Page 1554 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 55410541454150415441549155215531554155515561559156416041654 ... LastLast
Results 31,061 to 31,080 of 37940

Thread: Fate/Grand Order - English

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Aw man, Jing Ke finally got to be cool.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Finally done with this Lostbelt. Beside the buffed mooks, everything else is doable, even QSH was a cinch thanks to Lobo's Buff Removal with double Skadi.

Now to do free quests while waiting for QSH's rate up.

section 14

And so, Qin Liangyu went down like a chump, in both the story and the gameplay sense. Guda, ffs, if you still can't concretely assert what it is you're fighting for and why it's worth it after consigning two Lostbelts to oblivion with the SAME WHINGING, might as well let poor Liangyu get the win.

Gameplay-wise, I broke Skadi out of storage just for curiosity's sake and between her buffs and a borrowed Okita Qin barely lasted two turns.

Update:
    chapter 15

In retribution for my taking their colleague lightly, both Han Xian and Suspiciously Familiar Old Man Assassin nearly cleaned my clock. Nevertheless, I somehow managed to beat them blind first try, so I must be doing something right. Sanzang with non-LB Black Grail, her NP buff, Caster Nero's Guts buff and Hero Creation detonated his first bar to the tune of 312k damage with her NP, first time I've seen a single target NP do this much damage.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; November 28th, 2020 at 08:33 PM.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Chapter 16:

...Wait, that was it? What was I saving my seals for then??

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well, nobody cares about me so fair warning: Ch.15 and 16 are all basically one big boss battle rush, so save your CS for whichever gives you trouble. Gotta give it to DW, they really managed to cut down on the filler fights this time.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    ...Wait, that was it? What was I saving my seals for then??
    The Han Xin and Li Shuwen fight.

US Friend Code
    Li Shuwen's fight isn't too hard thanks to Medea, at least compared to Han Xin's mooks. I got him first try too.

Ironically, I didn't use CS in those fights, despite many retries on Han Xin's mooks.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; November 29th, 2020 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The Han Xin and Li Shuwen fight.
    It would've been a lot less nail-biting if I knew I could've used one there, lol.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; November 29th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    I just decided to bend the Berserker's **** with Fujino and Kiyohime.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    section 14

And so, Qin Liangyu went down like a chump, in both the story and the gameplay sense. Guda, ffs, if you still can't concretely assert what it is you're fighting for and why it's worth it after consigning two Lostbelts to oblivion with the SAME WHINGING, might as well let poor Liangyu get the win.

Gameplay-wise, I broke Skadi out of storage just for curiosity's sake and between her buffs and a borrowed Okita Qin barely lasted two turns.

Update:
    chapter 15

In retribution for my taking their colleague lightly, both Han Xian and Suspiciously Familiar Old Man Assassin nearly cleaned my clock. Nevertheless, I somehow managed to beat them blind first try, so I must be doing something right. Sanzang with non-LB Black Grail, her NP buff, Caster Nero's Guts buff and Hero Creation detonated his first bar to the tune of 312k damage with her NP, first time I've seen a single target NP do this much damage.
    Spoiler:
    I would say the real reason you'd still be apprehensive is precisely what we see at the end of this arc, where they think about how the Pruning Phenomenon can just turn to this world no matter how hard you've fought before. At that point, what would you feel for the ones who were "meant" to continue on? It isn't as simple as staying to your conviction, because to the natural order, those don'treally mean anything.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    The fights would have been easier if I hadn't decided to stick to my official team for all story chapters. (This is why I really dislike class affinities, by the way.) Overall, in terms of gameplay, this was a fun chapter! Story-wise, it was good, but the only scenes I felt were above the cut were Spartacus' sacrifice and Jing Ke's confrontation (I wish that one had been more relevant to the plot, though, instead of just a set-up to a twist).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I've gone through 11 chapters
    Spoiler:
    I can't believe all our plans fell to dust not because of our plans to end his entire world, but because QSH hates books. Wow

- - - Updated - - -

Also now Cu Alter is my MVP this chapter
    Last edited by mami-kouga; November 29th, 2020 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Spoiler:
    I would say the real reason you'd still be apprehensive is precisely what we see at the end of this arc, where they think about how the Pruning Phenomenon can just turn to this world no matter how hard you've fought before. At that point, what would you feel for the ones who were "meant" to continue on? It isn't as simple as staying to your conviction, because to the natural order, those don'treally mean anything.
    Spoiler:
    But that's not the question posed there. Qin clearly asks Guda "can you really say that your world is better than ours even though we have eternal peace and you have fightan?" and despite having seen everything that goes into making this world "peaceful", heck despite being in THE EXACT SAME SITUATION (humans being kept blissful in ignorance) in LB2 they still clam up and can't manage a reply. Like even if you know our world isn't the paradise we'd want it to be you can at least state why you still think it's better than the alternative.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    A Foreigner support is preferable, because Xiang yu. While some people might need Amakusa for certain fights. But generally big Caster supports won’t hurt.
    Sorry it took so long to respond. Sadly I have no Foreigner (not for a lack of trying) or Ruler (hope this changes with a welfare servant). But I put my Merlin and Tamamo as support so I hope they helped some masters. I just finished and I'll post my thoughts on it when I have time.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Was debating with people about guda's mental state but then I realised that guda is barely a character so there's not really any point discussing them in any depth. It's unfortuneate since the other TM games have really strong pov characters but it is what it is I suppose. Overall I really enjoyed the story chapter, I appreciated the little urobuchisms while still feeling like a lb chapter. A bit like snow world being repeated twice in a row, I felt it kinda odd that the "humanity as livestock" thing was repeated twice though I suppose that is a fairly common setup for a dead end type world. In terms of fights, the ones with XY were the hardest imo since nobody who you bring he can kill most characters in 1 crit unless you stack lots of def buffs. Had to borrow an amakusa to solo the wave fight and think I revived on most of the XY+1 other servant fights (rip 1 mapo tofu) but the other fights in ch15 and 16 were fine for me, black grail sanzang was very good!!

Had a really bad experience with shiki when she was on solo rate up on the thanksgiving banner a few days ago though. Stayed up til 4am (first mistake) when clock ticked over for me and I had 700 quartz saved (mostly story but a bit of residual paid) and got spook after spook after spook. I got waver quite early on which was pretty great and I got second sanzang spook but yeah I didn't get her in the 700. Then I was like oh fml I'll buy a couple packs then and nope she didn't turn up in those. Then I bought another and got a fucking rainbow altera spook and another waver. At this point I had wasted over £200 so feeling awful I went to sleep. Next day I felt like crap still and like miday I went on fgo and I just couldn't resist (sunk cost fallacy n all that) so I got 2 more packs where I luckily got her -_-. 1400sq for 1 character is fucking awful but I think I've learned my lesson hopefully. I have enough paid sq left for the next 5 GSSRs so hopefully if I save properly I should be able to avoid spending any more money on the game since I've already spent more than enough. I'm paying for it now literally and metaphorically since I'm not gonna buy myself anything for my b-day or christmas after burning a single digit % of my savings -_-.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Honestly, the attempt to portray Qin Shi Huang sympathetically at the end didn't sit well with me. With the Scandinavian Lostbelt, I had sympathy for their plight because they were literally a post-apocalyptic "civilisation" and worked with what they had (that is, nothing); with this one, this was just a power-hungry asshole gobbling up everything in his path and keeping people as ignorant drones in the name of peace and order. I know a big theme this arc is to question what makes Proper Human History inherently more worthy of survival than the Lostbelts (or at least, to acknowledge that there will be a lot of innocent people caught in the crossfire), but the Chaldeans should have had firmer rebuttals to QSH.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's kind of a shame we didn't get to fight him in his giant robot body.

A Fleeting Fata Morgana Jin Uzuki's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm confused about the timeline here:

Spoiler:

- She makes the poison from the tree
    - Then she hears from Akuta "there is a Fusang Tree in the Chinese Lostbelt"
    - So she moves there to guard it

??? Where did she get the tree to make the poison in the first place if she only heard about the Fusang Tree when Akuta told her after the fact?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I assume it's from when she was back in ancient China as Daji. She made it then and just kept it around for when she wanted to really fuck someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Honestly, the attempt to portray Qin Shi Huang sympathetically at the end didn't sit well with me. With the Scandinavian Lostbelt, I had sympathy for their plight because they were literally a post-apocalyptic "civilisation" and worked with what they had (that is, nothing); with this one, this was just a power-hungry asshole gobbling up everything in his path and keeping people as ignorant drones in the name of peace and order. I know a big theme this arc is to question what makes Proper Human History inherently more worthy of survival than the Lostbelts (or at least, to acknowledge that there will be a lot of innocent people caught in the crossfire), but the Chaldeans should have had firmer rebuttals to QSH.
    I don't think we're supposed to empathize with the Lostbelt kings. Of the ones we have only Skadi actually helped the party and that's only becasue Sutr showed up to wreck shit even harder. They're all incredibly selfish and controlling, which is kind of the reason all their worlds are Lostbelts in the first place, they're dead ends where nothing new occurs. The ones we empathize with are the Crypters, who got dealt a shit deal both in their backstory and when they got wrecked by Lev.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Of the ones we have only Skadi actually helped the party and that's only becasue Sutr showed up to wreck shit even harder.
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget QSH himself helped us destroyed his own Lostbelt. He even shows up in Support list against Fantasy Tree.

And the reason he did that is because he acknowledged PHH's worth and backed down after Chaldea defeated him.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Where do I put the Cure CC on Nero? Quick Arts or Buster?

Plan for Nero

Beautiful Mask
    Tamamo
    Cure
    Critical (Buster)?
    ?

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    i'm still in sect.4 , taking my time.

i decided to have some spicy fun with this chapter, so i'm runing a Nightingale dps crit meme team, i think its the first time i use her after she got the animation update.