Page 1525 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 52510251425147515151520152315241525152615271530153515751625 ... LastLast
Results 30,481 to 30,500 of 37947

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    iirc someone worked out it's like 100 or so Gold Apples between now and Xmas, but not 100% sure on that.
    I may not even achieve net 0 gain for Apples.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Well this was fun, I've ended at 100 boxes since I'm not too keen on the contents of the boxes. But I did like the drops from the final node, soaps and roots were really needed for my servants and now I have a decent amount.

I looked at the lottery and nodes for Christmas event and I'm seeing that there's gonna be a need for a lot of lancers to be buffed for 3 turning, luckily my Eresh can help with that. My Parvati is only NP1 so I'm not enthusiastic about her chances for looping with Skadi.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm I hadn't looked that far into the clairvoyance yet, good to know though Dreams. Honestly in the same boat with you, Eresh will do work but my Parv is NP1 and I haven't skilled her at all :3
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

NP2 Dantes / double Skadi / Waver can 3-turn all the lottos up to and including Christmas 2021, so I'm pretty much set. Christmas 2021 is especially easy since the MLB Lotto CE has 50% charge, 15% quick up and 15% np gain up. And it's pure atk.

Blog Entries
    Final toll, two fights (not boxes, fights, each netting me an apple I will never use) and one of the high difficulty ticket fights as well as the final fight with Gil. All told, 4 matches

so yeah, back pats coming my way, I really left it all on the field for this event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Using the words of that one Disney girl, I'm freeee.

okay, farming over. 365 boxes. plus whatever change I get from AP regen, but it won't be much.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So focused on getting Steels and Bones that I actually have over 2K tickets now. Time to spin.

By the way, will we get CCs that give NP Strength Up or Debuffs to enemies soon?

There's no hell like reverse QP hell.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    109 082 468
    I can't even burn qp on skills without spending lores now
    no grails left
    still need dust for long term plans though, despite bones and a bunch of other crap being the bottleneck
    feels just like apo again lel, except apo had more mat variety so I wasn't as hard locked
    FGONA Friendcode: 109 082 468
    IGN: Genesys
    Normal Supports: (all skills 10/10/10)
    Merlin-90-Chaldea Lunchtime, Nero Bride-90-Heroic Portrait, Kuro-90-HND, Scathach-100-Sumo, Medb-90-Halloween Princess, Waver-90-Mona Lisa, Shiki-100-Sumo, Heracles-90-Castle of Snow, Hokusai-90-Dive to Blue

This SQ is impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, does she not attack if you hit her with face cards?

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    109 082 468
    pretty sure it's just that her snack-eating skill costs an action, and if there are three enemies on field, she only gets one action
    E:
    nvm I don't understand anything
    also she didn't use her snack eating skill sometimes for no discernable reason
    Last edited by Genesys; September 25th, 2020 at 03:14 AM.
    FGONA Friendcode: 109 082 468
    IGN: Genesys
    Normal Supports: (all skills 10/10/10)
    Merlin-90-Chaldea Lunchtime, Nero Bride-90-Heroic Portrait, Kuro-90-HND, Scathach-100-Sumo, Medb-90-Halloween Princess, Waver-90-Mona Lisa, Shiki-100-Sumo, Heracles-90-Castle of Snow, Hokusai-90-Dive to Blue

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh thank god. I don't know which of you has the max Parvati with MLB Damage but you single-handedly got me through the Jaguar node. Being able to two turn the Summers and then load the backline with Damage Ce Sabers to chip away at Taiga made it so much easier.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Jesus, I actually beat this awful CQ, and it wasn't even on purpose.

I was fielding a test comp with Parvati + Skadi + Merlin in the frontline and Mash + Cu Alter + Cu Lancer in the backline to check how well charm-locking would work, and Parvati managed to nuke all of the pets before getting offed.

Skadi is a surprisingly competent stall servant once you slap on a Prisma Cosmos and a few Garden of Avalon stacks.

But seriously, fuck this CQ. Who thought it was a good idea to let the boss arbitrarily decide not to use her own gimmick? I thought Rice Man was bad, but for fuck's sake, this takes the cake for shitty gameplay design.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and Gandr is still fucked on NA because it still has 100% accuracy instead of 500%.

598,535,004 (NA)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh, when did plugsuit stun ever get updated to make it guaranteed on JP? I still see it fail occasionally against non-debuff/stun immune enemies that have MR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Uh, when did plugsuit stun ever get updated to make it guaranteed on JP? I still see it fail occasionally against non-debuff/stun immune enemies that have MR.
    it never failed for me on JP

outside of times when the target had debuff/stun immunity and I wasn't paying attention
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You've never used it against someone like Euryale then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    It failed for me last Salter memorial marathon, never forgetti
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Finally, FINALLY. I lost count on how many attempts I took for this CQ.

Like Mattias, I had Parvati to thank for due to her Charm + NP Charge, it really helped me in a pinch. Spamming Musashi's NP with 2 CS to bombard Taiga until I reached this point.

There's more CQ, but this one drained me so bad, I'm not in the mood for it. Maybe I'll try them in the final day.

New CQ was tricky I won using BB, Merlin, Jeanne Ruler (support), Mash, David, and Herc with bond CE. Had to use this team a few time since it seemed to be getting the closest, lost once when the enemy had 1 HP I wanted to scream at that time. The AI seemed to know my plan the first few tries on the last try it went dumb and spread its attack out. Times like this do make me think that Tamamo would be so powerful if her second skill worked on the whole party.