Page 1438 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 4389381338138814281433143614371438143914401443144814881538 ... LastLast
Results 28,741 to 28,760 of 38025

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Blog Entries
    I think loli-Vinci is there to interject some unbridled optimism into the story. Like, GO made a deliberate choice to not make the lostbelts the fate zero of the grand order by having everything be relentlessly negative and grim, so da vinci is there specifically to make sure there is someone both intelligent and hopeful to give the story some much needed brightness.

holmes does it a bit but he is a bit more devil may care “eh, hope we don’t die!” Whereas davinci is someone who can say “we got this” and come across as believable. Especially since mash is having a moral quandary and is more conflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Again- we already have, and then binned them immediately after, and it's not necessary to suddenly come up with a whole host of well-fleshed out characters. We've been living in Chaldea for a year now, it makes zero sense that there aren't both staff we've talked with on a daily basis and staff who just spent most of their time down in the reactor constantly pulling double shifts, who we see once in a blue moon.
    I mean if those two are enough for you then we have had it for a while, just without portraits.

Rider Kintoki nuked the shit out of Anastasia.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    Speaking of which I really enjoyed having Kadoc talking and buffing Anastasia during the fight. Not only for the gameplay of it, but for what it represented. Like Pinetree said yesterday something FGO was really missing was proper Master/Servant relationships, since Guda is a flat self-insert and so can't really have that with Mash. I'm eager to see in detail instead of summaries how the other Crypters work with their Servants, Ophelia and Pepe in particular.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think one of the only things that still irks me through my playtime in FGO is Mash - or at the Shielder class in general - really needs a rework for battles. 99.9% of the time that I put her in my teams these days is for the free capacity she provides - Not what she can actually do in battles. With all of the Extra classes in the game now whether you're playing NA or JP, Shielder really does nothing except be the full 'neutral' class... and that's not enough. Also before anyone brings up the new variant of her here in Lostbelt, I've already heard how... not as useful as her previous incarnation, so I'll stick to my opinion - though I'm open to reneging on that once I finish LB1 and can play with the new form myself.

Quick off the cuff thought would be to make her resistant to all other Classes except perhaps Berserkers so that her intended role as a tanky defensive support is actually true, and can thus start surviving all of the damage she tanks. Storyline bosses and event modifiers can probably get a skill to overwrite that if needed, but yeah in the end I would just like to see her viability as a tanky defensive support pushed to the forefront. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I bring 2 Mash against Minotaur.

Best stall servant in the game, she doesn't need anything more beside probably a heal
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's already the best defensive Servant in the game and you want her to take half-damage on top of that? I really don't see the need for that. I mean, she already costs 0, has the best defensive NP in the game and basically has that NP on demand with how busted the NP gain up on Shield of Rousing Resolution is.

Ortenax is just a mistake. What a dumb idea for an upgrade.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Maybe you know, if you actually levelling up Mash and her skills she's gonna be better defensive servant
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Apparently she's getting another upgrade soon in JP so maybe she'll improve then. Either way it's still 2 years away for us though.

But yeah except for when you're forced to use Ortenax, OG Mash is always preferred.

Blog Entries
    Eh, personal thoughts. I have her level, skills, and fou's maxed too lol, not like I didn't develop her. Perhaps with Lostbelt being able to curb the NP spam = instant win for more and more fights I could end up taking her more, but still feel she could use something. Nice to hear there's another upgrade for her finally, guess she'll be a 5* when this game is dead and buried after all?

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

lb1 was great although it waffled a bit too much in the middle
    Spoiler:
    beowulf was underutilized as usual and looks like musashiwank is gonna continue into the fucking lostbelts too

but none of that shit can distract me from the amazing dies irae kaiju fight and billy being the coolest servant ever

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    She's already the best defensive Servant in the game and you want her to take half-damage on top of that? I really don't see the need for that. I mean, she already costs 0, has the best defensive NP in the game and basically has that NP on demand with how busted the NP gain up on Shield of Rousing Resolution is.

Ortenax is very clearly supposed be a downgrade, so objective accomplished, I guess.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    lb1 was great although it waffled a bit too much in the middle
    Spoiler:
    beowulf was underutilized as usual and looks like musashiwank is gonna continue into the fucking lostbelts too

but none of that shit can distract me from the amazing dies irae kaiju fight and billy being the coolest servant ever
    Nothing worse than nerowank
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Finally cut down the tree.
    Truly satisfying chapter when it last
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Shiki stabbed the tree to death.

598,535,004 (NA)

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    The parts with Kirei and Anastasia are interesting but man, this rebel camp plotline is totally zzzz and the usual stuff at this point.

US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Eh, personal thoughts. I have her level, skills, and fou's maxed too lol, not like I didn't develop her. Perhaps with Lostbelt being able to curb the NP spam = instant win for more and more fights I could end up taking her more, but still feel she could use something. Nice to hear there's another upgrade for her finally, guess she'll be a 5* when this game is dead and buried after all?
    She doesn't need to be 5* to be useful, you just want to be conviniently carried by another Merlin
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Ortenax is very clearly supposed be a downgrade, so objective accomplished, I guess.
    Yeah but she's going to get better eventually and upgrading those skills they gave her is never going to be as good because lol Buster up.

Unless they change her kit completely again.

Blog Entries
    The 5* bit I brought up was more as a signs of her growth; she became a 4* at the end of Camelot, I don't find it impossible to think that she'll end up a 5* kouhai at the end of this game's lifespan.

Oddly enough, I haven't been using my Merlin over the past few weeks; mostly cause of the events, but I haven't brought him out here in Russia so far either. Srsly though, let's can the hostility plz, it's only game. There's other things to focus energy on. :|

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey Murderhobo. Haven't seen you since YOU FUKKEN DIED ON ME BAKA

What? I'm not so free that I can binge this thing y'kno.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit Murderhobo.

You behave too pretty boy.
    Last edited by Strange_One; March 30th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.