Page 1514 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 51410141414146415041509151215131514151515161519152415641614 ... LastLast
Results 30,261 to 30,280 of 37944

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bold of you to assume everyone has a better option for every situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bold of you to assume everyone has access to double Castoria.

Though I don't know why we're talking about a servant that won't show up for 2 years in the first place.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Bold of you to assume everyone has access to double Castoria.
    You should take a look at my FL. I swear it's gotta be an 80% capture rate at least and it's awful.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    damn forgot to log in for 2 days and already 10+ fgodrones drop me from friend list

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Time Locked Events suck.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. Though at least if you're done with everything but the final few missions, you can just farm out other stuff like embers/qp/mats :3.

One big positive I'm noticed with the recent Strengthening surge to level all of my lower rarity and outlier high rarity Servants, is that now most of them are at FA stage and I'm really noticing that I no longer need to worry about buying Pieces/Monuments in the shop. :3
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Finally got around to starting the event. What’s weird is despite this being third run I don’t remember any of this crap. I must have paid as little attention the last two times as I intend to pay now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Say what you want, but if you had to pick between farming a lotto with 5 CE slots and whichever MC vs 6 CE slots and plugsuit, you'd go with the plugsuit option unless you don't actually care about the lotto at all.
    would you tho? With good drops you can afford to fuse early to match 5CE vs 6CE

i'd say any suit + 5CE is much more preferable for manual farming than 6 CE plugsuit agony
    for macro maximizing drops makes sense but even so fuck plugsuit

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Man, this event is really easy to farm. I simply field every bonus servant I have and by making use of last year CE I feel like I'm pretty much halfway done with the shop.

Also no break bar bosses, you can really tell it was another era. I struggle to think of an easier re-rerun? Even KnK was a bit of a pain.
    Last edited by Jin Uzuki; September 3rd, 2020 at 06:24 AM.

US Friend Code
    I read somewhere that this Event was specifically designed so that Urobuchi could run through it fairly easy, so there's that too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    would you tho? With good drops you can afford to fuse early to match 5CE vs 6CE
    Not really the point I'm making from my comment, but fine, let's add in the assumption that there remains a difference in drop bonus between 5 CE slots and 6 CE slots, cause otherwise there's not an issue at hand. Even then, when those situations pop up, Arts would still have the option to slot in Lunchtime for better bond point gains.

i'd say any suit + 5CE is much more preferable for manual farming than 6 CE plugsuit agony
    for macro maximizing drops makes sense but even so fuck plugsuit
    Preferable is different from willingness. I'd prefer not to have to use plugsuit myself, but, if plugsuit gets me the best results, then I will use plugsuit because the minor additional annoyance is outweighed by the better drops.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Just depends on what you value more- the massive chunk of mystic code exp you want, or the extra drops that a single CE would get you.

I'd be completely fine going from 6 CEs to 5 in exchange for the ridiculous amount of EXP the newer Mystic Codes need, especially given that I almost never even get 5 in my party in the first place. Consequences of not having a Waver, you've got to use a charge CE if the event doesn't give you one.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Just depends on what you value more- the massive chunk of mystic code exp you want, or the extra drops that a single CE would get you.

I'd be completely fine going from 6 CEs to 5 in exchange for the ridiculous amount of EXP the newer Mystic Codes need, especially given that I almost never even get 5 in my party in the first place. Consequences of not having a Waver, you've got to use a charge CE if the event doesn't give you one.
    Only MCs I'd say where XP sink is a valid concern are default and Arctic/Polar. Everything else either has a trivial XP requirement or doesn't meaningfully improve with levels. Even then, you have plenty of opportunities to level those MCs outside of a lotto/raid event. For example, take the new one that JP just got with Summer 5. I've used it exclusively for the event and already have it at level 8 from natural AP + maybe 3 gold apples worth of apple use, and that's without using any MC XP boosting CEs.

Default is actually very quick to level up. The early game ones that take kind of a long time to level are Plugsuit, Mage's, and Atlas. But Arctic is by far the worst offender.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh. Looking at the XP tables for MCs, seems like default Chaldea actually has the lowest XP requirement of them all. In order of default Chaldea, Plugsuit+MA+Atlas, Arctic, and everything else:

That aside, I'd say this still lends support to how unnecessary it is to worry about MC XP during a lotto/raid event due to overall low XP requirements or MCs not having skills that really improve with level (Atlas, MA). Non-event stuff isn't that bad to deal with, and you don't need to be going bonkers crazy making 3t setups either.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I just want to get Atlus maxxed out becasue it's so useless and it sitting at lvl 8 but everything else at 9 or 10 just bugs me. And lotto's are a great place to get it done. Though I'd still rather run every Event CE/Servant with a bonus I can than toss on an Olga CE sicne that's the main focus. But taking an extra turn to clear out the first wave with face cards annoys me about the same as using a plugsuit and bringing in another round of buffs, so I go with the setup that accomplishes 2 goals at the same time.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, the only ones I have left to max are the Polar and Atlas ones, and I can't even max those with out-of-event play since no Waver + no MLB Kscope = I have to use MA uniform to three-turn anything, or else bring along Helena and Plugsuit, which is exactly the same thing but with extra steps.

It really fucking sucks that the biggest timesaves are locked behind gacha.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Shuten/Raikou/Izou/Munenori banner incoming.

Assuming waver don't dry me, i can try to get more nps for Izou and Raikou.

US Friend Code
    I didn't play the original Event, so I'm wondering, is it still possible to obtain Royal Brand MC from this rerun?
    Don't want to buy from Rare Prism Shop if possible.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'd like to NP5 Izou, but it all depends on how much Waver's banner will leave me (Assuming it leaves me something lol).