Page 1464 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 4649641364141414541459146214631464146514661469147415141564 ... LastLast
Results 29,261 to 29,280 of 38026

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Wanna roll for Okitan, but I have no idea how far away Skadi is, so eff that.
    The biggest matter of importance for Skadi rolling, is how high your login streak is. Since we have a retroactive reward so that all 50 day bonuses give 10 extra SQ for a total of 30, if you have the maximum of 1050 you will receive over 200 SQ right as Skadi's banner starts. The shop will also have something around 20 tickets in the shop, we get the Epic of Remnant bonus for another 40 SQ. And I think there was a login bonus for more SQ.

Basically the anniversary this year gifts an enormous amount of SQ to roll with.
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    $_$!
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    more for my summer budget

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Skadi is boring as a character so even if she were a broken god that worked with every team and made the game unloseable I still wouldn't roll.
    I have almost no good quick servants, Fran's the only good AOE, and a few ST, but no-one that really stands out. I'm just rolling her because it's Scathach.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I have almost no good quick servants, Fran's the only good AOE, and a few ST, but no-one that really stands out. I'm just rolling her because it's Scathach.
    Spoiler:
    It's not Scathach so unless you only care about the looks, save your Quartz.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I've got a good chunk of Quick Servants, I'll be fine.

Also I have no Merlin or Waver, and that's incredibly painful when it comes to farming events.

Also it's Skadi, and she's adorable, and also is in Scathach's body, which is chef-kiss-worthy.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Fran is good enough if you have BB. Since BB has debuff removal and debuff immunity on her skillset you can use her to enable Fran to NP loop. As Fran is basically number one in Berserker AoE damage its honestly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Spoiler:
    It's not Scathach so unless you only care about the looks, save your Quartz.
    Spoiler:

Skadi isn't a full takeover, Scathach is largely present in her personality. That's why her actual name that she goes by is Scathach=Skadi (スカサハ=スカディ.) Or Scathach-sama as she states in her dialogue: Stop addressing me as "Scáthach". That is not me. Don't lump me together with the likes of a Heroic Spirit of the Human Order. "Then what should I call you"...you ask? That's right, huh. Hmmm. Then, call me "Scáthach-sama". Add a "-sama" to it. Understood?
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

I'm aiming for Skadi because having the big 4 support give me more options. I can use any friend servants and have the support to boost them. When I firsts started I found my self always using friends Wavers but once Tamamo came I was able to feel less constricted on choose friend support.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Skadi is boring as a character so even if she were a broken god that worked with every team and made the game unloseable I still wouldn't roll.
    Summmeeerrr
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wtf, 5 days of this last stage feels a bit ridiculous after 1 day each for the previous two.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'll roll for skadi because i want all the infinite stones.

I already have Merlin and Tamamo, Waver i can get in two years if he doesn't come until than and Bride and Reines have banners next year.
    Last edited by telesbleach; May 10th, 2020 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    should have another shot at Waver this year near Sept. with the next Fest iirc the calendar right.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Kinda overwhelmed with the separate ladders, especially right after coming out of Apocrypha. Ran out of apples too. *sigh*

Hopefully fielding out Chacha CEs is enough to get all her Copies and Ascension mats.

Blog Entries
    You'll need to hit 600k from each point ladder in order to get the 4th copy of her ascension mat / 5th copy of her, but don't stress it too much. You'll already have gotten a fair amount of free Oda points from the first two days, and the event runs until next Tuesday night, the 19th. Plenty of time to hit that number I imagine. The stages will be over Friday I think, if we're going all 120h of Stage 3. Than can see how the other Free Quests do as far as points and shop currency drops.

On a side note, woo Wolves of Mibu CE drop, so can MLB this second copy once I get 300k for Shinsengumi~

Lastly, does the point boost from the Chacha CEs keep stacking? I've got the one from last year and been using Supports with them for two at 120% - if I bought the copies for a 3rd MLB, would I have a 180% boost?

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by telesbleach View Post
    I'll roll for skadi because i want all the infinite stones.

I already have Merlin and Tamamo, Waver i can get in two years if he doesn't come until than and Bride and Reines have banners next year.
    Reines? I haven't heard anything about her. What's her gimmick?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    She usually isn’t around if sunshine is
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Reines' NP neutralizes class defense disadvantage, like Caster Nero's Seven Crowns or Semiramis' Double Summon, but for whole party.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That^ and 30% batery 40% attack for a single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    You'll need to hit 600k from each point ladder in order to get the 4th copy of her ascension mat / 5th copy of her, but don't stress it too much. You'll already have gotten a fair amount of free Oda points from the first two days, and the event runs until next Tuesday night, the 19th. Plenty of time to hit that number I imagine. The stages will be over Friday I think, if we're going all 120h of Stage 3. Than can see how the other Free Quests do as far as points and shop currency drops.

On a side note, woo Wolves of Mibu CE drop, so can MLB this second copy once I get 300k for Shinsengumi~

Lastly, does the point boost from the Chacha CEs keep stacking? I've got the one from last year and been using Supports with them for two at 120% - if I bought the copies for a 3rd MLB, would I have a 180% boost?
    Yes, you can add more bonus for the ladder currency. Please note that the best nodes for this event won't release until these early chapters are complete. You'll want to clear all of the current content on natural AP and only apple later in the event to finish up as necessary.
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Ty ttest; fits perfectly for me anyhow, been gearing up for inventory at work since Friday, natural AP is all I really want to use early on here. :3

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: