Page 1763 of 1902 FirstFirst ... 76312631663171317531758176117621763176417651768177318131863 ... LastLast
Results 35,241 to 35,260 of 38035

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

US Friend Code
    Gudaguda is a week from tomorrow

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is this the first GudaGuda without a welfare?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Yes though it will have a 1* in the friend point gacha.

Just did the boxes. I cleared 50 which for me I think is pretty good. So for this next event I'll use my friend point to get the limited 1 star.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I ended up with 86 boxes. Yet, I'm still 50 bones off from being done for all my gold Servants.

On the plus side, got enough gold gems that everyone's skills are taken care of. With Super Grailing now an option, I also had a good place to dump all the Gold Exp that I would have burned otherwise too. Got about 5 levels off of it. Oh my god that is tedious, tossing 600 Exp in increments of 20. It's going to be a long while until I get a Level 120. Or abandoning skill farming entirely, just to level the Waifu.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    "Wow, now that he has stackable guts I'm totally going to skill up Hijikata and use him more often!" ~said probably someone but definitely not me.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    I wonder why the last rank of hunting quests is called Pride+ instead of Brand
    Last edited by Reign; September 10th, 2022 at 09:11 AM.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man this round of Hunting Quests has been annoying for 3T setups. Trying to do the Hydra one, but can't find anything consistent with so many chunky ST enemies.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

A bit late on this, but here's my Okita rolls, and the backstory behind it.

Originally, I was rolling solely for Izou, who was the only 3-star unit I didn't have. My friend began messaging me on discord on his rolls and how he got like two 4-stars but no Okita, who he wanted since launch. So I hop on and began using tickets, in which the first 11 were pretty dry, no Izou but got an Emiya. Continued, and the next 11 was nothing, with a random Nursery Rhyme. At this point, I was pretty pissed, since it only took me 10 tickets to get Red Hare, but I digress. After complaining to my friend, I began using the lasts of my tickets, and got Okita on the next roll. Shouts and threats of death ensued, with only lamentation on my part on not getting Izou. Keep in mind, he's been pursuing her for years, while I randomly got her in 30 tickets. So switched to SQs, and the first multi I got, shitting you not, was an Okita. More salt mines were formed, and I was still pissed over the lack of Izous. Thankfully, the next Multi I finally obtained Izou, but it was already pretty insane considering the rate up. Now, I've heard 3 stars can be rarer because of the smaller pool, but getting two 5-stars over one 3-star is still insane to me as I'm typing this. Both he and I were half convinced I'll get an NP5 Okita before finally getting Izou.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's a reason "Rate up is a lie" is such a meme.

"Desire sensor" too.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    So.. touched 23rd box. These boxes have very little of what I want. heh.

These Hunting quests aren't aligning with the few things I need. Even so I'll be at the position of shoveling 4*XPs into the burner for Mana Prisms that... I have nothing I want to spend on.
    Actually. Considering my rolling plans I really don't even need most of these XPs I'm hoarding....

Rolled eleven for Izo, got nowt but NP2ing my Martha.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    A bit late on this, but here's my Okita rolls, and the backstory behind it.

Originally, I was rolling solely for Izou, who was the only 3-star unit I didn't have. My friend began messaging me on discord on his rolls and how he got like two 4-stars but no Okita, who he wanted since launch. So I hop on and began using tickets, in which the first 11 were pretty dry, no Izou but got an Emiya. Continued, and the next 11 was nothing, with a random Nursery Rhyme. At this point, I was pretty pissed, since it only took me 10 tickets to get Red Hare, but I digress. After complaining to my friend, I began using the lasts of my tickets, and got Okita on the next roll. Shouts and threats of death ensued, with only lamentation on my part on not getting Izou. Keep in mind, he's been pursuing her for years, while I randomly got her in 30 tickets. So switched to SQs, and the first multi I got, shitting you not, was an Okita. More salt mines were formed, and I was still pissed over the lack of Izous. Thankfully, the next Multi I finally obtained Izou, but it was already pretty insane considering the rate up. Now, I've heard 3 stars can be rarer because of the smaller pool, but getting two 5-stars over one 3-star is still insane to me as I'm typing this. Both he and I were half convinced I'll get an NP5 Okita before finally getting Izou.
    You could get Izou pretty easily in uhh... was it Thanksgiving last year? One of those class-restricted gachas they do. There's still a chance of spooks but not that many. And he keeps appearing in various pools regardless, since he's weirdly popular.

- - - Updated - - -

As for progress reports, I didn't need any mats from these Hunting Quests but the XP/QP from the boxes were just enough to finish leveling Jeanne Alter and put her in her clubbing outfit. Gotta say, it's a shame such a popular character hasn't gotten more content or at least an AU after all these years though. Even her sprites are outdated.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Blog Entries
    Having to keep expenditures low for a bit so haven't rolled much for this event, just ten tickets and one multi. Was enough to gather enough Medusa CEs to MLB it, but will hold off on that. No 4* CE, 1 5* CE, two Saito's (yay...) and no Himiko. Dunno if I wanna bother hitting the FP mines for Nobukatsu either, I just don't care about him lol. Maybe late in the event or something I'll throw time to it, idk.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

After today's bonus, I had exactly 120 SQ, which I considered a good omen.

40 rolls later:

1 Black Grail (now MLB)
    2 5* event CE
    2 4* event CE
    1 3* Event CE
    1 Liz (NP2->3)
    1 Depressed Emiya (NP1->NP2)

No Himiko ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

I should probably put in some of my FP for Nobu junior, but I don't feel like it. :/
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

I'm getting a shitload of Nobus from the FP gacha. He might actually be on FP rate up.

I'll toss in a million FP or so to farm his servant coins for grail making.

598,535,004 (NA)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gehennahem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    You could get Izou pretty easily in uhh... was it Thanksgiving last year? One of those class-restricted gachas they do. There's still a chance of spooks but not that many. And he keeps appearing in various pools regardless, since he's weirdly popular.

- - - Updated - - -

As for progress reports, I didn't need any mats from these Hunting Quests but the XP/QP from the boxes were just enough to finish leveling Jeanne Alter and put her in her clubbing outfit. Gotta say, it's a shame such a popular character hasn't gotten more content or at least an AU after all these years though. Even her sprites are outdated.
    To be fair, it's a weird thing when it comes to Jeanne Alter.
    She doesn't get an absurd level of love despite still being an extremely popular FGO original(only really challenged by LB Morgan and Ereshkigal)... but she STILL has the highest Attack in the game, her kit, while seemingly still old, is still absolutely busted in terms of doing absurd Crit damage easily and effectively and the one buff she gets basically allows her to easily go on a crit rampage(since her Arts Gain is surprisingly good) without much of an issue.

It took me forever to get Jeanne Alter but now that I have her... I hilariously get it now.

So, this is one of those events where you get free mats if you do them quickly? I shouldn't have skipped yesterday then...
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Blog Entries
    Hm, so with the final timelock hitting soon, do the Raids start as soon as the Epilogue is available?

-edit-

Never mind, seems they open immediately tonight with Act 7. I guess it's time for Nobukatsu and Nobunaga to shine

-edit 2- I forgot I needed to roll out the rest of Nobukatsu's NP levels, so I hit the FP mines again. Got the last two copies I needed for NP5 within 10 spins, so I decided what the hell, I decided to throw a multi to ride the luck wave. 2 more five-star CEs and a Himiko, I'd say that worked out pretty well!
    Last edited by Kratosirving; September 17th, 2022 at 11:58 PM.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Boy I feel foolish for not seeing who the traitors were. This raid battle has not been so bad. I've liked the drops.

Blog Entries
    ...I don't think NA is going to get all 7 Nobus down in time - at least not legitimately. Honestly I'm surprised that the Assassin one is going to be the last one, the mission reward for it is a 4* fou, figured that one would have been 3rd off the board. Are Circlets just not a highly sought after mat?

-edit- Well seems that all of them went down with 15 minutes to spare. Which means either people finally got off their asses and pounded 30k runs in 30 minutes, or had the needlemark nudged a bit. Either way, about time. :3

Ugh, and now the wait for tomorrow night to do the epilogue stuff. XD
    Last edited by Kratosirving; September 19th, 2022 at 01:15 PM.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler: