Page 1468 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 4689681368141814581463146614671468146914701473147815181568 ... LastLast
Results 29,341 to 29,360 of 37941

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

New animation updates too. Zerkalot getting his F-15 early. I'm quite happy.

Also time to get Tamalancer to NP5, and hopefully I'll be able to do the same for Boardred.
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    I wonder if we'll get Gil's animation update early at Gilfest.

I sure hope so, getting animation updates only a year after JP would be a good standard

US Friend Code
    109 082 468
    Oh, CE bombing time, I guess I can burn a relatively trivial amount of qp that will be filled up by Kogetsukan again leaving me at max.
    sob
    I just want to be able to roll FP without having to feed CEs is that too much to ask.
    (well, I could just roll for a new servant and hope I wasn’t heavily matlocked on anything I guess)
    FGONA Friendcode: 109 082 468
    IGN: Genesys
    Normal Supports: (all skills 10/10/10)
    Merlin-90-Chaldea Lunchtime, Nero Bride-90-Heroic Portrait, Kuro-90-HND, Scathach-100-Sumo, Medb-90-Halloween Princess, Waver-90-Mona Lisa, Shiki-100-Sumo, Heracles-90-Castle of Snow, Hokusai-90-Dive to Blue

This is going to be hard to resist but my luck recently has been O.K. at best so I need need to save for the OP servant on the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    New animation updates too. Zerkalot getting his F-15 early. I'm quite happy.

Also time to get Tamalancer to NP5, and hopefully I'll be able to do the same for Boardred.
    I'm so jealous I want Tamalancer at at-least NP2 though I'm glad to have her. Good luck hope she hears your call. Will we have another chance for her after this?
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 22nd, 2020 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    This is going to be hard to resist but my luck recently has been O.K. at best so I need need to save for the OP servant on the near future.

I'm so jealous I want Tamalancer at at-least NP2 though I'm glad to have her. Good luck hope she hears your call. Will we have another chance for her after this?
    Thanks, Tamalancer has been kind. This is her last banner, so no good chance to get her after this. Only option till present day jp is GSSR.
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'll probably try for np2 Moedred.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    ooh sheeit.

I just saw in the clairvoyance a certain summer servant is AoE assassin. Rolling harder than plan there! (actually first summer servant I'm going for in these three years)
    So much for not really rolling much more this year.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    I expect I'll be getting at least one of Summer Assassin while rolling for Archer and I consider that a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    ooh sheeit.

I just saw in the clairvoyance a certain summer servant is AoE assassin. Rolling harder than plan there! (actually first summer servant I'm going for in these three years)
    So much for not really rolling much more this year.
    I've gone for all of the summer events so far, but this year's part 2 is the one I'm hyped for above all other summer banner. My wallet is already smoking from how on fire it will be for that
    Leviathan
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    Thanks, Tamalancer has been kind. This is her last banner, so no good chance to get her after this. Only option till present day jp is GSSR.
    Thanks for the heads up. This makes Tamalancer more tempting but I tried my luck on this gacha sim https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/summon-simulator#122 I did 7 resets best was 960 Quartz till Holmes came, my worst was 2220 and my average is about 1200. So I'm afraid if I try try to invest in her NP I'll won't have enough for the future servant. Hopefully even if it is a long wait Tamalance will come again. I still think when the Fox Assassin comes we'll get a Tama fest.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Summer Scáthach is already an AoE Assassin, though.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Was already planning to make a vague attempt at rolling summer assassin. AoE and NP charge only makes me want her more.

Similarly, learning some lancers were AoE reduced my enthuse. I seem to have picked up quite a few AoE lancers in my time.

Also yay, some people noticed my personal lesson on All slot.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    So, taking advantage of the lull in events due to Kogetsukan, I finally got around to finishing Anastasia.

....who the fuck thought "Mold Camelot" was a good name for a Noble Phantasm. Like, I get they mean the mold you use to build things rather than the mold that grows under my sink, but... why. It hurts to read.
    Not the only ugly name in the set (Tragic Shield of Rousal is weird at best, unfortunate at worst and I'm not too sold on "Ortinax" versus "Ortenaus", whatever their root may be) but by far the most striking. Couldn't you have gone for, I dunno, Foundation Camelot? Yeah, you lose out on the Lord-Mold wordplay, but you also avoid reminding people about spring cleaning in the middle of a climactic battle.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    I mean it's really moldy looking so it fits.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

ortenaus mashu is like moldy bread, no one wants to use her

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Actually forgot to add the rest of my impressions in the precious post, lol.

All in all... yes. This was a good story. Felt like it dragged on quite a bit at the start (partially a consequence of already knowing the relevant scuttle about Lostbelts), one too many filler battles, but it came through at the end. A barrage of strong story moments, and the bittersweet "after the end" narration really sold it.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    maintenance for the 10m download campaing started, i thought it was gonna be tomorrow, my ap was almost full, reeeee or something.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, Hunting quests time. I should get on that, considering Bones are great and I'm in real need of Gold Saber cookies :|
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Actually forgot to add the rest of my impressions in the precious post, lol.
    You overestimate the quality of that post. :-P