Page 1444 of 1901 FirstFirst ... 4449441344139414341439144214431444144514461449145414941544 ... LastLast
Results 28,861 to 28,880 of 38002

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Blog Entries
    Astolfo is very efficient goto Rider of choice though

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    My go-to Rider is Astolfo I don't really care about efficiency.
    best gay material
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Astolfo is that hyperactive puppy who keeps trying to jump in your lap, than lays there content as you pet him.

So what's the rest of the month look like coming up? Is essentially a bare month until the end with the collab, or is there something else in between?
    Last edited by Kratosirving; April 5th, 2020 at 10:40 AM.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Journey to the West rerun

US Friend Code
    ew

- - - Updated - - -

no Permafrost in the event shop either what good even is it

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Journey to the West Hearts farming rerun
    yes

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn you still need hearts after Da Vinci?

Also the shop doesn't have fluid or stingers so it's absolute shit. Having both Semiramis and Moriarty is hell.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Spoiler:

FIFTY-FOUR???

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think the only time I needed hearts was leveling Scathach, I can't even remember who else needed them since I was never grinding intently for them. My issues have always been the 200+ bronze mats, like chains on Quetz and now Ozy, or stakes on Eresh. Actually I think Quetz was the biggest grind I had, needing all those chains, plus Gallstones which were only in that one Babylon node at the time.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Uzuki View Post
    Spoiler:

FIFTY-FOUR???
    not even 72
    childs play

thankfully I'm pretty set for the next three servants I'm skilling up (sieg/izou/skadi)

just farming those 72 steel (minus 20 from summer 3) before gilfest is gonna suck.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Damn you still need hearts after Da Vinci?

Also the shop doesn't have fluid or stingers so it's absolute shit. Having both Semiramis and Moriarty is hell.
    I do, lots of the early gen 5 stars and even 4 stars need gearts for their skills.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Since I'm free to play I don't have as many servants and only a few of my 4 star beyond level 6 skill so I have enough for future welfare servant but I know how easily I could use the all up. Good luck Jin Uzuki on the Hearts. Also I really enjoyed the Lost belt story and character. Much better then the early Singularity's and not as crowded.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    not even 72
    childs play
    This is like the 5th servant I pull that needs them, It's been nothing but proofs-of-hero-hell since January for me. I'll even take bones or chains over them at this point.

Blog Entries
    part 2 is every story chapter is a new bronze mat and every new servant is 216 of new bronze mat
    welcome to hell

Forgot to ask Kadoc said had he or the other A Team members had taken on the singularity's they would have finished them quickly and better, however I think I remember someone at FGO told how well each would have done. At the time I thought it was going spoil to much since I didn't know the 7 well so I avoided it but I feel this chapter gave me a good feel on who each are. So could some please post a link or write how they said it would have turned out.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Daybit would clear all Part 1 and EOR, but would be stuck at the Lostbelts start.
    Wodime would clear all part 1, the EOR and half of the Lostbelts but not the second half "because he is a Crypter", whatever it means.
    Kadoc with Lostbelt Anastasia would have cleared part 1, but to meet Lostbelt Anastasia he needs to be frozen at the beginning of part 1, so...

The point, however, is that A Team would have been the whole 7 first class Masters with 7 Servants and Mash. So yeah, I can believe that such a team would have fixed everything quicker and better.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; April 5th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Forgot to ask Kadoc said had he or the other A Team members had taken on the singularity's they would have finished them quickly and better, however I think I remember someone at FGO told how well each would have done. At the time I thought it was going spoil to much since I didn't know the 7 well so I avoided it but I feel this chapter gave me a good feel on who each are. So could some please post a link or write how they said it would have turned out.
    >https://www.famitsu.com/news/201910/05182695.html
    Q: For the last one, is it okay for me to ask my personal question? Say for example, if the protagonist didn't survive in the prologue, and someone from A-Team survived, what will happen to humanity? Is there anyone in A-Team who can successfully restore the Human Order?
    Nasu: There are two... I believe, it's either Kirschtaria Wodime or Daybit Sem Void. But in case of Daybit, he will get stuck after restoring humanity and won't be able to face off against the danger in year 2018. (the danger in 2018 refers to part 2 and the Lostbelts)
    Q: Kirschtaria will be able to hold on?
    Nasu: If its Kirschtaria he'll just make it? No, he'll be able to clear half of the threat from 2018 but he can't win since he's a Crypter. But, if we're just talking about restoring the Human Order, Kaddoc might have a chance. No, nope. It's too much for Kaddoc.
    Q: Kaddoc feels like he has a factor that'll let him become a protagonist. What do you think?
    Nasu: His plot armor (最後の運命力) is just a tad insufficient. If Anastasia works hard then maybe, but without Lostbelts he won't meet "that Anastasia." There are various reasons why the other faces would quickly fail.
    The way he talks, seems like Daybit would be busy with something else to be available for Part 2 (as if Daybit wasn't shady enough), while Wodime can only clear half of the lostbelts ''because he is a Crypter''.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I feel like Wodime's thing is that because he's a crypter, he's somebody who would actually agree with the path the fifth Lostbelt's taken, or something like that. He gets to the Lostbelt that seemingly is even more prosperous than regular history, so he goes for that one instead.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Thanks Yggdrasil and Lord C. Now I wonder what Daybits deal is now. Well we'll find out eventually.