Page 1113 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 11361310131063110311081111111211131114111511181123116312131613 ... LastLast
Results 22,241 to 22,260 of 38013

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

you mean mashu right?

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    He’s talking about the Saber, not the Berserker.
    However, Okita is just as good, better even than doing what Lancelot does, it’s just that he makes it easy by just dropping a huge pile of stars on you with his first skill.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    oh right, I keep forgetting thats a thing

Lancelot Saber: Master, you summoned me.

Rapebird: GET BACK IN THE CUPBOARD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    He’s talking about the Saber, not the Berserker.
    However, Okita is just as good, better even than doing what Lancelot does, it’s just that he makes it easy by just dropping a huge pile of stars on you with his first skill.
    My dude, I like Okita, but she's not even close.

They both have 3 turns of Crit Damage up but Okita's is 40% while Lancelot's is 50%
    Both have Star Weight Up, Okita's is enough and Lancelot's is ridiculous, with the same cooldown, but her skill only lasts 1 turn while Lancelot can take full advantage of his Crit Damage up during all three turns.
    Lancelot has NP charge and instant stars, which is incredible.
    Okita has that dodge for survivability which Lancelot lacks, so that's good, but it's tied to her crit damage, so that's a bummer.
    I think their NP's are comparable, but while her burst is better, Lancelot will do more damage on the long run since he can NP more often and stack his Damage Taken Up more easily.

Plus, there are no Quick supports in the game yet. Meanwhile, not only will Tamamo up your main card's damage, she also allows you to do damage even more consistently with Lancelot by reducing his already low cooldowns.
    Last edited by pinetree; March 8th, 2019 at 08:48 PM.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    But he can't "DAISHORIII"

so Okita win
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post

They both have 3 turns of Crit Damage up but Okita's is 40% while Lancelot's is 50%
    Both have Star Weight Up, Okita's is enough and Lancelot's is ridiculous, with the same cooldown, but her skill only lasts 1 turn while Lancelot can take full advantage of his Crit Damage up during all three turns.
    Okita has that dodge for survivability which Lancelot lacks, so that's good, but it's tied to her crit damage, so that's a bummer.
    I think their NP's are comparable, but while her burst is better, Lancelot will do more damage on the long run since he can NP more often and stack his Damage Taken Up more easily.

Plus, there are no Quick supports in the game yet. Meanwhile, not only will Tamamo up your main card's damage, she also allows you to do damage even more consistently with Lancelot by reducing his already low cooldowns.
    To be fair: Okita has a better statline, her steroid is MUCH better, and her being able to protect herself is much more important than an extra 10% crit damage (especially when Merlin exists). But yeah, Lance has a 4* cost, is easier to slot in teams due to good CEs, and doesn't have to attack to make stars for everybody.
    Actually wish his 2nd wasn't 3 turns, though, I've literally never used him 3 turns in a row (Rama being a crit god for a turn with Blessings of Martial arts and Recital doesn't help his case either).
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post

What is it that makes a quick support? Just a targetable quick buff?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    One that takes a cab, or even better, has their own car so they arrive faster instead of walking or taking the bus

A quick support

:|
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    You need to learn again Tobias

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I rolled a ticket after having a bad time farming in Shinjuku (Any free quest drop rate are garbage lolz, not worth farming) and Got Orion, not Emiya Alter, just Orion the male niche. Now my rage has been fueled two times in roll and farm so I can say FUUUCCCKKKK
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    To be fair: Okita has a better statline, her steroid is MUCH better, and her being able to protect herself is much more important than an extra 10% crit damage (especially when Merlin exists). But yeah, Lance has a 4* cost, is easier to slot in teams due to good CEs, and doesn't have to attack to make stars for everybody.
    Actually wish his 2nd wasn't 3 turns, though, I've literally never used him 3 turns in a row (Rama being a crit god for a turn with Blessings of Martial arts and Recital doesn't help his case either).
    You're right, I didn't consider their stats because mine is grailed, but I'd still put him over Okita, particularly on longer fights.
    I'd argue that her steroid isn't better at all. It's tied to a 5 turn cooldown and Okita has good NP gen, so chances are you'll be NPing while the skill is down. Lancelot's might be just 30%, but having it guaranteed in every NP is worth it, specially because you can have a support buff your Arts cards further.

Why would you wish his skill was worse though? Like, if you're not using him for three turns it's probably because the enemy is already dead anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    What is it that makes a quick support? Just a targetable quick buff?
    No, just 50% Quick up would still be underwhelming, which is why Spoiler CasterSkadi also gives Quick Crit Up.

Taste the Rainbow
    sometimes 3 turns is lame cos you did your big diq damage turn and want someone else to burst damage but they're still sucking up stars to their arts and quick cards
    okita's NP also causes 30% def down for 3 turns which is not insignificant

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Atalanta's quick buff is super good for an np turn, during the christmas lotto, i would plug suit her in to buff summer Shisou so i could 3 turn the node.

And about the grail topic, so far i have grailed Salter, LancerKyo, Moedred, RulerMartha and Gorgon up to 90 and Manju to 70.

I think i still have 6 left, saving then for Fran, Penta and HighschoolMama, other targets for this year are bestBirb and notmySakura, assuming i ever got any of then that is.

US Friend Code
    I never maxed Nobu's NP or ascension because GudaGuda was like the first event and I didn't know how things worked yet, so this rerun is good for me.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    sometimes 3 turns is lame cos you did your big diq damage turn and want someone else to burst damage but they're still sucking up stars to their arts and quick cards
    okita's NP also causes 30% def down for 3 turns which is not insignificant
    Yeah, but you don't really want your support to crit. You don't use Lance to generate stars for other servants
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I started on january last year, so not only i don't have Nobu, my Saber Lily is stuck at np4, looking foward to the reruns.

Maybe i roll for Daishori as well.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Rebellion13 View Post
    Yeah, but you don't really want your support to crit. You don't use Lance to generate stars for other servants
    On the turn that I want to damage, sure, I'd rather my supports not be critting in place of my damage dealer. However, Arts crits really help Tamamo out, and helping Tamamo out helps everyone else too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Sometimes contemplating on grailing my girls Medb and Shuten but the thought of getting only two levels from a grail makes me sperg out. Its not even like I’m saving grails for anyone its just the ineffectiveness triggers me.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    On the turn that I want to damage, sure, I'd rather my supports not be critting in place of my damage dealer. However, Arts crits really help Tamamo out, and helping Tamamo out helps everyone else too.
    reason that I never managed to stall without hard defense is probably these
    always neglecting my support NP
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Sometimes contemplating on grailing my girls Medb and Shuten but the thought of getting only two levels from a grail makes me sperg out. Its not even like I’m saving grails for anyone its just the ineffectiveness triggers me.
    Those last two levels are proof of your love. Some people grail for power, but true fidelity is grailing for glory

US Friend Code
    For someone who I forget exists a lot, Beowulf had a pretty good interlude.