Page 1544 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 54410441444149415341539154215431544154515461549155415941644 ... LastLast
Results 30,861 to 30,880 of 38003

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    I missed my chance to get it last time, so I wouldn’t know.
    I still somehow ended up with Tomoe, so it’s not like I really lost anything.

Mashu’s Guide to Surviving Chaldea #167: Whoever it is that started comparing Arash to a suicide bomber, you're not entirely wrong. But you're still fired once we figure out who you are, jerk.

So, it was you all along, Deathhappens. Sorry, you’ve been a good Master, but you’re fired.
    Out a cannon, one hopes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Delet erryone not replacing lunchtime with MLB teatime y/n?
    *whistles innocently to the tune of no MP CEs*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    since i have those fresh new friend slots, if anyone wants to add me feel free. don't really care if you're new or whatever, but if you have a support caster equipped make sure they're 10 in the relevant skills

Spoiler:
    Request sent!
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I did another roll today. My luck was bad last time (only 3 stars servants and the 4 star CEs were once the normal ones like Verdant Sound of Destruction after 900 quartz) I'm F2P so this hurt a lot but I wanted Chu (like Tama and Gil I would like get one of every form of them) so I decided to go all in with my remaining quartz. Over 500 quartz this time my CEs were pretty good I finally got 2030 (2 actually) and now I have 5 Prisma Cosmos, but I can't decide I should Max, I've use this CE on Tama and Merlin at the some time. Now the servants I rolled 8 Danzos (I think I'll burn 3 or is there a reason to keep the spars). Then I had 2 Riders come Martha and Astolfo. I thought I'd get another Danzos but Mochizuki came instead. This is when the head servants come (all 4 star berserkers kept getting my hope up) Penthesilea, Ibaraki-Douji and Atalante (I think I might going to skip Melt but I hope she is a good stand in). Then it was over because Chu finally saw fit to end my sadness and came. I'm happy but sad at how few quartz I have left. Guess I need to start saving again.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; November 8th, 2020 at 12:17 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Congratulations! May he brings you victory from this point onward

Thanks he may have cost a lot but it makes me glad I saved for this. I'm sure he will bring many victory's I can't remember how many time I used a support Chu in Nero/Gil Fest and it won it for me. Also does anyone know what are some good Command Code set ups for him or a list on which CC works best with which Servant? I have yet to use any CC yet because I'd want not to wast any remover.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Since i have a lot of favorites, i decided to hold on using CCs until they make the changes to it down the line, by that point there will be more options and more freedom of use, so for now i just collect.

also

come to the YOLO side, its less painfull when you fail.

US Friend Code
    There will be more decent CCs released down the road, so no need to rush to apply them, and Cu Alter is really self-sufficient without those when his Skills are maxed out for less CDs.

...But, if you want, you could compensate for his weakness that comes with being a Zerker, namely low star weight, by giving his facecards CCs that could increase his star weight if you like to crit.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; November 8th, 2020 at 08:42 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Horse Dad achieved

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Got Parvati in the end, I doubt she will be effective at NP1, but it's a start. Plus maybe she'll be able to take out Christmas' archers node, since I can't use Gil for that?

Anyway, we get 30 quartz soon, don't we? If Cuzilla's banner is still on, I'll probably give it a try, I'd really like for him to be NP2.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She can still loop NP1 from what I know, but you're going to want to max skill her and probably Double Skadi to do it; this year's Xmas is why I went NP2 for her since both the lottery currency and one of the standard shop currency best nodes are all Archers, so AoE Lancers will be highly valuable. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki View Post
    Got Parvati in the end, I doubt she will be effective at NP1, but it's a start. Plus maybe she'll be able to take out Christmas' archers node, since I can't use Gil for that?

Anyway, we get 30 quartz soon, don't we? If Cuzilla's banner is still on, I'll probably give it a try, I'd really like for him to be NP2.
    Any of the SR ticket Quick loopers are fine at NP1, just don't expect neutral damage nodes to be doable. As for Cu Alter, I'd advise against it mostly because how often do you actually use Cu Alter's NP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    She can still loop NP1 from what I know, but you're going to want to max skill her and probably Double Skadi to do it; this year's Xmas is why I went NP2 for her since both the lottery currency and one of the standard shop currency best nodes are all Archers, so AoE Lancers will be highly valuable. :|
    She's already fully maxed (Her mats were a joke, which was surprising ???), but I'm mostly worried about how effective she will be at killing some W3 and even some W2 after struggling a lot with NP1 Edmond this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Any of the SR ticket Quick loopers are fine at NP1, just don't expect neutral damage nodes to be doable. As for Cu Alter, I'd advise against it mostly because how often do you actually use Cu Alter's NP?
    I mostly use him for CQ with double Merlin, but I like the servant and I pumped him to 100 with max Fous, so I'd really like to turn him into my definitive powerhouse, so to speak.
    Last edited by Jin Uzuki; November 8th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

US Friend Code
    Been skeptical about Bradamas, considering how it went in JP. Is it still happening?

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Been skeptical about Bradamas, considering how it went in JP. Is it still happening?
    If the only supposed controversy was the spoilery references that the author of some work was angry about, that's very easily edited out when the event is translated. I really don't see why they'd skip it.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    If the only supposed controversy was the spoilery references that the author of some work was angry about, that's very easily edited out when the event is translated. I really don't see why they'd skip it.
    I see, that's reassuring. I would hate to miss out Samba Santa.

Blog Entries
    So I am not saying that mayyyyyyybe I had been sorta not paying attention to my FP but upon learning 5 star XP was in the free gacha I decided to divest myself of some of my extra and well

after quite some time clicking ten roll I have finally got under a million (something like 999,999 currently) I have gathered quite a bit of XP and maybe sorta *cough* rolled an avenger *cough*

so yeah maybe I shoulda been...doing something with that before now
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Aside from trying to roll Angra back during the Zero event and rerun, there's not much a compelling reason to roll FP after you NP5 all the C/UC/R Servants you can get from it. Can be nice to get R event gacha CEs for a new event, but that generally can be done within 300k FP.

But yeah, with lottos giving so much FP + this QoL update, there's not much reason to run XP dailies anymore unless you're a brand new player.

Raising CE levels is tedious and leads to a small enough increase in damage that most people won't be bothered to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Aside from trying to roll Angra back during the Zero event and rerun, there's not much a compelling reason to roll FP after you NP5 all the C/UC/R Servants you can get from it. Can be nice to get R event gacha CEs for a new event, but that generally can be done within 300k FP.

But yeah, with lottos giving so much FP + this QoL update, there's not much reason to run XP dailies anymore unless you're a brand new player.

Raising CE levels is tedious and leads to a small enough increase in damage that most people won't be bothered to do it.
    Well, I don't know about you but seeing as I'm perpetually short of XP (and QP to use it) and my FP gains are norhing to write home about, I'll still be hitting the XP dailies for the foreseeable future (when I feel the need to level someone, at least).
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    *cough* rolled an avenger *cough*
    cupboard or burn?

Even when new bronze turn up, the most useful of them are male, so I guess for you question is whether you've np5'd the silver girls. Then the bronze eventually.

-

With all the extra stuff in the fp pool I guess upping to 300k is a good idea -_-

And even jiggling around the skills of servants I don't use but might be useful, calculator still says I'll be fine so long as I do events :V
    Door farming forever I guess?

Also came across a welfare rare prism forecast. Doesn't seem like numbers are bad, so considering np3 an archer I don't wanna use.
    *Sigh* 5* archers are all weirdos
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

+2000 atk is actually a pretty big deal. for loopers it's very important but everyone with a damaging NP benefits from it a lot.
    that aside there really isn't a need to level more than a handful of CEs.

US Friend Code
    Decide to try Abby's banner instead since I still don't have a Foreigner and I don't really want Medb.

Spoiler:

She really is the queen of spooks.