Page 1583 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 58310831483153315731578158115821583158415851588159316331683 ... LastLast
Results 31,641 to 31,660 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Too bad that Miyu shares Fujino's fate.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I have Merlin. He is in the cupboard at bond and XP level 1. Don’t care about him either!
    Yeah but imagine a Merlin that you could actually use without digging for someones support.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Yeah but imagine a Merlin that you could actually use without digging for someones support.
    i won’t say that I never use him in a support, but it’s pretty rare. When I hear something is mandatory is nigh so my hackles getup and I want to find another way around. I almost never use waiver either. If I need a caster, the goodwife is good enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hope everyone still has their CEs from the first run - for those that were there anyhow ofc. Yay for a Quick variant this time around!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    H-Haha, yeah, I sure do still have the CEs. Yup.

US Friend Code
    First Prisma event here, so no CEs. Oh well, I'll just focus on getting Chloe and her mats.

Same case with CCC later too.

i won’t say that I never use him in a support, but it’s pretty rare. When I hear something is mandatory is nigh so my hackles getup and I want to find another way around. I almost never use waiver either. If I need a caster, the goodwife is good enough!
    I agree the goodwife works great though I admit I still used Merlin in some matches. Though now that her bond has increased I'm back to using almost all the time. I'm impressed you rarely use waiver. I tip my hat to people like you who can find imaginative strategy's to win. I try but I fail more then win when I do.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    I mean, her NP is a budget version of Merlin so for those who didn't get him, she'll be an adequate replacement in that regard. Of course her skills don't even compare to Dick Wizard, but still neat to bring alternate imouto home if possible.
    Nobody uses Miyu to act as a lower rarity Merlin or anyone else. If she didn't have a targetable 30% battery, she'd be hands down the worst SR, and that's saying something when Stheno exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    EDIT: wrong thread
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

C-Rank Presence Ignored TheAbsolutistsCreed's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    068,149,146/IGN: Emprisk
    Been waiting on Prilya forever... It's too bad I burnt the four star and 3 star Gacha CE's I had because I had stupidly thought it was never coming back.

US Story Support:

Blog Entries
    :|

Honestly don't plan to use her much myself, just want to bring her home if gacha lets me. Anyhoo, got my Event list set up in advance; probably going to keep Skadi on the All slot. No Event Servants in the Saber, Lancer, Assassin or Berserker slots so I'm just filling those with my best AoE'ers, trying to spread out NP types for the event CEs to go on.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Well, I want ridicule you for not using those two awesome supports, who also happen to be good characters, but I can't, as I am firmly determined burn Castoria (or any other non mud Arthoria) if she ever spook my rolls...

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Nobody uses Miyu.
    ftfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Well, I want ridicule you for not using those two awesome supports, who also happen to be good characters, but I can't, as I am firmly determined burn Castoria (or any other non mud Arthoria) if she ever spook my rolls...

see you are crueler then me. I have both Merlin and waiver but I didn’t burn them. Just shoved them in the cupboard.

and thinking about it it amuses me that I have taken a world renowned and popular wizard and shoved him in the cupboard.

I am using that device to its original purpose, I have become one with the Vernon

US Friend Code
    After reading her skills, Miyu would've been decent if her kit weren't mostly for herself. A self-offensive buff with non-damaging NP(self-harm even) feels too wasteful imo. She just has too much Demerits that would make her viable as a good support. And she doesn't have a buff to generate stars.

Meanwhile, Hans will get Strengthening in February that would get him even closer to being budget Merlin plus removing the Demerit.

Blog Entries
    Damn, shop and missions have a wealth of mats. Def going to clear this one for sure.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    yeah I hear you. I didnt even realize I was out of statues until I went to ascend da vinci chan and turned out to be short. Nothing like a well timed event to load up eh?

Blog Entries
    Well shit, I just got out of my WoW raid to do some nightly AP burning, maintenance. I thought it was tomorrow night XD

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    So, do female Servants other than featured ones deal bonus damage by default or need event CEs equipped here? I have Medb and Onicure max ascended for this event.

Blog Entries
    I think besides the event Servants, every other Female (and some Genderless) only get the bonus attack and bonus specific card damage when one of the 3 CEs is on them.

Prillya girls and Mashu should have +100% atk by default, and the other featured magical girls + ShuCas get +50%, regardless of CE equipped.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: