Page 1537 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 53710371437148715271532153515361537153815391542154715871637 ... LastLast
Results 30,721 to 30,740 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

For this raid battle I used a double Skadi for the first time and it works great. My attacker is Medusa (Lancer) NP5 and I increase her NP and attack with my outfit (can't remember it's name). She can beat the boss with her NP alone most time (damage is not constant) or at least have it's HP low enough at worse that the second turn I can finish it.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    PFFFAHAHAHAHA
    I swear I didnt know that ahead of time lmao. I definitely laughed at the reveal.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Raid count; 65 times.

At that reveal; Oh well, I guess Halloween will always be Liz's thing. And this time is also used to officially introduce Sitonai.

Aaand... NP5 Oni Cure. Quite a fun Event, though they could've explained Herc's appearance in LB2 by having him tethered to Sitonai there. A missed opportunity in my opinion.

US Friend Code
    Given the twist at the end it sucks that Siegfried wasn't a main character of this event.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Tbh I didn't had too much fun with this event, and I didn't rolled for Sitonai because saving for LB3, so just waiting rn. Will try to get Shuten to NP5 because a Caster like her is always good.
    “The only person who can sympathize you and understands you, is you. So be good to yourself.”

"Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?"

US Friend Code
    Hmm... the CQ is against Oni Cure and Sitonai, and they both have ST NP with 3 bars. ATK Bonus is still there too.

I'll tackle it another day since I'm still burnout by the Raid.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    finished the story, i liked it.

used the grail on Izou.

now is just the chalenge and clearing the shop and points for this week.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    finished the story, didnt read it

i did peep medbs scenes tho

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Hmm... the CQ is against Oni Cure and Sitonai, and they both have ST NP with 3 bars. ATK Bonus is still there too.

I'll tackle it another day since I'm still burnout by the Raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Before watching: (Oh cool! An Achilles Solo!)

After watching: ..... F

That face at the end tho

US Friend Code
    216447546 Shadow
    Ah, bye Raids~. Pretty much farmed what I wanted from this event. Time to rest~
    Friend ID: 216,447,546
    NA Support List

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Given the twist at the end it sucks that Siegfried wasn't a main character of this event.
    When he showed up I was hyped. I assumed that he would be the "hero" since his Command Codes were in the point ladder. Then everyone showed up afterwards and he didn't do shit...

At least Berserker was cool.

so why exactly did gil finish off the dragon? he wasn't even present in the event. i'm confused

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's more of the Dragon going I AM GREED, YOU CAN NEVER BE RID OF ME!, and I take the random Gate attacks to be Gil essentially saying 'hold my beer' or an unconscious reflex to a mongrel daring to say that everything was his, when we all know everything is Gilgamesh's.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    Gil does have a knack for hunting dragons, as shown in his third Interlude.

His reason back then was to strengthen Ea, since its power depends on the amount of treasury he has, and dragons are known for hoarding treasures. But then it's pointless for this case since the gold vanished with Sitonai at the end anyway.

Speaking of which, it is also possible that it was Child Gil since it didn't show which Gilgamesh who shot those.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    I just wish they decided to explore some of the other oni Servants (maybe not Tomoe since she had an event to herself at year's start, but certainly Danzo and Kotaro or non-Rider Kintoki for once) instead of Ibaraki again. I mean, I like her but she just had a big role in the summer event.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you there. There's no such thing as too much Ibaraki!

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I ended up at 105 runs on the biggest raid, so all I really need are a couple hundred of the Gold currency and the shop is done. I guess I should start looking at drop rats for the other mats...
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    honestly, the drop rate on anything here after the raid is kinda meh; if you've bought out the shop, better to just go back to farming the usual nodes for them. Bones back in Fuyuki, Giant Rings at the giant valley, etc. 40ap for a worse chance is bleh XD
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The gold currency spot, funny enough, is the only spot worth farming outside of the raid due to having okay-ish enough rates for both mats + both mats actually being desirable. Bronze spot suffers because both mats have mixed spots with more desirable mats than those two together. Silver spot's bone rate isn't bad, but it's a damn shame that it didn't get roots or bloodstones instead of wine for the gold mat. Points suck because who still needs ghost lanterns when so many lottos include them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But for the Ferris Wheel, who doesn't have 500 extra proofs sitting around becasue it's all we got for daily login for what? Two years? Eh, I guess I'm heading back to Shibuya for spines.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.