Page 1616 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 61611161516156616061611161416151616161716181621162616661716 ... LastLast
Results 32,301 to 32,320 of 38002

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I remember this from the first time this ran on JP, but I'm still mad about >Astraea, goddess of justice

NO, Reines, Lady Justice is the Titan Themis and your Greek history professor was a quack.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I got Reines on my first ten spin and NP2 Luvia after I was done cashing out my 190 some odd quartz. I guess my love of ojous has served me well.
    That said, since pumping up Parv and Kama I didn't have any embers and QP is down to about 40 million, so I'm glad for things coming up.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This event is solid for passive QP gen though, with 500k every time you have a Rare enemy in your FQ run.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Wow, so many Bone and Dust rewards here. Must be resources to help leveling up Gray’s skills.

Done with all quests for now. Some of them were harder than others, like Setsubun with constant Burn stacks, or Babylonia because obvious reasons.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    15 tickets, 45sq, 200k FPs
    Highlight was my second Kaleido.
    1 5*, 2 4* and 3 3* CEs. Only one of those from FPs.

How curious. Being pseudoservants they irk me and so wasn't that interest anyway. And still no like the art for Luvia. Yet still still a certain pang from not winning the prizes. Fearsome this Gacha thing...

So this modern day girl who got magic mojo and a top tier magic item inserted in her outclasses the immortal master of runes and the land of shadows in holiday mode right? (will decide whether I max skills or not)

Also in first world world problems. Still don't know what CE to max next or who next to give Gold Fous and Grails.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who have you got Grailed and 2k/2k'd, and what candidates are you considering? I can provide some suggestions as to whom I would at that point. As for myself, my 2k/2ks are Raikou and OG Artoria will be there very soon. Grailed are Kuro and MHXX. Haven't really thought of whom to do next myself for the gold fous but I've got some time to think of candidates. Grails tho I haven't given any thought for a while, maybe soon I'll get around to it.

Also going by the hints there I guess you mean Gray > Summer Shishou, but not sure of the other one you're referring to, unless that whole bit of master of runes was also meaning Summer Shishou. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    58 missions done! This is a really enjoyable event with a pretty decent pace. My only criticism would be I want to hang out with Gray-tan more

US Friend Code
    The event kind of feels like it was written with Reines being the welfare in mind given how much time you spend with her. I'm glad they went with Gray as the welfare but it feels like that was a change from the original plan.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I remember this from the first time this ran on JP, but I'm still mad about >Astraea, goddess of justice

NO, Reines, Lady Justice is the Titan Themis and your Greek history professor was a quack.
    She's directly or indirectly associated with both Justice and Law in various sources. For starters:

Pseudo-Hyginus, Astronomica 2. 25 (trans. Grant) (Roman mythographer C2nd A.D.) :
    "[Constellation] Virgo. Hesiod calls her the daughter of Jove [Zeus] and Themis. Aratus says that she is thought to be daughter of Astraeus and Aurora [Eos], who lived at the time of the Golden Age of men and was their leader. On account of her carefulness and fairness she was called Justice [Dike], and at that time no foreign nations were attacked in war, nor did anyone sail over the seas, but they were wont to live their lives caring for their fields. But those born after their death began to be less observant of duty and more greedy, so that Justitia (Justice) [Dike] associated more rarely with men. Finally the disease became so extreme that it was said the Brazen Race was born; then she could not endure more, and flew away to the stars."

Nonnus, Dionysiaca 41. 263 ff (trans. Rouse) (Greek epic C5th A.D.) :
    "[Aphrodite addresses her daughter Harmonia :] ‘[Zeus] promised . . . that he would commit the precepts of Justice (Dike) to one of the cities allotted to me. I wish to learn whether the gift is reserved for land of Kypros (Cyprus) or Paphos or Korinthos (Corinth) or Sparta . . . or the noblemen's country of my own daughter Beroe. Have a care then for Justice (Dike), and grant harmony to the world, you who are Harmonia, the saviour of life! For I was sent here in haste by the Virgin of the Stars [Astraia (Astraea)] herself, the nurse of law-abiding men; and what is more, law-loving Hermes has passed on this honour to me, that I alone be enforcing the laws of marriage may preserve the men whom I have sown.’"

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Who have you got Grailed and 2k/2k'd, and what candidates are you considering? I can provide some suggestions as to whom I would at that point. As for myself, my 2k/2ks are Raikou and OG Artoria will be there very soon. Grailed are Kuro and MHXX. Haven't really thought of whom to do next myself for the gold fous but I've got some time to think of candidates. Grails tho I haven't given any thought for a while, maybe soon I'll get around to it.

Also going by the hints there I guess you mean Gray > Summer Shishou, but not sure of the other one you're referring to, unless that whole bit of master of runes was also meaning Summer Shishou. :|
    I've yet to use a Grail. I did use the 2Ks/2Ks on my Caster Tamamo after I increased her max bond.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 3rd, 2021 at 02:18 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    The event kind of feels like it was written with Reines being the welfare in mind given how much time you spend with her. I'm glad they went with Gray as the welfare but it feels like that was a change from the original plan.
    There’s precedent for this sort of thing. Melt got a similar amount of focus in SE.RA.PH

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Just RL things so haven't been putting much thought here.

But I just remembered that that Ushi finally got an animation update. It's years ahead but may give her some grail and gold fous just because.
    Also remembered my vague ideas - was considering grailing up a little the underleveled FSN crew. for all the good a few more levels will do for their low poweredness. heh.
    Otherwise maybe grailing up my 4* team to 90. I like a lot of the 4* more than the 5* weirdos.

Clairvoyance tells me I'm not all that interested in what raid has - so I guess just BP & QP things.

What CEs to level huh... have any been notable since Aerial Buster, HND, Sumo?
    Or shall I max another Imaginary Element...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. Looks like Gray is rated higher than the other AoE 4*.
    Just mildly annoyed that this modern girl with NP becomes a servant in assassin class for tenuous reasons is better than a legendary immortal master like Scathach lel.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You're not interested in some combination of scales, hearts, bones, dust, pages, babies, gears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Being a kinda ocd nerd I used the material simulator and put in my servants, servants I'm interested in regardless of likelihood of getting them and mats needed.

Looking at it just now, I realise I'm covered for mats apart from some mats that haven't been released yet. I don't even need to shop clear events but I'm doing it anyway. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, main reason is perhaps because I'm being selective on skills raised - though that's more on lores than mats. Mainly up to three of my favourites from each class maxed plus a bunch up to 6 across the board.

can't remember what state that's on. maybe I'll up overall skills levels someday.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    There’s precedent for this sort of thing. Melt got a similar amount of focus in SE.RA.PH
    That's true, huh

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I feel like you could argue the same for Okita Alter, though it wasn't nearly as effective there in my personal opinion.

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Prisma too.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    In events your main travelling buddy is either the event’s SSR or its welfare. I think in Ooku Pārvatī could’ve been the welfare, which fits given her role as a foil to Kama, but then to balance out Kama being the only new Servant, that plan was eventually scrapped.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    I feel like you could argue the same for Okita Alter, though it wasn't nearly as effective there in my personal opinion.
    Event length & writing quality.

Melt got this long-arse event, in which she takes over the Mash position, spends half the route telling you you're her bitch whilst aso protecting your dumb arse from literally everything, gives you good advice and gets quite happily attached to you, is happy when you decide to save Passionlip and herself, and then is revealed to have literally time travelled, killing two different versions of herself in the process, just to save you from Kiara.

Okitan shows up, is dumb and basically useless in fights, fights more, is slightly less useless, fights some more, is stronk now, is revealed to be CG, casts self destruct and takes the baddies with her, and then cries about how she doesn't wanna be separated from you, when the two of you haven't said ten sentences to each other that weren't "uh oh senpai, wyverns!".

They were trying to pull a blank slate character with Okitan, so if she didn't have the boobs, the ridiculous katana and those hilarious-awesome stilt boots, she'd basically be tanned Sieg.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Oh yeah. Looks like Gray is rated higher than the other AoE 4*.
    Just mildly annoyed that this modern girl with NP becomes a servant in assassin class for tenuous reasons is better than a legendary immortal master like Scathach lel.
    It's not the first time Scathach's been upstaged.

>Is released as a Lancer with ridiculously strong NP, but garbage NP gain, hitcounts, stargen, and a stupid shitty RNG skill
    >Within a few months Tamamo In A Bikini Lancer is released, and her NP gain, hitcounts & stargen are all better, and her NP isn't too much worse than yours outside your niche
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Helena just decide to spook me on the Waver Banner, I swear to god this damn banner is fucking with me.

I expect to pull NP2 Shera with the next ticket at this point.

I'm enjoying this event though, but a different node unlocking every time you complete a mission is getting annoying.
    Last edited by Jin Uzuki; May 4th, 2021 at 01:39 AM.