Page 1665 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 66511651565161516551660166316641665166616671670167517151765 ... LastLast
Results 33,281 to 33,300 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just realized, with a day left in this event, I haven't even tried any of the new CQs, I've just been doing last years.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I let FGA run for about 1-2 hours and it's already farmed another 20 boxes for me. I'll probably feed it 50 apples and let it run all night.

598,535,004 (NA)

That's an interesting program. How does it play for you? I mean do you need to tell it to focus on using your NP does it have a program that make the best choose? Maybe I'll try it some day but for now I think I'll stick to playing when I have time.

I just wonder is it O.K. to use it? This isn't one of those thing that will get the company mad and cancel your account?
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; September 15th, 2021 at 02:05 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Guide here. The gist is download the app, go to Auto Skill, then write up a set of instructions. Press toggle service, go into an FGO battle, press play, then the app will start executing the instructions you gave it.

I don't use FGA in most events but in lottos with the high amount of farming I use it.

O.K. thanks. If I get some time today I'll try it out or do it next lotto.

I'm reading the info and it's a lot to take in. So next lotto it is.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; September 15th, 2021 at 02:25 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Reached box 120.

Then I said fuck it and downloaded FGA.

Holy shit, this thing is actually genius.
    You are actually insane lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    O.K. thanks. If I get some time today I'll try it out or do it next lotto.

I'm reading the info and it's a lot to take in. So next lotto it is.
    It's pretty simple actually- just hit the same buttons you would hit if you were playing a real fight to record a battle config, set some parameters (how many refills, preferred support/preferred CE, etc) and let'er rip.

- - - Updated - - -

I should probably set it to farm me another bunch of boxes before the event ends tbh, I ran out of XP and QP yet again. Was too busy to do more than log in the past few days.
    That said, I really want to get on to something with a story to play through. Oniland rerun will do just fine.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

After leaving FGA on all night, I am now at box 200.

- - - Updated - - -

And I got 5 CE drops apparently, so now I can run a +10 bonus.

598,535,004 (NA)

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And that's a grand total of 45k tickets, good for 75 boxes. Good enough for me! Now to spend several hours over the next week or so opening the damn things, lol.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    53 boxes

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Fate/Grand Automata is nice and all, but:

A. The only 3T setups I can do need crits (no Skadi or Waver), so they can't be reliably automated

B. I play on iOS, and I'm not going to install Bluestacks just to specifically emulate both FGA and FGO on my computer

I've neglected CQs in favor of manually grinding boxes, because not having Skadi or Waver makes the trying the former pointless and doing the the latter necessary. As of now, I'm at 100 boxes opened and counting--the benefit of iOS, I suppose, is being able to use Switch Control to make touching any part of the screen activate the "10 lotto rolls" button. Pretty shameful that I was unable to clear any more CQs this year than I did last year--I beat the five I did last time, and couldn't manage any other (All the originals except Jaguars and MHXA). Here's to hoping that Skadi actually shows up on rerun, but I can't help but feel that missing that one Lore from Romulus and nine of those tickets is going to put my account further from the strength I need to "stay competitive."

At least the next lotto grind won't have a bunch of CQs to budget time towards. Nothing wrong with them, but they should honestly be their own "special challenge" event in the way that Prison Tower was. Way too much time to have to spend to get the most out of an event with both.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    53 boxes
    Same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Fate/Grand Automata is nice and all, but:

A. The only 3T setups I can do need crits (no Skadi or Waver), so they can't be reliably automated

B. I play on iOS, and I'm not going to install Bluestacks just to specifically emulate both FGA and FGO on my computer

I've neglected CQs in favor of manually grinding boxes, because not having Skadi or Waver makes the trying the former pointless and doing the the latter necessary. As of now, I'm at 100 boxes opened and counting--the benefit of iOS, I suppose, is being able to use Switch Control to make touching any part of the screen activate the "10 lotto rolls" button. Pretty shameful that I was unable to clear any more CQs this year than I did last year--I beat the five I did last time, and couldn't manage any other (All the originals except Jaguars and MHXA). Here's to hoping that Skadi actually shows up on rerun, but I can't help but feel that missing that one Lore from Romulus and nine of those tickets is going to put my account further from the strength I need to "stay competitive."

At least the next lotto grind won't have a bunch of CQs to budget time towards. Nothing wrong with them, but they should honestly be their own "special challenge" event in the way that Prison Tower was. Way too much time to have to spend to get the most out of an event with both.
    FWIW, I used support Waver (I don't have one myself) for my FGA 3Ts. Skadi never got off the bench all event.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, max investment Ishtar does help.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    72 boxes in the end. I gave all the new CQ's a try, but could only clear Bloodaxe and Gorgons (and even that one I needed 2 CS for instant NPs). Merlin was just too integral to all the setups I saw. I'm also 200 MP short of grabbing those Second Archive expansions that I had to put off until I could get Detective Fou.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

So, dead week ahead was expected, but not even an announcement of when we can expect the next event? Do they really think banner campaigns constitute content over at DW?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I have a handful of interludes and rank-ups to do thanks to the people I leveled during the 'fest, but still.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Blog Entries
    Going off the JP event list, we've probably got a dead week and then we're into Oniland rerun.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    FGOA more than doubled the amount of boxes I did this year. So far I've gotten 50 opened, and I have to keep periodically leveling up servants so I don't run out of storage. It's an amazing feeling, honestly. I can't believe I never tried this out before

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

US Friend Code
    It's weird that they're doing the Stage campaign without telling us when the play will actually be available to watch. Is it in 2 weeks when the campaign is over?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Not being able to focus much on these things. Clearing the challenge quests was a slog. Feels like the second to last missions are the worst. Depended a lot on retrying until you get all the cards you want to crit em to death. Not sure how many boxes I have. 75 or so I think.

I rolled ten at Shikibu. Got Mamalancer =|
    RNGesus wants me to fill the pokedex...

Remember that FGA also has a box opening function. heh.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Made it to box 48. Then today I leveled up if only I had more time this week then I could have use the extra AP for the lotto.

So one question, when we get the Camelot Part 2 gatcha, will the 4* from Part 1 appear again? I want to try getting Tristan but I would rather roll for Lancer Artoria.

Blog Entries
    Finally got through my boxes; over 600m QP for the first time in a LONG while - which will definitely go down soon, but it's nice to see it this high again.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: