto a brick wall, dragged down briefly by gravity before taking purchase and looking upward. Bär did not fall, he stood still and though he could not hear, Corrin could just about see him talking into his earpiece.

“Still alive? Loyal and durable, Hiro picks his personal soldiers carefully.” the butler to Reiner Corvella mused.

Fuyuki City - Shopping District, in flames

[BGM]

Sulphur, brimstone, the burnt crackle of electrical fire, the sound of metal slowly being scrapped apart. Yet oddly enough, no screams filled the air to accompany the phantasmagorical stench of hell. A plane crash is typically a terrifying thing, dozens of people trapped in a burning metal coffin crying out in absolute horror at their impending doom until they are suddenly silenced.

D O O O M

The sound of the titanium-composite hull echoed throughout the burning crater as a mighty impact struck it from within, causing it to concave and swell.

Such a silence of the living typically meant everyone aboard the wreck either was unconscious or deceased. Unless you were dealing with a particularly talented genius.

D O O O M

The second impact however caused the weakened panel to fly off entirely, spiraling upward thirty feet in an arc before crashing to the burning ground with an audible clang. From the darkened interior as the smoke dissipated revealed an open palm and as she emerged revealed a young woman with aqua eyes and long wavy brown hair in a two-side-up hairstyle, which consists of part of her being made into twin tails tied with black ribbons, while the majority hangs loose wearing a mystic code.

“Unsightly.”

Rin Tohsaka emerged, dismissing the unpleasant smog with a wave of her hand, a simple gesture and the wind beckoned. As the designated Second Owner of Fuyuki, this was her city. She could not feel the land call out to her, she could not breathe in power here. Something was horrifically wrong, the leylines, her home, they all screamed out.

“As far as assassination attempts go, that one was memorable.” Rin shrugged despondent, “Sabotaging an entire plane just to try and kill two people on board? That sounds like your fathers tactics.”

She is immediately greeted by Shirou Emiya, her student, best friend and lover.

“Kiritsugu has not done such a thing in years, you know he’s different now.” Shirou grunted with an irritated tone. “I just checked, no one else made it, the bomb was standard Typhon equipment, someone didn’t scrub off the logo hard enough, it was an inside job..”

With that, the small little defiant spirit left within Rin diminished even further as she sulked.

“All those people…” Rin rhetorically asked. “Why would anyone at Typhon try to strike at me and kill so many people to do so.”

Rin was starting to spiral. Shirou however saw an opportunity to break it immediately.

“Simply ignoring your status as second owner of this infamous city, your family name, new wealth, being on the verge o.f attaining the rank of Pride despite the fact you’ve only formally been at Clock Tower a short time, your nearly completed masterwork - all of which make you a target. Did you not have that incident with their leader's son a few years back? The one that caused you to have that fight with Sakura at the same ball, people still talk about it you know.”

Shirou smiled. That was all it would take for her to explode.

“You were practically wearing the same clothes! The two of you looked so similar from behind, it’s not my fault at all!!!”

“You’re cute when you get all huffy and mad like that.”

“SHIROU!”

The student magus chuckled and wiped his brow from some of the dirt. “Did your father not say that magi need to be elegant and focused?”

Rin stomped her foot in a needless retaliation “What about you? Aren’t you normally the one who throws his life in danger to save another from the mildest inconvenience?”

Shirou tutted loudly before taking a single step toward .

“When my birth parents died in that gas explosion and before Kiritsugu took me in, you helped me reign in my self-destructive impulses. Make no mistake, I am absolutely furious at what has just happened. Not just to you but all these other innocents that didn’t make it. You also taught me that acting like a fool will only get yourself killed. You’re the one best equipped for this situation. Think, where should we go?”

“Home is compromised, we are sitting targets here and I know this city like the back of my hand. From here we are halfway from Ryudo temple, my estate and your fathers home. Nowhere else is a viable hideout.”

“So, where should we go then Rin?”

Fuyuki City - Interior of Tohsaka Residence

Character Status

Health: Optimal
    Mana: Good
    Access to the Root: Level 2

[BGM]

“Where are Morgan, Archer, Caster and his master?”

After Reiner and I have buried the hatchet and become… best friends by default I guess? All of us, sans Reiner’s butler, all sit together.

“Fuyuki temple sits atop the strongest leyline at the current moment in this city, but something is happening there, the land is calling to something.” Baba Yaga contemplates in a moment of doubt.

“Morgan likely, they sucked the energy out of the land with that gold energy of theirs…”

Morgan, or is it Persephone according to that one dream now… either way they have a divine aptitude, I could not so much as budge them from the earth. This is understandable. Persephone, also known as Kore was the Greek queen of the underworld who held equal power to Hades. The underworld was under the earth and Hades was the god of wealth as all riches such as gold were found in the earth - his domain. No wonder I could not force them away from their domain.

Now does that mean Morgan is invincible as long as they touch the ground? Who knows. But what I do know is that ‘Dread Persephone’ was feared more than Hades by the ancient Greeks, even in the Mycenaean period she apparently predated him but that is not my field of expertise.

“The mystery of Persephone, the Queen of the Underworld. I don’t know how but Morgan is in possession of her mystery. Not magecraft, but the real thing.” I affirm.

After a moment, I notice everyone has gone silent.

“So, we face a Goddess?” Reiner asks without a hint of snark.

“How do you know?” Risa inquires. She speaks with clarity, neither fear nor anger at all. Only the elegance and inquisitiveness of a true magus.

I let out a regretful sigh.

“I can’t put it into words, but I just know it.”

“... Interesting” Risa says. Interesting? Risa is facing a god and that is what she has to say? Does she already have a plan? Who does she think she is, Sherlock Holmes?

Though as I ponder,I notice that a small bird no bigger than a Robin is pitched on Baba Yaga’s shoulder tweeting at her, with the witch of the wilds. So Baba Yaga is some sort of Disney princess… It is a Disney princess right? I haven’t really seen enough movies to understand modern pop culture references.

“Apologies, we have news regarding the low flying plane from earlier. It appears that a Lady Tohsaka…

Rider pauses, as if expecting a reply of sorts. We give none.

“And her pupil Shirou-”

“Oh no, not Shirou!” I call out and as expected everyone pauses to look at me. I realise I need to explain myself “He’s just a good soul. Imagine me, but he has his shit together.”

“... anyways.” Baba Yaga continues.” They landed halfway between here and the temple, which is where we were going anyway. If you desire we could collect-”

I see Rider freeze for a moment before turning on me. “Cute one, it appears your father has contracted assailants.”

...God damn him.

Choices

1. Fight, try to incapacitate enemies and prevent further attack but lose energy and slow you down
    2. Fight, kill them all - i’m tired of being nice, i wanna go apeshit
    3. Flee hastily - conserves energy and health, you will get to your destinations quickly but risk being open to sneak attacks.
    4. Flee stealthily - conserves energy and health, however you might be late to intercept Rin and Shirou.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code

Blog Entries

Let's not run ourselves ragged on the get-go.

Now Revamped!

No brain, just taunt skills
    True Rider