Page 1761 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 76112611661171117511756175917601761176217631766177118111861 ... LastLast
Results 35,201 to 35,220 of 37945

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Box 40. Lotto CE #9 has dropped.

598,535,004 (NA)

Box 45. Lotto CE #10 has dropped.

598,535,004 (NA)

Box 50. Lotto CE #11 has dropped.

WTF are these drop rates.

598,535,004 (NA)

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Your drop rates are always bullshit, but it probably has something to do with the 50 boxes you've farmed so far.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Box 55. Lotto CE #12 has dropped.

Since these CE drops are getting silly, I decided to try and estimate its drop rate. I'm getting a CE drop every 3000 tickets and ~140 tickets per run. That's around 22 runs per CE, or roughly a 4.5% drop rate.

598,535,004 (NA)

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Your drop rates are always bullshit, but it probably has something to do with the 50 boxes you've farmed so far.
    I got a CE to drop and I'm still on box 4, lol.

T o be fayah I still haven't started actually farming boxes, I'm trying to manually get enough currency to buy out the shop without falling asleep first.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I got a drop around box 5 myself, which is really early for an event. Normally I don't get enough to MLB the CE until the last day or two. I haven't really had a chance to go hard this lotto yet either. I just haven't had a good time to sit down, marathon something and mindlessly click buttons.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've gotten 4 drops so far in what equates to 23 Boxes, could MLB one now and keep my current progress going, but the 1 slot open that isn't Mash/Leo in my CE list would irritate me so I'm holding off on doing so until I get one more drop. Oddly enough 2 of my CE drops have come when I was clearing the other nodes just to get them off my screen.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

I’ve gotten four drops so far in about 27 boxes. So far, this event has been great as I no longer need to grind for phoenix feathers for a while, which has been the bane of me.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Granted I'm not playing as much as everyone else, but how the hell are people getting this far? Actually when you play more and find an optimal way of killing things, yeah more gains is obviously more possible

EDIT: Also if anyone cares, I am only on my 8th box. Been mostly farming the dog tag node. How much better is the last node versus ease of killing a bunch of Lancer with big red card?
    Last edited by Eriko; August 27th, 2022 at 03:55 AM.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    They've always been crazy with the boxes -_-
    Possibly automated playing too.

I don't think there's anything of interest for me in the boxes other than the plushies for shop stuff.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not doing a drastic amount of farming in terms of time spent; with optimal setup I'm doing about 3k tags or 5 boxes a day, which with my older/slower phone and team basically is about 2 hours or so a day. Plenty for me. Also counting the tags I'm getting from the Grail Fronts so I can cheese a bit, but still holding to my 3k a day pattern. Too much else to do this week between irl, Warhammer 3 and FFXIV.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

I’m using a castoria setup that lets me 3 turn stuff with Paracelsus, so yeah, farming gets easier w/ time and supports.

The box has a ton of good ascension mats in it, so I’ve been completely happy to use apples and just manually grind (currently to box 31) so far.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    I'm on Box 60 and I plan on doing 100 boxes minimum and the reason I do so is simply to cover the numerous mats and expenses the game basically heaves at you.

Leveling skills in this game is HEAVILY encouraged(Not just with more buffs to the skill but also with 2 Turns reduced on CD at max level) but you need alot of QP and alot of mats to do so and some mats are a notorious as hell thing to get like Bones, Stakes, Feathers, etc.
    So some go full on whale for the various Fests and spend Rapples, some save all of their Apples for these and they usually play all day and night to maximize their mat gains.

Box 125. Current CE drop is at #18.

598,535,004 (NA)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fucking hell, man.

BTW what's your team for this last node? I'm keeping with Nito with Castoria/Waver plugsuit swap for 1&2 and Seiba with the party buffs and arts chain for the last round. I tried every STNP I could to see if I could find a looper, but no-one worked out, so I went with a 100% battery, which leaves Nito or Circe, and Castoria only works with one of those.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    So I finally decided to look at some resources (Chaldea Gurus on youtube has a discord where people have posted several resources to use for farming this event, and farming in general, also if you like fanmade story skits based on the FGO story staring it's own cast of characters, I highly recommend their skit based story videos. Musaki and his team of up and coming voice artists have created a very fun side story within FGO's and have gotten immensely better over the years of doing it in terms of the writing and production value) and I was able to realize I actually had servants needed to make these team comps without actually having all of the necessary servants skilled to 10. I use a Friend Artoria, my own Castoria and Lancelot, with Waver (formerly Merlin) in the backrow, the other two are just Mashu, to keep the team down, and Herc, to farm bond points (I know I should have Level 10 bond Herc after 5 years of playing this game, sue me)
    Last edited by Eriko; August 28th, 2022 at 06:22 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Box 125. Current CE drop is at #18.
    Please share your luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Fucking hell, man.

BTW what's your team for this last node? I'm keeping with Nito with Castoria/Waver plugsuit swap for 1&2 and Seiba with the party buffs and arts chain for the last round. I tried every STNP I could to see if I could find a looper, but no-one worked out, so I went with a 100% battery, which leaves Nito or Circe, and Castoria only works with one of those.
    I automated everything with FGA, so it isn't nearly as bad as it seems.

My last node is Saber Nero with Mana Loading 10, Circe, and Castoria x2 with Plugsuit.

Nero popping her battery and both Charisma buffs get her to 100% NP (10 + 30 + 30 + 30) on turn 1. I throw the NP generation buffs on Circe to also get her to 100% NP (30 + 30 + 20 + 20) on turn 1. Circe NPs the wave 1 mob and can NP again on wave 2 with her 100% battery. On wave 3, I pop Circe's defense drop and Plugsuit Charisma so that Saber Umu can clean up.

Keep in mind that my Saber Nero is NP5, so I can consistently 3-turn even without her Imperial Privilege. You'll have to beat the RNG for the guaranteed 3-turn at lower NP levels, but you will always deal enough damage to kill Scathach and you can easily beat Caenis down with face cards.

598,535,004 (NA)

If you have at least NP2 Seiba, you should be able to consistently 3-turn + face card beatdown with Castoria and Waver. You'll need Mana Loading 20 on Seiba to reach 100% NP on turn 1, however.

598,535,004 (NA)