Page 1490 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 4909901390144014801485148814891490149114921495150015401590 ... LastLast
Results 29,781 to 29,800 of 37997

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Blog Entries
    Hit the GSSR caster because I thought it would be nice to revive da vinci.

summoned Merlin.

And into the cupboard he goes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yeesh, Salter was brutal. Over a million HP on her last bar cost me a Quartz. Is it just me, or is she programmed to attack Casters first?

Meanwhile, I find my Skadi/David/support Merlin setup somehow works as a stall team, at least until third bar before stacked Def Down one-shotted them each. They each take turns casting Evade/Invincible up to 30th turn while Merlin stacks up his Buffs.

Oh well, a Quartz for a Ticket is cheap.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That quest is probably the most difficult one we've had in the game honestly, I can't recall having to try so many times in any other (excluding King Hassan's RNG fest)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Hit the GSSR caster because I thought it would be nice to revive da vinci.

summoned Merlin.

And into the cupboard he goes
    You madman. He'd make your farming a breeze, even at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Yeesh, Salter was brutal. Over a million HP on her last bar cost me a Quartz. Is it just me, or is she programmed to attack Casters first?
    Yyyep. Or at least, she's programmed to beat on Merlin every chance she gets, which is an amusing mental image.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    You can cheese it with Sazang + two Merlin, since it messes her AI.

US Friend Code
    I'd try that, if I had Sanzang and my own Merlin.

At first I tried using Tamamo instead of Skadi, but her kit isn't good enough to counter the Def Down gimmick. Then I realized Skadi's NP helps with Evade+Damage Cut for additional survivability, which kept the team alive up to the last bar.

US Friend Code
    So how often do we get Command Code unlockers? Do they renew in the monthly shop?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I actually got Alter down to 500 k left before I lost my first team member running Squirtoria and double Tamamo. From there I just threw as many NP's as I could from my backline.

My hardest fright was the Shimosa one. No meaningful support, constant NP and crit star loss, debuffs everywhere. Took me three or four runs to get them, when I just murdered Shuten quick as I could, and let let Raikou break on my wall of Assassins.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I actually got Alter down to 500 k left before I lost my first team member running Squirtoria and double Tamamo. From there I just threw as many NP's as I could from my backline.

My hardest fright was the Shimosa one. No meaningful support, constant NP and crit star loss, debuffs everywhere. Took me three or four runs to get them, when I just murdered Shuten quick as I could, and let let Raikou break on my wall of Assassins.
    Jack absolutely wipes that team, if you can keep her alive. Get her two good supports with kaleidos or 2030s and sit back and watch the bloodbath.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Shimosa didn't give me much trouble, Semiramis/Mash/Merlin dealt with Shuten and Raikou's first bar, then Carmilla came out to finish the job.

My final set-up for Saber Alter was Chloe/Mash/Merlin/Merlin. The second Merlin only came out when she was down to 600k on her last bar too.

US Friend Code
    I used Gil and Double Merlin for Salter. Took ages even with Ea's bonus damage to Servants but I didn't lose. Though Gil did die near the end and Herc had to finish her off.

I think I said before Megalos was my roughest one? Even when I remembered Abby was single target and brought her I still had to revive with CSs.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had no problem with him either, Chloe finished him off in 4 turns and then Columbus was easy.

Crit Rate down is great.

For most of the challenges I tried to brake in Skadi and get a feel for how I'll use her. I have an idea of how to use her now but I could not win all the challenges with her. The Herk and Columbus fight was hard till I used Tama, Mash and Foreigner (support). The Shimosa fight was hard for me mainly because Shuten used charm every turn and it hit everyone till NPing me then charm my second row and NP again. A similar event happen the next play except she let me attack twice. I then used Tama, Merlin, Musashi and second row of assassins hoping to take her out quick. To my surprise she didn't use charm in the one I won (if she did it didn't hit anyone at least) but Raikou loved using evade (I wanted to scream when she stared this). Luckly Musashi fell first and Carmilla came up. So I filled her NP up and just waited for when evade was not used and hit hard (I'd swear I think she used it 4 time in a row) . I didn't find Alter to hard I used Kuro, Tama, and Merlin. Tama kept Alters NP in check and Merlin's invincibility ready and they both kept Kuro's NP hitting. I used Arctic Region Chaldea Uniform so I was able to keep the defense down off Merlin once and gave him evade.

Here's a question if you replayed All the Statesmen what do you plan to do with Paul Bunyan? Normally I burn extra welfare servant for prisms but she is a 1 star so I feel bad for her since I don't need QP I think I'll use her for EXP.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; July 8th, 2020 at 11:47 PM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I used Gil and Double Merlin for Salter. Took ages even with Ea's bonus damage to Servants but I didn't lose. Though Gil did die near the end and Herc had to finish her off.
    The good thing about using Squirtoria and double Tamamo is that Alter will never get an NP off. Between the double witchcraft from the Foxes, Arturia's NP draining loopable NP, and getting a Tamamo NP every few turns to reset all the skills even faster and keep the Foxes in heals and def buffs, it just turns into a steady routine and hoping you don't lose a Tam to an unlucky crit.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    So, I tried Salter CQ again for lulz, this time with Tamamo/Robin/Merlin setup with Santera, David, and Billy in backrow...

...I'll be damned, got Salter down to last bar 300k and then the Casters are down due to stray crits. Thankfully Robin survived thanks to David's Healing Harp, followed by NP chain Salter to death.

Black Grail Robin is terrifying, dealing 200k+ per NP makes this fight 5 turns quicker than my previous setup. And no Quartz used.

Black Grail Robin is terrifying, dealing 200k+ per NP makes this fight 5 turns quicker than my previous setup. And no Quartz used.
    Why even think of using Quartz when CS will do? The event is 9 day long that gives us 3 tries with all CS.

US Friend Code
    My previous attempts were figuring out the right setup for the CQ, but I somehow got her down to last bar with around half of it left, then I messed up and got my team annihilated. I was so close to winning and too impatient to start over again, so I use 1, My CS were for charging up NPs over and over.

Thinking back, that was a rash decision on my part.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    That's an understatement. She went from firing her NP once a year to 3-turning nodes.
    Good fortune, I just maxed mine farming embers for Skadi. Though Skadi herself is... still a work in progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, I find my Skadi/David/support Merlin setup somehow works as a stall team, at least until third bar before stacked Def Down one-shotted them each. They each take turns casting Evade/Invincible up to 30th turn while Merlin stacks up his Buffs.

Oh well, a Quartz for a Ticket is cheap.
    Yes, she always targets Casters first.

- - - Updated - - -

Shimosa almost wiped everyone on my team until Jack came in second to last and just murdered the shit out of Raikou with back to back NP's. All in all though, only one I needed to retry was Agartha (an that only because I didn't realise Megalos had an AoE NP and Columbus was being a bitch).

Salter was a slog and a half (60+ turns) but Chloe/Mash/Jeanne still does the job serviceably. Squirtoria would do even better but well, you work with what you get!
    Last edited by Deathhappens; July 9th, 2020 at 02:47 AM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    any na people 3 turn salter cq yet?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah mhxa is a thing so

I dealt with Salter by Gil and double Merlin, took like 15 turns