Page 1744 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 74412441644169417341739174217431744174517461749175417941844 ... LastLast
Results 34,861 to 34,880 of 37944

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Got Castoria after like 600 quartz. Is she worth trying to increase NP rank?
    It's not as bad as with the other support casters, since it increse the attack bonus she gives, but it's not really NEEDED.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

US Friend Code
    Space Ishtar needs eggs. My old nemesis.

I am also completely out of QP.
    Last edited by Reign; July 4th, 2022 at 12:38 PM.

Thankfully, they just put up the new vault quest that gives you 4M QP per run. Also, you can get eggs with the new prisms.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Space Ishtar needs eggs. My old nemesis.

I am also completely out of QP.
    So does Castoria, and those spiky stars from Atlantis too. Get farming (or use those prisms lol).

Meanwhile, I am elated to report that, between a 10^3 Castoria off the friendlist and my own 8/1/1, Astarte hits for ~120k damage on Neutral.
    She also refunded 38% off that one enemy alone but it was a low hp mob so take that one with a grain of salt.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the age of Arts is upon us.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    With Castoria and Ishtarin I can now farm with a full set of bond/master xp CEs. This power...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar

GSSR: Space Ishtar, exactly who I wanted. Got Jane and Summer Okita too. Really good roll.
    No. Unless you want to E-Sports flex, Castoria is explicitly good at NP1 as her best quality from her NP(The Anti-Enforcement... seriously, they had Anti-Purge awhile back in Camelot(Not sure if Enkidu has Anti-Purge on his NP as classification as I don't have him) and now it's Anti-Enforcement? Lasengele please, just pick a name for Anti-Purge and stick with it) is the Ignore Ignore Invincibility Invincibility.
    And otherwise, she's a more busted Skadi where her skills matter far more.

I ended up getting Castoria stupid early(like around 180 SQ and 24 tickets), NP3 Summer Jeanne(who I did want if I couldn't get the 4 I didn't have), NP2 Lakshmibai(I only got her recently at all but I was hoping for Myu) and then did 2 rolls in the SE.RA.PH banner and finally got Meltryllis(I think Kingprotea has a future banner so I can stop)
    So now I can focus on Summer 5 and Summer Kiara and my final most wanted Servant of the year.

I have to say, NA is really getting the good treatment so far. First by getting LB6 mats before LB6 and the coin system earlier for the 1-3* Servants, and now the pure prisms and the better dailies. This is something that other versions like CN wished they did too, unless they have and it wasn't mentioned. It really feels like those behind the NA localization care about this.

US Friend Code
    I've noticed a distinct difference in how NA players see 2-san vs how JP players do, generally opinions of him are more favorable, and I think the early QoL stuff is the reason why. He started showing up more in streams around the same time they started implementing those ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I have to say, NA is really getting the good treatment so far. First by getting LB6 mats before LB6 and the coin system earlier for the 1-3* Servants, and now the pure prisms and the better dailies. This is something that other versions like CN wished they did too, unless they have and it wasn't mentioned. It really feels like those behind the NA localization care about this.
    Usually, most Chinese/Korean players don't talk about FGO China/Korea unless something ridiculous comes into play. It actually makes tracking their updates extremely difficult since they rarely compare/contrast to FGO NA.

I've noticed a distinct difference in how NA players see 2-san vs how JP players do, generally opinions of him are more favorable, and I think the early QoL stuff is the reason why. He started showing up more in streams around the same time they started implementing those ahead of schedule.
    Didn't know the Japanese didn't like 2-San as much as we did...
    It's probably also the fact that he's trying to learn English on his own to speak better with the playerbase here that also endears him to us at that(Since most of the time, the JP VA need translators so it's something special when they try and learn English just to speak to the overseas fans).

マリーの味方
    castoria in 90 quartz, and yang guifei in guaranteed. not bad

800 quartz and no Castoria ;_;
    At least I got Fujino out of the gssr roll so not completely starved

NP2->3 Enkidu and NP1 Castoria after 160 + 16 rolls.

GSSR gave me NP2->3 Scathach.

598,535,004 (NA)

GSSR: Space Ishtar, exactly who I wanted. Got Jane and Summer Okita too. Really good roll.
    You don't need to but you'll use her a lot and getting her NP up is very easy so you'll always have opportunity to use it. Just for that I think it's worthwhile if you have SQ to spare. Only NP2 though, I don't think rolling 3 more Castorias to jump from 40% attack to 50% attack is worth it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehennahem View Post
    Didn't know the Japanese didn't like 2-San as much as we did...
    It's probably also the fact that he's trying to learn English on his own to speak better with the playerbase here that also endears him to us at that(Since most of the time, the JP VA need translators so it's something special when they try and learn English just to speak to the overseas fans).
    Keep in mind that JP has suffered through many bad decisions that the NA version is avoiding because of early QoL changes. Right now for example I don't have much expectations from JP Anniversary since:

A) It's a fix to a problem we're currently having but they've waited for Anniversary to "reward" us with this fix.
    B) It's a worthless change that doesn't really add anything like the Fou Paw system and they will even limit it to make it look like it's valuable because it's rare, making it a very lackluster reward for Anniversary.
    C) It's a new gameplay change but that it's badly implemented and ends up being one step forwards and one step backwards.

In the case of NA, if it's either A) or B) then early implementation is a nice reward to get without having to link it to Anniversary which people expects more, and if it's C) they can just wait for JP to see how they fix the badly implemented feature and then add both together, or even fix it themselves like adding LB6 mats earlier than us. But in our case, we will have to go through that bad experience, and you would think that after many years they understand their playerbase but nope, they keep doing those bad ideas as if past years mean nothing.

Also in JP 2-san talks a bit too much in JP interviews, like saying this game will last for 10 years when it was a time in which FGO was very obviously on decline because of lack of content and many many dead weeks, or talking about PvP when the playerbase wants nothing with that because PvP tends to be very toxic in most mobages, so he doesn't give a really good image of a person that is aware of the issues in JP. Plus lack of communication with the playerbase tbh.

Bonus points to NA btw for the Corner section that even JP saw it as a nice detail LOL.
    Last edited by Oz1337; July 4th, 2022 at 05:42 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Thank goodness the CC system no longer consumes Code Remover to switch CC around.

I want him fired

Got NP2 Castoria after around 360 SQ, I have around 360 left over. What should I probably save mats for?

My recommendation to anybody after rolling Castoria is to keep them for LB6, if you can wait for that long. There's a total of 4 gatchas with really good 4 and 5*, one of the 5* pretty much changing the entire Buster meta, that are worth rolling. If you're lucky and they implement the pity system earlier, you need a total of 3600 quartz to get one copy of each 5*, so better start saving now.
    Last edited by Oz1337; July 4th, 2022 at 06:20 PM.

My recommendation to anybody after rolling Castoria is to keep them for LB6, if you can wait for that long. There's a total of 4 gatchas with really good 4 and 5*, one of the 5* pretty much changing the entire Buster meta, that are worth rolling. If you're lucky and they implement the pity system earlier, you need a total of 3600 quartz to get one copy of each 5*, so better start saving now.
    Thanks for replying quickly. Do we have a confirmed time for when we’ll get LB6? I know that LB5.5 was mentioned to be in November in the stream yesterday. Should I just assume it’ll be some time in April/May 2023? Thank you.

Keep in mind that JP has suffered through many bad decisions that the NA version is avoiding because of early QoL changes. Right now for example I don't have much expectations from JP Anniversary since:

A) It's a fix to a problem we're currently having but they've waited for Anniversary to "reward" us with this fix.
    B) It's a worthless change that doesn't really add anything like the Fou Paw system and they will even limit it to make it look like it's valuable because it's rare, making it a very lackluster reward for Anniversary.
    C) It's a new gameplay change but that it's badly implemented and ends up being one step forwards and one step backwards.

In the case of NA, if it's either A) or B) then early implementation is a nice reward to get without having to link it to Anniversary which people expects more, and if it's C) they can just wait for JP to see how they fix the badly implemented feature and then add both together, or even fix it themselves like adding LB6 mats earlier than us. But in our case, we will have to go through that bad experience, and you would think that after many years they understand their playerbase but nope, they keep doing those bad ideas as if past years mean nothing.

Also in JP 2-san talks a bit too much in JP interviews, like saying this game will last for 10 years when it was a time in which FGO was very obviously on decline because of lack of content and many many dead weeks, or talking about PvP when the playerbase wants nothing with that because PvP tends to be very toxic in most mobages, so he doesn't give a really good image of a person that is aware of the issues in JP. Plus lack of communication with the playerbase tbh.

Bonus points to NA btw for the Corner section that even JP saw it as a nice detail LOL.
    Okay, that basically enlightens me on the issues of FGO JP. I guess when you see people praise the things FGO JP puts in, it's easy to ignore the things FGO JP does wrong and ultimately fix in FGO NA without us ever experiencing those worst aspects(especially when we never experienced FGO JP's first year in the slightest so it's much harder to see it's faults).
    And damn, I can see why 2-San doesn't get the best rep when he says stuff like that without noticing the room. And the Corner is seriously great but in comparison to the stuff JP constantly has, I see it as a step forward and backward at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Custennin View Post
    Thanks for replying quickly. Do we have a confirmed time for when we’ll get LB6? I know that LB5.5 was mentioned to be in November in the stream yesterday. Should I just assume it’ll be some time in April/May 2023? Thank you.
    The best guess will be in May as it will have to be around our Anniversary with how the characters are being released.