Page 1463 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 4639631363141314531458146114621463146414651468147315131563 ... LastLast
Results 29,241 to 29,260 of 37944

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    No official source has outright said we're skipping it but it was supposed to happen before the Gudaguda rerun that starts tomorrow/tonight. It's possible they just changed the order around, though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To be fair I'd rather Guda2->Kogetsukan->Guda3, just to break up the monotony. That said going one point ladder event to another (with two separate ladders, no less) is also a bit exhausting. Though Guda doesn't have the draw to grind it out early either.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I'm going to have to grind most of Guda2 even if I don't want to; I need pretty much every mat in the shop except for most of the Gold currency ones in a really bad way after leveling/ascending/skilling so many people during Apo raids.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Hope they don't skip it. I like mystery's and I like free quertz especially with a new OP support coming I be leave soon.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    If they are doing this for scheduling, I'm guess it'll be late in the year.

Due to earlier anniversary date, we may be doomed to busy first half of the year and quiet followup. heh.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    No official source has outright said we're skipping it but it was supposed to happen before the Gudaguda rerun that starts tomorrow/tonight. It's possible they just changed the order around, though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned.
    Oh ok, then I'm sure they didn't.

Every time people start talking about stuff like this it's meaningless doomposting. There's no reason to be concerned unless GudaGuda 3 comes and goes and nothing is said.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Even if they don't do it soon, it's an event that isn't tied to anything- no new Servants come out, there's no massively limited units on banner, it isn't a collab event so they don't have to pay another company or get anybody else's approval to go ahead.

They can just save it for a content drought, which we definitely don't have right now.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Didn't we do this event like 3 months ago.

Why is it back already.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries

Uhmm yeah Viva la Salt
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki View Post

Why is it back already.
    We had this event over a year ago. The original started March of 2019. We've had Chacha awhile already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Uhh rerun before the Souji Alter?

Anyone know how good Souji Alter is gameplaywise? I need to save for Summer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Giving ChocOkita a quick look, here we go. As for the grade, I'm doing a standard system of F - A+. Or at least what I find as standard, as that was my schooling system. :|

Tagging this self-analysis
    Alter Ego Class, decent Max HP at lv. 90, with high damage as well at around 12.5k each without Fous/CEs.
    Passives give a 17.5% debuff resist, 10% boost to Crit damage,

QQABB deck with 4-hit Quicks, 3-hit Arts, and 3-hit Busters, and with a 5-hit Extra.

First skill buffs her Quick and Buster cards between 20-30% for 3 turns, so buffing 80% of her normal cards. 6-turn max CD.
    Second skill gives 20-30% self NP Charge, 300-500% Crit star absorption, eventual Strengthen in a couple years to boost attack by 10-20%. 6-turn max CD.
    Third skill boost NP damage between 20-30% with a 1-time evade that lasts 3 turns. 5-turn max CD.

AoE Buster NP, therefore allowing for a Buster brave chain. 300-500% damage, lowers enemy Buster resistance for 3 turns between 30-50% dependent on Overchage.

Ascensions take Saber and Assassin Pieces/Monuments.
    Skills take Saber/Assassin gems, Octuplet Crystals, Ice Crystals, Gallstones and Wine to level, none needed in mass quantities. Worst would be 24 Ice Crystals or 27 Wine for all 3 skills.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an Alter Ego, great against Foreigners when they appear, good against Cav classes, shit against Knight classes.
    Great hit counts on her cards, and the first skill buffing 4 of the 5 of them for an entire turn reset is a great boost.
    Skills have nothing that supports the team, all about her. Focuses on two things: Crits, thanks to her passive and reinforced by her 2nd skill to boost star gather weight; and her NP, with 30% Charge and Damage boosts on her 2nd and 3rd skills.

Honestly, it feels like she's a arriving a bit late to the party for her time in the sun. Buster focus is good, though a certain Green card's time is coming - for those who can build for it.

She's very solid gameplay wise imo, but doesn't massively stand out in any one real category either. Definitely a positive that she's a Crit-focused Servant with an option to also be used for the boost to her NP damage. But if you need AoE damage there's plenty of Berserkers out there that can farm just as well without restrictions on damage against Knight classes. Also, Jeanne Alter is a fair example of a Crit-focused Servant that overshadows her with her skills on that front - along with no damage drop off against anything but Moon Cancers, of which there is currently only one of in NA. She is better than the Dragon Witch at building stars, but likely need a dedicated star-gen Servant to get the most out of her. I guess her one true niche would be to be a Crit-focused Servant to wield against Foreigners, but that's an extremely rare niche right now.

Overall personal grade: B

Personally I'm rolling for the event, not necessarily for her. But I'm also a choco lover, so I'd definitely like to add her to my Chaldea if she does come, but not 'breaking the bank' for her like I would for someone else coming later this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Ah ok, looks like she's nothing great but useable. Just gonna throw some tickets then
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    RIP Tsundere ojousama

Some competing debate on this. V it occurs to me that backstage staff is essentially JP - who had to delay plans? I wonder if that why rerun button was hit early.

The theory that our schedule needs accelerating to make necessary milestones for anniversary campaign also sounds plausible will that kinda disappoint. Small ration is fine for her I guess (though this half year my luck been kinda high)

I'm guessing Bride arts and buffs get high enough to be a significant support. I see her a lot on the np looping diagrams
    I have some pretty strong feelngs towards Okitan. When I started in JP in the Lost Belt era using a brand new account, I started with a team of Skadi, Mordred, Sigurd, and Brynhildr during 4th anniversary. And then I got Okitan in the GSSR.

She carried me through the Lost Belts and multiple events because while she doesn't offer the pinnacle of any one thing I honestly don't think there is a servant who has such broad applicability. She has class advantage against more units than anything except Kiara and berserkers without class disadvantage except against a single future assassin. In addition to all of the classes you can bring her against without a berserkers ability to melt, she offers AoE for wave clearing and farming, 30% battery and NP damage up to make each of those things easier, star absorb and card mods to boost crit damage to hilarious levels without requiring extensive support, an evade to protect herself, and the buster damage debuff on target lets other teammates pile on damage.

Basically, she isn't the best in any one area. But she is good to great in nearly every situation barring fighting against Knights. Cu Alter is a similar unit, except he can't really farm or wave clear like she can while being better against more bosses. I actually rate them pretty similarly.

If you aren't a superwhale who has every option, I highly recommend her just because of how many roles you can stick her in and get bank. If you are a superwhale, you'll get her anyway. Basically, get her if at all possible.
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki View Post

Why is it back already.
    That's last year
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Blog Entries
    Yeah that rounds things up pretty well; the relatively low requirement for boosting her skills is a definite positive too. If you have a gap for either AoE Buster NP or Crit damage, she's very solid and worthwhile. Just by now I've got other options that do those roles a bit better so she's not necessary for me. But ofc won't say no if she comes around.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Nobu Nobu

Waiting for the poster girl banner.

Nobuuuuuu

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Wanna roll for Okitan, but I have no idea how far away Skadi is, so eff that.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    We had this event over a year ago. The original started March of 2019. We've had Chacha awhile already.

I have some pretty strong feelngs towards Okitan. When I started in JP in the Lost Belt era using a brand new account, I started with a team of Skadi, Mordred, Sigurd, and Brynhildr during 4th anniversary. And then I got Okitan in the GSSR.

She carried me through the Lost Belts and multiple events because while she doesn't offer the pinnacle of any one thing I honestly don't think there is a servant who has such broad applicability. She has class advantage against more units than anything except Kiara and berserkers without class disadvantage except against a single future assassin. In addition to all of the classes you can bring her against without a berserkers ability to melt, she offers AoE for wave clearing and farming, 30% battery and NP damage up to make each of those things easier, star absorb and card mods to boost crit damage to hilarious levels without requiring extensive support, an evade to protect herself, and the buster damage debuff on target lets other teammates pile on damage.

Basically, she isn't the best in any one area. But she is good to great in nearly every situation barring fighting against Knights. Cu Alter is a similar unit, except he can't really farm or wave clear like she can while being better against more bosses. I actually rate them pretty similarly.

If you aren't a superwhale who has every option, I highly recommend her just because of how many roles you can stick her in and get bank. If you are a superwhale, you'll get her anyway. Basically, get her if at all possible.
    I was gonna roll for Okitan anyway because cute, but I just realised I also need her to fill my "AoE Alter Ego" niche. Damn, I wish I hadn't thrown those tickets in the Apoc banner.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Wanna roll for Okitan, but I have no idea how far away Skadi is, so eff that.
    Likely about 2 months in mid-July.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

You guys will most likely be fine since you've all been playing for a long time but a lot of the people saving for Skadi and expecting her to be a god for them are going to find her to be severely underwhelming. She doesn't really work without a solid infrastructure surrounding her.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm probably staying busterchad for life. My line up is pretty solid that I don't feel like revamping my whole play-style for Skadi. I really just need Gilgamesh NP2 and a decent AOE Berserker like Mama to farm more efficiently.

And well, Waver of course...

US Friend Code
    Skadi is boring as a character so even if she were a broken god that worked with every team and made the game unloseable I still wouldn't roll.

Blog Entries
    I havent been able to just roll over everything with a swarm of berserkers like I used to. I miss that. Having said that mama still trolls most encounters with her NP into crit brave chain combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.