Page 1027 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 27527927977101710221025102610271028102910321037107711271527 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,540 of 38026

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Do we still get Grails in the EoR chapters?

US Friend Code
    Yes. I made sure to check that we did since I'm saving them up to grail a certain welfare in the future.

I don't think there's any story to the grails this time though.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    mostly remnants of Demon Pillars
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoilers

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Some opening words to Goetia
    Mash… you tanked the literal end of the world, and you didn’t even do it to save the Earth. You did it to save me. GOETIA! I had some sympathy for you before. I can’t imagine how painful it was to only be able to see the hurt people felt. To have completely lost sight of any good in humanity, of any value in anything that had to end. But I suppose I should thank you. Because by killing this girl—the one person who you wanted to understand, the one human in the world that you thought could be your friend, you’ve forfeited any claim to sympathy.

Look around. All of these Heroic Spirits aren’t staring helplessly, they’re doing something that you don’t understand. You understand pain, you understand tears, but if you don’t understand love, you can’t understand grief. And they—no—we all loved her! Who wouldn’t be dazzled by the girl who saw a miracle in everything that we all took for granted?

I would have regretted killing you before. I’d have always wondered if there were another way. If you couldn’t be made to see reason. So thank you, Goetia, for destroying any doubts I would have had about ending you for good! You’re not a tortured soul anymore. You’re nothing more than the monster that killed Mash!
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Yes. I made sure to check that we did since I'm saving them up to grail a certain welfare in the future.
    You mean the dark flame Master?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by HHakyu View Post
    You mean the dark flame Master?
    I assume you're talking about the summer servant two years from now, in which case no. I mean the dorky dragon earlier in the year.

US Friend Code
    Wait the extra Quartz you get when purchasing doesn't count as paid Quartz

There goes all my beermoney for the month then, you better get your ass in my chaldea Tamamo, this broken student won't accept even Waver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by An Abstract Platypus? View Post
    Some opening words to Goetia
    Mash… you tanked the literal end of the world, and you didn’t even do it to save the Earth. You did it to save me. GOETIA! I had some sympathy for you before. I can’t imagine how painful it was to only be able to see the hurt people felt. To have completely lost sight of any good in humanity, of any value in anything that had to end. But I suppose I should thank you. Because by killing this girl—the one person who you wanted to understand, the one human in the world that you thought could be your friend, you’ve forfeited any claim to sympathy.

Look around. All of these Heroic Spirits aren’t staring helplessly, they’re doing something that you don’t understand. You understand pain, you understand tears, but if you don’t understand love, you can’t understand grief. And they—no—we all loved her! Who wouldn’t be dazzled by the girl who saw a miracle in everything that we all took for granted?

I would have regretted killing you before. I’d have always wondered if there were another way. If you couldn’t be made to see reason. So thank you, Goetia, for destroying any doubts I would have had about ending you for good! You’re not a tortured soul anymore. You’re nothing more than the monster that killed Mash!
    hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry I hate Goetia too. He's too fixed on suffering and sorrow (maybe it's because that he can only see)
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Leo, do you even play the English version or, if I may use the expression, are you just here to piss on me?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Spoiler:
    ah fou, im so fucking sad. fous bit hits me the hardest
    I'm curious how the NA version worded that scene. JP spoilers[Did it imply that Four ceased being Four completely, or only that he used up all the energy/experience he had accumulated up to that point? Because he's been steadily regaining sentience in Part 2.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

^
    Part 1 finale

[Seems like he lost his intelligence and personality in the exchange

]

So, here's my list of Servants I'll be saving for:

Spoiler:
    2020:
    February:
    Ozymandias
    October:
    Cú Chulainn (Alter)

2021:
    August:
    Edmond Dantès
    September:
    Gilgamesh

Distant Future:
    Sigurd
    Brynhild
    Karna
    Jeanne d'Arc (Alter)
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m not a mod
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    what a waste of time. There'll be lot of new servants on that time
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The reason I'm compelled to save up for Ozymandias when I'm hoping to get 4 more copies of Cú Alter is because I want an SSR ST Rider with a better NP animation than Sakata Kintoki's.
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

because I'm not.
    I’m not a mod
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

So how did your battles go? I went in blind and it was hard. At first I though it was easy I use Gilgimash, TamaShark, and support Merlin. Then I fought Goetia when he was mad. His NP destroyed my first row then it was Shiki, Tamamo Caster, and Heracles (I just made 10 bond with him during the event). Shiki and Tama did the most with fox wedding with Shikis NP and Tama able to Np every other turn though the most damage came when Herc used his NP and lowerd Goetia guard then the next turn, by using Tama np and Atlas Academy Uniform to cool Tamamos skill, I was able to give Shiki 2 Fox weddings, on top of Shikis own Art boost, in an NP arts chain so Shiki was able Nped him again the next turn. It brought him down to just a bit above 100,000. Then he surprised me when he a filled on his Np and hit me again. Luckily I used Tamas guard that turn and like Shiki it staked with the other giving her 3 shields and kept her alive, Goetia then finished off Herk by targeting him, his guts ran out. I used Atlas Academy Uniform Invincibility,I was saving it originally for his NP, to help keep her alive and won with her being at about 3,000 Hp. The fight after that was much easier. When he used his Np in the last battle and beat my front row he was so week I let Tama finish him. Now I'm a bit sad I can't try the fight again to see if I could have come up with a strategy. I feel my win was more luck then skill the Shiki Art Chain with two Fox weddings and Tamamo shields were just lucky brakes and I know I would have lost if not for them. Hopefully though this mean I can handle future challenges the game throws at me.

I let Illya save the world.

Because Hiroyama won't.

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Furii- View Post
    Wait the extra Quartz you get when purchasing doesn't count as paid Quartz

There goes all my beermoney for the month then, you better get your ass in my chaldea Tamamo, this broken student won't accept even Waver
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

Did a YOLO 10-roll.

Spoiler:

I love you, NP2 Thicc Snek.

598,535,004 (NA)