Page 1621 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 62111211521157116111616161916201621162216231626163116711721 ... LastLast
Results 32,401 to 32,420 of 38025

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    This event is weird. Romani is alive but Holmes is at Chaldea, and he didn't join until Epic of Remnant. I get that it's just a fun filler but it's weird.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, not sure at what point this event took place. And imagining both Roman and Holmes in the same room feels... well, wrong. Holmes should still suspect Roman if he's still present. And the two didn't interact with each other, even when they're in the same scene.

Even stranger that Da Vinci is nowhere to be seen, though Roman kept mentioning her does imply that she's also present.

I guess next up is Salazar's identity's reveal.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit I have 0 interest in this event and have just been clicking the SKIP button. Just farming hands upon AP refill for now. Jesus, why is this event 2 weeks?!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

comfy event, the story sections are short so i dont feel like i'm wasting my time. easy lore + grail is welcome too.

US Friend Code
    I voted for Arash’s ending because it’s my favorite, though I also want to see Tristan’s because I feel bad and want him to be happy.

But it doesn’t matter because Jalter will win because most people playing this game only care about the cute girl.

I just caught up and only just Arash's idea. I'll read the rest latter today. So I was wondering even after the vote will we be able to go to the story archive and see all the endings?

US Friend Code
    I voted for Salieri's, just because. Though It's almost a given Jalter will win because it's Jalter. And her idea involving Guda is the last push needed to choose hers over others if nothing else.

Holmes' claims to Hans about how he doesn't want others know how his methods work would've raised a huge warning sign about the nature of his character, but it was undermined by huge inconsistency in the story's settings, like the ones I mentioned before.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Hey, even I think Arash's is the most sensible development. The others seem too forced.

Also yeah, this was the issue I was sort of waiting for. The unexplained timey wimey shit of Roman and Holmes and stuff.
    Already at this point - and it was two years ago now - I was headcanoning that being in the same facility is that thing in the Lostroom perhaps gave everyone inside some kind of out of time property. An excuse for things like this and the hyberbolic time chamberness of so many seasonal events in like - two years.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    i tried to get Columbus on the rider day because i don't have him, but he didn't come.

today i got Caster Cú with a ticket, he's now np3.

i was busy so only now i'm gonna start the Meihousou thing.

I really thought that Ryōma and Arash should have just fused their ideas together since they both seem similar but in the end I choose Ryōma.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, Arash and Ryouma's ideas were probably the most attractive. I did like individual ideas from the others, mainly with each character having their own hidden motivation for coming to the meihousou, but tying it together with the royalty angle felt the best with what we'd gotten so far.

Alas, it seems like Jalter's leading in the polls by a solid 50%, with Arash in second-place at ten percent. I'm still gonna vote Ryouma, though.

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

US Friend Code
    Here's a comparison of JP and NA's results

Blog Entries
    Alright, Hunting Quests starting tomorrow night, and we're officially 2 weeks away from F/GC

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    Yep, Jalter won by a landslide, though I wish the scenes were longer after hearing her summary. So the inconsistencies are explained away by it being movie singularity? Feeling kinda mixed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Alright, Hunting Quests starting tomorrow night, and we're officially 2 weeks away from F/GC
    Please include Dusts. I still need a lot of those to max out Helena's skills, since she's the closest I got who functions like Waver.

No dust on the hunting quests.
    Proofs, bones, stakes, pages, soaps, scales and blood.

Blog Entries
    Also QP if you're lucky, some sort of Zerker mob that can spawn in the last wave that can drop 2m each time. Bring on the Bone, Proof, Stake and Steel nodes. Don't really need Pages. :|

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Bummer.

Welp, at least it got Bones and Proofs.

US Friend Code
    That last bit between Moriarty and Romani was cute

Blog Entries
    also for the coming Hunting Quests, looks like a lot of the first two waves for most of these Hunts are all bronze enemies, so the ol' Scoped Nito should be pretty useful. I might throw her onto my list for the coming week to let people use her.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    That last bit between Moriarty and Romani was cute
    I'm glad they addressed it though I wish the explanation was not that it was a movie so anything can happen. I originally thought the singularity would turn out to be a lingering wish by Romani granted by some miracle.