Page 1535 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 53510351435148515251530153315341535153615371540154515851635 ... LastLast
Results 30,681 to 30,700 of 37945

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Are we allowed to talk about rolls here or is there a gacha quarantine lol?
    You can talk about your rolls, it only makes the salt mines stronger.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    The bit with daes irae at the end of lb1 was so amazing that I bought a pack and rolled story gacha. I got np2 saleiri, np1 nito and xuanzhang so guess money ""well"" spent (still £70 wasted but ah well).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you want Salieri, you should just wait for a class gacha since he's the only Extra class R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I tried that last GSSR, only got one Salieri and a bunch of CE's.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    *Seeing Atalanta on Mirror House*
    ...it’s time to bring out my Extra Vlad

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I haven't really been looking to 3turn anything so I'm sure I've going a bit slow, but I'm having fun with this event.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I tried that last GSSR, only got one Salieri and a bunch of CE's.
    extra unlucky (ha)
    there's a non-GSSR extra-only banner next year, NP5 him there.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I appreciate how easy it is to get all the welfare servant stuff in this event.

US Friend Code
    I've mostly just been doing natural AP regen with the occasional apple here and there and am at about 500k points. I wonder if I should go harder.

depends on if you need the damage bonuses for the raid. best bronze and silver node are out already, but you shouldn't max currencies yet due to the raid giving a bunch.

US Friend Code
    What nodes are those?

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Food Court for the popcorn, Mirror House for the Churros. Tomorrow we'll get the Ferris Wheel which will be for the Sundaes, and than Saturday we'll get the Point node; though we'll also get the Raid unlock with that as well, so likely to farm that one first.

...I just really hope that the Raid lasts longer than I hope. I have to go into work about 2 hours after that thing drops, and than I'll be unavailable to farm for 9 hours minumum. :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The pure point spot really isn't worth doing beyond that gold apple unless you somehow miss doing the raid and finish off farming all you wanted from the shop.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    So I've been researching about the Raid. the Boss has Demonic and Dragon traits, which could be exploited by Rama, Siegfried and Sigurd. Also, Oni Cure has Anti-Demonic Bonus on her 3rd skill, and coupled with her 2nd one, the damage could be massive.

...But each skill need 36 Bones. Bone Hell looms...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Frankly no Buster option is worth using beyond Sanzang due to the following:
    • Sanzang and Kintoki are the only 2 single target Buster NPs that have a 50% or better battery, allowing you to use double Merlin + another 10%/20% charge from somewhere. That said, why bring a Berserker against a Berserker?
    • Rama and Sigurd's Super Effective multiplier straight up lose to the total amount of buffs you can get by not having to use double Waver/Skadi to charge.
    • Siegfried is AoE and has half of his bonus damage to Dragons as a Power Up bonus, which the CE already grants up to +600%.
    • Oni Cure is fine for rerun since she starts with 50% gauge, but sucks in original run since she can't get NP5 until after the raid.
    • Frankly, if you have your own Skadi, it's far easier to just double Skadi a good Quick Servant. For example, Kintoki (Rider). Hell, I'd even go as far to say the same thing if you have your own Waver too since support Skadi won't be hard to find, which makes Quick far more valuable than any other card type here.

If you're insistent on bringing a single target Buster NP that isn't Sanzang, then your only real option is NP5 Bedivere or Martha (Ruler). Hell, even Arash performs better than the others.

US Friend Code
    Whaaat? I can't NP5 her until after the Raid? That sucks. But that means I can preserve my bones for now.

I do have Skadi, but no Waver or Ridertoki. Let's see... I think I'll use either Santera or Ushi for Double Skadi, and plugsuit with Wu for more buffs. Hopefully that's enough.

Blog Entries
    So I have been really busy the last week and today was the first time I was able to progress in the event. Having now finished the first few missions, I have to say something both appropriate and surprisingly overdue

*ahem*

go home shuten, you’re drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

thankfully I have my grailed and gold fou'd bedivere, so he'll do more damage than ridertoki. enough to oneshot the second tier, but i need 420% bonus to do the third. shame enkidu doesn't have his np upgrade yet.

also too bad finding a merlin is impossible at this point lol
    Last edited by CO9p5JMGv!p9; October 23rd, 2020 at 06:05 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I'm really glad this event is giving Chiyome some time to shine, she's a good shrine maiden widow kunoichi girl and she deserves it. I just wish they decided to explore some of the other oni Servants (maybe not Tomoe since she had an event to herself at year's start, but certainly Danzo and Kotaro or non-Rider Kintoki for once) instead of Ibaraki again. I mean, I like her but she just had a big role in the summer event.

Also, I have not farmed anything besides doing the story and I fully expect to regret it again.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Yeesh, Salieri sure likes to crit. No BB, so had to rely on Zerkers there.

Was a bit wary of Hokusai, but turns out my grailed Mecha Eli made short work of her.