Page 1732 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 73212321632168217221727173017311732173317341737174217821832 ... LastLast
Results 34,621 to 34,640 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Good luck with your coins without 5* Ember dailies.
    Still hoping that maybe they'll give the updated dailies for the anniversary.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It's fine if they only cost Coins and QPs, but Append Skills also need Mats and Lores for maxing out levels like regular Skills, so I won't bother about it.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    It's fine if they only cost Coins and QPs, but Append Skills also need Mats and Lores for maxing out levels like regular Skills, so I won't bother about it.
    Each level from 100 to 120 cost 750 4star embers.

US Friend Code
    So around 15000 4* embers if leveling all the way to 120. And IF I could get Coins to unlock all levels. Welp, not a very fun feature. Who knows if it'll ever be tweaked in the future like with Code Remover.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think getting at least 1 level in each of the two common Append skills is good though; 30% Extra card damage is good for just a handful of Blue gems, and while 10% gauge isn't exactly a gamechanger it's better than starting at 0%.

The 3rd one though... honestly I think that third Append skill slot has been a waste. Especially for the Berserkers where most of them get the "chance to not be crit by X class" one. Why does that skill type exist and not "take less damage from X class" altogether, smh.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Does that mean the grail crafting is coming in too? Level cap without that is going be tough.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    I think getting at least 1 level in each of the two common Append skills is good though; 30% Extra card damage is good for just a handful of Blue gems, and while 10% gauge isn't exactly a gamechanger it's better than starting at 0%.

The 3rd one though... honestly I think that third Append skill slot has been a waste. Especially for the Berserkers where most of them get the "chance to not be crit by X class" one. Why does that skill type exist and not "take less damage from X class" altogether, smh.
    to open an append skill at level 1 does not cost anything but coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    The 3rd one though... honestly I think that third Append skill slot has been a waste.
    I usually level that Append on AoE servants and Neutral DPS.
    Last edited by Herod; May 20th, 2022 at 10:53 AM.

I wonder if we may also get the pity system early now as well? Given my resent luck getting the 5 star I want after 900 quetz seem fine to me.

Blog Entries
    Summer 4 Rerun coming together with the Append Skills, and looks like we'll getting more QoL updates to go along with the Append stuff soon too.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    The biggest deal is that they have in fact confirmed that we are getting LB5.5 and LB6 items from now on to make up for the fact we are getting the Append Skill and 120 super early... alongside potentially the upgraded Dailies after:

They are pulling out all of the stops now with no brakes for Global like I have never seen before.

US Friend Code
    I wonder if they really will speed up the event and LB schedule at this point. That would mess with holiday events though, like having a Valentine's in August or something, so how would you do a workaround for that?

US Friend Code
    The approach they take is probably have new mats available earlier through events/shops/daily mats, while the scheduling remains the same as to not mess it up.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IIRC Nerofest 1 had fetus' in it's shops, five months before a homonculus showed up in London. So it's not unheard of.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    IIRC Nerofest 1 had fetus' in it's shops, five months before a homonculus showed up in London. So it's not unheard of.
    It's definitely not(*Remembers the fact that Waver required mats that wouldn't become widely available till London*).
    What is critical is the fact that these systems in particular only existed in Japan for the 1st year and that's it and the Append Skills and 120 came during Avalon, we are explicitly getting these so early, they have to re-adopt Year 1 tactics so we can use them on some decent level till those Lostbelts are available.
    Combined with the fact they fully acknowledged the QP and XP troubles that would come with them and bringing in the Extreme versions later...

US Friend Code
    Las Vegas rerun on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Also confirmed new mats available; dunno what it is exactly, but apparently it's the Gold mat from 5.5 or something.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

So there was some sort of Sakuracon panel that caused a really big stir in NA-land, eh?

US Friend Code
    One guy on reddit said that at Sakuracon the NA team said the Chaldea Breakroom stuff apparently got them a lot of angry messages from Japanese players for having English-exclusive writer interviews, so the team decided "if we're going to get angry reactions no matter what lets go further and give NA more exclusive stuff like that."

Of course that was only one poster's view and other people at the panel said in the same thread that they didn't get the impression it was spite motivated at all and OP was exaggerating. But the internet makes sure controversy travels faster and further.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With Requiem done, I've now max fou'd my fourth Servant. I don't really know who I want to be the next. I'm debating between Okita Alter, because I hate mixed nodes and Bunny King because I really hate mixed nodes.

Blog Entries
    Whatever the ultimate thought is/was, if it means NA isn't beholden to some time constraints between the main story, the better. Honestly it does need to speed up imo; we know JP is closing in on LB7 at this point and than some final LB or area after that to come, but after that 2.0 will finally be complete and I think I'm not the only one to predict that a lot of people will put down the game once that's done regardless of the region.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: