Page 1675 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 67511751575162516651670167316741675167616771680168517251775 ... LastLast
Results 33,481 to 33,500 of 38001

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Took about 350 SQ (and 10 tickets) but I got my copy of Space Ishtar! I was planning to use the rest of my SQ on Super Orion, but apparently he's also on rateup with Muramasa a year and a half from now. So I'm trying to decide if I want to get him now, or get him later (with a greater chance of success) and gamble the rest of my SQ on NP2 Space Ishtar right now.

If I ignore Super Orion for now then my only targets in the future are Odysseus (and Circe), Castoria and Muramasa (along with Super Orion).

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I got a Bestia del Sol drop farming big blue and damn this CE looks beau-ti-ful.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    I was not expecting actual background lore about the Servant Universe

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Fuck. Ishtarin a cute.

Resiiiiist...

-

Hmm... mechanically Billy wasn't bad. Can facecard bar one then NP and brave chain. I opted for Fuyuki uniform to avoid using a CS like narration recommend. heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    sent
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    I’ve only known Space Ishtar for 12 hours and I already like her more than normal Ishtar because she isn’t just the same useless goddess joke over and over

granted the fandom has probably colored my perception of that more than the game

also her two-toned hair is pretty

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Anyone knows the cameo girl (with red hair) in the epilogue who appeared during Billy the Kid and Calamity Jane's scene?

So Gareth hit bond 6 today and gave me... a gold apple.

Really confused me for a sec before I remembered she's supposed to be a bronze Servant, lol.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Anyone knows the cameo girl (with red hair) in the epilogue who appeared during Billy the Kid and Calamity Jane's scene?
    I don't think she's shown up anywhere else even in JP two years ahead of us.

Annie Oakley is a cowgirl Servant namedropped in Requiem so it might be her, but there's several famous cowgirls it could be.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Still no news for Ishtarin's skill typo fix and Space Tokiomi shop lines yet?

Jus finished Green Jigoku node. It's neat that they include Artorium as reward so you don't need to farm much to unlock nodes.

Well my fear were right. I spent 1200 SQ only to get 1 Jane many event CEs and many William Tells. I then asked a coworker friend if they would roll using my last 300 I showed them how to roll and on their first try an Avenger came only to be the wolf. I had to do some work but when I came back they had used the 270 and got 3 more Jane, Lancelot Berserker, and 2 Space Ishtar. I'm happy but scared as my next roll is for the Arts Meta and if my luck continues like this and I have every few SQ right now I'll ether need some one to roll for me or use the tickets (just over 500 now) I've been saving for the Fox and hope it is enough.

Question about leveling to 100 I've seen in JP the lv cap went up but it sound like you need an NP5 to reach its Max? Is this true or do events help compensate for it? I was thinking of finally Grailing my Servents like Space Ishtar so she will be good for next Nero/Gil, or what ever it become, for wave clearing since I've lack a powerful one till now but once I start I want to reach the Max other wise it will bug me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You'll just have to believe in the regression to the mean.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Tamamo: Since you piqued my interest about it, I took a look; While this mess is complicated to navigate, I'll try to disseminate what I'm looking at here.

I think it's 300 Coins for each Servant you'd wish to level to 120. Bond Levels 1-5 give 5 per level, 6-10 gives 10, 11-15 gives 15 - basically, getting a Servant to Bond 15 = 150 Coins, leaving you with 150 more to gain from how many copies you own, and that's dependent on rarity. 5* Servants give 90 Coins per NP level, so you'd need NP2 minimum there as well as Bond 13, as the math would then be 180 from NP levels + 120 from Bond levels to make the 300 needed for purely leveling to 120.

This doesn't take into account any of the Append Skills though, which also take Coins to level; 120 for each skill, so 360. Unless there's other factors I'm missing such as perhaps copies beyond NP5 granting more Coins, I don't know if you can level a Servant to 120 and max out all of their Append skills as well, since the 360 there for skills would work for a 5* Servant exactly IF you could account for NP6. Otherwise, there's a gap of 90 Coins short at NP5.

I guess tl;dr would be a minimum of NP2 and Bond 13 if I've read this right, I'll share the link to what I found here so anyone else can peep at it. No idea if I'm right here though, so I would welcome anyone that can correct or confirm this analysis.

https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/serv...hing-level-120

Addendum: This is just for the Coins that would be needed though; Other major factors would be the QP, Grails, and XP required to do this lol. 15M + 1 Grail for a 5* Servant to go from 100 to 102, so 150M and 10 Grails for 100 to 120, and then a grand total XP card count of 4,180 5* Ember cards of either the corresponding Class type or All type. :O
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What the actual fuck?

So it's literally impossible for me to max Lancelot even if I have him at NP5? Am I just shit at math or is it really this bad?

US Friend Code
    Also welfares are completely fucked over by this system and don't get as many (or any??) coins for multiple NP copies so RIP me leveling Gray to 120 in 2 years.

In brighter news they fixed Tokiomi's subtitles in the shop.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Also welfares are completely fucked over by this system and don't get as many (or any??) coins for multiple NP copies so RIP me leveling Gray to 120 in 2 years.
    Welp, in that case I'm gonna keep every bronze & silver I came across in the second archive as much as I could all the way until that feature's introduction. Sucks that they done welfares dirty.
    Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    @Tamamo: Since you piqued my interest about it, I took a look; While this mess is complicated to navigate, I'll try to disseminate what I'm looking at here.

I think it's 300 Coins for each Servant you'd wish to level to 120. Bond Levels 1-5 give 5 per level, 6-10 gives 10, 11-15 gives 15 - basically, getting a Servant to Bond 15 = 150 Coins, leaving you with 150 more to gain from how many copies you own, and that's dependent on rarity. 5* Servants give 90 Coins per NP level, so you'd need NP2 minimum there as well as Bond 13, as the math would then be 180 from NP levels + 120 from Bond levels to make the 300 needed for purely leveling to 120.

This doesn't take into account any of the Append Skills though, which also take Coins to level; 120 for each skill, so 360. Unless there's other factors I'm missing such as perhaps copies beyond NP5 granting more Coins, I don't know if you can level a Servant to 120 and max out all of their Append skills as well, since the 360 there for skills would work for a 5* Servant exactly IF you could account for NP6. Otherwise, there's a gap of 90 Coins short at NP5.

I guess tl;dr would be a minimum of NP2 and Bond 13 if I've read this right, I'll share the link to what I found here so anyone else can peep at it. No idea if I'm right here though, so I would welcome anyone that can correct or confirm this analysis.

https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/serv...hing-level-120

Addendum: This is just for the Coins that would be needed though; Other major factors would be the QP, Grails, and XP required to do this lol. 15M + 1 Grail for a 5* Servant to go from 100 to 102, so 150M and 10 Grails for 100 to 120, and then a grand total XP card count of 4,180 5* Ember cards of either the corresponding Class type or All type. :O
    Thank this did help. I didn't know more Grails were need. Glad the RPG player in me has made me save them. I think I'll wait a bit to see if it changes in the future as 2 of the Append Skills seem to be worth thinking about (the NP charge and extra damage on extra attack).

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

So does it remember if we rolled more then 5 4 stars? I have an NP 5 assassin Carmilla and I burned extras for RP.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; October 20th, 2021 at 12:32 AM.

1) copies beyon the 5 still give coins.it DOES Remember additional burned copies, but only for nonwelfare 4 and 5 stars. For free bronzes and silvers you'll get all the coins you need just by rolling on the friend point gacha.
    2) welfares gets coins in the events they came out with.
    Last edited by Herod; October 20th, 2021 at 01:05 AM.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh, didn't know the extra levels needed Grails for them. Guess I'm sticking to Append Skills.

Unless the next two years give me a shit ton of Grails and no one to use them
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Welp, in that case I'm gonna keep every bronze & silver I came across in the second archive as much as I could all the way until that feature's introduction. Sucks that they done welfares dirty.

Yay.
    You don't need to keep copies; they give out coins retroactively as I recall.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    You don't need to keep copies; they give out coins retroactively as I recall.
    Only for nonwelfare golds.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.