Page 1619 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 61911191519156916091614161716181619162016211624162916691719 ... LastLast
Results 32,361 to 32,380 of 38013

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well the raid lasts until the end of the event so... pretty sure it'll be over sometime Saturday, Sunday at worst.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Hmm, then when's the last section unlocked? I figured that it won't appear until after the raid, but could it be released separately after all?

I've only been able to one shot it with a support caster. Strangely my friend list does not may have Merlin up so using the welfare Caster Shuten Dōji consistently is less efficient to me right now. My team is Shiki Caster, Merlin, Helena Blavatsky and Support Caster attacker. I use Shikis skills then switch in Helena to help Merlin boost attacker and ether have Helena use NP first then attackers NP or just have attacker go all out. It was interesting to play old boss fight though some were easier and other were harder. Replaying the Lancer boss fight of the 6th singularity was like a wish come true since the fight time I did it I had all most no 4 star Sabers only Lily maybe Brave Liz but it was hard back then this time I was able to win on my own Servants and not really on luck like last time.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 8th, 2021 at 01:40 AM.

Well, Barbatos is close to dying at this point. Fortunately I restocked enough QP so if I get Altjuna and Asclepius I only have to farm the new mats.

US Friend Code
    I read in JP that the new Egg mat was especially lousy to farm back then. And Altjuna was that one Servant who needed that in drove, with grand total of 35.

I suppose that worths it for his everlasting relevance in Buster comp. But he has only one rate up, which is in LB4 sans GSSR that I know of, which sucks yet understandable given how broken he is with his only weakness being Debuff Immunity.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Well shit, looks like I won't get to farm Barbatos-chan after all. Oh well.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I had 100 million QP. After 305 Barbatos kills, I now have 500 million QP.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Ah. Another login quartz already. How time doth piss down the drain.

Bait banner didn't expect so I guess I dismissed it completely in Clairvoyance.

India doe. Heard a 3* there is useful, so I guess roll a little for that.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    And done.

The event felt rushed at the end but I wonder if that's because of the timegating plus raids, and if it would have felt better without having to wait so long.

Now to use up all my new Barbatos QP grailing Gray

US Friend Code
    Aanndd.. done with this collab.

Gotta say, that Mnemosyne fight was downright sadistic. Skill Seal + 50%(!) NP Drain + NP Seal + Buff Removal combo? Talk about overkill.

Anyway, there's still CQ to tackle, but gonna wait for my CS to recover. Also got 125 Barbatos kill with the spoils 160 Bones and 81 Dusts. Great event overall.

Blog Entries
    I've gotta get the 60 enemies for 4 types and then the 120 machines, but that's it. Will get 100/100 missions and then focus on Bronze farm for most of the next two days I think, try and tackle the CQ on the last day.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I ended up with 140 runs and about 200 mil more than I started with. Not bad, and I still have more apples then I'll ever need.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    It was hard holding back on Barbatos, but I had to save my apples for the 1/2 AP Embers on the next download campaign. Gotta grind if I want that Sion CE

US Friend Code
    Welp, actually beat the CQ without CS help, though it took quite a lot of tries.

Seeing Waver and Alexander duo sure takes me back to Septem. In fact, it's more or less what I imagine the hard version of that fight. First CQ where I actually prefer using Jack over Kama, due to 2 reasons beside her bonus damage; Ignore Def NP and Buff Removal. First bar is where Buff Removal is crucial, while his Evade from second bar can be solved with Sure Hit CE. Waver's Def Up buff is where her NP really shines.

My setup was Jack with double Skadi, with backline Shiki and two DPS Riders. Shiki served as a failsafe in case Jack died before Alex did, due to Ignore Invul skill and Ignore Def NP. Once he died, The rest was up to Riders to beat Waver up. Luckily a Skadi survived to buff my Ushi, making the process faster.

US Friend Code
    Rolled on tonight's new banner just to NP5 Bedivere. Didn't get anything else of note but worth it.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Finished the story, cleared Mnemosyne first try with Luvia and Gray.

still only 88 missions done.

new CE in the mp shop, not sure if im gonna buy this one, i know i'll never use it.

I beat the pillar just over 80 times. I beat Mnemosyne with Emiya Assassin, Sima Yi (Reines) Support (their skill lv was all 6 I do have friends with skill LV at 10 but they didn't show on my support at the time), Tamamo, Gray, Mash, and Chu Alter. Emiya the MVP made it to the end to win it and I only lost my front row after breaking her last bar. I tried Gray, Reines, and Merlin once but ether I had bad luck or my battle play just didn't work. Now I've only 3 Missions left then CQ. All in all I liked this event good story, Mats drop, Characters and though hard a worth enemy for a final Boss.

US Friend Code
    Had a thought this morning about the event story and I appreciate the parallels between Da Vinci/Mnemosyne and Romani/Goetia. They were systems who continued after their creators’ deaths and just wanted to help people in their own way, even if it was destructive from the target’s point of view. idk I just thought it was neat to call back to that.

Blog Entries
    Wow, I completely missed that the next CE was out in the shop as well. Goddamnit for NA just stalling the release of BL I guess.

...At least this is the last one that has the "if support it's 15% MLB" then. All of the coming ones have two things at +5% for MLB.

Still, honestly none of that sounds that appealing to burn MP on for the future so idk what to do either.
    Last edited by Kratosirving; May 10th, 2021 at 07:31 PM.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: