Page 1539 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 53910391439148915291534153715381539154015411544154915891639 ... LastLast
Results 30,761 to 30,780 of 37944

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Thanks OnesFleetingGlory I'll need it. As for Bones I have over 200 one of the benefits of being F2P not many servants to use them on though caster Shuten did hit me hard (all my 4 stars are have at least lv 6 in skills) and as for Dusts I've had over 500 since year one it just kept dropping.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm in that weird situation with bones, where I want them but don't need them. I've already gotten Nitocris' skills up to a level where she can instant NP with a huge death bonus, so I don't really need to go any further, but she's put in such work for me as a farmer (especially for Chains and events) that she deserves to be 10/10/10.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm stuck in a Dust Hell right now, since I need another 20 for Skadi's second skill to finally max her out.

With Oniland done, I've been camping out at Charlotte - America for them with natural AP. The drop rate is good, and it also drops Proofs.

It would be nice if we could trade droped items with our friend support.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather be able to trade servants. How many Toby's are out there who'd be willing to ditch a SSR because they don't like the character? It would also be a better use for excess Servants than a RP.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    It would be nice if we could trade droped items with our friend support.
    That'd be an interesting feature. FGO isn't really newcomer-friendly, seeing that if they happen to roll Servants with mats needed from EoR or part 2, they'd struggle to level them, thus couldn't use their full potential.
    And Events with story restriction like Oniland make it even harder for them to buy mats, or even getting Welfares.

Guess we'll see what other features JP will get to help them beside Follow system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I'd rather be able to trade servants. How many Toby's are out there who'd be willing to ditch a SSR because they don't like the character? It would also be a better use for excess Servants than a RP.
    I can't think of the compromise that can balance out such feature, since people won't roll much if they can just do that, which wouldn't be profitable for DW.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I can't think of the compromise that can balance out such feature, since people won't roll much if they can just do that, which wouldn't be profitable for DW.
    Time locks, limited number of trades, you must be friends with this person for x months before you can trade, you must have set this Servant on your wishlist for x amount of time, et cetera.

It wouldn't take much, but they'd never implement it because some geniuses are willing to drop 10k at a time on the slot machine that gives you a png of an animu waifu.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post

How many tobys?

there can be only one
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Destroyed the chalenge with Okitan+usual supports, will try again later with some meme teams i guess.

also, done with the points and almost cleared the shop.

Medb is getting a skill buff, been waiting for this one.

stakes in the montly thing, thats always good, but i also need the crystals, but those i can get in the christmas lotto.

-------------
    Used my level 100 Raikou on the chalenge, it was even easier than with Okitan.
    Last edited by telesbleach; October 31st, 2020 at 04:41 PM.

I forgot Medb is a 5 star. I had hoped I could roll for Chu and maybe try for Sitonai. Now I'll wait till his solo run in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Time locks, limited number of trades, you must be friends with this person for x months before you can trade, you must have set this Servant on your wishlist for x amount of time, et cetera.

It wouldn't take much, but they'd never implement it because some geniuses are willing to drop 10k at a time on the slot machine that gives you a png of an animu waifu.
    I think this would be abused with people having many accounts keeping it active and making so their main one would have all trades lead the to have NP5 servants. The time would be a deterrent but for good servants I think some could be easily wait.

US Friend Code
    Free 4-star should be coming up soon, who are you guys going for? Probably Sheba here.

US Friend Code
    Chiron.

Triple Card Buff? Check. Team-wide Crit Up? Check. Star Bomb? Check. Buff Removal before NP? Check. And last but not least, an ST Arts Archer in case I couldn't get Chloe.

I would consider Demiya for that last bit, but a DPS with supportive kit just seem so good for my team right now.

Also, looking at their mats requirement; I have all that Chiron needs, while lacking Seashells for Demiya. Good thing I look them up again in case I change my mind.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; October 31st, 2020 at 10:04 PM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    They still need to roll the Servants in the first place, they need to have spare Servants for the actual trading part, "activity" can have minimum requirements, and you could also be limited to trading with people at the part of the story you're at, also so that people don't get spoiled by somebody dropping a Moriarty in their lap before EoR. Also, records can show who's been abusing the system- a bunch of barely active accounts trading away to a main super-account? Trade lock for a few months, ban for repeat offenders.

And frankly, if somebody manages to keep three accounts alive just to get their Eresh to NP5 F2P, I'd be impressed.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    They still need to roll the Servants in the first place, they need to have spare Servants for the actual trading part, "activity" can have minimum requirements, and you could also be limited to trading with people at the part of the story you're at, also so that people don't get spoiled by somebody dropping a Moriarty in their lap before EoR. Also, records can show who's been abusing the system- a bunch of barely active accounts trading away to a main super-account? Trade lock for a few months, ban for repeat offenders.

And frankly, if somebody manages to keep three accounts alive just to get their Eresh to NP5 F2P, I'd be impressed.
    Well I'll be the first to admit I don't know enough about systems. So if this could work I'd love them to have it used. Don't know who I would trade but I still need a Waver which is, right now, my choose for when we get to get a free 5 star. For this years 4 star I think I'll choose Yagyu Munenori since he is a strong arts single target Saber plus he is story locked which puts him a head of Lancelot Saber.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm leaning towards Saber Alter, since she's always a part of events and she'll be getting her Shinjuku costume in a few years. CasGil for similar reasons. Maybe Nezha and Lalter for Waifu reasons.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Undecided between Parvati, NP2 Atlante, NP2 Zerkerlot and Gaiwarn or Tristan

>Gaiwan or Tristan

Useless 'cuz I already have Musashi and Saberlot on steroids, but husbandos

>NP2 Zerkerlot
    >NP2 Atlante
    For Skadi looping

>Parvati
    Same as the previous two, except she would be like NP1 and therefor useless?

I'm leaning toward either Zerkerlot or Parvati. Is Lanling before the ticket?

Blog Entries
    You know, I distinctly remember telling Gil he was a cheap skate and the next one needed to be a free five star

guees he didn’t listen. Cheap bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I just started to clear my Friend list and it look like I'll have 3 openings soon. I'm going to give then 10 day but if anyone need would like to use my support now just say so and I'll remove them now. I'd say the best support I have are Tamamo NP2 and Merlin NP3. I also have NP1 Skadi but rarely put her on support since I see so many already do.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Free 4-star should be coming up soon, who are you guys going for? Probably Sheba here.
    Chiron. I failed to get him in the Apo banner and he's never going to spook me so I have to resort to this for horse dad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki View Post
    Undecided between Parvati, NP2 Atlante, NP2 Zerkerlot and Gaiwarn or Tristan

>Gaiwan or Tristan

Useless 'cuz I already have Musashi and Saberlot on steroids, but husbandos

>NP2 Zerkerlot
    >NP2 Atlante
    For Skadi looping

>Parvati
    Same as the previous two, except she would be like NP1 and therefor useless?

I'm leaning toward either Zerkerlot or Parvati. Is Lanling before the ticket?
    Lanling is after it from my memory of when this came out in JP

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Event comfortably complete. CQ is easy with full damage bonus CE.

While I wanted to NP2 someone, really with so many XPs I guess I need to fill out pokedex. Nyalter I think. Though some others would be nice.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.