Page 1534 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 53410341434148415241529153215331534153515361539154415841634 ... LastLast
Results 30,661 to 30,680 of 38026

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yay, Bone node is finally here. Now to repeat it as much as I can for Vlad's skills.

Gotta say, Sitonai's first Buster is really adorable with that bear roll.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, one of the Bone nodes. Mirror House will come soon too, and it'll have Giant Rings over them damn Spirit Roots I have an assload of. XD

I went ahead and started to do a blitz of the point ladder just to get Shuten's ascension items done with. Almost to the 4th and final one now
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Man, sitonais final ascension art really is bad. It doesnt even look like the same character.

US Friend Code
    Thank goodness, the Teacups node's Bone drop rate is so generous, I might even camp there throughout this Event.

Currently at 180% ATK Bonus still, but it helps the farming considerably.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, used a bunch of Illya, she's really easy to loop isn't she? Felt like she was almost on Squirtoia's level for some rounds there.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    6-hits ST Arts NP with an Arts Up can do that. Though her OC effect is quite niche, since it’s basically Curse skill for Dragons tied to an NP. You can field Georgios to take advantage of his NP, but I think it’s easier to use Tamamo’s Curse for that, not to mention her Fox’s Wedding can boost Sitonai.

I’m happy for Vlad spook due to his synergy with Tamamo and Mash, but it may take a while to level his skills since I’m also running low of Dust.

UPDATE

Does Illya recognize EMIYA as Archer the Servant or Shirou here? Curious.

Now I know just how terrifying enemy Jack is with her constant Buff Removal, but thankfully it's over quickly with 300% ATK Bonus.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; October 21st, 2020 at 10:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Damn. I didn't find much use for Summer Jeanne in GilFes - or at least she's wasn't very consistent for me - but damn she's doing good work here on the Food Court node alongside Kuro.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ugh, Food Court. I really wish I had a AoE archer with a battery. All I've got is Emiya and Nobu, but no Buster CE yet, and Nyaa who's got a NP gain of a snail. Can you Skadi loop her with the Quick CE?

Blog Entries
    I feel like I remember Atalanta being able to loop with Double Skadi, but you'll probably need her 1st and 3rd skills at high levels to be able to pull it off. As for the CE here, it should be yeah.

If you've got Lancelot, you might be able to pull off the same thing with him. But I know he really needs that 3rd skill of his maxed and maybe even a little bit of extra help to pull off consistent looping. But he could work if Atalanta isn't working too well for you.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    After tossing a few apples at it, I can do it if I face card the first wave, or maybe if I Kelido + Mage MC her, but I haven't tried that becasue I doubt that she can take 300k off Raikou normally, and I want to level up the Artic MC. Otherwise a 9/x/9 Nyaa popoing both 1st and 3rd with double Quick Skadi and a Def down only refund 69% NP, so no full looping. I guess not everyone can be Rider Mo, but it's kind of sad how everyone spent years talking up double Skadi, but she needs so much finicking to actually use.

Now a bunch of that might be because of my personal foibles, I already have Bride maxed, because Nero, and Tam because she spooked, and I 10/10/10 all 5*'s because they're the best (even when they're not, Shelock!).

US Friend Code
    Man, already bought out all the Gold currency items from Shop sans the Monuments due to getting a lot of those from Teacup node.

I need to move to another node for other currencies, and thankfully Mirror House will be unlocked next.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Caught up to story and finished lb2 last night. Really enjoyed the story and if I thought camelot through solomon were good, it took even more of a step up in arc 2. I know it's a bit of an anime trope but I really enjoy the school council vibes from the crypters and they do feel very utena esque which is cool considering nasu cites ikuhara as one of his biggest influences. Tbh, I probably would have enjoyed the story a bit more if I hadn't rushed through it and I also would have played EoR first but glad I'm only a few days late to oniland so that I can get cashuten and the CEs!! Are we allowed to talk about rolls here or is there a gacha quarantine lol?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    What i like about part 2 is that i feel like the rules of the story are clearer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Man, already bought out all the Gold currency items from Shop sans the Monuments due to getting a lot of those from Teacup node.

I need to move to another node for other currencies, and thankfully Mirror House will be unlocked next.
    Damn you went hard on the Teacup node man! I'm still waiting for the Wheel tomorrow to go for Sundaes. Churros today in the Mirror House though.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    216447546 Shadow
    I'm definitely farming this event quite casually until the raids. Then I'll farm up whatever I need after them, but I expect I wont have to do much.
    Friend ID: 216,447,546
    NA Support List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Yay, Bone node is finally here. Now to repeat it as much as I can for Vlad's skills.
    It's not worth farming beyond natural AP though because rate isn't that impressive (~70 AP/drop) and wine isn't very desired compared to, say, the heart+proof spot at Ferris Wheel.

Edit: Oh, the above is for Mirror House. Tea Cups is strictly worse for rates, so same logic applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Damn you went hard on the Teacup node man! I'm still waiting for the Wheel tomorrow to go for Sundaes. Churros today in the Mirror House though.
    Yeah, well, I'm in desperate need of Bones, and that node just giving me so much, I'm addicted to it.

Perfect, Churros is what I'm lacking right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    It's not worth farming beyond natural AP though because rate isn't that impressive (~70 AP/drop) and wine isn't very desired compared to, say, the heart+proof spot at Ferris Wheel.

Edit: Oh, the above is for Mirror House. Tea Cups is strictly worse for rates, so same logic applies.
    Really? I didn't notice how low the rate was, since I often got 1 or 2 Bones per run there.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; October 22nd, 2020 at 09:49 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    X-G has a better % + AP/drop rate and is only 15 AP. Then there are London - Clerkenwell, London - Hyde Park, and Shimousa - Battlefield if you want decent bone + other mat drop rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    X-G has a better % + AP/drop rate and is only 15 AP. Then there are London - Clerkenwell, London - Hyde Park, and Shimousa - Battlefield if you want decent bone + other mat drop rates.
    Wow, didn't know about those nodes at all before, I'll check them out. Thanks.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    What i like about part 2 is that i feel like the rules of the story are clearer.
    The rules feel clearer but the characters and what actually happens feels more unexpected which is pretty cool. Can't wait til lb3!!