Page 1588 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 58810881488153815781583158615871588158915901593159816381688 ... LastLast
Results 31,741 to 31,760 of 37945

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Some of the upcoming Servants this year will get Strengthening in the future, so it will be a good investment to roll for them. Though my main target is the SR Ruler in the April, while the rest is whatever.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I'm fine with the Servants I have. I'd just like to get Sigurd to NP2 at least and save for Muramasa.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by telesbleach View Post
    tried to np2 Medb, got Miyu instead.

not gonna lie, at np1, she's kinda shitty.

i guess that's make her a candidate for my next 'lostbelt meme run' thing

Either her or Maoubu, but while i do have good luck geting avengers(all of then so far) she comes after Reines and Luvia and before Godjuna. thats a hard call to make.
    Miyu is bad no matter what NP level. If people want to claim Andersen is a budget Waver/Merlin, then Miyu is the overpriced Andersen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Only rolling for one SSR this year. the rest are 3*. cater to me more, fgo

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I want quite a few Servants this year, which means I'm already prepared to get none of them.
    I'm preemptively salting myself.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    probably gonna have a hard time getting anyone, my quartz arent going up cause i been skipping all events, logins and weekly missions

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Man what's up with those 10AP raids at the end of the event? And there are like 5 of them??? This is a massive chore, way worse than what I remembered.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    probably gonna have a hard time getting anyone, my quartz arent going up cause i been skipping all events, logins and weekly missions
    I mean, if that's how you want to play it, go all out and wait for one of those campaigns that give huge quartz to people who haven't been on in months.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I'm just planning to roll on the space cow girl this year. I'd like to try in the CCC event for Melt but my try for Chu really hit me hard with over 1000 quartz and I'm F2P so I'm going to wait on her. This event Challenge Quest was not to hard for me I just used Tama Cat, double Skadi, Kuro, Martha, and Chu. Cat was able to clear all but the last bar on all of the before being removed. In the end Kuro and Chu finish it while Martha healed and took the hit (beat Kuro first so it was just the Casters left) no CS needed this time.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    I'm just planning to roll on the space cow girl this year. I'd like to try in the CCC event for Melt but my try for Chu really hit me hard with over 1000 quartz and I'm F2P so I'm going to wait on her. This event Challenge Quest was not to hard for me I just used Tama Cat, double Skadi, Kuro, Martha, and Chu. Cat was able to clear all but the last bar on all of the before being removed. In the end Kuro and Chu finish it while Martha healed and took the hit (beat Kuro first so it was just the Casters left) no CS needed this time.
    Maybe because it's an Event from early days of FGO, but the CQ is fairly easy tbh. I use Damage CE Rishtar with double Skadi, with backline Bradamante, Medb, and Herc. Rishtar managed to NP twice before one of the Skadis is killed, and then she continued to NP with one Skadi, while managed to survive the CQ up to the end.

LOL I feel foolish now, be leave it or not I forgot about Rishtar. I was so happy to be using Cat against bosses again I missed a easy Bond point chance. Still I have no complains it was fun to let her sharpen her claws. You may be right about the CQ being easier because it is part of a early day event. Though the fact we both used double Skadi maybe another reason it seemed easier (I don't use it that often since I don't have many quick loopers).

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    a little late but i finished the event, cleared all missions and the shop, used Medb in every fight, even the assassin ones, and also the chalenges.

easy but kind anoying, too many nodes with low ap cost, take's forever to get things done.

next should be valentines, if we get a dead weak, i can do the interludes that i keep forgeting i have (genshin's fault)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    do i have to beat china for kama event

US Friend Code
    I think so since it's like main story in disguise like CCC was

Quote Originally Posted by telesbleach View Post
    a little late but i finished the event, cleared all missions and the shop, used Medb in every fight, even the assassin ones, and also the chalenges.

easy but kind anoying, too many nodes with low ap cost, take's forever to get things done.

next should be valentines, if we get a dead weak, i can do the interludes that i keep forgeting i have (genshin's fault)
    Next dead week will be the third week of march, after the white day event.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

US Friend Code

Looking forward to the VAs. I hope there is time to get all of my servants but if not I at least know who I want.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm, the increased file size might be a problem for my small 16gb phone. Which is insane actually, as FGO is the only significant thing on my phone that takes up space as it is. Might have to uncheck the 'dl all files option' for the future of the game.

Also, new mat arrives in the Mirror. Better get to farming those too! XD
    Last edited by Kratosirving; February 2nd, 2021 at 12:38 AM.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

I didn't event notice the space. Hope it all fits or I'm going to have to offload some apps.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    My old tablet have like 6 GB off free space, so i should be fine.

i used to have a SD card for it with 50 GB or something, but that thing doesn't work anymore.

one day i'll buy a new tablet, probably.