Page 1681 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 68111811581163116711676167916801681168216831686169117311781 ... LastLast
Results 33,601 to 33,620 of 38019

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Got a second Nitocris and Atalanta, also my first Valkyrie.

Nitocris sparking was kinda sad but otherwise that's okay.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I honestly can't remember more than a handful of instances where I actually needed double Skadi to do something, but making Ecchan/Jack/Melt into boss murder machines is nice occasionally.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Raids most often. I remember during the Apo raids running Scathach/Double Skadi and one shotting almost everything. The Oniland ones too, though those stages don't last nearly as long.

Though double Skadi'ing Bersrekalot in the Dark Rounds made that fight significantly easier.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe Daybit actually shows up with his fucking Grand to save our asses I'm in SHOCK I'm literally Pepe rn

US Friend Code
    When I got there I was so surprised that Daybit actually liked Pepe back.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I didn't expect this man to even have a smiling sprite

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    There are still other Servants whose skills I want to max out, but I'm out of Lores. Unless there's another way, I'm gonna have to wait till next Event for some. Bummer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    On the other side I have too many lore. Even after maxing out every SSR, even the ones I never use like Holmes, and all the lower rarity waifus I still have 50+.

US Friend Code
    Gray just needs one more of each gold Fou type to be 2k/2k. I could buy the two from the rare prism shop but I have 5 rare prisms and getting both gold Fous would cost 6 total. Guess I'm waiting for Christmas.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    So I am dumb ass. I rolled 2 Skadi, while trying to get the 5 star ce cause I don't have one. Went ahead and fed my monthly XP to her, cause I want in on these Skadi quick memes meta, then I forget I started leveling her. Next day, continue to roll for the 5 star CE, GET ANOTHER SKADI, and spend my evening grinding XP to feed her. I leveled the new Lvl 1 one, forgetting I leveled my first one, and now I have a love 63 Skadi, Np 1, and a lvl 52 Np 2. I feel stupid...really I should have just stopped when I rolled the first Skadi with my 11 tickets...Sorry I wanted to brag about that after doing something quite dumb.

Is there any point to keeping a separate leveled support servant? Since I do have two that are kind of leveled now, I am wondering if I should just keep going and level both and just Skadi system without help from friends so I can use their DPS servants in place of mine. With the current XP Super and Great Success up, it would be easier.

I can count on my hand how many double Skadi I used since I don't have many/any quick loopers. Skadis NP did help me during the last Gil fest. Her anti death (this was to me her most helpful) with evade and defense used with Merlin or Tamamo for healing were very useful.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriko View Post
    So I am dumb ass. I rolled 2 Skadi, while trying to get the 5 star ce cause I don't have one. Went ahead and fed my monthly XP to her, cause I want in on these Skadi quick memes meta, then I forget I started leveling her. Next day, continue to roll for the 5 star CE, GET ANOTHER SKADI, and spend my evening grinding XP to feed her. I leveled the new Lvl 1 one, forgetting I leveled my first one, and now I have a love 63 Skadi, Np 1, and a lvl 52 Np 2. I feel stupid...really I should have just stopped when I rolled the first Skadi with my 11 tickets...Sorry I wanted to brag about that after doing something quite dumb.

Is there any point to keeping a separate leveled support servant? Since I do have two that are kind of leveled now, I am wondering if I should just keep going and level both and just Skadi system without help from friends so I can use their DPS servants in place of mine. With the current XP Super and Great Success up, it would be easier.
    No. You CANNOT use identical Servants you have unless it's friend support.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing about Skadi System is, you don't need her NP for farming so you can pretty much pick anyone from support list.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    No. You CANNOT use identical Servants you have unless it's friend support.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing about Skadi System is, you don't need her NP for farming so you can pretty much pick anyone from support list.
    Oooohh, hooaah boy. Maximum fucking salt. That's waste XP and Ascension mats. Hurts me to my soul cause I really hate grinding. That's why I trying to find ways to bull shit my way through.

US Friend Code
    Oooohh, hooaah boy. Maximum fucking salt. That's waste XP and Ascension mats. Hurts me to my soul cause I really hate grinding. That's why I trying to find ways to bull shit my way through.
    Do you play in NA too? I have a couple of free slots, so you can add me if you want.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    On the other side I have too many lore. Even after maxing out every SSR, even the ones I never use like Holmes, and all the lower rarity waifus I still have 50+.
    WTF, I'm down to 20 (with very few 10^3 Servants) and have been rationing the rest to make sure I have enough for future investments. I know I've missed a few from ladder events and such, but damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Some support Servants (Chen Gong comes to mind) benefit from keeping a level 1 copy around for when you just want them to drop buffs and die right away, but Skadi is not really one of them.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    WTF, I'm down to 20 (with very few 10^3 Servants) and have been rationing the rest to make sure I have enough for future investments. I know I've missed a few from ladder events and such, but damn.
    Yeah, my RPG/Open World Sandbox brain means I need to get pretty much everything from every event. Except pieces, fuck pieces.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Yeah, my RPG/Open World Sandbox brain means I need to get pretty much everything from every event. Except pieces, fuck pieces.
    Skip an event, break your login streak, and feel yourself be freed from the shackles of completionism.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I somehow managed not to do all the CQs last GilFest. It was not a good time. First time since the first Moon Festival, I think, that I didn't complete everything.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The confrontation with Arjuna fell completely flat, like holy shit what a fail.

I'll admit that I have never been interested in the karjuna rivalry and haven't been too thrilled to watch it for like the third time, but even accounting for my disinterest, this is just bad.

Super Karna has to be the least cerimonial transformation I've ever seen. We literally just pause all tension and watch him get a thing from Rama on our way to the final boss, it doesn't even happen in any sort of climatic moment.
    Then after their fight we have to watch Karna convince him that no, having every power of literally every god in their pantheon wasn't enough because......... points at selfinsert-kun
    He doesn't have friends like we do! You can't be a god all alone!!

Fuck off, don't even try to shoehorn Ever Present Feeling into this scene.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    The confrontation with Arjuna fell completely flat, like holy shit what a fail.

I'll admit that I have never been interested in the karjuna rivalry and haven't been too thrilled to watch it for like the third time, but even accounting for my disinterest, this is just bad.

Super Karna has to be the least cerimonial transformation I've ever seen. We literally just pause all tension and watch him get a thing from Rama on our way to the final boss, it doesn't even happen in any sort of climatic moment.
    Then after their fight we have to watch Karna convince him that no, having every power of literally every god in their pantheon wasn't enough because......... points at selfinsert-kun
    He doesn't have friends like we do! You can't be a god all alone!!

Fuck off, don't even try to shoehorn Ever Present Feeling into this scene.
    Now that you point that out, it bugs me. The reason why Chaldea could beat Altjuna is due to figuring out the source of his power, which was tipped off by a third party. And the whole journey was basically degrading Altjuna as we upgrade Karna. Personally, would've been better if they instead point out that his way of achieving 'perfection' is false, and that even he himself is flawed, as proven by the outcome of the fight. Had he acknowledged it, Chaldea would've had worse chance on beating him.

And I headcanon that Karna was actually pointing to Jinako instead.