Page 1526 of 1898 FirstFirst ... 52610261426147615161521152415251526152715281531153615761626 ... LastLast
Results 30,501 to 30,520 of 37945

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    This latest EQ. idfk /o\
    maybe tomorrow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    It failed for me last Salter memorial marathon, never forgetti
    Oh yeah... I forgot...

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen Gandr fizzle on Gil and Ishtar

edit: Also forgot that we get a grail. Don't even know who to grail from now on. Not feeling the 90>100 bracket so 70 > 80s and 80s up to 90s?
    Tactigrailing...
    Last edited by Strange_One; September 25th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Anyone got Circe for the CQ?
    It looks like it's time to operate, Doctor-style. Because Doctor is my first name; not because I'm a doctor.

because I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I’m not a mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    im an admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Raylen Cypher View Post
    so you admin to playing with sock puppets

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    MHX chalenge quest is some big pile of burning horseshit, atrocious annoying garbage, gonna try again later, after i get my shit together.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Got MHXA down to the last bar and was right about to start stalling out the rest, and then realized that instead of Hercs Bond CE, I put on Shishou's, I forgot to hit Nero's triple guts, and I had the MC on from Jaguars still rather than the Atlas I meant to use.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Got MHXA down to the last bar and was right about to start stalling out the rest, and then realized that instead of Hercs Bond CE, I put on Shishou's, I forgot to hit Nero's triple guts, and I had the MC on from Jaguars still rather than the Atlas I meant to use.
    Neros Guts may not work with Spriggan (DX Black Sesame Jello) If MHXA deals the final blow, apply [Remove 1 Buff when normal attacking] to MHXA [Permanent, Unremovable]. I think it took my Herc guts once (the skill one not the bond) so he fell. For my winning run I ignored Spriggan and broke MHXAs first bar when all other opponents were gone (didn't know that I could speed up her self destruct by breaking her bar then beating her food at the time). This person has some tips https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDrUsXt0dOE and again this post of some team https://atlasacademy.io/battle-in-ne...s-easy-clears/ I hope it helps.

I also am on box 42 how do you guys make it to 100 so fast and make it sound (as I read it) easy?
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; September 26th, 2020 at 02:01 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    They're using Fate/Grand Automata app, which lets you farm and spin without tapping buttons I heard, since I'm not using it myself.

Still stuck on Loanshark Sheba. Tried using stall team support Merlin, Holmes, and Mash. Managed to get her down to half HP of the last bar and was about to finish her off with Skadi-Ushi after casting Holmes' NP to bypass her buffs.

And her goon just had to stun Skadi of all people.

If only I had Kintoki...
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; September 26th, 2020 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Addition

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, stall teams kind of die once you hit the last break bar and she's tossing out a dozen buffs & debuffs a turn.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    They're using Fate/Grand Automata app, which lets you farm and spin without tapping buttons I heard, since I'm not using it myself.
    If you're using automata and not 200+ boxes, you're really using it badly.

Still stuck on Loanshark Sheba. Tried using stall team support Merlin, Holmes, and Mash. Managed to get her down to half HP of the last bar and was about to finish her off with Skadi-Ushi after casting Holmes' NP to bypass her buffs.

And her goon just had to stun Skadi of all people.

If only I had Kintoki...
    It's annoying, but you can solo it with Cu Alter. In fact, I'm pretty sure Cu Alter was able to solo all the BINY1 exhibition matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Thanks guys, Loanshark is down.

Turns out Ryouma is a good substitute for Kintoki, he fits right at home with Merlin and Mash, and managed to survive all the way to last bar.

Then the frontline is down, leaving Ushi and Skadi like before, but once again Skadi died before casting her buffs. Yet luckily, Ushi still has her Guts up, and the Atlas MC still have Invincible at the ready, keeping her alive long enough to beat Sheba. Pure fluke, but a win is a win.
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Started playing a month ago, on about 55 boxes and going slightly crazy since I'm pretty much just face carding. Only about half way through camelot so need to do a bit of story while the events are on so I can finish lb2 by oniland coming out. Kind of annoyed I probably won't have time to play EoR inbetween but ah well they aren't going away anytime soon whereas events take a while to be rerun.

Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Started playing a month ago, on about 55 boxes and going slightly crazy since I'm pretty much just face carding. Only about half way through camelot so need to do a bit of story while the events are on so I can finish lb2 by oniland coming out. Kind of annoyed I probably won't have time to play EoR inbetween but ah well they aren't going away anytime soon whereas events take a while to be rerun.
    you're doing really good considering you started a month ago. those materials should be very useful to you, with 55 boxes you should have almost enough gems to 10/10/10 one SSR servant of each class.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    you're doing really good considering you started a month ago. those materials should be very useful to you, with 55 boxes you should have almost enough gems to 10/10/10 one SSR servant of each class.
    I'm not spending too much money on the game tho I have bought a few small packs for 1 or 2 rolls which I really need to stop doing. So far my SR and SSRs are enkidu, raiko (I didn't really want her but wanted izo lol), emiya, pavarti, midrash(np2), diarmuid (np2- I was trying to roll for waver rip), yaygu(np2), assassin of paraiso and iri. And yeah was super overwhelmed at first but following a few guides has been really helpful, now I've got some decent servants of each class levelled as well as staple f2p farmers like spart and arash.

US Friend Code
    i'm a little above 200 boxes, farmed everything manually, 20 boxes/day until a reached 180, than i slowed down to save apples and my sanity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geistalt View Post
    Anyone got Circe for the CQ?
    Yes. I'll put her there with the damage CE, ok?

US Friend Code
    MHXA one is really random to me. One time I managed to break her bar and ate half of her snacks only for her to one-shot my DPS, another I couldn't even deplete her HP 'cause she kept healing over and over.

Her Spriggan snack left me in a dilemma. If you let her eat him she gets Buff Removal, and if you eat him he drops your Max HP to one. Not to mention how high his HP is which makes killing him faster than MHXA gonna be difficult, and if you somehow killed him, you're screwed if the Demerit fell to your DPS. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Guess I'll skip this one.

US Friend Code
    I hate this quest, nothing i tried worked.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That feel when you spend a whole afternoon grinding out lotto boxes and get nothing but Sheba's and then a few day later get plastered and grind and get three lotto CE's and a couple damages.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by telesbleach View Post
    I hate this quest, nothing i tried worked.
    I gave it a shot. Had her down to her last fucking 1.7 million health before she blasted my last char. What’s really annoying is I only had two command spells that I had gone through. If I had the third I could have used jeannes phantasm one more time and won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Trying to kill her outright is hard mode ain't it?
    Faaaaaaarkin 'eeell that was rouggggghhhh

Chloe Grudge Match, Le Chev D'eon Kayneth, Someone's Waver, BB MLB Grudge Match, Jeanne Miyu, Mash Kayneth.

Better fit I think than Kintoki and Skadi because evade, arts meme and stalling NP/skills.

Try to alpha strike MHXA - though it took me 2 rounds. After that, the game is to survive until her self destruct counter. Though take out targets of opportunity if you can.

Consult a menu or bring up the snacc stats to know what you might want to kill and what you don't want to kill.
    To me the most the tempting/threatening mobs were front loaded, after that the DoT and demerits were too big to consider, so skip turns by arts memeing all over MHXA's face.

May have handicapped myself by forgetting about MC and keeping the arctic gear on. Really not efficient considering how many runs it took to find this combo.
    No CSs spent. It's empty because I wasted all of them on some 'so damn close' runs.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

US Friend Code
    Hallowen rerun right after gilfest.

since i stoped with the lotto, i'm opening the boxes now so it won't get in the way of the next event.

it's really boring.