Page 1495 of 1900 FirstFirst ... 4959951395144514851490149314941495149614971500150515451595 ... LastLast
Results 29,881 to 29,900 of 37991

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    but that situation is literally no effort
    you are making a judgement based on 60% vs 200% of equivalent buff
    on a servant without NP interlude (!)

any further increase in np damage will skew the math in favor of NP
    any sort of power up
    while any additional crit on top of two hero creations will see diminishing returns

this example is the lowest end of two curves one of which (np) goes much faster than the other (crit)
    I'm only making this comparison because as i said, Np damage buffs are way more rare and usually gives less % (IIRC max being 30% on skill) than crit ones, so it's not going out of the window to compare 200% crit against 60% np dmg buff. And yes, I totally agree that an NP can surpass the damage of a buster crit if, as I said, it is on NP3~5 (but only on arts teams because tamamo can give both a card and NP steroid) but definitely it isn't as easy as you say. As an Example:

tamamo+tamamo+orion NP2 with interlude and Black Grail

merlin+merlin+orion with Victor of the Moon and without her 3nd skill, bcuz since she doesn't have a np damage buff it would be unfair (but this just shows how crit buffs are way more common than NPs ones)

Last edited by Guga; July 13th, 2020 at 05:11 PM.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Are healing command codes better on those with 2-3 sources of healing or tanky stubborn bastards like Cu/Fujino?

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchants View Post
    Spoiler:

I...I don't think this was possible but it did. And now i'm scared what might be the cost for such luck.

BL luck ranks ree

But actually congrats. Hall of Famer. Any advance on 3 + 1 SR?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post

BL luck ranks ree

I got Salieri x 5.
    Gorgon
    And Kiara.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post

BL luck ranks ree

from what my pull is telling me, you might have to go to church.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I just noticed, i have all the servants that got a rank up this time.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
    Are healing command codes better on those with 2-3 sources of healing or tanky stubborn bastards like Cu/Fujino?
    I don't think they're particularly good on anyone, at least not the rinky ones we've got so far. More damage -> end the quest faster -> take less damage is the true way of the tank.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guga View Post
    I'm only making this comparison because as i said, Np damage buffs are way more rare and usually gives less % (IIRC max being 30% on skill) than crit ones, so it's not going out of the window to compare 200% crit against 60% np dmg buff. And yes, I totally agree that an NP can surpass the damage of a buster crit if, as I said, it is on NP3~5 (but only on arts teams because tamamo can give both a card and NP steroid) but definitely it isn't as easy as you say. As an Example:

tamamo+tamamo+orion NP2 with interlude and Black Grail

merlin+merlin+orion with Victor of the Moon and without her 3nd skill, bcuz since she doesn't have a np damage buff it would be unfair (but this just shows how crit buffs are way more common than NPs ones)

i fail to reproduce those numbers
    np1 orion against beast/saber enemy with all skills applied with 2 tamamos/bhg vs 2merlins/victor, with default attack stat

Last edited by Aozaki-desu; July 14th, 2020 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
    I think the latter, since these characters will survive for a long period of time you'll be getting a lot more of heal (especially on fujino since she doesn't have any kind of healing), not to say if you put on the former you are probably overhealing at this point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i fail to reproduce those numbers
    np1 orion against beast/saber enemy with all skills applied with 2 tamamos/bhg vs 2merlins/victor, with default attack stat

Oh sorry, i was dumb and forgot to say that I was taking into account 3 times buff stacking and on neutral sky enemies, so it'll be something like:

300% arts up + 240% np strength + 110% atk up vs 310% buster + 620% crit + 230% atk up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guga View Post
    300% arts up + 240% np strength + 110% atk up vs 310% buster + 620% crit + 230% atk up
    ah, more made up numbers
    i think i'm done here

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Not really relevant to anything, but Mata Hari's CE text is some seriously sad shit
    Like, worse than her gameplay performance level sad shit
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

US Friend Code
    Summer rerun starts on the 17th and lasts to the 1st

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Not really relevant to anything, but Mata Hari's CE text is some seriously sad shit
    Like, worse than her gameplay performance level sad shit
    read anastasia's bond ce
    read okita alter's
    duality of fgo

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Summer rerun starts on the 17th and lasts to the 1st
    Aright Saber Fran. I've got quartz with your name on it, and hopefully more Umu too.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    oh wow
    last week I randomly got Sigurd in a few tickets, then today couldn't get Skadi or Enkidu in over 900 quartz and about 60 tickets.
    Only 5 star was my second Karna. Never got Gorgon either...

And my brother decides to update his game and he gets 2 Enkidus in less than 20 rolls.

Maybe I should roll less in JP so I'll have enough when I really want something.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    uuuuugh next ep of grind alrready....

Examining the Command Code Conumdrum. There are like 54 rare and above command codes and that's it. Strewn across the next two years. That span of time, and removers needing Rare prisms - that ain't nice for keeping a Servant 'up to date'.
    Mainly hand out the 1 & 2*s around I suppose...

I think I have enough CE bombe to max a CE. But still not sure what to. Or save em if there's something to Max in future.
    The 50% gauge Quick and Arts CEs are split and HP only, so less appealing than the Buster, Sumo, HND... BHG?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What do you use for your 50% + Quick CE? Because Knight of Marine is all Attack and even without MLB gives a 50% NP.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    The first set of new Command Codes are with the new summer event, right? None are added to this rerun?

Quote Originally Posted by sp00ky View Post
    Hi guys, first time poster here. I've not really read this particular subforum much, so if this is the wrong place to post this issue, I apologize. But as far as I can tell from the rules, this is fine I think(?)

My friend has run into quite a big issue here. His transfer code was used by an unknown person, and thus he had his account stolen. So far his experience with support was that despite him showing his own google transaction logs for the SQ that he has purchased, support has refused to help him due to the account currently being used by the thief.

From the quote here from the email:
    "Even if you provided a detailed explanation of the events that occurred, since the account in question is currently active, we cannot verify your ownership and we cannot take further actions."
    It seems that support cannot/will not do anything despite my friend proving that he owns the account from his google transaction logs. I was hoping if anyone here has had such issues before and if they had been resolved, what they had done in order to convince support.
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00ky View Post
    Assuming this is the same mami-kouga on the FGO subreddit, then she's already added her two cents on the situation to my friend. (If she sees this, yes, this is concerning the same person who started that comment thread)
    I was hoping from input from someone like Elish (If someone could point me in the direction/teach me how to link users it would be helpful) as from what I've read, their situation is near identical with my friend.

For context with the situation with my friend(call him Bob)
    Around June 22/23, Bob updated his transfer code in preparation for the engine update, just for safety.
    11 July GMT+8, around noon, he went to use up his AP for the day, before stopping and going about his business.
    About 7pm that day, he went back in to use up the AP that had recharged, only to discover that the transfer code had been used.
    Cue the back and forth emails with DW support, which boiled down to the account being active, and as such not being able to prove that Bob is the rightful owner of the account.
    Comparing to the information I could gather from Elish's case, they noted that the person who owned the account was using it. However, the person had not changed the name nor cleared the friend's list. However, the person behind Bob's account has changed the name, support list and cleared most of the friend list, though we managed to contact a guy who is still on the list. Most of my circle of friends who still play the game are still tracking the login activities of the account.
    - - - Updated - - -

Hi all, I'm coming from the FGO general discussion thread, where I was advised to move it here due to the situation being in the NA server.
    TLDR: friend got his account stolen by unknown means, and the thief is actively using the account, as such support is refusing to acknowledge that my friend is the owner, despite providing google transaction logs.
    Was wondering if anyone here has experienced something similar, and if they had how was the situation resolved.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Yo this anniversary is sick. I just wasted tickets on Skadi now I get like 20 of them again
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet