Results 31,121 to 31,127 of 31127

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Aeugh.

Finished last weekend, but stuff to do =_=
    Cleared all the nodes already.

I'm thinking no rolling for Christmas with all these apples o mine. It might make me eat slightly more apples? I wonder if there's ever a mechanic to trade apples for something

I think I rather enjoyed this Lostbelt. Being peaceful rather than the survival scenario of the previous Lostbelts let this be more contemplative. Many of the themes running seem like a lot of sci-fi tropes mixed together. The opponent this time being the avatar of what's left of humanity, having successfully created their ideological world, feels more like a war of worlds than the last two Lostbelts.

Ramble! RAMBLE!
    • Forgot to say, not having looked closely in a small screen before, I see on the big screen that all the crypters and Tamamovitch are actually there in the Jedi council meeting.
    • Da Vincichi you weaponised qt
    • Ah, this is the forced party setup thing that I hear the JP players gripe about. Just occurred to me, I wonder if I can open up Mash and insert command codes...
    • They called that thing a floating city, but I can't identify details so I couldn't tell what I'm even looking at.
    • Pretty boy has quite wide set eyes

Wat. This kid's NP is 'is feck'n face?
    • Koryanchichuahua
    • Sparty is... remarkably coherent with a kid...
    • Ha! Suck it Tayunskapon!
    • An uploaded mind/AI overlord thing with all the processing power in the world. Yet still a close minded arrogant little dictator.
    • Yeahh... There we go. No way that thing looked like a city.
    • Loldammit DaVC. You must've really enjoyed all the modern knowledge and entertainment.
    • Dayum. Literally drugs. This really is sci-fi China.

HOLMES NO
    • Yes... The theme of blissfully ignorant totalitarianism. Expressed in a variety of ways in good olde sci fi stories.
    • I see missy. You're fine even though you have no experiences in common with this Xiang Yu.
    • Yup. There we go. Dictator got trigger'd now we on the lam.
    • SPARTYYYYYY!!!!! ;_;
    • Interesting. Going with True Ancestor still. Expo later probs.
      Holy hell NP spam!?
    • Well Koyakoya - I'm surprised there aren't many dojin to that effect.. I guess They're all M.
    • Ah yes. The Legendary China Pirating power. Let's blow it up.

Yay~ it even has it's own sprite!
    • Ehe~ Da Vinci angry
    • Somehow Liz screaming a massive tank rush to scrap amuses me.

Kinda wished they were same difficulty as the first one.
    • Xiang Yu. Once again they take bits of a storied figure and completely transform it into something else. And of course become the evil to be destroyed to save the world is another trope.
    • Picking a roster to sweep away Kung Fu dudes, it occurs to me once again that there is little in the way of spellcasters as Casters class. Casters are the Archers of the Cavalry huh.
    • Chroist m8. This Cyberpunk North Korea or summat? All the selfishness of the world..
    • Yeah. Though he, she's given him the ideological beatdown. She the 'assassin' servant that failed specifically that assassination.
    • Okay. Crazy vamp and hubby fight was tricky. Needed a CS to get Jeanne up. Did end up being backline to finish robohorse.
    • Ah yes, once again we've goaded a godlike being into settling matters by fisting.
    • Guess bothorse is into it. Congrats Paisen.
    • Weeeeewwww Gaiz. Seeing Mayall on a big screen is pretty,
    • Really. Though it wasn't intended that way, Jing Ke's sacrifice scared some honour into Qin Shi Huang. Considering he still embodied all the power of the world, he could still crush us...

If only close minded crazies could be so easily scared into considering other possibilities..
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    After trying a friend's QSH, I find that he's struggling to crit without dedicated stargen or 2030 CE due to have only 1 Quick card and can't provide his own stars like Saberlot. It's really hard to make use of his Crit Up buff without, say, Merlin. And I don't have Merlin..

Makes me think twice of rolling for him tbh.
    He can't do everything.

He does need a crit gen, but that's the only thing he needs. Ever.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Hey, I ainít no lizard! Draconic's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    This is a weird-looking Mothman...

Well, I was rolling for Yu-senpai anyway, so 16 rolls GETTO DAZE. Saving the rest for Enmatei.

- - - Updated - - -

He's the one-man CQ demolition crew. Bless you for wanting to give away your luck tho, I finally broke my bad streak
    congrats on the DA Assassin and Enkidu! I hope you manage to make him useable sooner than I will because my QP Hell is a true horror show. I think that I have all the Servants I want (bar Tamamo Cat) until summer at least, but my QP problem is only going to get worse…

I was expecting to get more than one Red Hare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He can't do everything.

He does need a crit gen, but that's the only thing he needs. Ever.
    Good thing I’ve got Lancelot, maxed out Cursed Arm, and have three Fragments of 2030, I guess.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Day 2 of mothman rolls- I got Yu-paisen. I guess she can chill with her boyfriend now, though I don't really care for reuniting couples. I'll use interlude so that I can play with Gao

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    After trying a friend's QSH, I find that he's struggling to crit without dedicated stargen or 2030 CE due to have only 1 Quick card and can't provide his own stars like Saberlot. It's really hard to make use of his Crit Up buff without, say, Merlin. And I don't have Merlin..

Makes me think twice of rolling for him tbh.
    He's literally an easy button for CQs. You literally only need a star gen (which is very easy to do) for him to go absolutely HAM. Like, barring some bullshit boss with buff clears or unremovable invul pierce, he almost can't die ever

Not to mention what he can do with proper support
    Last edited by astagadragon; Yesterday at 10:29 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Day 3 of mothman rolls- fragments of 2030 (7th copy), Kaleidoscope (2nd copy) and my 3rd Fran. Okay

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So now that I'm out of quartz I looked at the banner for next year. Looks like I'm hoarding up for Guda 3 rerun and Okitan which should hit sometime in late April/Early May. Then it's back to hoarding again until July when we get hit by Guda 4 and the Summers back to back. And knowing my luck for the New Years GSSR I'll either pull duplicates or Sherlock or Shezzy rather than someone useful.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO

DONE!!!!!! 4 years, 1 week.

Bonus Rounds: Gundam-san Escalflowne Build/Try/Divers